/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am i , i cant seem to lose weight in my stomach /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

How fucked am i , i cant seem to lose weight in my stomach / chest area do girls find this type of body attractive , also rates ?
>>
>>25359128
Sit ups and planks for building the muscles.
Cardio like jumping jacks or a jump rope for getting rid of that pesky belly fat.
>>
>>25359133
thanks ive managed to get from 220 to 160 and i lost alot of weight in my face and stomach but i still have the muffin top and man boobs that have never seemed to go away
>>
>>25359128
Don't eat like a whale. 80% of weight loss is intake 20% is working out
>>
anon, as long as you have a cute smile and great personality, youll be fine

personally i like guys a little soft. you could lose some manboobs, but that wouldnt be a deal breaker.

im a very above average fem if that makes you feel better.1
>>
>>25359148
"I'm a very above average fem"
Lol, don't toot your own horn, skank
>>
>>25359142
i dont though i eat healthy and a normal amount throughout the day i used to eat alot worse and thats the first thing i changed
>>
>>25359141
They will bro. You've done an amazing job so don't give up now.
I proved it can be done. I promise you that you'll be so glad you did too.
I truly wish you well anon.
>>
>>25359148
The /brag noshame digging it.
>>
>>25359141
What's your cardio looking like?
>>
>>25359151
Oh no! A person on the internet doesn't believe me, whatever shall I do!

Lol how lame are you to come to a thread to criticize people who are building others up?
>>
>>25359160
Basic running / im on my feet all day from work so i average about 5 miles a day from that
>>
>>25359161
You're in the wrong here lol. Only 2 choices prove the above average or admit it was conceited as fuhh and we all move on
>>
>>25359168
Post photo.
>>
>>25359166
If you're trying to up your cardio, you can start with simple tasks for short periods of time, the best overall cardio is jumping rope, you could swim or I like to put a treadmill at 19 degree up or something similar and power walk up it. That'll fuck you up, but it's an easy way to get into cardio. Running works but it's harsh on the body.
>>
>>25359173
i might start doing jump rope what sets would you recommend
>>
File: 20170610_154848(0).jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_154848(0).jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>25359171
I ain't ascurred
>>
>>25359166
Cardio is getting your heart rate up and maintaining it.
Sometimes working different rates...
I love when people say work, and they're on their feet all day. Doesn't count. Great that you're moving and burning calories but not keeping the heart rate up.
I'm not criticizing but you'll do better if you understand
>>
>>25359174
Idk about sets I just jump for time, push myself when I can.
>>
>>25359176
of course you look like a white trash retard why am I not surprised lol
>>
>>25359176
I wouldn't take work out advice from a skinny fag lol
>>
>>25359181
>>25359184
fo real.
>>
>>25359128
Spot reduction is a fucking myth, go over to >>>/fit/

>>25359133
Is shitty advice but you should definitely do planks
>>
>>25359174
Work up to 2 full minutes without stopping and you'll have reached your goals!
To start the first day don't go more than 10-15 seconds for 3-5 sets.
You'll understand why awhile after.
>>
>>25359205
this guyis right, but /fit/ is really autistic.

best advice? if you have a passion for working out, keep at it! if you don't? plenty of people will be into you just how you are. Sounds corny, but it's true.
>>
>>25359205
What expert advice can you provide?
Don't knock it without offering a better approach.
>You give shit advice but I agree with you
Wtf?
>>
Everybody is down to listen when I'm faceless, if I was fat also nobody would judge it. I'm not shredded I'm just fit. Lol whatever I'm out yo. Turned into a bash post instead of a help a bro out post.
>>
>>25359221
says the guy who was putting down people who hes never seen hahah
dat irony
>>
>>25359128
Where your body stores fat is totally due to genetics, you can't lose fat in a specific area, so basically you just need to keep losing weight and it'll eventually go, building up bigger ab muscles will help make the area look more defined when you drop the weight.
>>
>>25359232
Hardcore seconded!
>>
>>25359128
i'm in the same boat except i'm 138 and still have the stomach and moobs. i'm trying to starve my way down instead of exercising though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.