[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASK THE OPPOSITE GENDER ANYTHING: I quite like these threads,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: ATOGA.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
ASK THE OPPOSITE GENDER ANYTHING:

I quite like these threads, so let's have a crack at another.

Women:

For those of you who have gone out of your way to make a man jealous, what has your motivation been?
>>
>>25368263
Attention. It seems stupid and childish which it is but it feels important enough sometimes.
>>
>>25368272

Hindsight speaking, this seems like the obvious answer.

Dated a girl for a while who liked playing the jealousy game. I'm quite a jealous man by nature, anyway, so I think she liked seeing me "stand off" for her sake.

Got way out of hand, in the end and I ended it with her.
>>
>>25368263
His ex. I see how out of shape she is and I am bound and determined to make myself even better looking than her. It is petty as shit, and I am the first to admit to it but I don't even care. He wants to play stupid games, he can win stupid prizes.

Men: Why are some of you so intimidated by the fact there are women who don't need you to take care of us?
>>
>>25368289
>Men: Why are some of you so intimidated by the fact there are women who don't need you to take care of us?

Because it's probably one of our most innate purposes, and the fact of the matter is if we fail to adhere to it, most social norms will interpret us as failures.

Generally speaking, if a woman earns more than you, she will not see you as a man, and it will inevitably end. This may not be true in your annecdotal case, but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. Do you honestly think this latest generation of househusbands isn't getting cucked?
>>
>>25368285
I don't get jealous very easily but I have done just this before. It feels nice to get confirmation that someone wants to be around you even if you already know it.
A bit like saying "I love you" even though you're already dating.
It's a shame your girl went too far, but you most likely chose the better option in the end.
A person that likes messing with jealousy will only escalate it due to the need that was required from the very start now has become the norm.
>>
File: Rage.jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
11KB, 220x220px
>>25368400

Weirdly, I know that that's the only sensible answer, but I kinda miss it.

There's not a lot else that makes you feel more of a man than having to fight for a woman on deep, primal level. Ultimately though, it's unhealthy, so it's definitely for the best.
>>
>>25368289
It's not even necessarily an intimidation thing. If you go out of your way to show that you don't need us, then why should we bother with you?
>>
>>25368418
It's very unhealthy, I agree. I can't say I don't miss those days but I certainly don't miss the person I was back then.

I lost the only person that cared about me more than anyone else ever has on the 7th of March 2016 and I've only got myself to blame for it.
It what a wakeup call and I've been scared of going into another relationship ever since then. Don't think it'll happen for a couple more years desu.
>>
File: Sickened.png (211KB, 467x348px) Image search: [Google]
Sickened.png
211KB, 467x348px
>>25368449

That must be a helluva story to remember the exact date. Care to share?
>>
>>25368468
Not much of a story, lost boyfriend thanks to being a moron and only realized what I had when it was too late. I deserved it so I can't complain.
>>
To Guys: Do you seriously view girls differently if we date a black guy, no matter what type of person he is?
>>
>>25368503

In earnest, yes.

Why would I, as a racially aware and loyal man enter a relationship with somebody whose lifestyle is antithetical to my own?
>>
File: I_has_a_sad.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
I_has_a_sad.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>25368496

At least you learnt from it, femanon. In an unusually sentimental moment, I genuinely hope the next one fairs better for you.
>>
>>25368539
I guess I have, even though my actions didn't feel voluntary at all.
That's the most intimidating part I think, that I fully believe I'll repeat past mistakes.
Only time will tell though.
And youre very sweet, thank you.

I hope you do well aswell in future endeavours. I especially hope you don't find someone like me again.
>>
>>25368503

Yeah sorry, I don't advocate in any way stopping you from doing it and desu it is an irrational and racist reaction on my part but I can't help it.
>>
Guys: What things could I do to make my boyfriend happy (besides daily blowjobs, he already gets those!). What is something that you could hear from your girlfriend that would make your heart swell, or boost your confidence?
>>
Girls: when should i know to stop trying to pursue a relationship with someone
>>
Women: is it true that women find tall guys attractive?
>>
Men: Why the fuck do you guys insult and go off on women that reject you? You'll approach a girl and she'll say no and you'll go "You're an ugly cunt anyway." Why?
>>
Ladies, Why do you never message first on dating sites / apps?
>>
>>25369012

Don't cringe away when he goes to cuddle you. Definitely don't ask him if he'd be comfortable wearing your underwear and letting you put make up on him while he's at home.
>>
File: Consider the following 2.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following 2.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>25368984

Cheers, doll.

>>25369012

The blowjobs will do for the vast majority of men, tbqh. Although, if you're looking for something more on the emotional spectrum, I'd say make him feel depended upon. That's a rather deep-seeded instinct, that; doesn't have to be every day, just every now and again remind him that you rely on him.

>>25369183

Mainly due to our sense of pride outdoing our sense of honour.

However, how exactly are you rejecting these guys? 'Cause I'm finding in this modern world of ours, women will go out of their way to be as rude as possible when rejecting a guy, I swear for their own amusement

I mean, no man is going to appreciate it if you're going to be plain rude. And I don't mean in a "No, fuck off..." sense of the word rude, 'cause I'd imagine that would be self-evident, but if you're not gonna let the man get a word in edgewise, he'll take it quite personally. e.g.

>"Excuse me, femanon, I'd like t-"
>"No."

Rejecting somebody does not instantly you relieve you of being a decent human being.
>>
>>25369183
Personally, I never do that so I can't say for sure. If I had to guess I'd say it's a way to try and heal their fragile ego.
>>
File: One more thing.jpg (39KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
One more thing.jpg
39KB, 480x356px
>>25369183
>>25369209

Ah yes, one thing I forgot.

Think about it from a man's perspective for a second. This guy who's racked up the minerals to ask you out has probably had more rejections than you've had hot dinners, assuming of course he hasn't one the genetic lottery. A lot of the time, it may not even be personal; just every so often, we get frustrated with rejection, is that really so wrong?

Sure, we probably *shouldn't* take it out on you, and 9 times out of 10, I doubt we would; but every once in a while, a little bit of that frustration seeps through the cracks.

Tbqh, I blame the sexual revolution and Jews.
>>
Do (straight) men who would voluntarily participate in an MMF threesome exist?
Having two (or more, but I don't want to set my goals too high) guys at once is one of my biggest fantasies but it's so difficult to find someone who would be up for it. Even better if they were both dominant or at least rough in bed and basically just using me.
>>
>>25369230
I know lots of straight guys who would be up for it including me, would be happy with a girl from a club and a friend but never with a girl im in a relationship with.
>>
>>25369241
Yeah that's totally understandable, I'd be up for a FFM threesome too but only with a guy I don't have feelings for.
>>
>>25368289
> Why are some of you so intimidated by the fact there are women who don't need you to take care of us?

There are multiple answers to this:
1)Because we are programmed (by either society or genetics - that's a debate for another time) to do that taking care of you, and that same programming also makes us want to compete/see competing carers as a threat to our manliness.
2)Because we want someone to take care of us, and so we take care of that someone as a combination of incentive/recompense and feel rejected when that isn't accepted and that can often look similar to being intimidated.
3)Because some wannabe neanderthals simply cannot get their head around the notion that women can be every bit as smart and capable as men, or more accurately, as they themselves are.

>>25368503
> Do you seriously view girls differently if we date a black guy, no matter what type of person he is?

Myself, nope. But then, I am british, so the cultural context of that is really very different from the american one.

>>25369012
> What things could I do to make my boyfriend happy? What is something that you could hear from your girlfriend that would make your heart swell, or boost your confidence?

Well, every guy is different, but for me... I'd say demonstrations of loyalty/trust. That could be kinky (involving bondage, sensory deprivation, or gags so safewords can't be used) or could just be a reminder that you're in it for the long haul or letting your partner into some secret fantasy or part of you that you've never let anyone else into. But as I say, That's what would work on me. What would work on your boyfriend I can't speak to... realistically, only he can.

>>25369183
>Why the fuck do you guys insult and go off on women that reject you?

I have no idea. Only thought that comes into my head is that the guy in question has read some PUA manual and the psychobabble that goes with it, but that's literally it.
>>
>>25369195
I only swipe on tinder for fun. I'm not actually looking to hook up or anything. But I think it might be kind of similar to when you add someone from a thread here. The dynamic is different if you're the one starting the conversation. Like, you're the one that has to impress the other and convince them to talk to you. You're trying to market yourself. And that's not a dynamic most girls are used to.
>>
>>25369071
When it doesn't make you happy anymore.
If it's patchy it always will be most likely.
>>25369180
Personally I like it because it feels protective in a way. It's hard to describe.
>>25369195
Usually the guys talk first, never pay too much attention to the apps in order to notice when I get matches.
>>
>>25368534
Only his skin is opposite to yours, why do you immediately assume his lifestyle is as well?

What difference is there between you and your black peers in your profession other than your skin color? Surely they live similar lifestyles as your own, if not better.
>>
>>25369001
So, assuming that this black person in equal to you in every aspect in life (e.g. financially, characteristically, and politically), you would still look down on him/her on the sole basis that they are black?
>>
>>25369230
Yes, I'm one of them ;) sadly my gf doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>25369270
The British have always been viewed as more sophisticated & culturally advanced than Americans. If you are an example, then that stereotype still exists even today. I admire you.
>>
File: Disapproval.gif (2MB, 660x512px) Image search: [Google]
Disapproval.gif
2MB, 660x512px
>>25369316
>>25369329

>Only his skin is opposite to yours, why do you immediately assume his lifestyle is as well?

>What difference is there between you and your black peers in your profession other than your skin color? Surely they live similar lifestyles as your own, if not better.

It isn't just a matter of lifestyle. The colour of my skin is directly evocative of my ethnic heritage. I am an Englishman, my ancestors have been here for literally thousands of years. Any woman who tosses away her duty to that much history is simply not a woman I'd consider having children with.

The vast majority of black people currently in the UK either emigrated here in the 50s or are descended from those who emigrated here in the 50s. They may have British passports and I do not personally harbour much in the way of ill will towards them, but to consider them "just as, if not more" English than me is absolutely absurd.

>Race is just skin colour

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>25369329
Honestly... On that particular issue, it's kinda super complicated, given the history of imperial racism, the historical absence of codified, institutional racism (slavery, Jim Crow laws, redlining laws, etc), the downright odd interplay of race and socio-economic status in UK society vs. US society, and so on.

And of course we always have Enoch Powell and the EDL, to bring us down.
>>
>>25369349
So your line of reasoning is essentially "my ancestors emigrated before yours, therefore I am more British than you," despite both of you having been born at the same time, and you personally having absolutely nothing to do with the emigration of your ancestors?

You seriously don't realize how absurd it is to use a concept as arbitrary as time as a metric of determining who is more British than who? Tell me this then, would you have children with a woman who was born English, but has German parents?

>>Race is just skin colour

No one said that. Now you are resorting to a straw man fallacy.
>>
Man, these threads are always "loaded questions and subjectivity general".
>>
>>25369349
Also, how long do your ancestors have to live in a certain region before it becomes your "duty" to only breed with people of those region? A century? Five centuries? A thousand years?
>>
>>25368503
I do atleast.
>>
File: Hush.jpg (16KB, 399x307px) Image search: [Google]
Hush.jpg
16KB, 399x307px
>>25369377
>So your line of reasoning is essentially "my ancestors emigrated before yours, therefore I am more British than you," despite both of you having been born at the same time, and you personally having absolutely nothing to do with the emigration of your ancestors?

>Emmigration.

No. We have been here irrefutably for about 10,000 years, there's no argument of "We emmigrated before you". It is ours.

>You seriously don't realize how absurd it is to use a concept as arbitrary as time as a metric of determining who is more British than who?

Yeah? And who do you think is directly responsible for the most dominant aspects of a host culture? THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN THERE THE LONGEST.

>Tell me this then, would you have children with a woman who was born English, but has German parents?

Seeing as the Anglos could be considered Germanic, this is kind of a silly question in the first place. However you're now trying to imply that mixing of ethnicities between one's race is the same as racial mixing.

>No one said that. Now you are resorting to a straw man fallacy.

You literally just implied this when you said "Only his skin colour is opposite to yours". Don't get shitty with me because you've astronomically lowered your worth as a woman.
>>
>>25369349
>Race is just skin colour
>This meme needs to die.

Sorry to tell you this, but it isn't a meme... it;s scientific fact. Skin colour amounts to all of about ten switch genes (iirc), in a genome that encompasses somewhere between 19 and 20 thousand.

If you require further elucidation, I recommend you listen to the episode of the Infinite Monkey Cage on the subject of race. After all, if you are truly an englishman, then Radio 4 should be your bread and butter.

>No. We have been here irrefutably for about 10,000 years, there's no argument of "We emmigrated before you". It is ours.

Newsflash for you: the Angles and Saxons (the two tribes behind the term 'Anglo-Saxon') emigrated to Great Britain from Germania in roughly 600AD (there were also some Jutes in amongst that lot). If you want to point at enthic groups who've been here the longest, then you#ll be point at the Irish (once upon a time Picts), the Scots, and the Welsh (once upon a time the Bretonian Celts).
>>
>>25369444

Account for IQ differences across races, please.

>inb4 "muh inequalities"

Guns, germs and Steel has been debunked on numerous occasions.

Also, could you account for the racial breakdown of crimes, please?

>Newsflash for you: the Angles and Saxons (the two tribes behind the term 'Anglo-Saxon') emigrated to Great Britain from Germania in roughly 600AD (there were also some Jutes in amongst that lot). If you want to point at enthic groups who've been here the longest, then you#ll be point at the Irish (once upon a time Picts), the Scots, and the Welsh (once upon a time the Bretonian Celts).

Happy reading, chum..

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
>>
>>25368503
Burn coal, pay toll.

Will never look at my ex the same way again.
>>
>>25369459
>Account for IQ differences across races, please.
What IQ differences? Not only are you failing to quote your source, but given that most such analyses are carried out in the states and that double blind studies are beginning to show how poverty effects IQ scores, I'm really not convinced that this is a thing.

>Happy reading, chum..

Yeah... That more or less confirms what I was saying (though I'll admit, I got the dates wrong, 450 AD rather than 600 AD). The article is quite clear, 10-40% of modern UK DNA is Anglo Saxon.... So tell me, where did the other 60-90% come from?
>>
>>25369420
>You literally just implied this when you said "Only his skin colour is opposite to yours". Don't get shitty with me because you've astronomically lowered your worth as a woman.

I have never dated a black person, I simply asked the question because I don't have an aversion to the prospect of it.

>Seeing as the Anglos could be considered Germanic, this is kind of a silly question in the first place. However you're now trying to imply that mixing of ethnicities between one's race is the same as racial mixing.

Jesus Christ, how many times are you going to outright change your argument? Your initial argument was that you aren't comfortable with breeding with someone who isn't as "English" as you, and now that your line of reasoning has been questioned, you attempt to desperately cop out by saying "At least she's Germanic." Which is it then, a nationalistic reason or a race reason? Don't attempt to insult me simply because you lack the ability to adhere to a single point.

>You literally just implied this when you said "Only his skin colour is opposite to yours". Don't get shitty with me because you've astronomically lowered your worth as a woman.

No, what I meant by "only his skin color is different" was that his race does not automatically imply that he lives a different lifestyle than you, which was your original point. I wonder how pathetic one's life must be where the only contribution they can make to the world is making sure their children have the exact same genes as their ancestors for no particular reason whatsoever.
>>
>>25369460
What is your line of reasoning for this? I've never met anyone who could give me a logical reason for this.
>>
Girls. How would you feel if someone who you don't know by name and know nothing about, only having interacted (though cheerfully) with them as a shopkeeper of a store you frequent? Assume you are somewhat attracted to the male.
>>
>>25369572
What are you trying to ask?
How you would feel about the person?
>>
>>25368503
Yeah, I would literally never ever go near a girl who was with a google no matter how long she was with him (and if it was a hookup then goodbye). You burn the coal, you pay the toll.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-200814.png (1MB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-200814.png
1MB, 1080x2220px
Girls: how shitty is my tinder bio lmao
>>
>>25369643
Dude here, change your shirt man
>>
>>25369634
Care to explain?
>>
File: 20170302_191821.jpg (718KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_191821.jpg
718KB, 2560x1440px
I'm i ugly femons
>>
>>25368289
>Men: Why are some of you so intimidated by the fact there are women who don't need you to take care of us?
something testosterone something something dominance something
>>25368503
>To Guys: Do you seriously view girls differently if we date a black guy, no matter what type of person he is?
im black so, no. i do find it gross when women fetishize us though ("i only date black guys" type of women)

they might deny it, but white dudes who have a problem with women dating black men are extremely insecure. do you ever hear about black men being turned off by women dating white men? of course not
>>25369183
>Men: Why the fuck do you guys insult and go off on women that reject you? You'll approach a girl and she'll say no and you'll go "You're an ugly cunt anyway." Why?
i don't personally do this but the men that do, might do so because they're hurt. those feelings of being hurt may translate into anger because "hurrr durr manly men shouldn't have feelings!!"
>>25369643
another dude here, for the love of god change that shirt
>>
File: nigs.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
nigs.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>25369662
Yes, explanation is pic related. I will never ever ever go near a woman who is attracted to that. She willingly places herself and her offspring at a disadvantave by reproducing with a black person, and also black people are clearly the causes of many problems in the world (if they weren't then their home continent wouldn't be a craphole. North Africa and Asia recovered very quickly from brutal colonization yet sub-Saharan Africa is worse off than if colonization never happened. See: Empire of Dust for a practical example)

Blacks are inferior. That and I just find them sexually revolting, the same way many blacks probably find me sexually revolting because I'm white
>>
>>25369653
>>25369681
good advice lmao
don't know what the fuck I was thinking that morning, but it's the only good selfie I've got

>>25369684
I'm not saying you're wrong but you seem really emotionally invested in that topic.

>>25368503
It bothers me, but not greatly. I guess just cause I've dated black chicks. I just don't like the culture. I think most people who get really pissy about it are just insecure.
>>
>>25369694
I frequent /pol/ haha, it's pretty standard for anyone there
Once you take the redpill you never go back
>>
>>25369705
Makes sense lmao, I never went there though. This is my first time on 4chan in a couple years, but back in the day it was /o/ /g/ and /b/ for me
>>
>>25369684
>the same way many blacks probably find me sexually revolting because I'm white
the vast majority of black men do not think that way, probably because we aren't insecure /pol/ degenerates :-/
>>25369694
>I just don't like the culture.
then just say you don't like the culture, i even somewhat agree with you in that respect. remember though that black dudes, like any other dudes, aren't slaves (lol) to cultural stereotypes... and i could use myself as a prime example of that.

there are stereotypical black dudes, punk black dudes, hipster black dudes lol why is everything with black men such an anomaly? we're human just like everyone else
>>
>>25368272

it's irrational and rooted in nothing coherent but ya needs it because: reasons

here, have some attention

>>25368496

lol you fuckin' moron

>>25369230

most guys are willing to use a woman like you in numbers as fuckmeat, just don't expect either of them to look at you as anything but fuckmeat

>>25369643

>I come face to face with death every week
edgier than theoretical geometry

from pathetic to stormfront in seven hours, good job thread!
>>
File: 1427504374113.png (8KB, 445x374px) Image search: [Google]
1427504374113.png
8KB, 445x374px
>>25369012
compliments are nice, same as it is for you. A mind doesnt mind being told he looks good or has good ideas.

>>25369183
for those with a weak ego its a bit of a self defense measure. Its childish but Being rejected is a real blow to the self esteem. Its also very dependent on how you let the guy down. If you tell him no with no reason or just give a superficial crappy one its like what the hell? at least lie and say you have a boyfriend or arent looking for a relationship.

>>25369230
me and a buddy once spit roasted a chick. I didnt even know her. straight doesnt necessarily mean prudish. work up to it. and if you have a MMF one expect him to want a FFM one

>>25368503
a little, I mean if the guy has obvious merits its easy to over look. but there are many queen of spade type chicks, who will date a guy ONLY because he's black. Its like white guys who ONLY like asian women. Its sort of like taking a fetish to a stupid extreme. and is really patheitc

Ladies: What is something you would consider the opposite of a red flag, I mean in the sense that something you notice about a guy that sort of sells you on him right away?
>>
>>25369684
I don't understand how you can have that opinion about all of them as a collective though, especially considering there are hundreds of thousands of black people that are more intelligent, more financially well off, and genetically superior to yourself.

Do you believe women, or yourself incapable of coming across a black person with good genetics?
>>
>>25368289
Well, if you don't need us, what can we give you ? What do you need FROM us then ? a good laugh/companionship ? friends can give you that...

and a bit of what anon said : >>25368298

>>25368503
i don't like it, i'm not even a huge racist, it's like knowing people who do drugs or something you don't like personaly, i'm fine with it, it's just not for me, and honestly, in MOST case, girls who date black guys date ONLY black guys or have a HUGE preference for them, so since i'm white i'm sure i'm not fit for them anyway.

>>25369012
Sex, cuddle and food. Honestly, nothing feel better than being taking care of from time to time, it's a really nice feeling, like you come back home after work, your gf just tell you to lay down, make good food for you and ask how was your day while blowing you...
i mean, during thoses moments we just ask ourselfs "do we really need more than that ?"

We're simple, really.

>>25369183
it depend on how we're rejected, if it's politely most of us wont insult anyone, if you act bitchy toward us, you deserve to be insulted honestly, it take a lot of courage for most guys to go and talk to you, even if you're not interested, the polite way to reject us would be something along thoses lines : "Oh wow, i'm really flattered that you came to me but i'm sorry, i'm not interested, good luck with your next target, have a good night/day"

>>25369209
>>25369220

this anon said it perfectly

>>25369230
i did some MMF threesome with my ex gf, i was a bit stressed at first but now i really like it, there's something primal by being multiple guys fucking a girl, it's a domination thing and at the same time pleasing you while competing with the others guys. It's honestly more fun than FFM threesome, a bit less sexy tho :)

But i'd love to have a gf who's faithful (some girls just use thoses threesomes/gangbang as an excuse to cheat on you with your consent) and like to be dped by multiple partners !
>>
>>25369862
>specially considering there are hundreds of thousands of black people that are more intelligent, more financially well off, and genetically superior to yourself.

>hundreds of thousands.

ok we'll even if I buy that, they arent as common as you'd think. and they sure as hell arent the majority.

Black popular culture puts itself out there as thuggish and dumb, so it creates a lot of thuggish dumb people. When a black man actually makes something of himself, his gets roasted by other blacks saying he's "acting white" or he "ain't a real brother". for a black man to truly be successful he's gotta do things that are essentially against his "culture" (maybe not his personal culture but the one surrounding him). Its sad to say but a black man has to work much harder to prove his individual merit because of this,

he has to go an extra step to prove he isnt a thuggish nigger because their are so many thug niggers.

"white privilege" (if you can believe in something so laughable) is just having a culture that doesnt idolize law breaking, good for nothings.
>>
>>25369862
>sees actual facts
>doesn't know poster at all
>"There are probably tons of black guys better than you, how can you believe that stuff?"

Nice argument you've got there
>>
For women:

A coworker invited me over to her house (lives alone if that matters) check out her animal collection (breeder) after I've expressed interest in hearing about it at work for the past year. I'm there for a good couple hours handling different animals, end up in her room last with critters she keeps there. After a while her dog needs to pee so we go back downstairs and I take my leave. When I get home around midnight I go to turn my computer off and see a FB status she's just posted saying "those male friends who never try to be anything else are important". Is there some hidden meaning to this?

For additional context, she knows I can see her posts, she thinks I'm crushing on another coworker, I'm not trying to start anything with her, and while I've never made intentional advances I have slapped her ass and commented on her breasts when a bunch of us went out drinking, where I did the same to most people there that night.
>>
Women; how much weakness and voulnerability can a man show behind closed doors, before you leave him?
>>
>>25368263
For anyone. Is it about the size if the boat or motion of the ocean?
>>
>>25370118
Unless he's literally one of the smartest people on the planet, then there are bound to be plenty of black people more intelligent than him, are you fucking retarded?

I mean, if you want to use statistics to categorize an entire group of people, then statistically, atheists generally have higher IQs, lower rates of crime, and more cognitive aptitude than Christians. Do you advocate deporting all theists from America? Lastly, nice strawman. I didn't ask "how can you believe that stuff," seeing as how those are facts, I said how can you believe that about all of them, seeing as how there are plenty of black people that don't fall into any of those categories.
>>
Are Asian men the least popular demographic for straight women?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.