[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your gender? http://www.strawpoll.me/13243781

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: jjj.jpg (28KB, 472x356px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
28KB, 472x356px
What is your gender?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13243781
>>
Female, a real one, not one of those mentally ill dudes in a dress.
>>
>>25372909
I'm thirsty af, prove it
Pic of face with timestamp
>>
I suggest making the same thread on other boards? you'll get more votes
>>
Am I more likely to find a young woman that wants to have degrading sex with a crazy old fart on a different thread?
>>
>>25372909
I have to second this
>>25372934
>>
Gender queer
>>
>>25372997
>queer
Unfortunately, I did not accommodate queer as a birth-gender in the poll. Seems like it'd be a good poll, though, why don't you make it?
>>
Right now there appears to be about four men to every woman in here.

I think that is a pretty good ratio for group sex b/c I like the idea of overwhelming a woman. However, I know that is a bad/dirty idea that no one would share.
>>
If Anon would be so kind, we are at 27 responses so far and we should have at least 30 to avoid getting into Student's-T distribution nonsense.

Help a fellow out here.
>>
>>25373019
>I like the idea of overwhelming a woman

Cis femanon here, I like that idea too. But I'm a sub and thirsty af lol
>>
>>25372901
>Been up for hours
>36 responses
Yup, sounds like /soc/
>>
>>25373299
Respectfully, this is as normal and delightfully dirty as it gets as far as unrequited kinks go.
>>
It's three men for each woman.

Airtight, anyone?
>>
>56 votes
>asked 6 hours ago
What is it exactly that scares of /soc/ers from doing most non-sexual things on /soc/?
Whats the deal with /nu-soc/, this place is so boring now
>>
>>25373985
To be fair, that could just be a representation of how few people we have kicking around in here these days.... Or atleast of how many are actually browsing rather than just looking for/at their favourite threads.
>>
>>25373019
>Overwhelming a woman
>Implying it wouldn't be one woman overwhelming 3 men
>>
>>25373002
In all seriousness, I'd be interested in how the traps impact the demographic.
I guess we should spectrograph all of the mental illnesses while we're at it?
- straight (m)
- straight (f)
- bi (m)
- bi (f)
- gay
- lesbian
- trap
- trans (mtf)
- trans (ftm)

Any more notable enough to include?
Should we divide the same gender loving in butch/femme/twink/bear?
Or divide the traps by orientation?
I feel like that would clutter the thing up more than necessary
>>
>>25372901
>gender assigned at birth

Nobody assigns you a gender, you're born into it.

>intersex being an option at all

Ok looneys. I'm guessing your race is dragonkin aswell.
>>
File: 1341421540278.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1341421540278.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>25372901
wtf? there are several thousand choices missing from this strawpole
>>
>>25374349
>one woman overwhelming 3 men
I guess I could see that. I am a pig and I usually assign a woman a subordinate sexual role, and then try to make it worth her while.

>>25374546
This would be a good poll, but harder to accomplish because you'd want a very large sample size.

>>25375211
>Nobody assigns you a gender, you're born into it.
For the purposes of public records, someone fills in the box on the birth certificate. It's almost always male or female, but as of December 2016, "intersex" is a permissible entry in some jurisdictions for ambiguous genitalia.

>>25375279
No there are not. There are not several thousand genders assigned at birth. People self-assign genders as they grow older, and sometimes the self-assignment does not match the birth-assignment.
>>
>>25372901
I already knew it was going to be over 80 percent male before I even clicked on it.

Why are women even allowed in bars and the Internet?
>>
Boring. Not even board related
>>
>>25375928
This. I'm sick of idiots getting alot of votes just because they went to /b/ and you think it's votes from your board until you see it posted in another board.

Reminder to never take these things, they'll just get posted on /b/ even if it starts on your board because faggot OP's are so desperate for responses.
>>
>>25375211
Intersex is a real thing, Anon. it's the scientifically correct term for what used to be incorrectly called "hermaphrodite".

>>25375444
I'm assuming you know this but for anyone else since your wording is unclear and I've seen way too many people who think intersex is a recent, fabricated thing, the term's existed long before 2016, but prior to then the parents and doctors would just select male or female based on which sex characteristic was most prominent. Some people are even a form of intersex that isn't "discovered" until puberty.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.