[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ So, a couple years back, I was really sick, and needed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: selfconscious.jpg (82KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
selfconscious.jpg
82KB, 500x333px
Hey /soc/
So, a couple years back, I was really sick, and needed a lot of surgeries. Now, I have a lot of scars over my body that I am really self conscious about, but even worse than the scars, is my ostomy bag. I am now worried that everyone who sees me in any state of undress will be horribly disgusted by me.

I'm really hoping that isn't the case, but does anyone else have anything about themselves that they feel will repel people and will result in them being alone forever?
>>
My dick and foreskin are attached via skin tag type thing and it does not alow me to take all of my foreskin down and problems as a child that it wold not go past the head
>>
>>25442902
I think it might freak out some people who don't know what it is, but I'd like to think that most of us wouldn't be huge assholes about it. It certainly wouldn't be a big deal to me, I would make an effort to make a partner who had one feel less self conscious about it.

I push people away because I'm eventually going to kill myself so I don't give people a chance to find out if there's something they don't like eyyyyyy.

>>25442928
I'm sure you've been asked this, but what did doctors say about that? My biggest fear is that you can't keep it clean not that it's different.
>>
i had a bout of illness and surgeries too which changed my body pretty drastically, and it's left me feeling pretty disgusted with myself physically

i mentioned it to some people i've fucked but not to others, and i think overall it's better to have an awkward conversation beforehand, just so people know what to expect (i've been in a position where a hook up reacted pretty rudely/insensitively albeit frankly, and i felt crushed after). some people really don't care, but for others it's an issue at least initially, and for some it's a total dealbreaker
>>
>>25442957
No i can keep it clean and im to poor to go to doctors
>>
Currently have had an ostomy bag for several years now. At least 4 or 5. The bag has ruined my confidence in myself and self image and I've been building it up since.

However this has not stopped me from attempting to have sex with girls and I've had sex with one at least every year so all you have to do is go for it. Early on I would hide that I had anything wrong with me for as long as I could. If someone is horny enough they won't care if you poop in a bag. However, I started telling people about my condition earlier on and earlier on and I think this helps me even more. I take my shirt off in front of friends more often now mostly to flex since I've been working out.

I suggest getting into dancing, martial arts, or fitness. It'll help build your self confidence back or build it up if you never had it to begin with.

Once I stopped acting like I was a broken soldier I realized that I'm still an awesome guy and none of the girls that I had sex with ever cared about the ostomy bag. They cared about me.

Just have fun and go for it when the chance arises.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.