[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

i been with my gf 20 months, one thing that i notice is went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

i been with my gf 20 months, one thing that i notice is went you have a gf other girls (specially thots) start to be nice to you and show interest. Why bitches do this? i fucking hate that, when i was single and horny nobody approach me, but now with my gf i receive attencion from other girls. Why girls do this? any femanon that can explain further this?
>>
>>25402869
because they see that you've got some decent qualities if you've got a gf
it's like seeing a creepy old homeless guy, but he has a dog, so you know he isn't going to murder you
>>
>>25402869
A girl likes you enough to be your girlfriend thus demonstrating that you have value to the thots. Those are women that you want to stay away from even when single. The second the girlfriend is gone they won't give a shit, they want to make themselves feel desirable by convincing you to cheat or by simply flirting with you and frustrating you. It's all self gratification friend.
>>
>>25402869
>girls
>bitches

Another question?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18468380
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.