[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate AND roast me!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4916.jpg (100KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4916.jpg
100KB, 750x551px
Rate AND roast me!
>>
>>25397126
you are destined to a life of minimum wage
>>
>>25397126
Communist/0
>>
>>25397130
This but also you're a qt3.14 and given the chance I would have consensual sex in the missionary position with you
>>
>>25397130
6/10 btw
>>
>>25397126
Anti-Flag ftw 10/10
and 8/10 for the short hair qt

For the roast part, wth is it with that eye makeup, looks weird
>>
>>25397126
You're pretty cute,but you look like you're about to throw up.
>>
>>25397167
yap, either that or she's like hiding from whatever/whoever she's looking at to her right
>>
Poser bitch probably lives in a sjw communal hugbox house or more likely with her parents. Facebook is the biggest concern for her in life. Mad because dad didnt molest her and mom was competant so she makes up bullshit stories to tell everyone or just keeps quiet. Gonna assume military brat too.
Also posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>25397126
Tits and ass please
>>
>>25397126
>nose ring
>black and white hipster filter
>commie scum
0/10, might hit it, but only with a metal bat.
>>
>>25397126
9/10
I can't roast you, you're too adorable! I really just wanna compliment you constantly!
>>
>>25397126
10/10 very pretty! love the nose ring!
>>
ITT: Femanon says roast me and all the betas just talk about how pretty she is

You're all fucking pathetic
>>
>>25397126
waste of space, nothing left in that pea sized twitter brain, still upset that hillary lost, goes from #hewillnotdivide us hashtags to anything trending to retain a sense of dignity
>>
>>25397126
Kinda cute. But I would never be seen with anyone like that. You have issues and shit. Also the shirt makes you seem like a raging wanna be anarchist or an edgy 16 year old.
I would invite you over, pretend to be interested in your shit just so I could choke fuck you like the whore you are and blow a fat wad all over your face.
>>
>>25397126
7/10 and no not worth my time
>>
8/10 just because I like small framed girls and you look like a god damn pixie.

But, you're probably an edgy, tryhard, wannabe anarchist with emotional stability issues.

You probably have borderline personality disorder and snort pills.

The first poster had it right. You'll like bounce from minimum wage (or near it) job to minimum wage job for most of your life, if you're lucky you'll end up a waiter so you can can some cash.

If you grow out of whatever phase it is you're going through you might make something more of yourself.

Having said all that I would hang out with you just to try to fuck you, but would never attempt to enter a meaningful relationship with your problem ridden ass.
>>
>>25398050
Woah, I used the same phrasing without even reading your post. She really gives off that fake ass, anti-authoritarian vibe.
>>
>>25397126
You look like an antifa emo that cuts her self, and writes all over twitter, bitching about the people who don't have the same views as you.
>>
>>25397126
I just love how these people political stance doesn't even go beyond what they write on their shirts.
>>
>>25397126
Destined to have a chinless buttboy for a boyfriend/10
>>
>>25397126
You look like the fem version of Brandon
>>
>>25397126
You're probably too stupid and self-centered to speak to, but I'll admit I'd enjoy degrading the hell out of you.

6.5/10 would piss on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.