[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here going to pic related? New Jersey here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017_VWT-logo_header.png (94KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
2017_VWT-logo_header.png
94KB, 500x389px
anyone here going to pic related?

New Jersey here.
>>
i was planning on going to the one in Cincinatti, OH. but might not. but the band is playing a show after.
>>
>>25442452
If you're above the age of 18 and still going to Warped you need to stop.
>>
>>25443697
most of the bands on the lineup this year
are more for older people into that music:

Hatebreed
GWAR
Suicide Machines
Sick of it All

to name a few.
>>
>>25445123
eh I am going for Gwar and cky.

I am 22
>>
>>25442452
Adolescents
TSOL
Sick of it All
Municipal Waste
Cky

and a lot of young chicks to pick up and toss across the crowd of shit heads.
>>
File: 7KUdwHJ.jpg (65KB, 596x409px) Image search: [Google]
7KUdwHJ.jpg
65KB, 596x409px
I'm going to the Detroit Show next week if anyone wants to meet up

>>25443697
pic related
>>
>>25446742
>>25445123
these guys know what the fuck is up. HOW DID I NOT KNOW TSOL IS GOING TO BE THERE?!

anyways, last time i saw municipal waste i ended up at the top of a ladder in the middle of the pit.
>>
I worked the camden show. one of the worst events to have to work.

I could elaborate but i doubt anyone is really interested
>>
>>25447586
no, it's okay, go ahead, i'm listening.
>>
>>25447590
tldr; ive been working in venues in philly for years and warped tour is always a shit show even compared to "rave" type festivals

The hours are long and the atendees are overwhelming, but the primary problem you have is the main demographice is 14 to 20 year olds who think they are much older than they are and almost always get in over there head.

you see so many people advertising free higs and almost always have to deal with multile sexual harassment issues.

crowdsurfing is never really encouraged anymore because no one really participates and so many poeple end up getting hurt.

these kids are never prepared for the weather and my skinny as is almost oxnstantly carrying passed out people sometimes twice my size.

young kids drink and over do it and next thing you know your picking a gilrs head out of the toilet and who knows how long shes been there.

while you never have to deal with any drugs besides pot you do get a wookie or 2 who think theyre gonna trip balls and its not that type of environment for them and they lash out or quickly are overwhelmed

the point is theres just too many "worst case scenarios" that just all happen at once and its only during warped tour really and this is coming form someone who is about to work their 3rd Camp Bisco and their 2nd Peach Fest
>>
>>25447633
>you see so many people advertising free higs and almost always have to deal with multile sexual harassment issues.
I never understood this. It's never anyone you would wanna hug, either.
>>
>>25447633
i can't say i'm surprised. a bunch of fucking idiot kids doing dumb shit. i hope they give you a raise soon, you definitely deserve it.
>>
>>25447577
it will be an excellent time!
>>
>>25447633

i know exactly how bad it is. in Cincinatti the whole thing is on blacktop with little to no shelter from the sun. even myself, who kept hydrated and used sun screen ended up getting sick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.