[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking into ways of breaking up with a partner you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: the-end-sign.jpg (78KB, 1200x921px) Image search: [Google]
the-end-sign.jpg
78KB, 1200x921px
I am looking into ways of breaking up with a partner you are living up with without destroying their self-estem.

I am tired of a pointless relation, but I don't want to hurt her(as in I don't want her to get depressive but I don't love her)

Any suggestions? Specially from ladies, how would you consider a breakup to be fair and in good terms.

Some details.
26 yo, no kids, no common house/bank/car, no sex due to lack of real love, different mindsets completelly
>>
>>25396379

Just do it

There's no way to avoid it being ugly so just do it and get it over with, there's no point in hanging on

Most likely if she was in the same situation she wouldn't give a second of thought to how it would harm you before breaking up, so just do it
>>
my brother was in a relationship like that for like 3 years he just got out of. he just told her straight up he didn't think it was working. then she begged and cried for a second chance (like on his front lawn bawling) so he gave her a second chance and things were good for like 3 days but when he was at work one day she went to his house, took all the furniture and even stuff like paper towels and toilet paper, gave all his shit away on facebook, and accused him of cheating on her with his ex from over 4 years ago who doesn't even live in this state anymore.

I would tell her its not working and be sure to help her move her things.
>>
>>25396404
I am gonna do it. But it would be nicer to soften it rather than telling her, I just don't like you anymore. If you know what I mean.

>>25396423
that is my plan more or less, help her move so we end up good. she isn't a psycho like your brother's
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18462370
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.