[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How attractive do you need to be on a scale of 1-10 as a guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
How attractive do you need to be on a scale of 1-10 as a guy to have moderate success on tinder, i.e ~5% match rate? Assuming you swipe right on everyone, except for the ones way hotter than you.

I'm a solid 6 and haven't matched with anyone. Is this because of Tinders algorithm or is tinder just not something for averages? I expected to match with other 6's or lower, but alas.

If you're a dude and have a 5+ match%, post your profile ITT. Also tinder profile rate thread.
>>
>>25449512
6 is low nigga. You need to be 8 at least. Stick to real life and buying a girl dinner.
>>
how do i know my match percent?
>>
>>25449689
you do math
>>25449677
so girl 6's match with 7/10+? Any dating apps for averages? im fucking autistic ish irl and would rather just talk first online
>>
>>25449677
my ex showed me who messaged her on a different online dating app. At first I was jealous of all the attention, but when I actually lookd at those profiles it made me depressed and creeped out. I'm no 9 myself, but with a decent camera I'd easily surpass the competitioin.
>>
>>25449714
lol I've been using it sparingly since the year started idk how many times i've swiped. I swipe right pretty sparingly and only use it when im bored for entertainment. I have like 100 matches i haven't messaged though. My Bio is "Constantly broke and consistently intoxicated"
>>
>>25449755
i've never met up with anyone off of it
>>
>>25449755
Ever posted on "rate me" threads? how do you look 1-10?
>>
>>25449714
average looking girl won't just have sex with average guys. they want to date them.
Tinder being for sex, they aim above since nothing's going to come out of it and they're going to be pumped and dumped

If you're average looking man and just want to have sex, you have to lure or pay

I'm not feeling for you though. Respect is everything and just have sex with someone you're also dating like a decent adult.
>>
I'm like a 4-5/10 but I do get around 3-4 matches per week. In the last 3 days I had 6 as well.

If you have to, go to South East Asia. Using Tinder there was like fishing with dynamite in a bathtub
>>
>>25449755
>rossman claimed to have 5000 swipe rights and no messages before he deleted it

being a manlet must be suffering

I straight up put that I'm 6'4 in the start of my profile and get a decent number of responses. Its funny when a chick blocks you because you didnt answer her message quick enough.
>>
>>25449780
here's a pic from my profile. I also have a shirtless one from when I was in better shape and one where I'm tripping on acid. also before you call me out i know this pic is douchey haha thats kinda the point
>>
>>25449825
yeah i forget that I even have the app most of the time. might go on it once a week
>>
Just swipe right on everyone and filter them out afterwards, that's how I found my girlfriend on there
>>
>>25449842
tfw thats literally what i do but still 0 matches.
>>25449826
yeah you got that fuccboi vibe
>>
>>25449853
the fuccboi vibe is all they look for
>>
I'm ugly as shit and I've matched with everyone I've swiped right on. Just have an interesting profile and pick people you'd actually be compatible with instead of just swiping on every girl you see without reading anyone's profiles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.