[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before-After Pictures Comment on the transformations!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 46

File: diffrence.png (2MB, 1554x1130px) Image search: [Google]
diffrence.png
2MB, 1554x1130px
Before-After Pictures
Comment on the transformations!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490885424407.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490885424407.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>25420082
Good transformation, looked a bit more approachable before but only slightly

This was me at 14
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-28-13-17-15.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-28-13-17-15.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>25420091
And now myself at 21
>>
>>25420095
Man u look much better. Only gay as fuck
Lose the haircut and duckface and its solid 8/10
>>
>>25420082

You looked cuter before but it could be because you're in a formal setting/clothes. Trim/style the beard and you'll be great.

>>25420095

Amazing if you busted smiled, literally thats all you need to do but great transformation.
>>
File: Xr0YJFe.jpg (45KB, 355x280px) Image search: [Google]
Xr0YJFe.jpg
45KB, 355x280px
>>25420106
>You looked cuter before but it could be because you're in a formal setting/clothes. Trim/style the beard and you'll be great.

Gotta respect the beard mate. No trimmings or stylings or I will never reach this glorious beard
>>
File: DSC05146.jpg (262KB, 1467x578px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05146.jpg
262KB, 1467x578px
didn't even change that much heh
14-21
>>
>>25420082
Pretty nice, you look very good with your hair like in the second pic but you should maybe go back to how you had your beard before it just suits you more, I can see more your jawline
>>25420091
>>25420095
Indeed you seemed more approachable before, and way cuter, now you look a bit like an asshole and a skater which is meh

In my case I got a tan , took off all of my piercings, got an exorcism and about a year ago started going to the gym, lost some pounds and lost lots of friends because of that
>>
File: untitled.jpg (523KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
523KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>25420175
>exorcism
Topkek
>>
>>25420184

both are cute in completely different ways.
>>
>>25420082
You look better with the short scruffy beard imo

>>25420095
Cute af

>>25420128
I definitely see a difference!

>>25420175
Looks like Satan's all grown up *wipes away tears*

>>25420184
Oh my, grow those luscious locks out again!

>This is my before in 2008 I was 14 or 15
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499193490049.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499193490049.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>>25420300
Fuck my photo didn't work
I'm on the right
>>
File: 2017-07-04 14.39.16.jpg (1MB, 1075x1315px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04 14.39.16.jpg
1MB, 1075x1315px
>>25420306
And after, like 2 days ago
>>
>>25420184
hair looks so much better short
>>
File: transformation.png (406KB, 638x460px) Image search: [Google]
transformation.png
406KB, 638x460px
>>
>>25420308
You turned into a disgusting feminazi tomboy.

In the first pic you were a disturbed woman, but still a woman...
>>
>>25420320
>before, and then after
>>
>>25420382
read it like a manga cause my life is just like one
>>
File: hulk_smash_puny_soc.jpg (232KB, 554x700px) Image search: [Google]
hulk_smash_puny_soc.jpg
232KB, 554x700px
>>25420320
>>
>>25420434
+2 internets
>>
>>25420175
>start working out, lost a lot of friends
Clearly they weren't friends at all
>>
File: wreqwfd.png (496KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
wreqwfd.png
496KB, 700x498px
Unfortunately I'm on a back swing and it's really bumming me out. I've lost control a bit since last summer, April/May of last year I was 120, gained 10 back before that picture (August), and then flopped around in the 30's all year long, never could get back down to 120.
I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I have totally dropped the ball and been eating shit all summer without working out, and I can physically see the weight I've put on. I wouldn't be shocked if I were back at 140 right now. I falsely tried to rationalize with myself that because I got a new job doing maintenance at a grocery store and have been lifting lots of heavy shit on a daily basis because of it that means I can get away with eating more and way overdid it.

It's been really hard trying not to get discouraged. Goal has been 115 for years.
>>
>>25420306
Both hot af
>>
>>25420308
Jesus, you're still so fuckable!
>>
>>25420457
The only thing I see is a sexy chubby woman.
Please post more!!!
>>
>>25420128
What happened to your asian friend lol
>>
>>25420476
I appreciate it, but chubby will never be complimentary to me haha.
My real goal is actually to be thin enough looking that I can't realistically ever be put in the chubby category other than by desperate trolls trying to jab at me.
>>
>>25420491
I like your look but alas I do understand what you mean.
Genetics play a huge role in our body types. Don't be too hard on yourself.
You obviously know what you need to do. What's stopping you from your goal?
>>
>>25420112
Is he your idol? Then I hate to burst your bubble but...:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4gkwYc5g0

>>25420175
Moving out of Edgeville was an inevitable but right step.

>>25420184
Short hair put more emphasis on your powerful features.

>>25420320
>when you channel your Canadian roots into lifting.jpeg

Hitting puberty and the gym at the same time was wise.

>>25420457
Due to the improved [boob-belly] proportions 130-140lbs is noticeably better.

Post another photo at 110-120lbs for further comparison if you feel like.
>>
>>25420457
You still fat. But keep going!!!!
>>
>>25420503
Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. If you want to help her, tell her something so she can improve herself.

>>25420457
She must be harder on herself, and the more you weigh the easier it is to lose weigh.
Meaning it is very possible to lose weight without knowing what the fuck you are doing.

So I'd advice gaining good solid knowledge, I recommend omarisuf on youtube
>>
>>25420359
HA I am definitely a tomboy and there is nothing wrong with that! I also still have a vagina...so im definitely a woman, but I'll drink more whiskey than you and still get plenty of dick
let's see your pic, anon!

>>25420459
>>25420465
Thanks guys! Glad I grew out of my emo scene stage haha
>>
>>25420540
Everything wrong with that, its absolutely disgusting. Maybe closeted gays would stick their dick inside your vagina. you already saw my pic, I am OP
>>
>>25420540
Bragging about getting dick as a woman is like bragging about the amount you breathe with functioning lungs. Even the ugliest, fattest whale with the worst personality is getting dicked by some sad fucking loser.
There's also nothing about alcoholism to be proud of. Bet you think it gives you sex appeal because you're so out of touch.

Overall, you're an ugly fuck with a typical inflated female ego. Nobody will look at you as any more than a casual drunk fuck option. Congratulations.
>>
File: aluewhhfa.png (651KB, 477x905px) Image search: [Google]
aluewhhfa.png
651KB, 477x905px
>>25420503
Motivation and self control lol. Whenever I go to my parents, I overeat because they stock the house with junk food and when it's right in front of me I have no will power. When I'm away at school, I never have anything tempting in the house. I grocery shop every single morning and only buy what I'm going to eat for that day, so overeating is almost impossible since I do at least have the will power to stop myself from getting up and driving to the store just to buy junk I don't need. Thankfully, I think this is my last summer I'll have to spend at home.

I don't know how to control myself when in this environment though, or how to even learn to. When its right under my nose, I'm a rabid dog. I just can't stop myself. That's why I resort to the gimmicks like I did in school. I can't ask my parents to abide to my weird strict rules though lol. Its much easier when I'm living alone.

Other issue I have is the gym anxiety. I think I could benefit from lifting, but I do not have the equipment, or money for the equipment, and I do not know how to use said equipment properly despite watching hours of youtube videos and I'm terrified of doing it wrong in front of the very roid ragey frat bros at my free college gym who are rather hostile towards women invading their weight room. There's been an actual issue of women complaining to staff about being "banished to the treadmills" because if women come in they do all this really passive aggressive shit until they feel too uncomfortable to stay.

>>25420527
This was as thin as I've ever been, which was roughly 120 give or take a few pounds.
>>
>>25420529
I know lol. I'm trying man, getting over the slip has been difficult on me both physically and mentally.
>>25420539
>Easy to lose weight without knowing what the fuck you're doing
This is very true, basically 100% of my first 20lbs the only thing that changed in my life was I quit drinking soda and was prescribed adderall. Did nothing else to my eating habits, and absolutely did not exercise at all.
Wasn't until I hit 140 that I even started to pay careful attention to my calorie intake and work out regularly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-04-26.png (2MB, 1079x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-04-26.png
2MB, 1079x1677px
>>25420584
You can do it girl. But you have to work hard to change your habits. Once they are changed, you will love your new body, but more so you will love feeling healthy!

I used to slack like you say, then I became glorious. You can also.

xxx OP
>>
>>25420580
also a tip for livin in a house with loads of junkfood.

Find lists of healthy foods from these categories (fats, carbs, proteins). Then look which ones you looove. Then stock up on these healthy foods and it be a peace of cake to say no to other stuff.
>>
>>25420082
I like the left one
>>
>>25420612
Haha yeah, but what the other guy said has some truth to it too, due to body type and genetics there is only so much I can physically do.

I would love if my thighs didn't touch, or at least weren't really smashed up against one another. Not even just because I like it better aesthetically, but because it's physically painful for me when wearing shorts due to the ole chub rub.
If/when I get to my weight goal, if they haven't changed much I'm considering some plastic surgery. I've been reading on coolsculpting after seeing another anon with a similar issue posting about it on here. Relatively cheap for plastic surgery, and it's not even really a "surgery". Low risk, permanent results, fast procedure and recovery. From what I'm seeing the worst thing that could happen is just that it doesn't work and I didn't get any results and wasted about 3-5K on nothing.
>>
>>25420580
Dont hit the gym unless you know how to use equipment. It is better that they shun noobs away. For their own safety.
When you are ready, find someone who can help you guide you with form.

To get ready, train your motor skills by doing bodyweight exersices. Form is important here for development so I recomment a guide in this area also. However there is almost no danger unlike with equipment, so you can so how far you get by yourself first.

Goodluck anon
>>
>>25420626
Lol yeah, but I'm sorry, there is absolutely nothing that exists in any of those categories that will beat the oreos, donuts, potato chips, etc that my dad brings home. I love broccoli and will often eat it as a snack all the time, but oreo will always beat broccoli if presented the option.

Chocolate in general's a hard one. Being a woman, every month I go into that hormonal rage where I feel like I'm literally going to die if I don't get a chocolate bar.
>>
>>25420638
Dont try any bullshit methods please...
Only healthy way is to just lose weight. Losing weight is the easiest thing around. You only have to stop eating. period
Also body type and genetics play a role but it is very small. Every single human being will look like a skeleton if it does not eat. Remember that.
>>
File: OhOk.jpg (129KB, 1021x671px) Image search: [Google]
OhOk.jpg
129KB, 1021x671px
>>
>>25420650
Be sorry for yourself, if you cannot control yourself, you are addicted.
>>
>>25420576
Lolol you know me so well anon!
I haven't had a drink in over a month, and I also haven't had sex in almost a year...that's just shit I say because you're probably the ugly sad loser fucking the whale. And again, where's your pic, anon? To scared to post? It's easy to call someone ugly when no one knows what you look like hahahah go troll someone else cause idgaf what you think.
Thanks for the laugh!
>>
>>25420663
Lookin good mate.

Points to work on:
-You lost your wonderfull eyes after pic 3
- you became chubby
>>
>>25420580
From your own words, it sounds like motivation is actually there. Not so much on willpower...
Learning tricks like going to the store everyday seem to work for you but it's not conditioning you for real life experiences like you face at your parents house.
I personally used to suffer the same issue. I never had to give a damn what I ate as a young man because my metabolism kept me fit. As I aged, I put on a few pounds but it was all good. Fast forward a few years and I started getting the hanging belly which grossed me out to the point I had to make a change.
I struggled with my diet the most. Especially sweets.
I worked on being around them but denying myself the pleasure. It sucked so hard!
Now, 3 years later, I all but get a stomach ache when contemplating donuts and cakes lol.
Even special occasions I'll have the smallest sliver of cake which always nets all kinds of stupid comments from the fat fucks in my family.
Yet I'm in the best shape I've ever been in despite the fact I'm almost 40.
>>
>>25420551
Lolol ohhhh you're the one with pubes for a beard hahahahaha gtfo baby dick
>>
>>25420645
Well thats what I mean, I want to learn how to but I need someone to show me, and I just plain don't know anyone who can and they're all verrryy unapproachable at the gym.

And well, there is a very clear difference between "Woah hey man hold up, if you use it like this you're gonna hurt yourself, let me give you a hand" and standing obnoxiously close to the girl on the machine, screaming at the top of your lungs while throwing up your big ole barbell, and then slamming it on the ground right at her feet. Then having a loud conversation with your fellow dudebros about how absolutely hideous and unfuckable you find women who look like (basically just describe the girl here). Thats the kinda shit they pull there, but management doesn't do anything about it (other than occasionally scold them for handling the equipment so roughly whenever they actually physically see it) because none of what they're doing is technically against the rules and theres only ever 1 dude working at a time anyway, usually just for a kickback on tuition and not actual money so it's not like they give a fuck about their job anyway.
>>25420660
Yeah but is it really all that better to be underweight than over? It's just as unhealthy to be a skeleton. That's why I'm only considering this after I hit 115, because even at 115 I'd be considered medically underweight, just not excessively or dangerously so.
If I can just surgically pull a little bit out of my thighs so it's more comfortable walking after I've already put in the maximum weight loss I can healthily do, I don't think that's all that bad.
>>
>>25420687
you are an addic:, choosing to spend money on a dangerous and drastic medical surgery, instead of saving money eating less

No respectable man would want a woman in such a weak state that you are in, if you become beautiful on outside you will be seen as a fuckdoll barbie.
Try considering the hard route where you actually change yourself for the better, and make honorable choices
>>
>>25420670
Brutally obvious how insecure you are right now by the predictable spiteful response. Also let me just laugh at how retarded someone needs to be to not understand how IDs work to the point where they reference the same person twice believing it to be two different people.

But who am I? You don't give a fuck, that's why you're responding continuously.
>>
>>25420704
I honestly can't tell if trolling or not.

Pretend I'm currently 115 lbs a second, my doctor would be advising me to keep a close eye on my weight and not lose any more to stay healthy.
My thighs are still touching though, and still causing me to chafe and bleed in the summer months due to rubbing. I cannot lose any more weight under my doctors suggestion, I'd be unhealthy if I did.
Instead I take a very minor procedure that essentially just freezes the thin layer of fat just below the skins surface off that relieves the amount of force and pressure on my inner thighs as I walk.

Are you suggesting that even when I'm underweight, I should just ignore my doctor and be unhealthy/dangerously underweight if my thighs are still causing me to chafe and bleed instead?
Or that I should just give up and power through my discomfort despite having a very safe option available to me because you'd disapprove of it?
>>
>>25420725
Your doctor isn't advising you to stop losing weight at your body fat percentage lol

You must be like 5'0 if you're that fat at 130lbs
>>
File: new_scent.jpg (270KB, 576x757px) Image search: [Google]
new_scent.jpg
270KB, 576x757px
>>25420633
>>
>when our metabolism thinks we are starving, it gets rid of calorie-hungry muscle tissue. Studies show that up to 70% of the weight lost while eating less comes from burning muscle—not body fat! ... And that is why eating less is not an effective long-term fat loss approach.
-from a professional
Eat right but eat enough
>>
>>25420724
Its no good talking to these degenerates bro.
Hit hit the frustration out in the gym and educate your children these types of animals are degenerates
>>
>>25420739
No, I was saying pretend I'm 115.
At 5'3 and 115, I'd be on the lighter end of healthy. much lower I'd be underweight.
Because like I said twice, this would only be an option after I reached that goal. I'm putting in the work and effort to lose weight, I'm just saying if after I'm at a healthy weight and I still have this problem I'll seek out another method.
>>
>>25420762
Fucking loser, you think it's a joke to make fun of your own roots and religion. Pathetic scum
>>
>>25420784
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH THIS EUROPOOR SO KEKED HE NOW HAS TO APOLOGIZES TO HIS NEW SANDNIGGER OWNERS LMFAO YOU LIKE THAT ARAB COCK JIST LIKE YOUR MOM AND SISTERS KEK
>>
Kind of ironic to see this much hate in a before/after thread.
>>
>>25420812
did you expect a circlejerk?
>>
>>25420814
We'd all be much more happier if we all just circle jerked.
>>
>>25420784
If you can't make fun of yourself...
>>
>>25420814
>>25420820
Fags that love the muslim cock lmao
>>
File: thN7PPTB4J.jpg (11KB, 204x306px) Image search: [Google]
thN7PPTB4J.jpg
11KB, 204x306px
>>25420826
You got any for me?
>>
>>25420824
Shut up, you dont ridicule any religion. That is sacred to people faggot
>>
>>25420841
kek
>>
>>25420724
Ooo baby dick is feisty bahahaha
>>
>>25420963
Fucking awesome personality!
>>
>>25420724
>roastie doesn't know how IDs work

Emo bitch is just a normalfag roastie. Don't be surprised. She brags about getting dick then says "I haven't had sex in a year". Her flip-flopping shows her burning insecurity.
>>
>>25420457
How the fuck are women so thicc @130lbs?! I'm 6'2 140 and skinny af, however ppl do guess my weight to be 160 which is just fucking ridiculous. Are you barely 5'?
>>
>>25421214
Weight is distributed differently for both males and females.
>>
>>25420675
Also
>depressed
>>
>>25421232
I've worked on that already.
>>
File: Collage 2017-07-04 17_56_45.jpg (334KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2017-07-04 17_56_45.jpg
334KB, 1440x1440px
>>25420082
>Freshman
>HS Graduation
>College
>Last Month

Stopped being super self conscious and stopped wearing big hoodies, hats, and jeans. Started wearing better clothes <3
>>
File: wait.png (67KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
67KB, 308x300px
>>25421316
>headphones in pool
these hoes
>>
>>25421322
>it's a cosplay <3
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (111KB, 649x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
111KB, 649x608px
Before: 2011
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (64KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
64KB, 619x619px
After: 2016
>>
>>25421370
u look fun

>>25421372
u so handsome
>>
>>25421316
Grats
>>
File: Collage 2017-07-04 21_36_16.jpg (285KB, 1080x1908px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2017-07-04 21_36_16.jpg
285KB, 1080x1908px
5 years and I see like no difference
>>
>>25420434
>not warping the muscles to be bigger

Fucked up.
>>
>>25421419
You look less self conscious than before.
>>
>>25421419
wut, you're wayy cuter now! your eyebrows look better in before pic tho
>>
>>25421419
hell of a nose
>>
>>25421316
You now look like someone who is perpetually triggered. Well done
>>
File: 4 to 25.jpg (174KB, 1345x1153px) Image search: [Google]
4 to 25.jpg
174KB, 1345x1153px
didnt changed that much
>>
>>25421407
Thanks!

>>25421442
Short hair on a girl must mean insane feminazi/SJW, right? Lmao
>>
File: IMG_9238.png (1MB, 1556x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9238.png
1MB, 1556x1037px
>>25421454
and now at 28
>>
>>25421429
Overplucked vs natural. Imma stick with the natural thanks

>>25421433
It's dat German heritage
>>
>>25421462
No it means butch dykes only sub fags and low t bitch boys find attractive, unless you're trying to attract women with oversized clits.
>>
>>25421493
Lol you're the one that seems triggered here desu
It's just short hair, chill
>>
>>25421500
Another basic roastie that can't read fucking IDs. You brainlets are starting to bore me.
>>
>>25421387
Thank u anon c:
>>
File: IMG_8036.jpg (381KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8036.jpg
381KB, 2048x2048px
Lost about 50 lbs this past year. Left is me now, right is me before. Better eyebrows and make up choices as well
>>
>>25421521
Lost 50lbs and gained 50 freckles.
>>
>>25421533
Hehehe that's what summer does to me! Before photo was during the winter and i also had foundation on covering the freckles i did have hehe
>>
>>25421535
Yeah your face looks like it's made of clay in the right pic.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_034324.jpg (673KB, 787x1291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_034324.jpg
673KB, 787x1291px
I suppose after three years, a few extra pounds, and a haircut you don't get much of a transformation but hey, it's all I've got!

Earliest pic I've got before the first is from when I was like 3/4...
>>
>>25420633
you look like that goy from The Night Of
>>
>>25421493
You literally take steroids probably because your daddy touched you but deep down you know you're a "REAL MAN" lel you're probably a closeted gay and any short haired girl triggers that in you, so you must lash out "FEMINAZI" hahaha go eat a fucking protein bar you big turkey leg
>>25420551
You're fucking boring and probably attract equally boring basic bitches....."uhhh I like to gym and uhh 'MERICA and oh yea jesus is my bff"...kek have fun with that babydick
>>25421442
lel you probably hate black people

tl;dr
I bet you all voted for trump bahahha
>>
>>25421711
So insecure and butthurt. Typical.
>>
>>25421711
No really how long have you been fuming on your blog for?
>>
>>25421571
Joel from Vinesauce?
>>
>>25421711
Op will forever be known as babydick from this day forward lmao
Dub femanons make it so.
>>
>>25421793
You will forever be known as the most pathetic virgin orbiter.
>>
>>25421793
Oh boy!

I shall dub thy OP ~Sir babydick II~
Named after thine (secretly)gay turkey leg >>25421856

You may now go butt fuck in peace!
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (484KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
484KB, 1936x1936px
2012 on left, 2015 on right
Total lost: 154lbs
I have gained maybe 20 lbs back since settling with my wife but still v happy
Only problem is excess skin but hey ho only human
>>
File: thumbnail_FullSizeRender copy.png (646KB, 872x566px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_FullSizeRender copy.png
646KB, 872x566px
Lost 60 lbs and shaved my beard.
>>
>>25422073
wow, this is amazing!
>>
>>25422099
Thank you stranger
>>
>>25420082
you went from really hot 9/10 to an average 6.5/10
>>
>>25420082
Way cuter before.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (63KB, 414x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6372.jpg
63KB, 414x583px
>me at 18
>>
File: IMG_5412.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5412.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25422394
>me at 21
>>
File: IMG_20160821_155821.jpg (387KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160821_155821.jpg
387KB, 1564x1564px
Me at 18 and then at 22
>>
File: comparison.jpg (151KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
151KB, 1500x1000px
These were taken about 9 months apart, I went from 205 to 170 and I got a new haircut, although it was a bit longer than I liked
did I improve?
>>25421463
well, obviously a much better camera, you look okay though
>>25421521
Yeah, you look a lot better, good job losing weight
>>25421571
you look fine in both pics, and long hair actually suits you
>>25422073
holy fuck, nice job man
>>25422092
I would pull my hair back, but overall a really good improvement
>>
>>25422140
no prob, you also look happier now! :)
>>
>>25420320

I think you looked better before when you had muscles. Now you look like half your age. wtf?
>>
>>25421225
>>25421214

Women also have a much higher bodyfat percentage than men. The most fit woman has a bodyfat percentage similar to a relatively healthy male who isn't that athletic. I think only like 3% of male bodyfat is essential for men and 10+% is for women.

if she were a man at 130, she probably wouldn't be fat.

>>25420457

Great job! the biggest difference is your waist area. Another 10 pounds and you're probably gonna start looking extremely different.
>>
>>25421856
>OP implying that he didn't have pathetic locked down from his first babydick post.
Lmfao
>>
>>25422797
Whatever you say, virgin. The ugly dyke will never fuck you.
>>
>>25422797
Also another 30 IQ brainlet that can't read IDs.
>>
>>25423018
You should work in a theater.
You have a natural talent as a projectionist!
We clearly can't call you a virgin, with the way you've been hanging on ops nuts.
I would never sleep with anyone from here! The cutie with the amazing personality or anyone else.
I know you can't relate to that feeling though since you keep trolling for baby dick.
However someday you'll grow up, maybe find a wife that can put up with your sub demeanor, and even then you still won't know the peace I feel when I lay down with my wife every night and you people cease to exist in my world.
>>
>>25423135
Hahaha
I think you triggered his autism
>>
>>25423135
>being so delusional you've created an imaginary wife
What a sad life.
>>25423141
>repond with 1 sentence
>receive a bible
>I'm autistic
Dickriding an orbiter. A whole new low.
>>
>>25420784
And a you're pathetic mudslide who can't take a joke. Paradise awaits you closet fag, blow urself up for alah
>>
File: IMG_2017d.jpg (301KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017d.jpg
301KB, 961x961px
glad my teeth decided to meet.
>>
>>25421214
Yeah it sucks. We hold onto fat for the babby that may or may not be formed in the near future.
But yeah, I'm 5'3. Short stumpy legs means I'm always gonna look a tad hobbit ish, as much as id kill for those long skinny model legs, it aint gonna happen
>>25422611
God I hope so. Idk it's probably just personal bias but I don't even see all that much of a difference between 2013 and 2016. Yeah I'm slightly smaller but it's only just noticeable.
>>
>>25423170
But now your eyebrows grew apart...
>>
File: IMG_4901.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4901.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Fat POS
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (86KB, 648x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
86KB, 648x706px
POS after deciding to not make excuses and just eat as little as needed; til I stopped being fat.
>>
>>25423884
Lost your thick thighs and gorgeous smile. Oh well, still cute though.
>>
>>25423703
YOUR EYEBROWS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TOUCH
>>
>>25423891
...I can still smile :3
>>
>>25423879
>>25423884
Cute in both c:
>>
>>25423879
>>25423884
You look cute in both. I think the beach picture brings out the cuter in you, but I think that a better picture of you now would end that argument.
>>
>>25423151
>>25423135
lmao, bro so much hate from these autistic dykes and beta males putting the pussy on a pedestal.

They must be really jealous that real men like us attract women and demand respect in daily life. So this is the only place where they dare open their mouth and be someone haha

>>25421922
Enjoy your moment here on the internet ;)
>>
>>25422403
Yea, you've improved. Mostly just your nose holding you back.
>>
File: IMG_2707.jpg (111KB, 750x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
111KB, 750x904px
>>25423965
I personally like this one
>>
>>25421571
It's that cute guy from the longhair thread. If I were a single lady I would be trying to hit that.
>>
>>25420082
You looked way better before wow.
>>
>>25424172
you are a cuck if you think that
>>
>>25421571
You are pretty cute.
>>
>>25424090
If I were a single man I would be feeling quite awkward as you did, heh.

>>25424329
Thanks, you're pretty cute yourself.
>>
Hair/me transformation over... six years?
>>
>>25424511
wtf is wrong with the women on this board???
>>
Befowwww.
>>
File: IMG_20170128_031114.jpg (119KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_031114.jpg
119KB, 540x720px
>>25424606
ahfftarrrr
>>
>>25420082
i like both but prefer first
>>25420095
better
>>25420128
first two are cuter
>>25420175
better
>>25420184
better but gayass expression
>>25420320
skinny was way better
>>25420457
i don't see a huge difference
>>25420633
both good, right is just more mature
>>25420663
i think you should strive for a haircut more like the third picture and for a weight more like the fourth.
>>25421316
cute, very cute in all the pictures but i dislike the third one most
>>25421372
cute in both, you look like the guy asapscience used for their 36 questions video
>>25421419
better
>>25421454
>>25421463
good
i dislike your picture smile but you are cute and the transformation was for the better, yes
>>25421571
saved to my cute guys folder, like both buy liked top slightly more
>>25422073
gg on the loss, cute regardless
>>25422092
better
>>25422397
better!!
>>25422399
gayer but better objectively i guess
>>25422403
good job, better
>>25423170
cute but it's not a before and after, rather a puberty one
>>25423884
cute regardless, but good job
>>25424608
nah, ew
>>
File: IMG_8278.jpg (85KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8278.jpg
85KB, 640x534px
Before
>>
File: IMG_8252.jpg (950KB, 1743x2867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8252.jpg
950KB, 1743x2867px
And then of course, after
>>
>>25424677
>>25424691
pretty in both, prettier in the second one
>>
>>25424662
>saved to my cute guys folder
Wait, what? Well that's a first, aha.
>>
>>25420082
So you found Islam?
>>
>>25421316
Never send your kids to college, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>25420308
Don't listen to that other guy. You look beautiful in the second pic. I would obviously say you look a little tomboyish, but considering that's what you are going for I think you nailed it. You really are an attractive person and I'm glad to see someone expressing their personality in their outward appearance. Hope you appreciate this
>>
>>25424516
Pretty sure thats a trap.
>>25423696
Your body is smashable at 120.
>>
>>25424691
Nice transformation, would be sexier if you grow your hair a lil longer!
>>
>2012
>>
>>25420184
aaand into my qt folder you go
>>
File: 20170616_153759.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_153759.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>25425426
>>25425426
>>25425426
>>25425426
>2017
>>
>>25425432
Damn gurl you're cute now
>>
>>25424993
Lol I'm gonna have 5 dogs instead of kids anyways
>>
>>25422073
Good for you anon, you honestly look a lot happier with yourself. Have you considered lipo for the excess skin sagging?
>>
File: jpg.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Welp, hope one day I'll catch up to my age.
>>
>>25425442
glad you think so. I'm unsure of my decision to cut all of my hair off most days.
>>
>>25425491
personally, i think short hair suit you better.
>>
>>25425426
I would consider you as a gf, would you consider me?
- OP
>>
>>25424998
Thank you anon, I really did appreciate this! And sorry if ID has changed, this is still me!
>>
>>25426202
Hahahahahahahahah
Did you not see her after pic? She has beautiful short hair now, and would never go for a babydick like you op...oh sorry ~Sir babydick II
>>
>>25425487
You're 2012 pic is just so cute
You also have nice eyebrows!
>>
>>25425487
you look like such a cute girl in first pic, id fuck your gay underage ass
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.