[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any women here have kids? show us your gape!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2580.jpg (608KB, 1735x1814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2580.jpg
608KB, 1735x1814px
any women here have kids? show us your gape!
>>
....(0)
./(.Y.)\
/..).(...\
..(/°\)
../...\
–.....–
>>
I was never able to use more than three fingers on my wife until after she had a kid and now it takes my whole fist to get her off.
>>
love your tits, and i would kill to eat you out.... so very hard
>>
bamp
>>
>>25454420
Never could put more than two fingers and could never go balls deep(6.5" cock). Now that they cut her pussy open to get my son out, I can't get her off and she's so loose it hurts. What do I do /b/?
>>
>>25455050
Is this really a thing?
Also this isn't /b/
>>
>>25455050
Same thing here, can't get my wife off anymore without stuffing her butt with a buttplug, She is loose and feels like fucking a peace of meat.
>>
>>25454363
Its always been a fantasy to fuck the loose pussy of my friends who have had babies. maybe fist them and put things in them
>>
>>25455422
I'll remind you new friend that everyone here got kick out of the /b/ forum for being scum contact fag hence the day /soc/ was created
>>
Have any of you taken elementary art classes? Do any of you know ANYTHING about perspective?
Obviously, the torso in this image is foreshortened due to perspective (objects that are closer to you appear larger). Any image of a woman with a "gape" makes use of this camera trick. Just google it and it will be made obvious.
In addition, the tilt of the pelvis/assumed posture aids this camera trick, so that the vagina is forefront in the perspective plane.

I am the woman who took this photo and willingly (and foolishly) posted it online. I thought some anons would enjoy it because "gaping pussy" is a common enough request. I never thought that I would become the poster child for loose pussy.
The enjoyment I get out of sharing my sex life, is really not worth the harassment I have received over this one image (out of hundreds I have shared over the years). I don't believe I will be posting again. If that was the intention-- to shame me into submission-- then you have achieved your aim.

Whether or not you believe me, I can get myself off with two fingers just fine (my husband can get me off using just one). I also squeeze my husbands cock out when I cum-- his last throws are a desperate struggle to stay inside. I cum hard and repeatedly-- for minutes at a time, every time we have sex. I can't help it! His 6.5" cock regularly bumps my cervix too.

Yes, I have had two natural, vaginal childbirths (no episiotomies-- no tearing). My husband and I had sex three weeks after both my children were born-- he said I felt the same, just more swollen. I exercise my pelvic floor muscles regularly so my body (and vagina) will be ready for more kids and to improve the quality of our sex.

I am sorry there are so many married men with unhappy sex lives.
>>
>>25456502
Picture or it didn't happen
>>
>>25454420
>>25455050

she needs to get to the gym and get her muscles toned up. after a few months of hard work her snapper will be snapping again. from a guy who's wife had two 9lb+ babbys
>>
>>25456502
Don't let these ass hats intimidate you. If they can't get their wives off it's their own problem. My husband can get me off without even penetrating me. Hell I can get off from just giving him head or getting titty fucked. I've had 2 kids and 2 miscarriages. These wives just arnt into their husbands anymore, and if the spark is gone out of their marriage then no wonder they arnt taking care of themselves or that into sex. I think you look beautiful in all your pics.
>>
>>25456502
I can't tell if you are taking their bait or they legit think this.

>>25455422
They sometimes do if there are complications. Beats having a hole ripped elsewhere.
>>
>>25454363
sexy looking milf
>>
>>25456502
>I exercise my pelvic floor muscles regularly so my body (and vagina) will be ready for more kids and to improve the quality of our sex.

Well ya... If you do kegel exercises your pussy gets tighter.

My most common complaint would have to be the lack of tightnessand over health of the girls I hook up with and I have a fair sized dick(7in length and 6in girth).
>>
File: 1486194784947.jpg (308KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1486194784947.jpg
308KB, 1280x1183px
i hope this thread picks up because good lord do i love a gape
>>
>>25460762
utterly disgusting
>>
>>25460173
False, kegels help with incontinence. After the second child women do become less elastic and many need vaginal rejuvination.
T. Female RN
>>
>>25454363
Ewww her boobs are like flapjack saggy small half empty sandbags.. how old is she like 40? And that vagina holy fuck, my hole is the size of a pinky.
>tfw virgin and perky boobs
Feels good.
>>
File: dare ye enter?.jpg (20KB, 605x310px) Image search: [Google]
dare ye enter?.jpg
20KB, 605x310px
My ex gf

>she ended up cheating
>>
>>25460774
pls marry me k thnx bye
>>
File: 234234234232.jpg (65KB, 438x453px) Image search: [Google]
234234234232.jpg
65KB, 438x453px
>>25460787
lel imagine being the guy that gets her next
not even a fist could satisfy her prob
>>
File: the hole.jpg (30KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
the hole.jpg
30KB, 720x412px
>>25460793
Not even the biggest blackest cock could fill this
>>
>>25460798
please for the love of god post the video
>>
>>25456502
how dare /soc users be so unscrupulous as to misappropriate someone's body. what is the internet coming to
>>
>>25460798
>>25460787
bump for more
>>
>>25455422
>>25456541
>>25455453
Cut her open to the left of her anus about 3cm long, so imagine how loose it is now.
>>
>>25456502
Brynn! Ugh it's fucking BULLSHIT that this thread is still up. I have reported it every day since it was created. This was obviously made just to harass you and it's fucking wrong.
Please keep posting in /sma/ you're really beautiful and make such unique and fun photos.
Anyways I'm sorry this dumb ass anon did this to you but know that you're beautiful and sexy and many of us love you
>>
>>25454363
That's a nice gape.
>>
>>25460798
>>25460787
no dumping this is not /s/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.