[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Gaming friends thread/ A thread where you can post about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: 1482371574122.gif (226KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482371574122.gif
226KB, 640x360px
/Gaming friends thread/

A thread where you can post about the stuff you like to play and try to find vidya gaming buddies.

> a/s/l
> Favourite vidya
> What would you like to play with the person you find
> You just lost a match. How do you usually react?
> Would you want to do anything else, besides vidya (such as watch movies together, hang out etc.)
> Hobbies/interests (excluding gaming)
> Time period when you're usually online
> text/voice/cam
> Contact info (discord, skype, steam etc.)
>>
File: 1476286588859.jpg (172KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476286588859.jpg
172KB, 782x1000px
> a/s/l
23/m/eu
> Favourite vidya
Stellaris, poe, wow, darkest dungeon, borderlands, stronghold, LoL, the forest
Anything. 100oj, wow, lol, l4d2, dst, stellaris multiplayer. Started playing d3 and ow recently so if you want a shitter playing with you, thats swell
Calmly or with some friendly banter. Never rage at people or my teammates and if you do, then not interested.
> Would you want to do anything else, besides vidya (such as watch movies together, hang out etc.)
If youre into amateur gamedev that would be swell. Watching documentaries, streams or whatever else is fine aswell.
Amateur gamedev, coding, modeling, drawing, space documentaries,anime.
Between 10am and 11pm gmt +2
> text/voice/cam
Yes/yes/maybe
Discord : Sedran#7966
>>
File: tlsVhgg.jpg (131KB, 737x829px) Image search: [Google]
tlsVhgg.jpg
131KB, 737x829px
> a/s/l
30/m/usa! usa!
> Favourite vidya
any open world pve game. pvp ain't my thing.
7 Days to Die, Dying Light, Terraria, Killing Floor 2. We'd find something.
Don't rage quit it's just a game... DON'T RAGE QUIT IT'S JUST A GAME...
Depends on the company desu
I write stories, though I almost always delete them afterwards. I just like writing just to get my thoughts on paper. I also design video games. Not at any sort of professional level, it's just something I've done since I was six and never stopped. When I play a game, I think, "How could this be better? What would I change?" Sometimes it gives me a sixth sense because I say to myself, "If I were a dev, where would I hide ___?" It usually pans out.

My sleep schedule is all over the place. Just catch me when you catch me.
> text/voice/cam
Voice preferred. I can text but I like my hands free while gaming, so I'd want to talk even if you were typing at me. I figured I'd stay away from camming until some trust was established because people on 4chan can be assholes. I'm sure you all understand.
Discord; Tristam#7339
EMAIL
[email protected]
>>
> a/s/l
25/m/usa
> Favourite vidya
Monster hunter, overwatch, battlefield 4, gw2, swtor, civ, starbound, d3, ark, ds3, bloodborne, dying light, evolve, smite, division, GR wildlands
Pretty much anything from the list above, or similar games. I mostly pc game but i have ps4/3, 3ds. I'm way more into co-op games than i am with pvp, but some things i dont mind, like overwatch.
When i'm with friends i'll "rage" but its more of an affectation than actual anger. i'm usually pretty chill though.
Yeah, if we get along well i'm down for w/e
Bike riding, sailing, reading, normal PNW stuff.
i have four days off a week, so it's pretty much whenever. i dont bother too hard with a consistent sleep schedule, but i'm down for whatever.
> text/voice/cam
i mostly prefer voice, since its better for me to not have to stop gaming to talk, but i'm cool with text in some games, or if we're just chatting or anything. I dont mind cam i guess, i just dont usually bother unless you feel like it. i mostly use discord right now, cuz it works for everything we need it to.
discord - Visa#5392
>>
File: v3x3.png (1MB, 903x904px) Image search: [Google]
v3x3.png
1MB, 903x904px
> a/s/l
18/M (but want to be F)/Pennsylvania
> Favourite vidya
I really don't like mentioning them together, but Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon are the two series I'm most autistic about. You know how some people get really into a few series, at the expense of others? That's me to a T. But outside of that, I generally love Nintendo and Nintendo-y games. Some of my favorites are Mega Man, Bomberman, Kirby, Mother, Fire Emblem, and Zelda. I like playing ROM hacks and fangames.
I don't go on /v/, but pic related is my 3x3.
I'd like to talk more than actually play, honestly. I love hearing others' opinions on the games I like and talking with people about them.
As for multiplayer games I play, I like Smash and Pokémon (both competitive/Showdown and playthroughs). You can suggest something and I'll give it a try, though I don't have a good PC.
Depends on how they react and how previous matches went. If they get cocky, I usually get competitive (or just laugh it off if they're bad). If it was a normal, friendly match, I'll react normally. If I've been on a losing streak, I'll start to worry that I'm boring the other player.
> Would you want to do anything else, besides vidya
I'm okay with anything! If you think we might get along, feel free to add me and suggest anything. I'll try to be interesting, but I can't guarantee anything... I think I'm a bit shallow.
Counseling (my dream career), writing (read: bad video game scripts, 4koma, and fanfiction), art (don't expect my taste to be anything above pleb), Japanese geography and """culture"""
My sleep schedule has been out of whack, but right now I'm usually available from 3 PM-ish to 6 AM, EST.
> text/voice/cam
Yes/Maybe/No
Discord: Dokokashira #2366
Email: [email protected]
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.