[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a bf with a body like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How do I get a bf with a body like this?
>>
If you are qt then give me your kik. Only qt girls and traps.
>>
>>25441391
By being of decent value yourself.
>>
Get a BF that has most of your preferences and then encourage him to work out
>>
>>25441399
I'm a androgeneous bigender twink/trap TOP
>>
>>25441391
Start hitting the gym to get yourself into shape. You don't have to get ripped, just toned. Wear tight and somewhat sexy gym clothes. They'll see you and if they don't take initiative, ask them to spot for you, be flirty when you do it.

But as >>25441413 pointed out, you want a guy with more than just a bod. There are other important things and focusing solely on their body is a great way to end up dating an asshole.
>>
>>25441530
Can agree with the asshole part. Dont be a shallow twat like me.
>>
>>25441391
Gheeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: tumblr_nmx0xyiHsC1tg1fe2o2_500.gif (863KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmx0xyiHsC1tg1fe2o2_500.gif
863KB, 480x272px
>>25441530
>Wear tight and somewhat sexy gym clothes. They'll see you and if they don't take initiative, ask them to spot for you, be flirty when you do it
That's retarded
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.