[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this /soc/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (24KB, 748x312px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 748x312px
What did she mean by this /soc/ ?
>>
>>25461870
You're desperate, and she's finding enjoyment from it. Your options are either, to decide you hate women and that she's awful, or to decide that you'll be forever alone because you're so unlovable.

You could go the fuck outside and stop hinging your worth on the attention of empathy-handicapped chatters, but only a gay ass liberal normie would do that.
>>
File: file.png (46KB, 698x724px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 698x724px
>>25461894
But-but that's rude anon

hardilles nord
>>
File: file.png (52KB, 692x735px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52KB, 692x735px
>>25461943
cont
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 723x635px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 723x635px
>>25461948
and how it all started

Where did I go wrong /soc/ ;-;
>>
This b8 is either elaborate or your autism knows no bounds.
>>
>>25461956

Not bate, this all happened. She's also a pretty popular camgirl I'd say.
>>
File: 1500044111772.png (308KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
1500044111772.png
308KB, 604x401px
>>25461954
>$4/minute
What in the fuck
>>25461961
Who in the fuck is that desperate for a camshow. If you want to pay for sex don't waste your fucking money dude, its the 21st century it isn't that hard to get sex at all
>>
>>25461961
Dude, please. It's insufferable. Go outside and start running and never stop. Just throw away your current life, if it can be even called that, just don't stop.
>>
>>25461961
You went wrong by having nothing of value to her not even money.
>>
>>25461974
Kekd

Op stop trolling and leave the girls alone
>>
>>25461974
>>25461969

>$4/minute

Told you she's pretty popular.

You guys are mean though, I was told /soc/ is a welcoming community.

>Who in the fuck is that desperate for a camshow.

Tfw me, never had one, nor anything else, virtually or in real life.

>Dude, please. It's insufferable. Go outside and start running and never stop. Just throw away your current life, if it can be even called that, just don't stop.

Can't be called life.

tfw I just want a girl to show me something at least on skype

is that too much to ask ?

>>25461987
:( I just want something
>>
>>25461997
Ok, look. It usually is more welcoming than the rest of 4chan, but what you have done here is simply idiotic.
To start off how do you look like? What are your hobbies? Are you a NEET?

>even if it's a troll thread, somebody might catch an advice.
>>
>>25461997
>I just want something
Get a job. You need money. What you want is to get fucking money
>>
>>25461997
There's free camsites, you can watch hundreds of girls... if you want private you have to pay. Add that to the equation. What you need is money.
>>
>>25462005

I look fine, average. Tall guy, dark hair, perhaps a bit skinny. Normal face.

Reading.

No job yet, finished university

>>25462008
>>25462012
Well not easy to do so where I live when there's like 50% unemployement

But I just want to talk to a girl. And maybe get a show once in a while.

have a friend who will do things like this for me ;-;
>>
>>25462018
How do you dress?
Do you feel that something is wrong with you when trying to communicate with people?
Did you have friends in the uni? Were there any females among them?
>>
>>25462025

Uh, normally ? I'm don't belong in any subcultures or something like that. Normal pants, t-shirt... Comfy when I'm at home, tracksuits :)

Feel that something is wrong ? Does it count if I will I really don't give a crap about what they're saying, but just listen out of politeness ?

Well you stay in contact with friends ? Then no. I did have a group of people whom I hanged out with, they even invited me out with them and stuff like that, but I never went. I hanged out with anybody. I mean everybody like them, nobody avoided me.

A lot more people knew who I am than I who they are. There are guys and girls that talked to me semi-regularly, but I never learned their name.

Girls never avoided me and never minded talking to me, use to go home with one frequently, and with other sometimes.
>>
>>25462025
>>25462054

to add a tl;dr

I can roleplay a normie in real life pretty good.

Though I never stayed in contact with any of these people that even some considered me really good friends.

No facebook, no social media. dislike talking on the phone, going out.
>>
>>25462054
Not going out and not giving a shit about people is pretty bad, but nothing bad. Doesn't the place where you live have a reader's club? so you can join and at least find people that give a shit about the same stuff you give a crap about? Even if it's just old ladies.
>>
Lol what a shitshow
>>
>>25462074
>but nothing bad
whew, 6:18 AM kicking in
>but nothing unfixable.
>>
>>25462074
It's a small town shithole in an shithole country, nobody gives a fuck about reading.

I just want a girl sometimes to talk to ;-; and maybe if she wants sometimes to show herself :(
>>
>>25462096
Then fucking move. You said you didn't have a life. Start looking for a job in a bigger city. Move there a clean slate, the advice from my first post stands, just fucking run then. You seem to be making contact with human beings and simulating a normie. Find a woman that likes you. You want to talk to people but don't give a shit about them. You are a fucking paradox. Go on a fucking trip if you have any spare money, which i doubt because you couldn't give $20 to a whore to talk to you.
Also go the fuck out, the more you go out, the more you will like it.
>>
>>25462110
I don't, but I don't have the money to move either, unless I wanna live in a cardboard box.

I do want to move, anywhere, preferably anywhere out of this country, doesn't even have to be for a richer one, just away from here.

I'm interested in talking to people sometimes, and to see them react, I'm not interested in feelings.

You're right I don't have any money.

Well even for going out requires money.

Even if I did go out, I don't know what I would do if I got a girl ? I never kissed one.

Sure I can talk, I can flirt even sometimes pretty good.

But anything more ? No.

I was told there are girls on /soc/ that don't mind making losers happy.
>>
>>25462122
I was 19 when I kissed a girl for the first time. I was thinking the same way.
>What will I do? What will happen? I'm so fucking bad at this.
If you talk to her, she will understand.
Going out doesn't require money. It requires willingness. The girls from my class used to go out and like 3 of them would buy 2 packs of wheat sticks, which are $0.15 a pack and would have the best time in the world. It's not about the money, it's about the people. The moment you start giving a shit about people, they will start giving back
>>
>>25462139
Sure but I'm 24

And caring is too much for me :(
>>
>>25462150
Well, you need to find a way yourself. Age is just an excuse.
>>
>>25462165

Well for now I think I wlll go with the question

Anyone knows any other camgirls skypes I can try to patethically try to get into their lists of people they do it for ? ;-;
>>
>>25462184
Go to chaturbate and look for girls with no viewers.
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 687x224px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 687x224px
>>25462193
But it's not private :( I want her to do it for me :( Otherwise it makes no sense

I asked her whether the first comment is true
>>
File: 1289352497622.jpg (115KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
1289352497622.jpg
115KB, 584x600px
>this thread
>>
>>25461954
>these are the people that use soc
>>
OP, she's doing her job. You don't walk into a business, begs for a product for free, and expect to be welcome. You don't have any conections to that girl, and hitting your head against that wall will earn you nothing but some autism levels.

There're better chicks in this world and less humiliating ways of asking for their attention. I wish you the best of luck but stop with this crap.
>>
lol @ op playing like he is the victim
>>
File: file.png (25KB, 643x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 643x375px
>>25462365
It's my first time posting here

>>25462368
I bet you're a girl too. Why do you have to be so heartless
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18523150
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.