[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots My cunt wife is leaving me. I haven't been single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey faggots
My cunt wife is leaving me. I haven't been single since I was 18. I'm 33 now and have never dated etc. How do I get in the game? Am I fucked? Figured /soc would know...
Pic not related...
>>
>>25420020
Sorry to hear that bro. I've been with my wife since we were 17 (30s now)

I hear you can order pussy on apps like pizza now. Or cock if you want. Just take a good pic and say the right things apparently
>>
>>25420040
>Say the right things.
So fucked.
I think I'm gonna go for someone in their twenties. Why not right?
>>
>>25420052
Go to Tinder. Swipe right on anyone who looks even remotely fuckable. Don't look at their personality. You're not going to get married again. You just want to have a good time. Accept that it's not a pussy dispenser. Just say you like to have a good time, maybe a date. Use a winky face. That's a pretty decent shotgun approach.

On a serious note though, I'm sorry that it happened. I ended a long-term relationship too recently. Nothing like yours, and I am struggling. I can only imagine what you're going through. Don't be afraid to get help, from friends or someone professional. Figure out who you are by yourself. Do yo nothing like yours, and I am struggling. I can only imagine what you're going through. Don't be afraid to get help, from friends or someone professional. Figure out who you are by yourself. Be you. Have someone on the side if you want, but ne you.
>>
>>25420020
It's easier than ever... there are so many chicks out there who are constantly harassed by douche bags, that the slightest bit of kindness drops panties.
>>
>>25420125
>>25420129
Thanks. I am probably too nice. I'm not like a cool Chad or anything. But like even if I get hits like what does one do? Go meet a stranger? Just seems odd. I'll probably need to start working out more or whatever. I'm not fat but could lose a few...fuck. I am so fucked.
And I probably will go to counseling.
>>
>>25420139
Dude... stop. Change your diet to non processed foods. Do squats, planks and pushups. Be friendly and make then feel special. You'll find a ton of girls, younger ones especially, who will be all over your dick.
>>
>>25420156
Im gonna do it. I mean fuck I have a job and shit. That's better than most faggots.
>>
Girl here.

Post in /adv/. Also, talk to some girls here for practice but most of them skew really young and are kinda odd. Don't talk a lot about your ex wife or how much your life sucks. Don't be too nice. We can smell desperation from like a foot away. I haven't used Tinder but I hear a lot of it is based on looks, so working on yourself in the gym the meantime will help and also help get out any frustration you have.
>>
>>25420020
tell us some more about the ex-wife? what were the problems, and what were the good things about the marriage?
>>
>>25420182
>from a foot away
So standing almost directly against a person?
>>
File: thinking.jpg (31KB, 337x370px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
31KB, 337x370px
>>25420182
>Don't be too nice
>>
>>25422070
She obviously means in a fake beta orbiter kind of way.
>>
>>25421707
bumping for this
>>
>>25422070
I saw this couple the other day and the woman was being downright rude and lazy to the guy. He was letting her get away with it.

He has a gf and I don't but I'm not sure I would want in like her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.