[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roast me!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

roast me!
>>
>>25453133
timestamp me!
>>
Hey, I know I'm hot so I'll start a thread saying "roast me" so a few guys can tell me how beautiful I am cause I need attention
>>
>>25453133
Pls stop posting this uggo
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (500KB, 1643x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
500KB, 1643x2048px
hi
>>
>>25453133
5/10
>>25453243
8/10
>>
tits are probably garbage.
>>
>>25453258
Kek taking out a piercing and changing eye color gives a 3 point upgrade for you?
>>
>>25453201
she looks like a trainwreck what are you talking about
>>
>>25453133

Bridget jones wants her diary back.
>>
>>25453243
Lol I didn't even notice the differences
I had to keep looking back and forth

>>25453201
I also wouldn't call her "hot"
6.5/10ish
>>
No amount of makeup and blur will push you past 6/10
Might as well drop the bad girl act and try to get your life together bc no man will ever drag you along like that
>>
Ideal mate.
>>
>>25453133
Your eye liner looks like you've already been spit roasted
>>
>>25453133
Who is this chick? I see her all over 4chan.
>>
>>25453865
Just some chick who will regret her choices in a few years kek
>>
>>25453133
Nice neck deep shirt m8 hmu
>>
>>25453243
Let just cum on her pictures and cover it with sperm
>>
>>25453873
>will regret her choices in a few years
>not right now
that face is full of regret and daddy issues when it's not full of cum.
I miss college days, whatever you did at night you could hit bitches like this if you didn't got any luck and you wanted to fuck.
This thread made me nostalgia all over.
>>
>>25453133
you have the shitty nose ring
you smoke
you clearly don't know how to wear eye-liner
you can't even be bothered to smile
and your camera is a fucking potato
>>
File: IMG_3684.png (29KB, 299x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3684.png
29KB, 299x213px
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>25453133
Ew.

>I know, I'll get a piercing to highlight my worst feature!

Your nose is legit fucking nasty. The way it dips in the middle and sticks out, I'm guessing this potato quality photo hides how gross it really is. Whenever I meet people with weird noses like yours they come from weird families.

The only thing you have going for you right now is your youth. You smoke and slather yourself in makeup, who knows what other harmful activities you'll get up to, but we all know you'll age like milk.

You're so small guys will see you from behind and hope you're a pretty young girl and recoil when you turn around and reveal your meth addled looking face.

And even if I'm wrong about all of that, your mental issues will ruin your life anyway.
>>
You probably joke to your friends about daddy fetishes but secretly have one your self
>>
>>25455822
this boi knows what a roast means

though, I do think it's funny that people on 4chan are adamant with believing that girls with piercings/dyed hair have "daddy issues"
>>
>>25455822
>>25456300
You both have no idea what a roast is.
>>
File: IMG_2032.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2032.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>25453133
Great Value Brand Lana Del Ray
>>
>>25453133
10/10 cute af
>>
>>25453133

YOUR PIERCING IS FUCKING WONNNKY
>>
>>25453133
You look like you belong in a Borderlands knock off game
>>
>>25456850
Your skin is the only thing you're capable of getting wet
>>
>>25456881
How u think I got this wet in the first place? I'm a mobile pussy eaterie.
>>
>>25453133
smoking is bad mmkay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.