[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a girl is sending you real pics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: proxy page.webm (2MB, 754x720px) Image search: [Google]
proxy page.webm
2MB, 754x720px
How do you know if a girl is sending you real pics?
>>
>>25372405
That's why you always ask for a timestamp.
>>
>>25372411
is there any other way?
>>
>>25372421
No?
>>
>>25372405

Stop being a thirsty fucker and you wont get catfished by faggots
>>
>>25372421
No, and if there's any recognizable in the pics she's sending, like a tattoo, unique birthmark, unique item of clothing, or just the background, she can timestamp those if she's not feeling up to something like a face or body timestamp. Anything that verifies she is who is in the photos.

I've timestamped boots, bookshelves, and a pair of birthmarks on days I just wasn't feeling well enough to show face but still wanted to verify.

If she still refuses or avoids timestamp, you're being catfished, end of story.
>>
>>25372405
well none of you losers have a sex life so you´d know if it was a girl and if you werent just being an ass online for how manieth year in a row
>>
>>25372524
Calm down kiddo
>>
Save photo
Reverse google image search
>>
>>25372421
If they won't timestamp, they are fake.

/thread
>>
>>25372421
lol, ask for personalized pics, like "send me a picture of a fruitloop on your nipple"
>>
>>25374328
This is the best idea, it makes it hard for them to google one, be sure to do that after they send one. But also you can do it as a fun game making the conversation better for her.
>>25372593
Also works
>>
>>25374328
This makes you sound like a fucking faggot IMO.
>>
>>25372593
It's possible to manipulate photos to make reverse image search fail. It's also possible that it's a private photo given to a guy from a girl that the guy is using to catfish others.

Timestamp is the minimum standard. Video message is even better.
>>
>>25372405
Where'd you find that gif? I want the sauce holy shit that's hot
>>
>>25375915
You know how to read the filename don't you?

>you will never scientifically prove that soc is the board with the lowest IQ
>>
>>25375429
This is one of the reasons asking for a personalized pic is a better idea. You can try reverse googleing the pic but that would only work if you're dealing with a lazy or inexperienced pranker.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.