[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota Meetup thread? Male - soon to be 21 Area code 651

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Minnesota Meetup thread?

Male - soon to be 21

Area code 651
>>
I'm a male, 25, downtown Minneapolis. I've posted in the threads the last few days with no response. I'm looking for a femanon. Somebody must be out there.
>>
File: ohnepune.jpg (19KB, 498x382px) Image search: [Google]
ohnepune.jpg
19KB, 498x382px
>>25464385
>651
>>
fatfuck from minneapolis here. 23 yrs old. up for gay stuff or whatever.
>>
>>25465427
Kik?
>>
>>25465437
Now, when you say fat...how fat we talking?
>>
>>25466122
This is why Minnesotans can't have nice things
>>
>>25466130
I'm fat too, buddy. 275.
>>
>>25466146
that's not... automatically fat. when I was 280 I merely had a slight gut. I think I was only like 30 pounds overweight at the time, I had piled muscle on like fuckin mad. man I need to do that again.
>>
>>25466156
this is by far the longest I've seen a Minnesota thread go on for
>>
>>25466156
Sure, but lemme tell ya. I'm fat. Been hitting the gym 4 days a week, I'm down from 298. Hoping to be at 220 as my goal.
>>
>>25466161
we had a slightly longer one recently. I think there's a lot of cool people here wishing we could meet the others before we just move out (or back out, in some cases). lest we forget, weird al and dr. demento came from here.. but.. they left.
>>25466162
you can do it, m8. i've lost 15 pounds in the last few months just using a cycle machine every day that i don't bike or do some other kind of labor. down to 250, which has been a healthy weight for me in the past but right now it's not 250 of muscle, there's at least 10 more pounds of fat to lose. Possibly 20. hard to say, i got really fucked up glandular issues as a medication side-effect and they only just seem to be wearing off 5 years after I quit taking the blasted tagamet.
>>
>>25466182
I don't mean to make soc sound like some special seclusive thing but I notice that I just don't get along with any Minnesotans I meet online or really to online as compared to people from other states that I meet or talk to. Any idea why?...
>>
>>25466192
They're not the best bunch. I've never really connected with them in all the years i've had to live here. Before conformist was a buzzword insult kicked around by people whose parents didn't spank them, it was a useful way to describe what's wrong with midwesterners. Real hivemind, definite aversion to original thought.
And just when you think "well, at least these filthy hippies over here will be more fun to hang out with" no. They're possibly even more stuck-up and prudish.
basically you want good minnesota peeps, you've gotta look for money. Not because it makes people better exactly, but it seems to have a homogenizing effect. I'm told there's a similar rule of thumb in the south.
>>
>>25466211
Hmm. I can agree to this.
Thank you for putting how I feel into words. I'll be about to better describe it to others
>>
>>25466211
As a southern transplant, I can confirm.
"Minnesota Nice" is just code for "passive aggressive and judgemental"
>>
>>25466225
more like passive-judgmental, and consider aggression to be confusing and never appropriate even after something aggressionworthy has been done.
snot their fault. we can set an example for them.
>>
>>25466267
>trying to get on 35w
>see person in the lane speed up and turn his head to avoid eye contact to cut me off
>switch car into sport mode, slam on the gas, and cut in front of him, then slow down to 25, from 60
> leave left turn signal on so he's afraid to try and pass me
>do this for 5 miles

>Us good ol' boys can be a nuisance on the roads too, ya numale faggot :^)
>>
>>25466291
This fucking ripped my sides
>>
>>25466294
I imagine if I drove i would understand this joke
>>
File: Attach19254_20170318_170342.jpg (7KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
Attach19254_20170318_170342.jpg
7KB, 480x288px
19, Male, gay
>>
>>25466378
>not driving
>Minnesota
Fucking dropped
So glad I just moved out of that shithole. All the drug dealers are coming out of Chicago to Rochester.
>>
>>25466027
comrade_doggo8
>>
>>25467782
If they are I will find them and personally scold them back to the FUCKING shithole they came from. DONT fuck with my Rochester we are #1 livability we dont need fucking drug dealers I will murder them myself so we have nothing left but happeniness n rainbows i will slit none happiness dealers nuts off i swear to god keep it in chicago n other shitholes that dont care about other people's wellbeing my god my fillet knife is ready niggas are you
>>
>>25469258
Dealers wouldn't be in your town if there wasn't a market for their shit.
Addicts are infinitely worse than sellers.
>>
>>25469475
That would be a valid statement if addiction wasn't a thing
>>
>>25469530
>>>25469475 (You)
>That would be a valid statement if addiction wasn't a thing

???
What did he mean by this
>>
>>25469540
the idea of "don't blame the purveyor for there being a market for something" only applies to the free market, things people buy willingly and continue to buy because they're doing a good job of maintaining the benefit they provide. Addiction sidesteps the free market entirely, resulting in what they call inelastic demand. That's why all cigarettes are the same price. if one lowered their price, everyone would flock to that one. The companies and brands needn't exist at all, it just disguises a mass poisoning as business
>>
>>25469561
So what, all those meth addicts became meth addicts by magic? They aren't responsible for their addiction? Again, drug dealers wouldn't set up shop in place where no one wanted their product, nor is there a shadowy cabal of meth cooks breaking into houses and addicting people to meth in their sleep.
>>
>>25469577
there's meeting a need, and there's taking advantage of the easily exploited, whether or not that is their own fault. If someone is a bad driver and hits someone with their car, you're still an asshole if you swoop in and chase the ambulance
>>
> it's the mean old drug dealers fault that tweakers want to tweak!
> this is actually what straight-edge faggots believe
>>
>>25469808
I don't think anyone implied that. Simply that the reverse isn't true: you can't blame the users for the presence of the dealers and then let them off the hook
>>
>>25470224
I never really thought about it before, but it's tough to come down hard on the dealers. I mean, they are just trying to make a buck and half of them are either addicts themselves or scared shitless of whoever is above them in the food chain.

Honestly at this point I'm ready to blame the shithead friend that hooks you up with the dealers number
>>
>>25470229
I mean, it makes more sense to go after them than to bust each individual user for sure, but it should be obvious by now, as many times and as many ways as it's been tried, that the only way to stop things is at the supplier level.. and for meth that's impossible, so.. you just have to remind people how fucking stupid it is to start, and wait for the remaining stupid people to kill themselves off, hoping they don't take too many people with them when their labs explode. I suppose you could argue that anyone smart enough to make meth should be smart enough not to use it, and thus you really would blame dealers for introducing it to retardos who would otherwise live somewhat safer lives that don't involve burgling the rest of us
>>
>>25467782
I overheard some conversations recently that gangs from Chicago and the Illinois metro are now frequently using Duluth and the Lake Superior area to increase their presence. Obviously this makes sense when you look at the rates of addiction in these areas, especially on and near reservations, but was Duluth always as bad as it is now or I am only seeing it now because the fear of crime is contagious?
>>
>>25464385
22& Trans girl& St. Paul
I bake, cook, and play tennis. I don't really drugs but I drink sometimes. Would play games drunk with you.
purpldeepseacucumber is ma kik
>>
27/m/bi

looking for F - open to weight/age

kik - dillingershardon
>>
How is the weather in Minnesota this time of year?
>>
File: 20170715_232801~4.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_232801~4.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Saint Cloud
>>
>>25473978
sticky and nasty, though this summer has been surprisingly mild in between bouts of bake-and-scald. It's actually downright cool tonight.
>>25473995
There is something so completely funny about the straightforwardness of this post. It's almost retro in how much communication it efficiently packs into so little actual information, but on the other hand it includes a photograph that is simultaneously massively oversized and stupidly low-res. I also like how Saint is written out.
I choose to believe this is just this anon's name for his schlong and he's introducing it to us. Hi, Saint Cloud.
>>
>>25474001

Yeah no, phoneposting was a fucking mistake. Not sure why the file size is at such odds with how low res the photo is.

Glad I could make you laugh though.
>>
How many girls here go to the bars in minneapolis looking to get dicked?
>>
I guess bump
>>
I'm moving to St Cloud soon, anyone with a weed hookup?
>>
Let me explain to all you non-Minnesotan fuckers why "Duck, Duck, Gray Duck" is the superior game. "Duck, Duck, Gray Duck" is not only a direct translation and thus more accurate representation to the original Swedish game of "Anka Anka GrĂ¥ Anka", but offers more strategic depth than the plebeian form known as "Duck, Duck, Goose". For example, by having an adjective to describe the "duck", it becomes a game of psychological warfare where faking out any other players by changing the adjective (i.e. green duck, great duck, etc.) becomes a key tactic. This superior form of the game was appropriated by filthy casuals who thought the game wasn't beginner-friendly enough, and completely eliminated any strategic depth to this traditional Scandinavian pastime.
>>
23 m bi 763
up for anything kind of hairy and ever so slightly chubby

vanbeathovan
>>
>>25477363
Fucking loved that as a kid. I invented all the best alternate duck types. Are you telling me that's the MN version? That'd be the ONE thing they do properly here. Gotta give props. That and blue moon icecream
the rest of it, fuck your pop and your uh.. can't think of any more, the pop one just really bugs me.
>>
Any fem annons interested in hanging out at the Ramada inn Plymouth right off of the 55
>>
File: Snapchat-1984290140.jpg (601KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1984290140.jpg
601KB, 1440x2560px
18/Male/612(Seward)
I missed this thread somehow. Anyway, I'm down to meet new people.

Snapchat is dicknipples420
Phone is 3123809199
Skype available upon request
Current picture, as always, this one is yesterday.

and since someone always makes comment thinking they're smart: my Skype is more private than my phone number because I have people on Skype who I wouldn't like knowing my identity, and also the phone number is Google voice aka burner.
>>
Minnesota bump
>>
Sioux falls SD, on the Minnesota border. Any femanons or passable traps wanna meet?
>>
24 bi m in eagan.

Kik is alarson2712
>>
>>25471304
[email protected] hit me up with a pic let's hang out some time
>>
Bump for Minnesota
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.