[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you insecure about /soc/? How do you try to get over it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: insecureaf.jpg (106KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
insecureaf.jpg
106KB, 1000x725px
what are you insecure about /soc/?
How do you try to get over it?
>>
My height, nothing I could do to overcome it, I'm doomed
>>
Used to be my nose. Got rhinoplasty now I'm so happy
>>
Weight, Dick size, making an idiot of myself.

The normal really.

The first two I'm doing more exercise, third one currently nothing.
>>
Like a lot of people, I'm insecure over my body.

I did sports in high school, and I was on my school's dance team. I was a solid believer in lifting - we're talking I could squat three times my own weight. I was /fit/ and proud. But I got a severe concussion playing hockey and the medication used to treat it has caused a huge amount of weight gain. We're talking nearly 125lbs/58kg.

I got fucking sick and tired of being a landwhale. I am all for accepting your body but there's a line between acceptance and flat out not caring about yourself.

I have managed to work off about 85 pounds so far and it feels fucking nice to wear a size 16 in jeans again - after having to buy the 44 inch waist jeans in the men's department just to find a pair of jeans to fit me. I still have a long ways to go, but the only way to get the fuck over this is to work out. So it's what I'm doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25368165
Good luck fellow anon!
>>
>>25368165
sounds like you're doing amazing anon!
>>
>>25368170
Good luck to you too!! I know it's not easy but it's all worth it at the end of the day. Just know that if you falter on this road, it's always possible to get back on track.

>>25368181
I'm trying!
>>
Virtually everything in my life and I don't know how to make it better. Casually lifting has now just made me even more critical about my appearance and I firmly believe that everyone I know doesn't actually like me and that my gf is only with me because she's a stage 5 clinger
>>
>>25368126

Dick size, obviously, given that there are always like 5 threads at the same time about dicks.
>>
>>25368215
>>25368164
Girls don't even give a fuck about dick size if u stepped out into the real world and talked to girls you'd realize they're way less vane than 4chan makes them out to be. Too big of a dick is actually a negative because it can actually hurt girls.
>>
>>25368225
I agree with this 50000%. Too big and it actually hurts. I've had better sex with a guy who was below average/average then a guy with a 9 inch cock. Just because somebody has a massive cock doesn't mean that they know how to use it.
>>
>>25368225
I do know that, but rejection based on my size both with my body and dick has caused issues.
>>
>>25368215
I got a small dick too anon. It will be fine

Just fucking go with it because you can't change it. Honestly it's not that big of a deal. Most girls see having a bigger dick as a bonus, not the make or break point.
>>
my stubby Asian nose. Luckily it's pretty straight so I'll believe that that would even out the con.

Also my slightly pump cheek though I am trying to fix that by working out :>
>>
>>25368343
To add, I'm definitely insecure about it, that shit doesn't go away. Sometimes you just have to say fuck it and whip it out
>>
Dying alone.

So far this month three girls have shown obvious interest in me and I'm too afraid to attack. Haven't dated since the day I was conceived. Not ugly actually I've got a solid 7/10 face and general appearance. I just can't talk to a girl and try to hit on her or flirt.
>>
>>25368369
I'm talking to girls more often and trying to be more confident. So far I have girl friends but I still can't get a girlfriend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.