[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else want to get married? How does that make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

File: 485947751.jpg (33KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
485947751.jpg
33KB, 612x408px
Anyone else want to get married? How does that make you feel? I want nothing more than to have a wife that loves me & looks up to me.
>>
Ideally yes.
>>
Guess I'm asking the wrong crowd...
>>
In some cultures you don't have to worry about this. The marriages are arranged. Would that be ok by you?
>>
>>25379863
Arranged marriages are shit. What's the point of spending your life with someone if you didn't love each other to begin with? I just want to find a qt3.14 and start a family.
>>
I'm really surprised by the lack of response on this.. wow. Is marriage not a thing anymore?
>>
>>25379863
I'm on the fence on that one. Would need to know a lot more about it.
>>
>>25379963
It's a thing for sure but its a matter if knowing your audience.
>>
>>25379962
Interesting ... the idea of a "love marriage" is fairly new. Throughout history, marriages were usually arranged. Men & Women learned to love & respect each other and the understanding that they were going to be with each other for the rest of their lives - no matter what. Life has it's challenges, no matter what the culture but in an arranged marriage it is understood that there is no backing out.
>>
Yes. Every girl I like is pretty turned off by the entire idea. I hate being me.
>>
>>25380182
If you've discussed marriage with every woman you like, I think I've discovered your problem.
>>
I was so sure about not getting married in my youth. Now that I'm older there a feeling off "second guessing" creeping into my mind. The thought of having a wife isn't so bad to me as it used to be. I'm thinking maybe its just because of the age. I'm not totally convinced that's why I'm thinking this way now
>>
>>25379863
> The marriages are arranged. Would that be ok by you?
depends how they're arranged
if you were forced to marry the person. NO
if they were only playing matchmaker and introduced you
and then left it up to you how far the relationship went. YES

I'd actually kind of like it if my church did do arranged marriages
maybe something like if you're 25 or 30 and not married yet
the pastor prays about who to introduce you to
and then sets up a meeting/date for you to meet each other

I'm 33 and still haven't found the right girl.
>>
>>25379979
"I want a wife that loves me"

"I think arranged marriages are a good idea"

Fucking pick one, dude. You can't have both.

As for original question, marriage is way overrated. There is a reason over 50% of marriages end in divorce. And besides, if I love someone why would I need some arbitrary government-issued piece of paper to tell them that?
>>
>>25380321
> There is a reason over 50% of marriages end in divorce.
that reason is Feminism
and that the sexual revolution caused by feminism turned most women into sluts
>>
>>25380370
>real people actually think like this
>>
>>25380205
Hardly, but the subject comes up here and there in conversation.
>>
>>25380477
Women don't generally feel obligated to tell a man that they're not interested in marriage.
>>
>>25380503
Alright, well I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that. I didn't bring it up if that's what you're implying?
>>
Yes, but guys seem to only want me for sex so I'm thinking it'll never happen.
>>
File: 1486386829357.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486386829357.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>tfw happily married and in a poly triad with another girl
>>
>>25380238
There's a window of opportunity for everything and if you miss it then you will be single because you will not want to share yourself with anyone else.
>>
>>25380312
This still happens today. The way it happen is that you are introduced to someone (male/female) and if you 'hit it off' then the families get introduced to each other. Kind of interesting i suppose, but this is how it happens. People don't have the pressure to find a mate...
>>
>>25379962
>implying marriage is about "love"
You fucking summerfag
>>
>>25379963
It shouldn't be... what's the fucking point of marriage in modern society? The only realistic reason for anyone to marry is if you have children together or you need their insurance
>>
>>25380321
What... you don't think you can be arranged and be in love with that person?
>>
>>25379790
100% yes.
>>
>>25380586
Well, sex is how it typically starts in the Western world; then comes the marriage. It used to be the other way around.
>>
>>25380370
TPBP
And that, my friend, is why only very observant religious girls are worth your time when you're considering marriage.
>>
File: Hmmm 2.jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm 2.jpg
35KB, 480x270px
>>25379863

Personally, yes.

Your parents ultimately know you best, so are likely to pick somebody who is well suited to you. If said person was fuck ugly, I'd admittedly have second thoughts and they would be swiftly follow by a "Mum, Dad, what the fuck are you doing?" conversation.
>>
>>25380379
>real people actually think like this
>>
>>25379790
Well, it's one way how to get citizenship in some better country.
>>
>>25383111
Yes, children are the reason. They bring two people together. But if you don't want them then there really is no reason i suppose
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>25383125

>Implying that because it happens, it is correct.

>>25380586

Sounds to me like you put out way too easily.

>>25382044
>Married
>Polyamorous.

Pic related.

>>25380370
>>25380379

The anon is right though, the sexual revolution is one of the worst things to have happened to modern society.
>>
File: 20170623_184016.png (2MB, 1440x1447px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_184016.png
2MB, 1440x1447px
Being married aint bad. We both didn't really put much meaning behind the marriage at first. Now after a few years our lives are definitely easier because of being married.

It's also good to know they aren't likely to leave you over stupid shit.
Dont rush shit dudes and dudettes
>>
>>25383131
I really don't think your mum/dad would pick an ugly mate for you. Would you for your child?
>>
>>25383151

Ugly women still end up in arranged marriages. Usually that's down to a social standing sort of thing, but still. Would you want to be in that position no matter how much of a Dowry is involved?
>>
>>25383151
I'm not advocating one way or another but it's a concept that has been forgotten (and is new to mankind). I just think we would all be much more relaxed if this was taken care of.
>>
>>25383153
Not really talking about a dowry. Ugly or not, I think you will fall in love with that person once you see them for what they are. I think all people want and need to be loved. Sorry, I know I might be a bit idealistic.
>>
>>25383144
Checked
>>
>>25383168
>>25383187

That nice feeling you get because of someone's great personality doesn't really inspire an erection.

Well, maybe it does, I have no idea. I just don't see it happening.
>>
>>25383194
Spose it's not for everyone, just like marriage is not for everyone.
>>
>>25383150
Never give it much thought & quite honestly took it for granted. Being married is really good & having someone to share your live experiences is even better.
>>
Tfw want to get married but boyfriend of 3 years doesn't want to.

I feel like a lot of young men don't want to marry today. Women are kind of shitty to be truthful.
>>
>>25380586
What state you live in femanon? I would like to meet a more traditional girl, instead of all this fwb crap.
>>
Married/f/27
I've always wanted to be a wife and mother. Wish my husband hadn't became so lazy after we got married tho. Still I love having babies so I guess it's worth it even in my husband is more of a man child then a partner.
>>
File: 1479435756198.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479435756198.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I want to get married really badly and I want to have a ton of kids, like at least 4 max 6.
It's going to be really hard though 2bh. Divorce is high and the people who aren't divorced are miserable. I honestly think women treat their husbands badly just because they can - men lose everything in divorce so she know's he's afraid of it and she just shits all over him because he won't do anything about it.

I want a really, really religious girl because I think that's the only way I can get what I want - a happy homelife with little conflict, no risk of divorce, a close family spending all my time with my kids.

Thing is, I don't make much money, and most of the community here fits the stereotypes of tech wizards, engineers and doctors, so I'm a lot less desirable for that reason, although being white gives me some status.

Basically, only the most religious traditional girls would marry and submit to a poor person and treat him well and have lots of kids, so I've got to make myself super incredibly freaking perfectly pious for me to marry an equally religious girl, and it's hard because all I want to do is smoke weed and listen to music, but anything less will result in me getting stuck with a bitch who will ultimately ruin my life in divorce.
>>
>>25383950
That's not true, I treat my husband like a king even tho he's broke. We never fight and I do all the housework and cooking and stuff. We want a big family and only reason we don't have more kids already is money. I'm pregnant with my 3rd now and we arnt religious at all.
>>
>>25383983
Wow, you sound like an angel, seriously I hope you're happy :)
See, other people have these crazy fantasies about all kinds of obscene things, but my biggest fantasies are like, watching my wife cook/do chores naked, her fixing me a plate and serving me dinner, or spanking her with a belt... and looks/weight are really not that important, to me it's the submission as an act that turns me on.

I just don't know if it's realistic to expect to find a girl THAT SUBMISSIVE though
>>
>>25384088
Those are things that happen on a regular basis in my marriage. I serve my husband every meal he eats. If the kids are in bed or if our oldest is at school or whatever I'll do chores in nothing but an apron. I mean not everything is perfect, my husbands become a bit spoiled and can be lazy at times but on the whole we love each other a lot and are really happy. I do work a lot but other then that we are really old fashioned and have traditional gender rolls in our marriage. Him being dom is the biggest turn on for me a so it makes me feel really safe and protected with him
>>
>>25384124
Wow, you are really describing paradise to me. What do you like about him - what were the reasons you married him?

How should I be if I want a girl like you?
>>
>>25384161
We were friends in high school, he was actually dating one of my friends but she turned into a druggy and a huge feminist so he dumped her. He joined the military after that and I wrote him while he was away. When he got back we started dating and he asked me to move to a different state with him. I liked how assertive he was and idk just how manly he is. Like he picked me and let me know he wanted me to be his. I felt so special and wanted, but not in the way some guys do. He didn't fawn all over me or treat me like I was some princess, more like I belonged to him and he wanted to be a strong man for me, and that he appreciated all I could do for him in return. I feel like it's a privilege to be his wife and get to have his children. The first thing I liked about him was his looks, tall big shoulders n arms, kind of looks like a Viking. I liked that he was so big and I'm really small, his personality along with him being so physically bigger and dominant just did it for me.
>>
>>25384218
>He didn't fawn all over me or treat me like I was some princess
Hm ok,so like what would you consider 'fawning' that you're glad he doesn't do?

>being so physically bigger and dominant
Having a really short girl would totally make it better, I'm not huge (6'00) but I've always thought it would be awesome to have a smaller girl
>>
File: 10.jpg (225KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
225KB, 800x1200px
>>25384218
>>25384273
Sorry I swear I don't speak this strangely/autistic IRL, it's Friday night and I"m stoned out of my mind

But since I really want to have a girl like you, I want to know what you like in a guy

I can't tell you how many times I've fapped to the idea of my wife serving me dinner naked in heels, and waiting standing with her hands behind her back while I eat, waiting to get me more food/drink, and I rub her pussy/belly with my knuckles and tease her while I eat. I guess I just don't think there's a lot of girls that submissive out there / I'm not good enough for them

Does he pick out your clothes / would you let him?
>>
File: 1492043625222.jpg (154KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492043625222.jpg
154KB, 906x1024px
>>25379790

Yes, marriage and a family are my main goals in life. I thought I found "the one" once and what she did to me really crushed me. I'm trying to overcome my being bitter and resentful and become a stronger, better person because of it but I think it'll be awhile before I climb back on the horse. Also I keep doubting whether or not two people can have a truly monogamous life-long relationship. It's something I feel like I know I can do but now I have trust issues and doubt whether or not someone would want to build a life with me and grow old with "only" me.

I'm 22 and I'll be graduating soon. I've always had this romanticized notion of being the head of a traditional nuclear family but I can't really find anyone who wants that (and I will be able to support them on one income). Maybe that lifestyle really is some kind of patriarchal abuse like some say it is, but I always thought it was a pretty good deal for all involved.

Any women on here think traditional marriages like that are abusive or something like that? Why does it seem like no one wants to settle down and start a family anymore? Curious to see if you have a perspective different from the "muh right to work a miserable corporate job" spiel.
>>
>>25383115
I reckon it could be possible if you were both wanting that.
>>
>>25384273
I'm not sure how to explain properly, he didn't act like some love struck little boy who wanted to worship me. Like most men put girls on some huge pedistull like they are so amazed and girl would be with them. He always acted like he confident that I'd be his. He never tried to by me stuff to impress me or over complement me all the time. He just treated me like I belonged with him. Like him saying Id make a good wife was all the complements I needed, if he thought I looked nice he'd just grab my butt or something like that rather then say anything. I hate when guys act so in aww of girls, like all girls are so above them and they should be so greatfull and kiss ass just because they are with them. I liked that my husband acted like he diserved a good girl and that even tho we have different rolls we are equal. The size thing is a big plus, he's 6'1" 220lbs and I'm 5'0" about 95lbs when I'm not pregnant. His personality is the reason I love him tho. I like that he's willing to step up as a husband and father and to make a good life with me, seems like most men are afraid to have a family.
>>
>>25384299
We have literally done exactly what your talking about many times, especially before we had children. We still do now, I do the chores in heels a lot just not naked because of the little ones around. He dosen't dress me, he likes when I dress up for him tho. Lot of 50s style pin up type stuff or really just any dresses or skirts. I would let him if he wanted to bet he's not very into clothes. He likes when I get dolled up and have dinner waiting. I think a lot of girls secretly like doing things like this for their man. It makes them feel needed and like a good gf or wife. You just need to find a girl with old fashioned values. It's not even about submitting in that the girl has somehow less worth. It's about showing her respect for being a traditional women. Like my husband thinks my roll as a mother and keeping the house on track is just as important as his as a father and a provider. He told me that me working a full time job while I'm pregnant and still being a great wife and mother to our other kids is amazing and that I'm what a true hard working women should be. Him saying that made me feel so proud, I feel the same way about all he dose.
>>
>>25384483
>I hate when guys act so in aww of girls, like all girls are so above them and they should be so greatfull and kiss ass just because they are with them
Ok so, how DO you like him to show his affection? Like if you just did something really nice (cooking and serving a delicious meal) it's better to hug and kiss her than be like "oh honey that was so great I love you so much" coz that gets annoying?

> I liked that my husband acted like he diserved a good girl
aha, that's cut right to the heart, stop thinking I won't be good enough lol
>and that even tho we have different rolls we are equal.
I mean do younger women even want to trade doing all the chores for not working? I would contribute to housework and cooking if she was working, but I kind of like the idea of her staying home and doing all of it (like I'm supporting her so she can do a good job) even though it would financially tighter.

>I would let him if he wanted to bet he's not very into clothes
hahaha see I really like panties, so another thing I fantasize about is picking out her panties in the morning and then randomly throughout the day telling her "show me your panties" and she stops what she's doing to unzip her jeans/lift up skirt and let me look/rub her
>>
>>25384483
What about doing things naked and pregnant - did you do that / like it?
>>
>>25384521
I do like when he says thank you, I just mean it dosen't have to be a huge thing, him just coming up while I'm cooking and giving me a kiss and saying thanks is enough.

I think it's improtent to rember you are good enough. No reason anyone shouldn't find happiness in life. Finding a partner and procreating has been the thing to do for like ever. It feels fofilling and makes us happy at a bace level. Everyone deserves to have that as long as they are wiling to work for it. It's not easy to be a husband or a parent but if that's what you want and you try your best doing it then yah you are good enough

Some girls will want to work to, don't think that it's a deal breaker. My husband didn't want me to but then he hurt his back really bad and it's really good I can help by working now. You don't want a girl who isn't willing to help bare that load if the family really needs her to.

The panties thing is cute n funny. If my guy knows I have on extra cute one or I ware short shorts or a skirt he will grap my butt a lot or even try to spank me. You could probably find a girl who should like that too

>>25384523
Yes, I feel more self conches now but I still do sometimes. I'm like 7 months along and feel big :/ but he still thinks I look ok so I try to still do sexy stuff for him.

Anyways i have to work really early, hope some of this helps you find the right kind of girl. Good luck anon
>>
>>25384586
Everything you posted turns me on and I didn't think girls like you existed. Just damn.
>>
marriage is a less temporary relationship.

that hurts worse to lose.
>>
>>25383144
>degenerates

Man have been having multiple women since literally the dawn of the species. Sorry, not all of you faggots get to breed. Hell, we're looking for another woman to make it a quad.
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587KB, 1200x1750px
>>25385874

Well, if you wanted to be in a poly relationship, you shouldn't have gotten married and trivialised it for the rest who actually give a shit about what it means.

Cunt.
>>
>>25385900
Oh, it matters a ton to me. That's why I have a wife and you don't, you lonely little fuck.

BRB, going to slap my wife's ass.
>>
>>25385371
Aw thank you :) I can't be the only girl out here that thinks like this. Hope you find your own sweat heart to marry one day
>>
File: prophet-of-kek.jpg (99KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
prophet-of-kek.jpg
99KB, 1200x1200px
I'm already married and we have a daughter.
So far, so good. I go to work everyday, she stays home with our baby.
The best part of it is not having the feeling of missing something in life anymore. Just gotta take good care of my marriage and raise my daughter properly. More kids soon, I hope.
>>
>people really think feminism/sexual revolution is why 50% of marriages end in divorce
Oh dear.

Divorce rates are higher among those with less education. College educated women are far less likely to have their first marriage end in divorce rather than their high school educated counterparts, which totally flies in the face of the whole premise that feminism is why divorce is so common.

Poorly educated men and women rush into marriage after/soon after high school and realize that they're either a bad fit for each other, or that two high school diplomas aren't enough to support a family. So they divorce. It's really as simple as that.
>>
File: EKuGCnr.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
EKuGCnr.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>25386139
>tfw I don't know that feel
>>
I used to. All my relationships have pushed me away from that though. Either that or since I am the only common denominator the problem lies with me.

Either way I doubt I will ever get married now. Let alone have kids.
>>
>>25384218
You sound like you were a wonderful catch Femanon. Any chance you have a like minded sister or cousin?
>>
>>25384320
21 year old femanon here. I fell you on the whole 'one who got away' thing. It gets better...trust me. hang in there for now, I'm rooting for you.

Personally my boyfriend and I don't really have the drive to have kids, we like them but we don't want them. There are some genetic disorders that I would probably wind up passing down too and I wouldn't want to bring a kid into the world just to suffer. That and he and I don't see the world improving. We both are really driven people who love our careers as well. I want to be the best at what I do and I see my lasting impact on the world as through my work not through my kids. I'm actually the outlier of my friends though...a lot want to be moms or stay at home moms. Don't give up! My boyfriend and I actually met on the ideal mate thread so keep your head up...anything can happen! Best of luck!
>>
>>25379790
yeah 24/f
i want to get married too
honestly all i want is someone to care about for the rest of our lives
>>
I hit thirty a month ago so I'm not wife material anymore. I'll focus on my career 100% and take care of my appearance so I can satisfy my sexual urges once in a while. I wanted to marry and be a loyal wife and have kids, but I guess it's not my destiny. If you want God to laugh, tell him about your plans.
>>
Marriage is a product of religion

and that's a no-no
>>
>>25387819
No sisters just a few brothers. I have over 100 cousins, my grandmas both had like 7 kids and each of them has a family. Most of them are libs tho and I'm the only one out if all of them to have kids and be married.
>>
>>25388571
Incorrect.
Both are institutions that have promoted communal welfare and stability for thousands of years.
>>
File: chores.jpg (103KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
chores.jpg
103KB, 500x703px
>>25384586
Wow, it all sounds like a dream come true honestly.
Do you think there's any signs, traits etc that really give away if a girl is super submissive and traditional, or any signs that a girl is exactly the opposite (so traits of girls to avoid)?

Are there any things that would be a dealbreaker for you, or for girls like you?

>Some girls will want to work to, don't think that it's a deal breaker
Oh it would never be a dealbreaker / I would never -forbid- her to work, but I would really encourage her to stay home

>him just coming up while I'm cooking and giving me a kiss and saying thanks is enough.
that's kind ofwhat I was thinking, just little things like that.
>>
>>25389291
This is probably going to sound really red pillish, but a big red flag is any girl who identifies as a feminist. I'd look for a girl who talks about the importance of family. I'd say one that grew up in a good family, but that's not always true. I had an awful childhood and that's what made me want to have a happy family in adulthood. Is say find a girl who "eager to please" I'm pretty much that way, a lot of my views are like how they are because it reflects my husbands and thinking like him makes our relationship stronger. Like once I knew I wanted to be with him I kind if molded myself into the type of girl he wanted, the foundations were already there but I tried hard to tailor myself to what his perfect wife would be. I feel like that is just part of growing as a couple, it's not like the girl has to change herself. More that both partners should go put of their way to make the other happy. Being less stubborn then most girls are is a big help. I think that's why me n my man never fight, I don't push or nag at him about stuff like a lot of girls do.
>>
>>25388555
You're insane to place such limits on yourself.
>>
Me: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bi_mSrvy52Q

Also me: God I want a wife so bad, a real life long partner to love and support and to be loved amd supported by.
>>
>>25389383
Do you like getting spanked, or would you take it even though you don't like it?
>>
>>25388555
Out of curiosity what is your job and why do you think 30 is the cut off line? I've dated a woman who was over 30 before, she was nice, interesting, well rounded, I enjoyed spending time with her.
>>
>>25389402
>>25389456
It's obviously a boy pretending
>>
>>25389449
I like it, it's fun and sexy. I don't like how hard he dose it sometimes but it's ok, worth it because of how much he enjoys it
>>
>>25389383
Hahha, yeah, I was already thinking an outspoken feminist would not end well. And it's interesting about family past because I was really badly abused as a kid (my dad actually went to jail for it) so a big part of the reason why I want to have a lot of kids and be a good dad is like, to be better than him you know?

Are there any common, major dealbreakers like, things I should not be doing if I want this kind of relationship

>I don't like how hard he dose it sometimes but it's ok, worth it because of how much he enjoys it
that mindset is so rare these days, you are like the perfect wife 2bh
>>
>>25389502
Yes I know exactly what you mean, my dad is bipolar and manic depressive but refused to ever get help or meds or admit that anything was wrong, he always thought everyone else was a fault. He beat me and my mom all the time, and not like I got spanked for misbehaving, like I you spilt a cup of water and now I'm going to throw you across the room into a speaker n brake your ribs. I still love my parents, I just felt like it was wrong that my mom stayed and let her kids be brought up in that, feel sorry for my dad. He lives every day of his life filled with anger and can never really move on or be happy about anything. All of it made me realize how much I wanted a happy healthy relationship. Like getting along with my husband feels so easy and natural. And I want my kids to have that classic happy story book childhoods, like they can look back and know that they were their parents whole world and that mommy n daddy loved each other very deeply.

I think a big deal breaker for most girls would be not respecting her. Like I chose to be submissive to my husband, not that I'm inferior to him. Just like he choses to be dom to me, it's like a gift we give each other. If he didn't appreciate me and what i do I'd not be with him. Try to communicate your needs and be open to helping fill hers. Don't act like some idiot dom guy who thinks a girls obedience is owed to him, it's a gift she gives willingly because you earned it by being a good man and treating her like a good women should be treated. Successful marriages have a lot of mutual respect even if they partners fill different rolls

And thanks :) of corse I have that mind set, pleasing my guy brings me great happiness. Knowing he's satisfied and is getting everything he needs/wants makes me feel like I'm a perfect match for him, it makes me feel good about myself as a wife. I would do just about anything for him and I trust him enough to know he'd never take advantage of that in a bad way.
>>
File: 1497585337229.jpg (127KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497585337229.jpg
127KB, 600x484px
>>25389467
Everyone is on the internet, I'm secretly a dog
>>
>>25386147
>College educated women are far less likely to have their first marriage end in divorce

Shame that the vast majority of women in college slutted it up for 4 years and made themselves damaged goods, really.
>>
>>25390204
I don't know who hurt you but I hope you find peace, anon. Bitterness will only lead to more anger and self-loathing.
>>
File: Eat shit.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
Eat shit.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>25390399
>I don't know who hurt you but I hope you find peace, anon. Bitterness will only lead to more anger and self-loathing.

"Hurrr, muh bitter lonliness".

No, lad. I work in a university, directly with undergrads, and the number of girls who've decided to engage in promiscuity far outnumbers those who don't.

You can decide to be as much of a cunt as you want, however my original premise is sound. University is a breeding ground for promiscuity in young women, and I for one, do not find that an attractive quality.

Sure, not every girl does this, but that is some slim fuckin' pickings right there, and I'd rather stay alone than marry somebody whose lifestyle is antithetical to my own.
>>
>>25380321
You're full of shit.
If you come to understand someone on a more personal level naturally affection will come about.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
9KB, 300x250px
25/m yes I want to get married really bad
I took some years off after hs and I'm just now finishing a trade program, graduate this Oct, plan is to start looking for an arranged marriage as soon as I'm done

These posts about the wife serving food and doing chores naked turned me on
>>
>>25388002
How did you meet?
>>
Funny this thread should come up.

In three hours a woman is coming over for some casual sex. She is married and responded to a CL ad.

:)
>>
>>25388555
30 isn't at all too old to be wife material. You still around?
>>
>>25379790
Yes, I want a wife and 4-10 children. I'm willing to spend 40+ years working to make that happen and scrimp everywhere, live in a tiny house, grow food, etc to make that happen. I want to save the white race, starting with my wife
>>
>>25394843
Tiny houses are a fad and bad investment, your better off moving somewhere with a low cost of living so you can afford an ok house and give all those kids a nice childhood. Your only saving the white race if you produce happy functional kids that will one day be a credit to society. If you crap out 10 kids in a trailer and half of them are white trash and get pregnant by some nig at 15 you've done more harm then good to the world
>>
no i dont want any responsibility hopefully die before 40
>>
>>25380312
You've got plenty of time anon. Guys usually peak around 40 regardless, and if you're planning on having kids you can reproduce even when you're 70+
>>
>>25384320
Wanna tell us the story about it anon? It sounds really interesting.

I too once romanticized the idea of leading a nuclear family unit, but then I realized how much better being alone was. I realized that I couldn't stand to be around others 24/7, and I tend to put my career aspirations ahead of everything, sometimes even my own health.

The key to happiness in life is to do something you think is worthwhile. Whether that's starting a family, or benefitting others or the world with your work, that's what life's all about.
>>
Married anon here. Marriage is great. The trick is just being comfortable. I didn't go in to it with "I wanna marry this girl." I just new I liked spending time with her, and that didn't change after a few years. It also hasn't changed with our marriage. People ask how me how it is to be married, and my answer is that it's exactly the same as when I wasn't. In my opinion, if that's your relationship then you're ready.
>>
When I was about 20, my plan was to graduate from University, get a job, marry and start raising a family before I was 25, with no more kids after about 35. Partly, because I grew up knowing only one of my grandparents, and didn't want the same for my own...
Now I'm nearly 30, and I'm a school drop out (after spending a number of years going from one thing to the next), who has never been employed, and has never had any kind of romantic relationship.

My failure lead me into a downward spiral of depression which resulted in a later diagnosis of Autism. While the diagnosis gave me some understanding for my struggles, it also diminished my hopes for marriage. Now I don't know if it will ever happen, and I am lacking the motivation to do anything about it.
>>
>>25395201
My husband and I give this response to people who ask "what it's like?" all the time.

Nothing has changed for us. We are still enjoying each other's company (and prefer each other's company to pretty much everyone else's).

>>25392054
I never wanted to be a house wife and that is what I have become. Some evenings, I sit on the floor by my husband's chair and remove his work boots and stinky socks. I schedule all his doctor's appointments and do all the household chores. I make his coffee and serve him breakfast and even clean the lenses of his glasses.
He supports me. I support him.
>>
>>25384218
You sound exactly like my wife. And I agree on all your points in the other posts as well.
Traditional girls are the best
Wish you the best and good luck with the pregnancy
>>
>>25396532
Aw thank you :) that's kind of you
>>
>>25379790
I don't care that much about "getting married" itself, but I really want to meet a man, fall in love with him and devote the rest of my life to making him happy. I really want to have a family one day, too - a couple of kids, and a dog.

I don't want something extremely traditional and I don't see myself as a submissive woman. I don't want to be expected to serve him. I love cooking, I enjoy taking care of the house, and nothing makes me feel better than knowing my partner is satisfied and pleased. But I don't want him to take my gestures for granted, or feel entitled to all the good things I would do for him.
I want someone who goes out of his way to make me feel happy and loved. I want to feel like he puts as much effort as I do in the relationship. I want someone who respects me and appreciates me for me. And, ultimately, I want a best friend and someone I'm deeply compatible with, more than anything.
>>
>be me
>25 year old virgin
>Christian
>spend most of money on family and charity
>TFW no waifu for laifu
>>
>>25396513
Damn I would love to have a sub wife like that. Arranged marriages are hard for guys who aren't super loaded like me and today I was even thinking, what if I just went for a girl in her later 20s who'd been divorced... I love children, if she's got a few of her own that's fine as long as she'll have some more of mine... it's kind of shitty to say but she'd have less options thus be more willing to adapt to that lifestyle, maybe I'm just lowballing myself idk. your posts turn me on I think about stuff like, fondling her boobs while she does the dishes or making her call me daddy or sir, hnnnng

it would be way better to find a virgin girl as sub as you (I'm a virgin) but doubtful why a girl that high value would want me 2bh
>>
I love love and want to get married so badly. It gets me crazy to even pretend that I'm in love with someone, and kinda like stalk them a bit and fantasize about our lives. If I can engage them sexually (rarely, too shy) I say I love them when I cum asap. It freaks some guys out but I can't stop it. Makes it hard to date.
>>
>>25379963
I'm already married. It's not such a great thing honestly.
I'd say don't do it but this is 4 chinz so it's not like many of you will have to deal with this anyway!
>>
>>25379963
I definitely want to get married. I always wanted to grow old with someone.
>>
I think the wiser I get I truly understand that a family is what will truly bring me the most fulfillment and meaning in life, I'm 22 years old and I've dated almost all wrong guys. I'm ready to be serious now. I just need a man to take charge, a real man.
>>
>>25384320
I already replied in this thread but I'll say that I'm personally into the nuclear life but odds are I won't find a husband since in my 22 years I've already had nine sex partners.
>>
>>25397976
> 9 partners
yeah, you've pretty much written yourself off the list
of every guy that would make a good father
and having that many partners while still being young
pretty much proves you don't make very good decisions

you really only have 2 options
marry a beta cuck
or
find a guy who has is a widower or divorced

Virgins are for the first wife
Sluts for the second wife
that's pretty much how it goes
>>
>>25379963
most of the people who are serious about marriage
1. are virgins
2. are very selective about who they're dating
>>
>>25398071
>>25398084
>>25379963
doesn't help that, most of us guys who are virgins
are pretty much treated as leapers by any woman who learns about our status
>>
>>25398094
I can tell your writing style from the SB thread, jesus christ.
>>
I'm married. She's attached to me at the arm and wants to be with me all the time. It sucks. Wouldn't suck so much of she would fuck me or give me head more often. I've hooked up with girls off Craigslist to get off. After a few times I realize it would be way cheaper to just pay a whore to fuck me once a week.

Thinking about using tinder, but I'm socially retarded. Rather pay and skip all the "impress me" bs. I'm horrible at it anyway

Any girls in Austin want a married fuck buddy with social anxiety?
>>
I'm a pathetic weasel, no one should look up to me
>>
>>25398210
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh divorce your wife what is wrong with you
>>
>>25394092
We actually met on the ideal mate thread about a month ago. I had seen him posting a couple times and he listed everything I am and his description of himself was everything I was looking for. He lives in AZ and is flying out to see me tomorrow. We're both super excited!
>>
>>25398094
Most guys who are still virgins are because they are lacking in something. Generally social skills. It's not specifically the Virgin thing that makes me treat you like a leper, it's that I worry there's a BAD reason you still are. (Like being on 4chan) Understand why girls are weirded out when you say you're a virgin, most aren't by choice, she now thinks there might be something wrong with you and yeah you are gonna have to work through that.
And frankly, I'm one of those sexually liberated cunts who wants to make sure I'm in for a good time when seeing someone and while I have been with a virgin who was GREAT and kept it a secret for 3 months that he had been before me that is not par for the course.

The concept that virginity = purity is bullshit, okay you don't want somebody who's got herpes but that girl who's had 9 partners shouldn't have a problem if she can find someone who values her as a human being not just their personal cumdump. I don't understand how something you would NEVER KNOW unless she told you and could be lying about changes her "value" so much yknow?

On the whole I think marriage is a good thing but what all these guys THINK it is? Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25397976
No lots of guys would still want you as long as you put effort into a relationship and try to be a good gf or wife
>>25398071
This guys an idiot who thinks all men think like his prude self. Not saying it's good to go sluting it up, it is a turn of for most men looking for a serious relationship. It's not like your ruined tho, 9 is a lot but it's not like 50 or something outrageous. I wouldn't make a big deal of it, just look for someone to he happy with and don't have lots of casual sex in the mean time. As long as your not sleeping around a tone you should be fine
>>
My wife had quite a reputation before we met.
I knew her history.
I stuck with her because she fucks like nobody ever fucked me before!
Experience doesn't ruin anyone.
>>
>>25398071
>>25398447
I'm comfortable with sharing a man with another wife, or just waiting to find someone that's not a beta. Those are my only two options I give myself because I can't stand beta qualities, I really damaged myself I know, but I have given myself these two options.
>>
>>25398507
Yah no that's not how it works lol, you don't need to demean yourself or feel your not worthy of a husband. My best friend used to sleep around at lot. She's 27 and just got married this year to a really nice guy who's a bit older and has a great job. You shouldn't feel like your past means you have to compromise on what kind of man you want. Find someone you actually like and get along with, that's the only way to have a good marriage
>>
>>25398447
any guy that would accept a non virgin for his first wife
is a Beta cuck
You are a Beta Cuckold.
and you can fuck off with your "progressive" ideas
>>
>>25398863
Hahaha, read the thread dude.
>>
File: marriage 02.jpg (330KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 02.jpg
330KB, 1223x1541px
>>25398498
the statistics tell a different story
>>
>>25398877
Those charts are from 1995
>>
>>25398863
Like seriously I'm laughing at you. Little virgin boy who has no idea about sex or a real relationship or marriage is try to tell people who know what their talking about what's what. With your attitude you will never find a good girl to marry. Any 4chan baby so obsessed with the word cuck is the real bata. Being so insecure your threatened by anyone that's had sex. Plenty of good women and men have sex before marriage and go on to have happy long lasting marriages and happy families. If you want to limit yourself to not having sex that's fine. Being a big whore is a bad thing because it makes single parents but to say that no girl can ever have we'd before marriage or she's ruined is stupid and immature. Like your some great catch any way lmao to be judging everyone
>>
>>25398877
Correlation =/= causation my dude.
>>
>>25379790
Ideally yes but i dont know if i will find someone that works well with me.
>>
For all the people going on about marrying a virgin, why would she chose you? You think she doesn't want chad like every other girl?
>>
>>25398547
What if I want children!? D:
>>
>>25398877
Statistics matter nothing to me.
Sure anyone can post 20+ year old information on the internet.
I however, was speaking of my current, real world experience!
My wife could be the exception to the rule or not, idc. We have a great marriage, family, and life.
That's all I need to know!
>>
>>25399784
Then find a good man get married and have some with him
>>
>>25399881
All men are good, its women who are whores and want the chad dick until they pass their prime and realize they shouldve have pick a beta man to marry but by then the roastie is not wanted anymore lmao
>>
>Tfw your gf is pressuring you into marriage because her biological clock is ticking

I love her dearly, but I get annoyed by kids easily and I believe marriage is a scam because society tells you that's what you're supposed to do in life. Halp.
>>
>>25399900
The thing is I'm not even a Stacy, I've never been with a Chad, only betas
>>
>>25399900
What a bad troll, all men are good. No men are different from one another just like women some are good some are bad.
>>
>>25400237
You only think that because your expectations are skewed so high

The men who would accept you now are much less valuable than the ones you've been with previously
>>
I used to really want nothing more to do with my life than to be a good husband and dad but now at 23 it really looks like I will never meet a girl I could possibly consider "marriage material" which is ironic and sort of funny in a bittersweet way because most women would likely not consider me marriage material either since I don't earn a lot of money.
>>
>>25395104
yes I can have kids when I'm 70
but it's very hard to find a female who is still a virgin over the age of 30
let alone a woman who actually wants children after the age of 30
and I'd rather not be raising children from my death bed
my goal range is 18 to 28 until I'm 36
after that I'll start closing the window till I'm about 40 or 45
at 46 I'll give up and stop looking for a wife.

also there is menopause and the fact women become sterile after so many years
1 out of 1000 women develop menopause by the age of 30
1 out of 100 women develop menopause by the age of 40
Most women develop menopause by the age of 50
and all women develop menopause by the age of 60
>>
>>25400299

Train up, earn more, marry younger. Job done.

>>25398426
This.

As I've aged, my virginity has become less of a problem and more of a surprise to people, mainly because I just became a well-rounded human being.

Alas, your laisée-faire view on sexuality and sexual partners is unacceptable. Virginity may not be the be-all and end-all of a relationship, but having a body count higher than your shoe size isn't good, either.

>>25398885
I shudder at the thought of what it's like now.

>>25399218
You've pretty much summed-up entirely in one post why the sexual revolution was bad.
>>
>>25400603
>well rounded human being
Oh, purityfag.
>>
>>25400603
You make the mistake of thinking women care about your opinion.

The sexual revolution was "bad" because women now know who isn't trying and who sucks in bed. They don't have to settle for the first sack of shit they let put his dick in them any more and don't need to settle for a sack of shit who can support them either.

It's not that they're all off the idea of marriage it's that we have minimal standards now and apparently most of you can't handle not being terrible people.
>>
>>25399811
> however, was speaking of my current, real world experience!
so you think that my real world experience doesn't count?
you think statistics based on the real world experiences,
and collected from actual marriages and divorces over many years means nothing?
do you think only your "life experience" is valid ?
this is the whole problem with people like you, you have this one view
and you refuse to listen to anything that might contradict it.
the human race survives on "conservative" culture
the introduction of "progressive" values into western culture over the last century
has seen a huge decline in birthrate, and in healthy relationships.
you and your ideals don't matter, what matters is the larger picture
and what history has proven as a working model of society.
>>
>>25400603
>You've pretty much summed-up entirely in one post why the sexual revolution was bad.
yes because what a terrible tragedy it would be if I ended up married to someone who valued me for more than whether I was a virgin or not
like looking at your posts you just seem like a sad bitter man who thinks that INSIDIOUS FEMINISTS and the SEXUAL REVOLUTION BOOGEYMAN invented the clitoris in the late 1960s

like what do you actually bring to the table that makes you so valuable?
>>
File: Dr Who Reaction.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Who Reaction.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>25400624

Who said anything about "purity"?

I'm quick to admit that during my teens and very early 20s I was fucking terrible with the opposite sex. I simply said over time, my ability to socialise and appear less of an autist improve.

>>25400679
>You make the mistake of thinking women care about your opinion.

Where at any point did I suggest this was the case?

>The sexual revolution was "bad" because women now know who isn't trying and who sucks in bed.

So, we're now contesting women will gamble the order and stability of society on a good dicking. Great. Good to know that these people are my equals.

>They don't have to settle for the first sack of shit they let put his dick in them any more and don't need to settle for a sack of shit who can support them either.

This seems like some incoherent bitterness to me, but I'd like to think I'm above that sort of thought. Clearly not.

>It's not that they're all off the idea of marriage it's that we have minimal standards now and apparently most of you can't handle not being terrible people.

So, that somehow means you need to try before you buy. Ok, great.

Well, as a man who seeks to marry, why would I play the long game with a woman who's let a handful of other men play the short game and win?

From a cost-benefit analysis straight from the off, this is a telling set of circumstances.
>>
>>25400686
Decline in birthrate is a GOOD thing, there aren't enough resources.

I believe a decline in relationships. Not that they were healthy ones. Again, my point about women not having to settle for sacks of shit.

It doesn't work for everyone. It's changing.
>>
>>25400686
your real world statistics are four graphs that all make massive logical leaps and attempt to distill a complicated multifaceted aspect of the human condition to 'look see women who are sluts are bad!'

like 80% of women who were virgins until marriage stayed married? no shit, that means that they're probably religious and fear ostracization for leaving or don't want a divorce for religious reasons. it has absolutely nothing to do with virginity before marriage being a future indicator of marital success
>>
I am engaged to be married hopefully this year. I am very optimistic, though I was married once before we got divorced.
>>
>>25400695
You typed it out, that insinuates that you wanted me to see it and know your stance.

Everything you've been saying sounds like incoherent bitterness but ok.

You don't have to, you just have to accept that no woman may ever want you.
>>
>>25400695
No I mean you're purityfag.
You literally spend all your days in camwhore threads writing maudlin letters to women getting naked on the internet, and now you're tut-tutting about women having sex in real life?
Like dude, get a grip. Your conception of reality is so screwed up that you literally called someone a cuck because their girlfriend recorded some sexy audio shit and uploaded it to 4chan.
>>
File: Jon-Wilmot.gif (415KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
Jon-Wilmot.gif
415KB, 400x213px
>>25400694
>yes because what a terrible tragedy it would be if I ended up married to someone who valued me for more than whether I was a virgin or not.

it is only one factor. I, for one, never actually stipulated that my wife be a virgin.

However, seeing as we've brought the subject up, why would I as a man who is waiting for marriage marry somebody whose lifestyle choices are antithetical to my own?

>like looking at your posts you just seem like a sad bitter man who thinks that INSIDIOUS FEMINISTS and the SEXUAL REVOLUTION BOOGEYMAN invented the clitoris in the late 1960s.

So, the idea that modern women can be terrible people is somehow completely absurd because "muh meninists". Ok, fine, I'll tolerate that.

However, why don't you ask yourself *why* I hold these views as opposed to making stereotypically feminine retorts of insults, first.

Monogamy is a social contruct is one of those modern adages that I actually agree with, it very much is; in fact, it's in the name "social contract". Oddly enough, the reason it has persisted for so long as society has become bigger over time is because it FUCKING WORKS.

This isn't about some sort of fantastical vendetta I have against women that you to have somehow invented for yourself, it is merely the acknowledgement that for a society to continue to function, certain social roles must be met. I have my part, and my hypothetical wife another. What exactly is so evil and worth of ridicule about that?

>"like what do you actually bring to the table that makes you so valuable?"

Decent salary, witty repartée, good values, decent family man, good with kids, highly imbued sense of loyalty and sacrifice, decent cook, probably actually could build a house should the situation call for it, in good shape, etc.

Although being honest with myself I am only about a 6/10. But that's what money and tailored suits are for.
>>
>>25397922
What state do you live in?
>>
File: Oh yes.jpg (8KB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yes.jpg
8KB, 237x240px
>>25400722

It would seem you have me confused with somebody else. Although we're on /soc/, I'd imagine that to fall on deaf ears.

>>25400720

>You typed it out, that insinuates that you wanted me to see it and know your stance.

Piss-poor argument, love.

>Everything you've been saying sounds like incoherent bitterness but ok.

I'm not hearing a rebuttal.

>You don't have to, you just have to accept that no woman may ever want you.

Well, then perhaps I'll end up bitter enough for the feeling to be mutual, won't I?
>>
>>25379790
>this is the whole problem with people like you, you have this one view and you refuse to listen to anything that might contradict it.

Physician heal thyself.

>the human race survives on "conservative" culture

Right, which is why humanity has never progressed beyond bands or tribes of consanguinal and affinal kin hunting and gathering.

>the introduction of "progressive" values into western culture over the last century has seen a huge decline in birthrate, and in healthy relationships.

I'm really quite fascinated that you have some comparable data about "healthy relationships" from over a hundred years ago. But chances are you're just puffing smoke. Western societies have a low birthrate because they value education generally, more so than settling down young and finding a partner. However for all your doom and gloom, the to nations with the most prescient demographic collapse relating to birthrates are.... Drumroll please...

JAPAN AND CHINA! Literally the opposite of Western societies and our decadent progressive values.

So how's that for 'real life facts'?
>>
>>25395064
Tiny houses aren't a fad - they are the result of people growing up in a poorer country trying to save face about their inability to afford a real house.
>>
>>25397922
22 isn't that old, don't lose hope. Hypothetically there's nothing that you've said that has disqualified you from consideration as a wife or mother, I like kids. This is assuming that you don't actually discuss alphas and betas and Chads in real life apart from jokes. I've got no problem taking charge, leading things, or anything related to that, but that alpha male stuff looks mostly like meme horshit or false machismo. If you are looking for that, you're probably going to find a lot of manipulative, toxic dudes with insecurities.
>>
>>25401243
Yah no their a very stupid fad, you can buy a trailer for less money that has like twice the space. In a lot if places you can buy a small house for about the same amount people spend building those dumb things. It's a hipster fad that is going to be worth like no money in 10 years when the craz is over
>>
>>25401557
I think you're both right. A ton of them are built by hipsters with no idea what they're doing and no upper limit to the budget and then some are being built by people who are fed up with trailers flimsy construction and trying to go off grid. It's not for everyone but you CAN build one for cheaper than a trailer out of like a school bus. People with carpentry skills who live alone are successful at this and can sell it as a camper when they're over it but for most people they'll quickly realize they bit off more than they can chew and give up or finish it and HATE it.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.