[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening. The management has expressed a desire to see no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jpg2193.jpg (93KB, 410x605px) Image search: [Google]
jpg2193.jpg
93KB, 410x605px
Good evening. The management has expressed a desire to see no more human faces upon /r9k/, and as such, many of us have been forced to move here.

You might not know what /r9k/ is. That's probably for the best.

However, as a poster therefrom, I humbly ask that if you see posts referring to Elliot Rodger as either a saint or a legend, you refrain from being abrasive or hostile towards the poster. Also, you might see a little misogyny. The whims of the management are strange and unfathomable. We ask that you be understanding in this trying time. Please, also, do not appropriate our frog memes without prior permission, as it is highly disrespectful to our culture.

Thank you.
>>
NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO
NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO
NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO
NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO

NAMU MYOHO RENGE KYO
>>
>>25374742
What is the background to this policy change?
>>
>>25374742
Did Eliza's gross pussy prompt them to make this sweeping decision?
>>
>>25374765
Annoying attention whores like Eliza and Scotty who make threads with their selfies and attract beta orbiters to give them neetbux and adoration. Then the mentally ill neets make thread after thread asking for more and more photos of the girls.
Sad, really.
>>
>>25374771
Thank you for the information good sir
>>
File: DP148175.jpg (56KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
DP148175.jpg
56KB, 600x318px
>>25374765
After we lost the last war so brutally, our moderator became insane.
Every day, he moves in threads from /pol/. Every night he gets drunk and tries to delete posts with his katana.
Now Agatha is ill in bed. The people on our board are suffering badly from famine. The neighboring websites are taking advantage of this situation, they try to pass across the border and take over our land.
Quite a few of our fellow posters have intention to rise in rebellion.
We are now in dire straights. Our board culture would be destroyed.

But, don't worry. We arranged that our mod become a Buddhist priest.
In his way to the temple, our skilled shitposters will cause him to suicide.
That is arranged perfectly. After that we will hail Master Stair, the nephew of our mod, as our new mod. We, all courtiers, would do our best to serve this new mod with faith.
We apologize for any inconvenience our mod may have caused you.
Pleas wait for a while. Pleas forgive the evil deeds done by our mod.
>>
>>25374786
Antibuddhist anon is the worst.

And fuck dude we are going through a pretty rough patch too, our board culture has been destroyed. Find solace somewhere else
>>
>>25374792
/soc/ is a scab that fell from /b/ when it shed its dickpic threads (see half of the posts here). To me, it's always been a neutral ground for refugees who are willing to put up with that in order to find shelter. So I saw welcome to the dumpster, r9k, it doesn't get any lower from here but you'll find a place to post... And that's about it.
>>
>>25374993
I post and lurk many boards but this is the only one to post nudes.
>>
Shut up about your lameass explanations and show us your dick OP!
>>
Freedom of expression bump.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.