[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PA people here? Spent some time sorting the people in my life,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: pafrontmap.jpg (201KB, 950x642px) Image search: [Google]
pafrontmap.jpg
201KB, 950x642px
PA people here?

Spent some time sorting the people in my life, wouldn't mind some new ones.
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (985KB, 1633x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
985KB, 1633x2448px
OP here

26 y/o Straight

Huge fuckin' nerd
>>
29 delco

kik
last_youth
>>
>>25424841

26/M/412
Straight
overweight virgin looking for a girl who would be my first.

Kik: MrTamsy
>>
File: patrickAngryButMad.jpg (35KB, 583x400px) Image search: [Google]
patrickAngryButMad.jpg
35KB, 583x400px
21-Male-Straight-570
vidya or jam or hangout or whatever
Pretty much hikikomori but wanna get out more
kik: frogDandy
>>
26 female from the 215/267 philly area

what neighborhoods do y'all live in?

was born in raised in south philly, but now live in fishtown/kensington area because i'm a fucking hipster degenerate
>>
Does anyone in the somerset Johnstown area want to talk? 21 yer old male here
>>
>>25426984
Emily?
>>
25/m 24/f 26/f bi family in 724 looking for whatever?
Kik- sinisterthoughts523
>>
>>25426984
27/m outside NE philly, spend lots of time in Fishtown and kenso

kik me: drabmaestro
>>
>>25426984
I'm in south Philly all the time.
>>
18/m

Shitass Lancaster County, just chillin being amish
>>
>>25426984
32/m lives outside of NE Philly

Kik - StrongGood
>>
>>25426984
Hey, I'm going to school at Temple, and live right off campus
>>
>>25428877
Snapchat puskarkustomz
>>
>>25428877
33m in 724. You interested
>>
>>25428877
I'm in butler how bout you guys
>>
>>25426984
callowhill. also a fuckin' degenerated hipster. sat at fishtown tavern drinking all day.
>>
610/484, Bethlehem.
Blackjack/carnival games dealer at Sands. Already met one coworker through a PA thread, how about some more? :^)
>>
610/484 the Lehigh valley. I'm looking to chat with whoever. Let me know age and where you are from when you Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
24/m/412
kik: pitt.anon.412
Cute people always welcome
>>
23 M State College

Kik bradbeck501
>>
25 Delco
looking for chat

kik: ____rk____
>>
25 m 412

Kik:soc412
>>
File: 1495256649510.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495256649510.gif
1MB, 250x188px
30/m215
In the Montco Burbs, looking for whatever basically?

kik ToastHandle
>>
31/M/814

Discord: DuranDurandal
Kik: MidnightNowhere

LF friends/events/chat/whatever
Getting idle hands and want to get out more / make new connections / pick up a craft or something

Running and hiking, /tg/ and vidya stuff

Hey, Tunatown Anon from last thread, u still here?
>>
32/m/610

Looking to meet new people. Kik: siwelkire
>>
Kik: issanop

610/484 m/26/bi
looking to chat, i have off the next two days, im going to glenonoko tomorrow for a hikensmoke
Hmu
>>
24M570

kik: cyb0rgasm
>>
>>25436636
You sound pretty chill, do you have any female friends that this female anon could befriend?
>>
File: 5641.jpg (63KB, 390x755px) Image search: [Google]
5641.jpg
63KB, 390x755px
>>25426984
25 in NE philly, whats up? kik zbags511, add me to chat. Heres zoolander face for ya
>>
>>25439864

In 814 area code? Don't know too many yet.
Pitts and Philly more so
What are your interests?
>>
30 m philly

Kik: thedeathstroked
>>
>>25440141
I'm in upper Darby

>Philosophy, outdoors, eating healthy, camping, running, being calm
>>
Lehigh valley
22y/o
Kik - Kneffilim
>>
>>25441390
Might be someone in Philly. She is not the message board type last I checked but who knows. I'm new to /soc/ so message me with your details and I'll ask her I guess???
>>
>>25441901
I'm not either, I actually don't lie staying inside using this website as much as I do and I want to get a job and all that stuff. I'm currently looking for a job and have to get my GED because I dropped out of high school when I was eighteen, twenty two now. Do I still sound appealing? If so I'll leave contact info.
>>
>>25442096
Dunno, my friend out there is my age and a graduate level researcher. She homebrews and posts alot of food related stuff. If you think you can connect, it can't hurt I guess.

What type of work do you want to get into?
>>
Lehigh valley area here!
>>
File: 0317132307.jpg (32KB, 497x669px) Image search: [Google]
0317132307.jpg
32KB, 497x669px
>>
Ay I'm in conshohocken / kop area, travel up to Lehigh valley sometimes and out to Lancaster in occasion. Would be nice to make some new friends for sure. 28/m/267 I think, moved here from Cumberland county

Kik chiefchef_
>>
>>25443516
hey 412/724 here
kik classitup10
>>
29/bi/m

into girls or traps, philly
>>
>>25426984

rittenhouse
>>
In the 570 Wilkesbarre area, M here.
Snapchat: Clobbit
>>
23 m straight
Matamoras
Snapchat :mirrorgod
>>
>>25442170
I suppose. I'm into outdoor work, anything that requires a lot of alone time like one of those people that go into the woods, stays in a cabin and reports to a group of people
>>
412 and a 9 inch cock I'm cinvinced no one around here uses this shit lol city of champs
>>
>>25446890
And forgot the kik xcruisinalongx
>>
>>25436636
814, as well. Care to share where in 814? I'm from Bellefonte.

20/m love vidya and hiking. Lifting/working at a gym takes up most of my life tho...
>>
>>25429337
i used to squat in my buddy's apartment at 17th and oxford for a year hopefully that neighborhood isnt as grimy as it used to be. he lived next to a frat house and i used to fight the guys who lived there all the time. its a wonder i was never punched out

>>25432455
thats funny because i almost went there but opted to go to JB's instead since my friends band was playing

>>25444681
i used to work in rittenhouse. cool area during the day but not sure id want to live there. i lived for a bit of my childhood in devil's pocket/Schuylkill neighborhood. now that's a cool place but unfortunately i can not afford to live there
>>
anyone in 215?

add me on kik

last_youth
>>
>>25446559
I'll ask if she wants to take messages from anons

Like forestry or something?
Maybe get in with the state Dept of fish and game. Go innawoods, set up cams, count animals. A friend of a friend did that out in Cali

>>25447220
Philipsburg, but work in SC and have a few friends in Bellefonte.

You at the Y or one in SC?
>>
>>25448993
Damn, broseph. I used to live in Philipsburg. I even went to Highschool at West Branch. I work/live at the Y. It's funny to see someone from the area on 4chan. I guess this is like my first time on /soc/. The closest I've gotten to people I know using 4chan is a friend of mine I knew briefly in highschool who found her husband here on /soc/. She ran off to California to be with him. Too bad she was super smart and shit.
>>
>>25449032
Lol small world.
First time on soc too.
I saw a PA thread and figured why not.

I was into World of Tanks on pc for a while but havent picked up anything new so am a bit out of loop. Been spending more time training.
>>
34/m/NE Philly.
Kik: Luffy103
>>
>>25448993
Yes forestry sounds cool
>>
>>25449154
I play PC games as well. I don't play any other consoles.

You train at Moshannon Valley? That's where I used to lift. We might even know each other, or have seen each other at some point.
>>
>>25449250
Sorry my ID keeps changing. I'm out and using multiple wifi spots. In Texas atm visiting my father and am wifi hopping to shitpost.
>>
>>25449250
Can't say I have as I'm not doing gymworthy weight training yet. I've surpassed hungry skeleton mode so I'll be working my way up with distance running and a body weight routine.

What do you play on PC?

NP on the ID. I'm also back and forth plus dynamic ips on some networks.
>>
Anybody near south philly?
>>
>>25443516
814 here 21/male
Snapchat Puskar_kustomz
>>
>>25449361
You should do some resistance training to get yourself out of hungry skelly mode. Eating works, but weight training makes you damn hungry and want to eat even more, plus you get jacked.

Mostly steam games. I'm caught up on Player Unknown's Battlegrounds at the moment. I've been playing it with my brother and his friend. It's pretty dope.
>>
>>25450097
814/m/20 here. Penn State student. You looking to party once the semester starts?
>>
>>25426984
kik: heckyee

moving to Fishtown soon
>>
>>25450230
I party every day what's up
>>
717 york 31/m
kik nekrogob1in
>>
>>25450010
I am. 32 year old dude.
>>
>>25450010
yes.
>>
>>25450361
Hell yeah, broseph. Let's kick it sometime. I'm in TX at the moment, but will be back in PA soon. I'll make a new PA thread, if there's not one then, and we can chill. Maybe smoke some?
>>
>>25450224
Killed 4mi run up in the moshannan yesterday.
Anything you recommend on the resistance training and do you know anyone looking to get rid of appropriate weight kit? Craigslist is sparse for weights save for tractor weights.
>>
>>25450010
I am but not looking for hookup, either friendship or marriage. 22/f/upper Darby
>>
>>25451875
I always have dabs
>>
>>25452728
Split your routine up by the major muscle group.

For example, mine looks like this:
1.Back (with MAYBE 1-2 bicep moves, if I feel like my pulling didn't exhaust them)
2.Chest and Triceps (they should require more work, the biceps get a LOT of work from simply doing back movements.)
3.Rest (to rest my shoulders for the next day as to prevent injury)
4.Shoulders(make sure to hit anterior, medial, and posterior EQUALLY. I had so much trouble with the posts, but am getting close to symmetry now)
5.Legs AND Glutes (a nice ass is KILLER. NEVER skip)
?6? You can add rest daus where you see fit, but I think that, if you keep each day to 5-8 movements @3-4 sets of 8-12 repitions (focusing on contracting and lowering the weight AGAINST gravity, not letting it fall too quickly) for all (except deadlifts 3-5 sets of 5 reps), you'll grow quick and nicely.

Also nutrition is super important. Just try to reach about .75g of protein for every lb of body weight and youll maintain the musclemass you create + recover prooerly.

Also, a proper gym membership might be in order, unless you can figure it out at home. You're not going to find chea weight equipment... home gyms are crazy expensive, for less quality equipment.

Pic related. It's me.
>>
>>25452869
That's my current look, but will be leaner here soon. On a slight bulk to cultivate mass for my next Men's physique show. Totally natural. All of this is realistic with determination.
>>
610/484
Moved out to upper Darby few months ago looking to meet people out here
>>
23/m/straight
Pike county
Snapchat: Mirrorgod
>>
>>25452869
Thanks for the tips. I'm trying to do it all at home but not with big home gym stuff (waste of space/$ for me), just bar/dumb/plate and medicine balls if I can get them cheap and easily. What type of kit you suggest?

Awesome that you compete. How well do you do assuming they're is a real ranking or whatnot?
>>
>>25453391
Yeah. I'm working on starting up my Men's Physique career at the moment. My first show is 23rd of September at the State College Middle School. Look it up. Maybe you can come, if youre interested. I'm not sure how well I'll do, but I'm hoping to do well. I'm pretty sure I won't come away with being the worst one there. I've developed really efficiently and quickly compared to my fellow gym members with the routine, AND nutrition, I described. I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish your goals with bodyweight excersizes, if you're looking to just maintain good muscular health. We're all gonna make it. Around our area, it's hard to say... we're kind of in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Maybe look online. Look for a power rack so you can squat, overhead press, and (with the addition of an adjustable flat bench like you see people do dumbell chest presses on. ThE adjustable part will let you do incline benches and presses, as well. This will prove INVALUABLE) bench press. Then you'll be able to get all the major lifts that you'll need: Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Overhead Press, Barbell Rows, and many more. Power racks are the best value for a home gym set up.
>>
26/male 724

Kik boredomme
>>
>>25426984
>>25428891
23/m living in northeast philly. wow surprised how many people there are in this area
>>
>>25452888
hit me up on kik. I'm in the same area.

alexhartless
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.