[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the money slaves doing? Would like to hear some stories.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: moneyslave_400x400.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
moneyslave_400x400.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
How are the money slaves doing? Would like to hear some stories.
>>
I'm not a fin slave :c
>>
Lul I had a guy buy me games for two years straight, All I had to do was send him pictures of me in underwear, and then send him the underwear in said picture.

We eventually got into a fight, but I probably profitted at least 1k
>>
>>25423109
Nice. How did you feel about him?
>>
started by giving head firstly, then full sex, ended up doing 3 bukkakes recently, good money, but trying to get out of it now, seems like there are too many rumors about me
>>
this is so stupid. why not just get a proper whore or... you know... a girlfriend for a fraction of the money with more benefits?
>>
>>25423234
he was fine, a bit old tho
>>
>>25423109
Out of curiosity, m or f?
>>
>>25423259
This isn't about sex.
>>
>>25423259
They get off on it, weird as fuck but whatever floats their boat, hope the whores enjoy it when they take food out of the guy's children's mouths
>>
>>25423576
lol, some people have it too easy. why don't women ever have these weird profitable fetishes?!
>>
>>25423576
If a man is willing to spend his children's food money on a whore, why is it the whore's fault? The sex worker doesn't know how much or little spare cash the customer has. Do you also blame McDonald's for people being fat? Is it the brewery's fault people are alcoholics?
>>
I'm a guy and I've got two stories, so I'll greentext:
>Meet a guy on a chat site asking about my feet.
>I'm straight, but I figure I'll indulge him.
>Send him pics of my feet, he asks to buy my old shoes.
>"Yeah right... who does that?" I think to myself.
>End up getting payed $100 for some ratty old sneakers.
>HOLY SHIT WHAT?! PEOPLE DO THIS?
>End up selling him lots of old worn out shoes and sneakers and slippers over the course of 5 years. Easily made over $1k

Recently:
>On a chat site again.
>Dude with a small dick wants hung men to make fun of him. Links a tumblr page.
>Text him calling him names, telling him what a pathetic limp dick beta faggot he is.
>He actually pays me $25 every time I text him.
>Pays $75 if I call him and verbally humiliate him.

Only made around $250 or so from him before he went off the grid.
>>
I tried stuff like this once, trying to sell my underwear to old guys on craigslist, but they always kept pushing things. Like they'd say they just want the underwear, then it's send me some pictures, then it's send me some nudes, then it's meet me in a motel. Fucking dickheads. All in all, I didn't make any money, I lost money because I paid £4 for bus fare for a guy that didn't even show up.
>>
>>25423968
you're an idiot
you could have been murdered

if you're going to be stupid enough to try making money off sexuality
you need to decide a clear limit to what you are going to sell
>>
>>25423003
Dyingggg bro lol
>>
>>25423298
I love the fact that you even had to asm
>>
any finsubs looking? (real) female here. I just want lingerie and video games desu
>>
>>25424565
Can you be fisted?
>>
22 / m / east coast

I'm a finsub, looking for dom in general honestly. I like doing financial domination but only in certain ways and certain amounts. I do pay, but don't be expecting something huge out of me, because you won't get it.

I'm mostly only interested if you're a bbw or a ssbbw.

I'd prefer if you played video games that took micro transaction so I could buy you those too. I can provide pictures, and you don't have to provide pictures except for proof you're an actual female, with a timestamp.

Kik: SinkAndSwim
>>
>>25424323
They could try, all these fat unfit fuccs. Also I did have limits, they just didn't respect them, so when I told them where to go they got triggered so I never made shit. Sex work is truly the biggest scam of all.
>>
>>25424869
Can you further explain what it is you're into/looking for?
And what you're willing to pay?
>>
Also finsub here. Not rich though so can only do like $10 a day max but would love to have a femdom use me for cash.
>>
>>25427102
same question
>>25427072
>>
>>25427108

Anything really, but I really get off on hearing women being slutty. So telling me how they've been sucking cocks etc, or sending pictures of them in the act. Bonus points if they buy lingerie or nice clothes they can use for other guys
>>
years ago

>poor college student
>answered an ad from a guy who wanted to play with a girl's feet
>go back and forth with him
>only request is to wear red nail polish
>meet with him, he plays with my feet
>get $25 (back then it was food money for the entire week)
>do this once a week
>steps it up a little, asks that I use my feet to rub his crotch
>little more money so why not
>goes further. he wants a foot job. pays more
>now extra money built into my budget
>don't want to go further but if I don't he says he'll find someone else to play with
>escalates to blow jobs in his office
>end up just being a whore for this guy
>every week bent over his desk getting fucked
>leave with cash in hand
>>
Currently selling, would like to get into findom....but I'm too vanilla to make any real profit
Heeeeelp
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.