[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i that unattractive? i have been posting on craigslist for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20170616_233919.jpg (338KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_233919.jpg
338KB, 1600x1200px
am i that unattractive?

i have been posting on craigslist for literally years and only two people have ever replied but one of them ended up being insane. i literally cannot get a trap or tg off there, i post and my posts are deleted in like 15 minutes. it stings knowing that women are out there fucking dogs and im considered lower then that.
>>
I'd consider trimming the shit beard
>>
>>25407161
you arent that bad, are you only looking for trannys or something?

also dont trim the beard its fuckin boss
>>
Smile, wear more flattering clothes, get rid of the tacky ass chain. You're not ugly.
Also the beard is sweet.
>>
I wouldn't say you're ugly, but you're rocking a look that not everyone goes for. Not everyone is into bald dudes, and not everyone is into big beards, and you've got both, on top of being overweight. I'm sure there are people out there who like all those attributes, but I would say most people don't.
>>
>>25407168
i've been looking for women but none of them ever seem interested. even tg's wont talk to me.
>>
>>25407161
You're probably better looking than me and I've managed to find a few people off craigslist, although it's really not the best place to find people.

Also
>it stings knowing that women are out there fucking dogs and im considered lower then that.

Had to lol at that.
>>
>>25407168
thank you about my beard.
>>
>>25407194

trannys are hard as fuck to get, i bet you could bang some chicks on tinder though especially the fatties
>>
>>25407178
my chain is actually a tree of life. i am a druid and follower of asatru.
>>
>>25407210
Is it difficult finding asatru followers in real life? I'd like to follow too
>>
>>25407215
yes it is. especially here in new england. most of them are out west or down south. asatru is a wonderful way to live.
>>
>>25407161
You look like some sort of Russian Orthodox warrior priest. Maybe you should get some coarse woolen robes, a gnarled oaken staff and a kalimavkion.
>>
>>25407161
I think you'd be fine if you grew out your hair and either trimmed the beard or styled it. Remember, your appearance affects other people's perception of you, and perception is everything.

you could def go for the bear look (which lots of traps dig) with more flattering clothes, but Im kinda getting the friendly axe murderer vibe without the "friendly" from this pic alone
>>
>>25407653
i shave my head because of my bald spot.
>>
>>25407161
You won't find shit on Craigslist even if you look like Brad Pitt. Your not ugly try putting in yourself in situations where you'll meet girls. You'd probably be a good bouncer do that and fuck drunk bitches who lost their phone
>>
I'd fuck you

I'm a guy btw
>>
>>25407161
You look like Private Pyle with a giant beard. Hope you're not batshit insane like he was.
>>
>>25407180
there's quite a bit of correlation between the three, OP certainly falls into a type
>>
>>25407161
1. CL is dead now unless you want cock, AIDS, or a hooker.

2. You aren't bad looking. You do have a "look", though.

3. Google "The satanic witch synthesizer clock" Read up. It is a way for you to embrace your looks and make the best of them.
>>
File: FatherGrigori.jpg (173KB, 568x476px) Image search: [Google]
FatherGrigori.jpg
173KB, 568x476px
>>25407161
Anyone ever tell you that you look like Father Grigori?
>>
File: action_bronson.png (887KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
action_bronson.png
887KB, 1000x500px
Action Bronson vibes eh
>>
Stop looking man. Don't focus on them, focus on you.

Get a professional beard trim, work out and go do some good for your community. Volunteer, get involved. Be a good person, be selfless and good to everyone else and you will get all the attention in the world.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.