[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /soc/ ask me anything I'm bored and have no friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 12

File: hi.jpg (55KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
55KB, 720x1280px
New to /soc/ ask me anything I'm bored and have no friends.
>>
>>25358691
>how new?
>>
Kik?
>>
>>25358691
how attractive do I have to be for you to add me on snapchat?
>>
>>25358691
you gonna show tits?
i need to know whether to hide this thread or not.
>>
Age?
Do you post nudes?
>>
>>25358694
I lurked a bit and posted yesterday
>>25358699
I don't have snap
>>25358701
>hide
>>25358702
I don't post nudes, so I guess my age doesn't matter anymore but I'm in my 20s.
>>
>>25358691
How old are you?
>>
>>25358708
>no nudes
Abandon thread!
>>
>>25358708
>why don't you nudes? Not trying to get any yet just honest curiosity
>>
Are you trying to talk to anyone off of 4chan??
>>
I just want a conversation guys I don't talk to anyone ever :(
>>25358711
I'm 21 how old are you?
>>25358713
I'm way too paranoid for that, and I don't want anyone having me as just another nude on their phone or folder titled "work/school/math..."
>>
>feed me attention, I'm a girl teehee!
>but I won't post nudes to reward you for said attention
FUCK OFF
>>
>>25358708
What ethnicity are you?
>>
>>25358691
You're too pretty to be on 4chan. Get out while you still can
>>
>>25358717
Would you talk to anyone off 4chan
>>
>>25358717
If you get your own folder you've won imho. I get it though too many pouncing wieners all day.
> Do you snap or kik?
>>
People are so rude in there xD So how are you? How is life and all? :p Are you working or at college? :o Well though you might be on holidays right now?
>>
>>25358715
I try but I'm too "weird" for people I meet in person and no one talks to me..
>>25358720
like I said above:
>hide
so butthurt for one poster not giving you want you want there's literally thousands of girls posting what you want here. If no one replies that's fine with me if they do that's fine too.
>>25358724
I'm Arab and Hispanic ._.
>>25358729
I try I really try to make friends but no luck since high school
>>25358730
I definitely would if they would talk to me..
>>25358733
I kik but I don't snap.. wouldn't post it on here though I would like to not have to make a new kik
>>
>>25358691
1. Do you insecure about your look and personality or you have high selfeastem?
2. What are you studing?
3. How many boyfriends did you have?
4. Are you addicted of something? What if so?
5. List your 5 main life values like love, money, fiendship etc
>>
>>25358741
I kik but I don't snap.. wouldn't post it on here though I would like to not have to make a new kik

>i wouldn't want to post anything on here if i was a female. is it too early to ask sexual questions?

>I dont know if i believe the awkwardness.
>>
>>25358741
What do you actually do for fun?
>>
>>25358737
I'm used to people being rude I work in retail *sad*
I also go to college but I take my classes half online and half in person.. So maybe I forgot how to socialize or I never learned how to socialize with people my age. I've always gotten along best with people younger or older than me for some reason never my age group.. yes it's summer but I'm taking summer courses too
What about you? How old are you? What brings you to soc?
>>25358749
I'm very insecure about my looks in person, though online I don't care because I don't have to deal with awkward situations as well.. I have a high self esteem only when I'm high but only in conversation not looks..
I am studying Business and Japanese.. I have always loved languages and think they're really cool
I've only had 1 boyfriend when I was 19
I'm not addicted to anything thankfully
>>
>>25358741
>Arab
>suicide bomb
>enough said
>>
can we talk via kik?
anewfriendhi
????
>>
>>25358753
Believe me.. I think way too long about the right thing to say that people I talk to in person think I'm uninterested or boring or weird but I just don't want to say something wrong and I look at people's noses instead of their eyes to be able to seem normal enough and I stutter a lot restarting phrases because I feel like there might be a better way to say it or because I forget what I'm saying and I over analyze everything about people from body language to their choice of words which I'm sure they pick up on
How old are you man?
Idk depends on the question honestly
>>25358763
I lurk /fa/ and walk.. I would do more but suffice to say I don't feel safe outside alone so I don't do much plus it makes me feel like crap to be out alone when everyone else around has people and are being social..
>>25358773
wow I've never heard that joke before
>>
Oh you're studying Japanese, it's lovely ^~^ I love so much this language and had the chance to go in there two years ago :p Are you wanting to do business there or in cooperation with them maybe in your own country?

Aha yeah retail, that sucks x) Poor you, I can offer you a comforting hug if you want :p Mind if I ask what you study in there?

Mmmm I'm actually here because I know someone who launched a thread and came to see it, he's really doing crazy things xD Never really came to 4chan before so I'm kinda discover it :p

I was really lonely through all my life before college, without counting internet friends, but going in there and talking with people that shared the same interest than me, also working on things in common some time, that really helped me get more social, but I guess the situation is a bit different for you because you're only half there. Still, you might try to reach to people if you think they would need it and most of the time they are mature enough to help you back xD That could be a chance to start a good friendship ^~^ You can't imagine how socially awkward at was (and I'm still a bit actually) >~< And mmm there is different ages groups represented in college so take your chance :p
>>
>>25358741
You better not be one of the virgins I get in heaven or I will convert to being Catholic and fuck boys instead
>>
>>25358785
tell me a bit about yourself first :)
How are you? what do you like to do or watch? how old are you? what kind of music do you like?
>>
>>25358796
How old are you man?
>kek 26

are you introvert? and does drinking give you more social confidence?
>>
>>25358791
Sorry, forgot to say my age, I'm 22 :p
>>
File: 2017-04-26_15.30.17.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-26_15.30.17.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Am I attractive? I'm a 22 year old KHV.
>>
How often do you cook or clean?
Where a round about are you from?
Random, do you enjoy gardening?

>>25358795 #
Lol
>>
>>25358791
yeah, it'll be my 6th language (I moved around a lot as a kid), I've never been to Japan though! Did you like it? Could I ask where you're from and how it's different from Japan?
I would like to move there but I wouldn't mind being a liaison for international branches of the company..
Retail sucks people are so entitled it disgusts me everyday.. throwing fits over small amounts or not getting what they want ._. but I feel like it's just because they see me as the face of the company and not a person so it doesn't personally offend me
really? what do you think of it? I remember the first time I found it I was in shock but kind of comforted in the anonymity..
I tried joining some clubs actually.. I found a friend about a year and a half ago but it only lasted the semester unfortunately.. do you still have friends from college?
>>25358795
there's nothing wrong with being Catholic or fucking boys so go ahead lol
>>
>>25358825
>No problem with being Catholic or fucking boys
You sir are exactly what is wrong with this world
>>
>>25358691
how often do you masturbate?
>>
>>25358825
>yeah, it'll be my 6th language
Which languages do you speak besides English and Japanese?
>>
>>25358691
cute dimples
uhm whats up?
>>
>>25358805
I would say I'm an extrovert who can't make friends in real life and it's frustrating.. but I do like my alone time just not as often as introverts like
No drinking doesn't but smoking does not sure why
>>25358818
I'd say 6.5-7 but depends on your personality if higher or lower
>>25358822
I have to cook if I want to eat so I cook as often as I eat, I am kind of messy but I don't allow dishes or food to dwell
I am from Texas and I ride my horse everywhere I go. Where are you from anon?
I don't have a garden but I do have a pet kale that I like to see kept green, do you garden?
>>
>>25358827
I thought you abandoned the thread sir
>>25358834
English, French, Arabic, Spanish, and another dialect that is local to a region that might be tmi for 4chan desu.. I speak, write and read them fluently. Japanese I'm still working on so I don't count it as knowing it yet.. only been studying it about 3 semesters and not in Japan so..
>>25358836
t-thanks
I'm just interacting since it's a Friday night and I'm planless for the nth time in a row
what about you man?
>>
can we see your toes
>>
>>25358825
6th >~< That's so much, you're amazing :p You can totally do some great things with that amount, but yeah I guess it would be tough as you are right now :p

Yeaaah, Japan is so peaceful~ I'm from France and it's a bit chaotic, and messy sometimes, people don't care about a lot of things, while in Japan they truly care about appearances, which might be seen about a bad thing but I don't think it is. It's like how motivating you to smile in front of people can help you regain a smile you wouldn't be able to have if you would have just let yourself be, though it has many downfalls as well, like the difficulty of getting real close to someone and stuff like that. You would get along easily but having friends might take a lot of time ^~^

I see how that could happen for retail e.e Yeah it's that, they throw their daily frustations on you thinking you're paid for that and you don't have your word on it, and of course yeah, if they have a problem with the company they will put the blame of the employee, it's somehow human but it's sad it happens (well it wouldn't happen in Japan but it's another topic).

I don't have an opinion yet on 4chan xD Will answer you later~ I see what you mean, though I always thought that being on internet in general is the right level of anonimity, here it's going a bit too far imo. Like on a mmorpg, you're anonymous for your irl life but you still have a stable identity on it, I prefer that :p

I still have some ^~^ That wasn't that far of, just one year ago :p We kept contact a bit, though this year I mostly tried to keep in touch with internet friends I cared about, even going to see them irl and things, I had a lot of wonderful experiences thanks to that ^~^ (*was in canada about one month ago*) Finishing that in another comment wait xD
>>
>>25358825
>>25358867
Oh yeah, you're totally a cutie btw, forgot to say it xD And mmm, you should try to get to talk to people by helping them out on things you know or answering their questions, because you know for sure what you will say is something that interests them and you won't have to search for your words due to knowing it :p If people get past the first impression you don't care about them by doing this then you would be able to explain them you're shy and I'm sure they will help you get comfortable ^~^
>>
>>25358857
I took Japanese for two years but I ended up getting annoyed at having to memorize a bunch of seemingly irrelevant stuff like different ways of counting different types of objects. The language seemed really logical up until that point.

Tried Chinese after that but seeing the pain on the teacher's face as I tried to pronounce things was really demoralizing. I just don't have a talent for languages. It's great that you do. It'll be a real asset in business. However, one pitfall to watch out for is that you might get stuck in a particular country because the company needs someone there who speaks the language. If it's a country you like that's great. But if it's a country you don't like it's a bad situation.

Besides business I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities in intelligence agencies for someone of your background and talents.
>>
File: _20170617_041453.jpg (3MB, 5520x4140px) Image search: [Google]
_20170617_041453.jpg
3MB, 5520x4140px
Ama
>>
>>25358691
Understandable you don't want to post kik, could you message me on kik ? I'd love to talk to you ! My kik is dppyy
>>
>>25358822

How do you feel about cooking for others?
I am from Missouri ma'am
Impressive you know so many languages, I'm used to bilingual people but not multilingual.
Yes in fact I do garden. Fruits, vegetables and herbs. But I won't get into it, unless you make an inquiry.
Never was a fan of horse back riding, last person I seen riding one, was crossing a creek when the horse spun a circle and fell on her. I had to help her up.
>>
File: IMG-20170617-09.jpg (159KB, 1261x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170617-09.jpg
159KB, 1261x718px
>>25358857
just woke up it Saturday morning here! i gotta a big test today, its really cool your studying languages.i have been meaning to learn dutch...but between school and work i only have enough to passout on my bed, i bet your really great to talk to on account of you being multi lingual
>>
>>25358875
tell me a little about yourself silly
you know a lot more about me than I do you.. don't by shy on here
>>25358889
>>25358867
slt! ah I've heard that about Japan a lot I'm really interested in seeing it and experiencing it for myself one day hopefully! (especially the dressing well part, so tired of seeing people in slippers and crust in their eyes while out desu) hopefully I'll be there long enough to make friends then *nervous laugh* did you study over there? if so what?
How is retail in Japan?
Yeah.. it's really anonymous here, but at least on soc there's IDs.. I guess it's refreshing from always watching what I say on ig or other social media I can just spit what I want lol
I've always wanted to go see my internet friends! Albeit I only have 2 but I've known them since elementary school so I really would love to. How was it meeting them in person for the first time?
T-thanks mate!! I'll have to try that in my next in person class for sure. Do you feel awkward talking to people? I'm just curious :P
>>25358891
right? I couldn't understand how round and flat and bound etc.. had different suffixes but then they had a "general counting" method for things that don't fall into one of those categories as well?
Also Kanji kills me.. I was interested in learning chinese until I started learning kanji.. I'm too old to just start that no more patience lol
Yeah.. I decided I would only tell companies I apply to post-degree the languages I know in places I wouldn't mind being.. I actually heavily considered intelligence for a while but ultimately decided against it in the light of everything lately.. I know exactly where they would place me so yeah
>>25358900
how do rette papers not burn too quickly for you when you pack it?
>>
>>25358691
Are you attracted to older men?
>>25358741
What is weird about you?
>>
Welcome to /soc/ialise
>>
File: 20160521_162039.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160521_162039.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>25358955
Is my dog the cutest?
>>
>>25358691
Thoughts on bbc? Would you be against seeing a thick one?
>>
>>25358691
Since you speak so many languages, any suggestions for a software program to learn to speak Kurdish?
>>
>>25358944
I love cooking for others as long as it's not a big group because then I get self conscious and nervous and mess up spice ratios..
hello from down south sir, I don't know much about Missouri honestly.. how would you describe it?
being multilingual has its negatives too.. I never really stayed in one place long enough to make long lasting friends and I guess it kind of bled into my current state..
I don't really ride a horse.. just made a joke about Texan stereotypes ^_^ What's a stereotype people have about your state? I honestly want to know haha
>>25358954
wow! Where are you from? I haven't even gone to sleep yet.. the sun just went down less than an hour and a half ago!
oh man Saturday tests are the worst.. are you ready for it? I would love to learn Dutch, German and Russian so much
Maybe after school is done you can take learning it up as a hobby?
I sometimes get words confused when I'm speaking honestly.. ex: I want to say dog in english but all that comes to mind is perro.. :(
>>25358968
thank you! I like it so far
>>25358970
YESSSSSS, I'm a bunny person myself but that's one cute dog
>>25358988
well I never learned the languages I speak on a software program.. I moved around and it was basically either learn the language or make no friends and fail school so it was kind of forced on me to learn it plus I lived wherever it was spoken so since no one spoke english to me it was easier to pick up.. sorry man :(
>>
>>25358955
>I actually heavily considered intelligence for a while but ultimately decided against it in the light of everything lately.. I know exactly where they would place me so yeah
Being an analyst for the FBI would be an option. They operate almost entirely within the US, so no worries about being stuck in the sandbox. Not trying to convince you or anything, just saying. Federal jobs have good pay and bennies.
>>
>>25358955
I do feel awkward when talking to people, but it's a lot better than before xD Seeing them in person was always a stressing thing but I can say I never regretted it :p Sometimes it doesn't go as well as you would like to but it's life xD And sometimes it's a really wonderful experience and you're so happy to be able to share their irl life a bit :p So I really recommend it to you, with such great childhood friends you would surely have a ton of fun times :p

Good luck, wish you the best for talking ^~^ *hugs of encouragement*

Yeah I hope you will, I gone to some onsen or ryokan also and the food is so great! Well about fashion you would see a lot of different senses of fashion in Tokyo but they all take care well of that :p And yeah people would be gentle with you the same and trying to helping you so don't worry ^~^

My ex studied there and I stayed there for one month, visiting it and enjoying the food xD Great memories, hope I will go back soon! Now you got me all excited talking about it >~<

Yeah true I can see how it could help :p Though usually on the internet, except on social network, I would feel the way you feel here ^~^

Also, quality over quantity for friendship, it's really amazing you kept being friends for such a long time :p
>>
>>25358998
Well rats, tried looking before and couldn't find one so was hoping you might know one.
>>
>>25358691
Do you know how to drive a stick shift?

How are you enjoying your thread so far?

Do you live near San Antonio?
>>
>>25358999
I have 3 nationalities (and passports) and am always pulled aside for a random search in the US or talking to in Arab countries even if it's just a layover.. I wouldn't want my loyalty to the republic to be put into question if I ever got on someone's bad side.. but that's might just be my paranoia and too much tv hehe *gulp*
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
>>25359004
haha how is it better for you? I remember one time when I was younger my mom sent me to the baker down the street and I didn't understand what he was saying since I didn't speak the language and there was
a couple people waiting behind me so I literally threw my money at his face and ran back home.. now I don't do that lol *awkward grin*
I would love too! That's something I worry abou though.. we've been friends so long I'm scared we might stop if we met in person.. but I guess that's life like you said.. I will still do it though the moment I get a chance haha
Thank you for the hug :o
ohmygoodness I would love to see the fashion in Tokyo in person! I heard it's really diverse (whereas I get stared at for wearing black in Texas in the summer time lol) did you dress up more in Japan than in France? also I would try so much food I'm excited now too!!
yes, quality is better for sure
>>
>>25359022
>>25359052
I'm sorry I couldn't help.. I'd be using it to learn German and Russian if I knew one honestly..
I do know how to drive a stick shift.. it's what I learned to drive on before automatic since automatics are more expensive and inconvenient to find a good mechanic for overseas in my experience..
I'm really enjoying this thread! I gave it a shot and it paid off.. /soc/ is pretty cool
I live closer to Oklahoma up north.. why do you?
>>
>>25359056
>What do you do if you don't mind me asking?
Ex-military. Now I do remote administration. I probably have a positive bias when it comes to security organizations.
>>
>arab and hispanic
How the fuck does that happen kek? Where are your parents from and how did they meet?
Don't you have somewhat conflicting religious views since for the most part latinos/hispanics are predominately christians?
>>
>>25359066
No, but might be going there on a trip for work this summer, so was curious.
>>
>>25359056
Imo, that would be really unlikely your friendship would be stopped by that, at worse that could be a little weird for some days then get back in track xD Because yeah it can happen sometimes you would get along very well with people at distance but not in life, but even if that happens that wouldn't do any harm to your distance friendship imo, I mean, if you don't stay like one week with that person while actually not getting along with him/her irl you should be alright *totally did worse xD*

That childhood story is so cuteeeee, poor child you xD Yeah I bet you would face a lot of hardships as a child by keep being moved out and encountering different languages >~< Sorry for you :p

And mmm I would say the college is really what helped me to get better at it, then a lot of motivational self-kicks as well, I really wanted things to change and not staying locked in my way of being, which wasn't good :p Though I'm still not really happy about it rn xD I still have troubles about talking to people I don't know but I can do it, though I would usually avoid it, I like to meet new people and I'm so curious about others though but I don't dare to talk and ask questions most of the time irl >~< But with time, friendship happens and you know you're not bothering them by simply being yourself :p Though due to all the mess in my life rn I'm a bit isolated atm xD That should be fine though :3 And I'm a introvert so well xD Oh actually there is a name for people between extraversion and introversion like you but I don't remember it xD

Yeaaah, well I wasn't dressing up that much, I'm not really into fashion xD But I liked seeing Tokyo and Harajuku's fashion the same :p Aha sorry that I got you excited as well xD Foooood, I wanna go to Japan and eat a toon of it :'( Guess I find my new aspiration in life xD
>>
>>25358998
im from Ethiopia, as far as the test i'm pretty confident im gonna ace it.
its pretty funny you mentioned the ex, i more or less have the same problem every-time i want to say thank you i end up saying xie xie and always the respond with a face which has "wut" written all over it...
>>
>>25359075
that sounds like a comfy job honestly.. well I have mixed feelings about them for many reasons.. but I'm sure that's most people..
Do you miss being in the military? Which branch were you?
>>25359089
they met on the bus on their way to uni in Colorado or Texas.. I don't remember.. well not really.. obviously my family consists vastly of Catholics and Muslims but I guess I just do what makes sense to me and my parents never pressured me to do anything religious though they still taught me.. kind of like.. okay I taught you to cook but it's your choice if you still want to eat out. They're not thrilled but they don't hold it against me.
>>25359093
I went to the riverwalk a couple years ago.. it's beautiful especially at night with all the lights and stuff.. you should see it if you do go
>>
>>25359137
>Do you miss being in the military? Which branch were you?
Army. Yes and no. Yes, in that it felt good to feel as if you had a real place and purpose in the world. No in that I had zero control over any aspect of my life, and those that did have the control were usually incompetent - especially politicians. Being able to have that sense of purpose while still retaining control over your life isn't easy to achieve.
>>
>>25359100
sorry I'm taking a while to respond!
I guess that's true! what could be more awkward than my 10 year old self? If we got past that it should be a breeze to get past any other awkward hurdle lol
worse than one week of not getting along?! how? 2 weeks? :P
lol it's one of my cringiest memories I can't believe I did that oh god.. the social tension was just too strong for me to handle!
lol nothing like being the new kid over and over and over.. and over again but hey.. on the bright side I can watch that much more without subtitles!! How did you learn English if I might ask?
I feel the same way.. except I don't dare to answer question in person.. I try to ask as much as I can to avoid having to talk about myself since people don't generally shy away from talking about stuff in their life in my experience..
don't worry my life is pretty messy too and I'm more closed off than I've been in years.. we'll pull through :) also that's the best kind of friendship where you can just be yourself and not feel self conscious
well I guess that word would be me haha
haha I love dressing up what do you like to do/enjoy?
haha no problem it just reminds me why I want to go at least for a visit someday! Is there another country you'd like to visit?
>>25359102
good luck still! though you probably don't need it.. what's the subject?
haha exactly! though luckily I don't actually say the word out loud.. I just kind of get halted in my sentence trying to remember the word.. sometimes I don't so I have to describe it followed by feeling like an idiot when the person I'm talking to says the word I was trying to remember because it was so simple heh
>>
>>25358691
What's up, OP?
I too have no friends.
How do normies make friends? Do you at least know?
'Cause I don't.
>>
>>25359177

Ever been to Alaska! Came across an article last night talking about traveling by the ferry boat system up there, sounded like could be a fun easy to go, and would avoid doing the cruise ship thing.

Search for Alaska marine highway for links on it.
>>
>>25359167
>army
weird question but I have an army shirt and wear it sometimes.. do people who've served in the army think anything of people who wear "ARMY" shirts without having actually been in it?
I can see how you'd feel that conflict.. does your current job not give you that sense of purpose or just not as much?
yeah I assume feeling a sense of purpose usually comes with serving the greater population huh.. doesn't help that politicians are usually that way for some reason.. not sure if it's because government is truly that difficult to maneuver or because they don't try..
Is there something you would enjoy doing instead for your own enjoyment as employment?
>>25359187
hello good sir
I really tried to be a normie in high school and pulled it off pretty well I think but it wasn't for me.. really stressful probably because I had to try so hard. But if I had to analyze it I would say it has a lot to do with socializing obviously.. if you're not alpha of the group or good looking AND dominant you have to follow the crowd a lot.. ie peer pressure in order to be accepted.. being a normie is all about being accepted (hence the term) also talking a lot and not really straying too far from the mean of what the mind set of the group you're trying to get in with is is a must. others in the group all feel the same and if they accept you by also straying they will also be excluded so it's like a vicious circle of don't push bounds.
>>25359198
oh man that looks really cool! would be pretty awesome to go to work on that transit route. I just did a quick search but it looks like it might be shutting down in a couple of weeks due to budget problems.. not sure how legit like I said just did a quick search.
>>
>>25359252
Is that what being a girl is really like?
That always felt like it was just exaggerated shit more or less made up for Mean Girls
I was pretty normie in high school but it's super fucking easy because you have to go to school every day to the group is built in, all you have to do is make yourself fit in.
As an adult, there's just like...no groups. I couldn't fit in if I tried because there's no one to fit in to.
Either way, I feel like your example only applies to high school. I don't think adult normies function that way. Do they?
>>
File: ye.png (325KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
325KB, 512x512px
Let's play overwatch, op.
>>
>>25359272
in my experience that's what it's like.. I'm not a guy though so I can't really compare what being a guy is like.. can you tell me?
well mean girls is exaggerated in terms of their outward aggression but it wasn't that far off when they showed how girls think in general honestly.. but it might just be high school..
I am not sure how adults are like since I haven't had friends in my adult life (though it's just starting to be fair..) but from older friends I've had (in their 30's and 40's) it's the same but more civilized, tolerant and "put up with shit" in a way..
I agree.. there's not really a group to fit into so it's harder plus like you said they don't really have a place to congregate besides work and no one wants to be real friends with coworkers because that's too hard to deal with if something happens from what I've heard..
Adult normies basically don't have as much time or even need to socialize as much as younger people so like I said it's not the same.. but that's just from what I understand not what I've personally experienced
>>25359280
I don't have a ps4 currently.. my ex took it when we broke up. I was really into Destiny though.. did Pharah's makeup or tried to heh
>>
>>25359291
Do you have Netflix?
>>
>>25359177
*took an even longer while* No worries it happens xD I'm gonna sleep though, it's very late in here (or early you might say xD)

Two months actually... Well I also did one year of that once. I'm a bit bad at giving up bad relations xD I learned from my mistakes now so it's alright xDD

Yeaaah leet's not worry and try things, we can do it better everyday! Or so I would like to think xD

Yeah, I could understand you would cringe about it, I do have a lot of memories I can cringe about, but I also feel like laughing about too :p It's great to have these memories and be like aha at least it's a bit better now xD

Yeah well I usually only dare to answer questions where nobody shows up to answer them (like I'm feeling responsible then xD) but it's worth pushing yourself for it ^~^ You need to merchandise your interest to the others by acting on what you knows so that they will be able to get past your shyness :p (Alright that sounds quite sad said in the business way xD)

I mostly learnt it by reading things in English, a loot of things ^~^ I like reading :p And now I'm talking with many english-speaking persons so I'm getting even better at this ^~^

Yeah it's still really get to know so many languages :p Gotta see the bright side of things xD

My situation isn't as bad as I was before, but I kinda closed off myself for a bit, I think that should be alright and it's already getting better ^~^ I wish you the same, I'm sure the two of us can pull through yeah :p

So, mmm, I love reading, writing, and chatting I would say xD Listening to music too :p

Yeah, there's so many countries >~< I really need to motivate myself for thaaat, but now I'm gonna sleep, seeya tomorrow maybe :p Wish you to have fun and the best in life either way ^~^ Was really nice to talk with you :p
>>
>>25359292
Thank you sir but I-I'd rather not anon..
>>25359301
I sure do! Is there a documentary about it on there?
>>
>>25359291
Being a guy was kinda like...I'unno. Show up, do whatever weird shit you want, find other people who do the same weird shit, and then hang out with them?
Adults don't do any weird shit though. They just like wear khakis and say "blessed" and boring shit like that.
They really put me to sleep.
My coworkers are all like twice my age. Like I've had to sit there and listen to people talking about remodeling their bathroom for 20 fucking minutes.
How do people live like this?
Maybe they don't have the time. I don't have the time, either. But not having the time just makes me feel worse about my existence. I need other human beings to survive.
It's like I'm a Sim and my "social" bar is super red.
Shit's driving me crazy.
>>
>>25359314
goodnight mister! It was awesome talking with you too!
(quick response before you go to bed haha)
>>
>>25359291
Pc version is better. anyway, why the hell did you let him keep the ps4.
>>
>>25359315
There is a documentary on there called frontline fighting battling isis. I was wondering if Arabia was close enough to Kurdish for you to be able to understand the people in it.
Have thought a lot about trying to volunteer to go over there and help ypg in the fight. Knowing some of the language ahead of time would seem to be very useful
>>
>>25359324
man that sounds really stress free.. like elementary school, now those were the days (kinda).. haha I guess their edge and need for social acceptance just wears out by the time they hit 3-0.. where do you work if I could ask? lol not sure how people can talk about that for 20 minutes.. a few sentences maybe but 20 minutes? damn I'm sorry dude..
I know what you mean (never played Sims but I think I can assume).. sometimes I ironically join in a conversation that bores me to no end to see if they will see that I'm not actually interested in the topic.. they usually don't but it's entertaining enough lol
>>25359334
well he bought it so I couldn't keep it.. though I kept the TV and the case from his battle station because he said it reminded him too much of me since I'm the one who bought that for him.. I'm planning to buy my own console though.. with more storage this time
>>25359338
well Kurdish and Arabic aren't that similar.. I might describe it as Spanish and German.. the letters kind of look similar and sometimes are the same but understanding or even reading it wouldn't be possible for me knowing only Arabic.. but Kurdish speaking nations are in the Middle East and from what I know the middle east mainly knows Arabic even if it's as a second language to the nation's official language..
That's pretty cool and brave of you to want to volunteer for a cause like that.. I respect that man
Is there any reason you got into wanting to help out?
>>
>>25359361
Is there anything specific you desire socially?
>>
>>25359375
I would say sincere mutual interaction.. of course I'd also like to go do pointless normie things too but that's mainly what I want and have always wanted..
Are you typically social?
>>
>>25359361
I would like to try fighting in combat. The YPG seems like a pretty good group. Seems like if went over there to help them, would be the chance to have helped make the world a better place, so would be doing something worthwhile in my life.

Problem is, I want to go over there and actually fight, not just stand around in sentry duty a long way away from the fighting.
>>
>>25359382
Will you rate my dick
>>
>>25359401
I know it's completely different.. but maybe you could join the military? I understand why you wouldn't want to though if you don't..
maybe you could talk to YPG members or past members and see what they really do there and if it would satisfy you..
For the fighting.. is it the physical combat or the act of fighting for something that you want if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>25359382
most adult interactions in my experience are people tip toeing around each other's insecurities and fuckedupnesses talking about bullshit. good luck finding sincere mutual interaction... not saying good luck in the shitty sarcasticy way btw, I mean it. super fulfilling if you can find people who are open enough for it
>>
The YPG is a pretty moderate group. They are right Socialist though. They front not treat women like second tier people like so many do. They have armed and trained them up in their YPJ groups, and they fight alongside the men.

Ideally they would like to split off part of Syria an Turkey, to form their own country of Kurdistan. Turkey and Syria of course hate the idea of that.

To me, the middle East needs a lot of the borders redrawn, to group like people together, to stop all of the one group oppressing the others in the country, so badly.

Any thoughts on that OP?
>>
>>25359425
from what I've seen most adults have their friends from college not sure how wide spread or accurate that is it's just what I've seen in my limited view.. would you say that's about right? I guess adults tend to become more close minded and closed off as they get older so room for new human interaction on a deeper level diminishes :(
>>25359428
well I lived in a pretty liberal Arab country comparatively.. but I still felt the divide and oppression not as a female but rather as an American so I wasn't really included in problems like that since they always assumed I was on the US's pov on things.. which I was at the time but mainly because I was young and it felt like a personal attack on "my views" rather than an attack of what they saw me as a representation of.. I would say they need to redraw borders but the thing is it's hard to do because one group has this kind of superior social class over a lot of uneducated civilians (and I mean uneducated as in not much schooling..) that's how it was in the country I lived in.. most of the people I interacted with who didn't go past middle school were firmly with their government and country but the people who went on to high school/uni didn't think that they should be kept in the bottom of the pit of a corrupt government. These people were seen as too westernized and were hated by the people who didn't finish school usually by jealousy since the ones who did go to school either had more money or parents who cared about them in a different way that the uneducated ones wanted and weren't subject to as harsh traditional bearings (which they knew were possible because of social media and tv).. I did not live in Syria or in a difficult war zone though so that's just my take on it.. someone who lives there might have a different pov based on other experiences
>>
Would you date someone who isn't white?
>>
>>25359477
Interesting reply, ty.

From what I have observed over the years, often times high school friends drift apart due to things like going to different colleges, or one goes and one does not. Also, often once you have kids, you lose your single friends who are still going out clubbing and so on, and make new friends who are also newer parernts, or have a child around your kids age. When the high school friendships do lasdt, usually they seem to become very very close friends.
>>
>>25359484
race doesn't really define how attractive I see someone so yeah..
>>25359492
no problem anon
I wonder what makes those high school friends last so long.. is it their lives happen to coincide in events like marriage at around the same time etc.. or do they just really enjoy each other that much
then you become friends with the parents of your kid's friends.. I wonder what that'll feel like.. are you a parent/know any closely?
>>
>>25359477
Hey OP, are you attending college in North Texas?
>>
>>25359530
perhaps.. why? Are you?
>>
>>25359531
I live in North Texas, but I go to college up in Oklahoma
>>
>>25359538
did you used to live there? how did you establish residency if not?
>>
appear.in/circlejerk1
>>
>>25359529
No kids here, older anon. Though.

I think it is because they have known each other for so long, that they have gone through so much together, that it draws them tighter together as friends.
>>
>>25359540
I'm just home for the summer right now. My family lives in Texas, but they used to be in Oklahoma. I'll head back up for the fall semester at the end of summer
>>
>>25359547
Do you mind if I ask how old? I'm just curious..
kind of interested in different perspectives from older people what socialization is like later on..
so kind of like marriage but without the vows.. just the emotions and commitment? or?
>>25359549
oh! I see, I've never been to Oklahoma but everyone goes up there for the casinos.. do you like it better than Texas? Have you ever lived down here?
>>
>>25358691
what kind of music do you like?
>>
>>25359560
You should visit sometime! I've heard the casinos can be fun (I've never been though). I've lived in Texas all of my life, so I prefer Texas. My dad's side of the family used to all live in Oklahoma, but they moved down here after my dad and his siblings grew up
>>
>>25359560
46 here.

I think that more deep d's on the people.

Do you think you will get on here again tomorrow night to continue the thread? Getting really late here.
>>
>>25359566
Depends that is
>>
>>25359561
I listen to artists like Jolie Cherie, 2814, Jhene Aiko, Yelle, Skylar Spence, Bjork, some normcore admittedly..
>>25359565
I want to! I've actually never gambled before so kind of looking to see what everyone likes about it hah
I like Texas but this heat kills me so much.. Is Oklahoma colder do you know?
>>25359566
I can't say definitively but maybe.. don't know if I'll make another thread like this if I do :( it was fun though! I enjoy /soc/
>>
>>25359591
You definitely should try it out then haha! I agree with you on the heat haha. It kills me. My summer job is outdoors and I'm already sunburnt. Oklahoma weather is usually pretty similar. It's usually a little bit cooler though
>>
>>25359597
I could never do an outside job in the summer here.. I already complain at my current job with air conditioning.. I like to keep my place at a nice 67 degrees. I got sun burnt once cuz I was stupid and thought hey I'm brown what could happen.. pain happened..
power to you anon.. truly
>>
>>25359602
Yeah, definitely take advantage of that A/C haha. It's ok that you got sunburnt. I probably would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. Thanks btw!
P.S. If I left my kik on here, would you be interested in messaging me? I feel like we probably live pretty close to each other and I wouldn't mind meeting up with you if you're interested :)
>>
>>25359591
Well this thread will probably still be up tomorrow night.

Was really fun talking to you tonight, hopefully you will be around again tomorrow night to do some more.

Good Night OP, nice to have you here in /soc/, sweet dreams.
>>
>>25359618
no problem!
not sure which kik is yours honestly.. I think your ID changed at some point if you did post it
>>
>>25359602
I've lived in Denton, Plano and Ardmore... Oklahoma sucks, but it's where I live now. Not in Ardmore now, but I visit there frequently.
>>
>>25359632
I haven't posted it yet. It's "dman2159" if you're interested
>>
>>25359620
goodnight!
If it's still up I might continue it :)
thanks for the conversation on here /soc/ialites
>>
>>25359633
Nice to meet you fellow dfw person, well hopefully it's not as humid as south Texas.. super super humid there..

Okay guys it's getting late for me too now.. goodnight everyone!
>>
>>25359658
Ah, a shame. I was hoping to get to talk with you for awhile. You take care of yourself, and I genuinely hope I run into you again sometime soon.
>>
>>25359658
Goodnight OP! It was nice talking to you!
>>
>>25359591
oh nice! always cool to see another 2814 fan. (jhene aiko is a guilty pleasure of mine desu)

what part of north texas do you live in? (im also in that area)
>>
>>25359327
*never got the full answer* xD
>>
>not a single nude or another pic

Ded board
>>
>>25359361
It was pretty stress free, all things considered
Looking back, if I hadn't had such a shit family life, high school would have been awesome
I work teaching high school, ironically enough
Well not ironic. Just weird and nonsensical.
I'm supposed to be the fucking adult but I have so much more in common with my students than my coworkers.
Fuck old people.
Personally I humor them because it seems really rude not to. I mean that lady really cared about remodeling her bathroom. And she was nice enough. Just...really dull.

Also sorry I fell asleep. Then I got really drunk. There was stuff in between too but it was boring.
>>
Hi OP, did you find your way back to the thread?
>>
File: hipart2.jpg (97KB, 662x1177px) Image search: [Google]
hipart2.jpg
97KB, 662x1177px
>>25360833
I'm sorry!
haha it is sad but it really is the way to become more social (unfortunately..)
That's pretty cool! most people who I've asked how they learned English say they just watched a lot of tv in English but reading takes
more dedication imo.. kudos man!
haha I wish I liked reading.. I used to always read as a kid but then the passion for it faded.. I think mainly because I'm not sure what would interest me in a book anymore where as before I knew it was mystery, action, suspense, and super edgy stuff like that haha
>>25359665
>>25359667
>>25362763
I made my way back eventually
>>25362741
you're a high school teacher? what do you teach if I could ask?
I could definitely see myself relating to students more than my coworkers but maybe because I'm closer in age? what do you have in common with them?
Lol there's some cool old people though they're far and few between :( I think the best age is like after retirement.. I've noticed older people are just say it like it is they don't have time for political correctness or bs anymore they could die at any moment (I joke.. kinda..)
>>
>>25359754
well I don't wanna be too specific but I guess DFW area is general enough..
I know her voice is so nice it's smooth and innocent and her lyrics have like a happy dreary kind of vibe which I like
>>
>>25362839
I teach English
It's not anything in particular that I have in common so to speak so much as like...they feel like people and the old people don't.
They make jokes. They laugh. They have fun.
Then I go to lunch and sit at the staff table and it's blah blah blah muh mortgage blah blah blah muh husband
Adults lives are so fucking boring it makes me want to kill myself
And yeah there are some cool old people, but they're usually really old. My grandma was pretty comfy, if a person can be comfy.

>they don't have time for political correctness or bs anymore they could die at any moment
This is the philosophy by which I live my life
>>
>>25358691
Lmao what's up with you. How's your day/night going?
>>
>>25362839
Welcome back OP.

You look very nice in Tonight's picture. Did you go out and do anything this evening?
>>
i did not expect to see a discourse on Syria's Kurdish separatist movement at 1am on 4chan.
>>
I'm on my phone so I think my ID will be different..
>>25362875
How old did you say you were?
Yeah younger people seem to still be genuinely interested in life still. I feel like I might be falling into the negatives of adulthood by default from lack of socializing and I need to change that.
What made you major in English? Do you teach lit or comp?
>>25362884
Well I'm out buying food just got off work a little ago.. I literally knocked on the window of a fast-food place that closed their dining room until they opened because I really wanted fries.. I figured the answer would either be yes or no so why not. I guess I looked pathetic enough cuz I got my fries desu
What about you?
>>
>>25362844
Hey, I want to be your chat buddy. You give long sincere responses and I think you and I would get on swimmingly.

I know you said you aren't interested in leaving your kik/skype/whateverelse but would you consider messaging me on mine if I posted it?
>>
>>25362942
Nothing really. Had a long day of a bunch of flights. Now I'm back in my hometown wishing I didn't come back. Figured I'd shitpost a little then just go to sleep
>>
>>25362932
4Chan is great isn't it.

Would love to talk to someone who had been over there with YPG.
>>
>I would love to learn dutch

Lol, are you sure?? I speak Dutch and the pronunciation of certain words is impossible for most foreign speakers. You mentioned that you were half arab and half Hispanic. Can you also relate when I say that you don't feel like you're part of a "group" in either country? For example, I'm a foreigner in the country where I live (both parents migrated here, I was born here, though) and I still feel like a foreigner whenever we're on vacation to the country my parents were born in. It's a shitty feeling is it not, habibi.
>>
Okay I'm back on my laptop heh
>>25362912
thank you t-times 2 anon
I only went to work today (and out for fries).. I wanted to have straight hair today so I wouldn't have to style it tomorrow morning since I work then too and so I could sleep in hah
What have you done today?
>>25362932
>>25362961
>4chan is great isn't it
>>25362945
I don't want to make any promises since not sure if I'll keep it but you can leave it there if you want I may kik you.. maybe even someone who likes your replies from this thread could kik you too :)
>>25362957
what are you traveling for anon? back in hometown for the summer or for good or visiting..? Why don't you like your hometown (though I can relate to that as well..).
also what's different about the place you live now and your ht?
>>
>>25362839
Ever try listening to audio books instead? Good way to do some reading while driving, so to speak.

As a suggestion for a few years down the road when you are older, try going back and listening to some of the classics that they probably made you read in school and hated. I was surprised to find how much better they were much later on. Personally I think forcing them to be read in high school is a mistake, it just turns off younger readers making them read books like a tale of two cities etc.
>>
>>25362969
haha yes I'm sure! I read that they're actually working on this "new" language so foreigners can have a better shot at jobs and stuff since during interviews we butcher so many of the words.. is it true? do you have any thoughts on that if it is?
also I'm used to having an accent.. I don't really sound like I'm from anywhere really.. I always get asked if I'm German or French or British or which part of the US I'm from (how they come up with all these I'm not sure.. I think it's from not knowing what other accents really sound like) when I talk to people because of my accent.. It's just strange though of course I don't hear one in myself..
Well I'm pretty accepted in terms of my race by people here but I feel more excluded when I go to South America or an Arab country because I'm seen as not fully them whereas in the States there isn't really a majority race (I'm talking like +95%) so it's more normal for me here..
>habibi
If you're sincerely interested I'd like to trade stories with you.. I'm assuming you're Arab, right?
>>
>>25362987
Just visiting for a while, although it's weird. I'm busting my dad for about a month. I just never like going back to my hometown because I've changed so much from when I was here tajar I can't really relate to anybody anymore
>>
>>25362987
Spent much of the day waiting for car to be done being detailed, been kind of a sleepy day. Got to sleep in late, which was nice.
>>
>>25358691
>>25362839

any mental conditions?

side note: would totally cum on face.
>>
>>25363000
I'd be lying if I said that I was arab. I'm turkish and share the traits of a Caucasian, which comes from my father's side. My mother's side is visibly more Asian, though. I also haven't heard anything about this "new language," but I'm almost certain that learning Dutch wouldn't be too difficult for you. It's just the pronunciation that makes it hard - and, yes, I'm new to this board too so I'd be interested in sharing stories.
>>
>>25362997
I've never tried.. actually that's a lie.. I tried in high school when I needed to read for an assignment.. but it's not the same as reading for pleasure. I think I might have to read them I've heard that a lot.. my English teacher back in hs was pretty cool (talked to me during lunch about her youth and how growing up in the streets of LA doing hard drugs taught her stuff she'd like to pass on) anyway.. she suggested I read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.. I forgot about it until recently..
You might have just gotten me back into reading and I might start with that..
Are they more relatable as an older reader now?
What would you have students read if you didn't have to follow a pre-approved reading list?
>>25363006
I know that feeling.. I visited the town I graduated hs from and my old friends were all wearing pink camo and had nice cars and super idk.. I didn't fit in anymore.. they weren't weird anymore :(
do you visit often?
>>25363008
what kind of car do you have? what detailing are you having done?
Sleepy days are the best but I've just been sleepy constantly lately hah
>>25363017
perhaps I have 1 or 2..
who on 4chan doesn't?
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>25363031
>side note: would totally cum on face.
>who on 4chan doesn't?

Nice, I like the attitude.

anyways what do think you might have?
>>
>>25363025
I think it might have been Swiss actually.. my bad..
traits such as skin/hair colour or facial structure? lol the only "non-Arab" thing about me is my freckles.. they're pretty prominent in person. My mom's side is mostly Spaniard and my dad is what a typical arab man looks like minus the beard though..
As long as I get the vocab down *wide eyes*
why don't you feel included in the group anon?
>>
>>25363046
I think I'm just a shy person.. My Arab friends in the Arab countries I've lived in are not shy about their bodies especially online.. the only one's who were were the ones with older brothers who knew what facebook was and could find their profiles lol
>>25363054
not really what I was referencing my answer towards..
well I've already been diagnosed:
>BPD
>ADHD
though I don't take treatment for either or really actually consider either.. just went cuz school "made" me in hs
>>
>>25363031
No not really. It's hard to visit because my parents are divorced and I'm off at college most of the time.
>>
>>25362844
ah okay, also from that area here. i hope i get to see her live at least once, i always get weird looks from my male friends when i say that.

how are you tonight?
>>
>>25363074

yea you were, your secret is safe with me.

Favorite music?
>>
>>25363062
Is it safe to assume that your dad has got quite some hair on his chest? Lol jp. Anyway, I grew up in a part of the city where only 1-3% is white, so I don't feel as involved in the Dutch culture as I should, especially for someone who's been living here his entire life. I did not have a white kid in my class till high school. Can you imagine that? Regarding the traits, though? My two brothers both have green & blue eyes and are blonde, so while I, on the other hand have brown eyes and dark brown hair. It's pretty funny because I look more like a Russian than a turk. A golden tip I'm willing to give you is to perfect your ggggg sound. Words in dutch such as "gaan, goed, mogen" are quite common. Google translate it and listen to it because it's pretty hard to explain. The sound of it is pretty "harsh" if I can call it that. It's also cool to meet somebody who speaks more than one language! I speak dutch, turkish, a little bit of german and English.
>>
>>25363031
I think that you need to have experienced more of life to truly appreciate and understand all of the nuances of them. To kill a Mockingbird, read by Sissy Spacek is a great audiobook, but I think that it is easy too mature of a book for most younger readers. Some such as Tom Sawyer, or Huckleberry Finn, are much more readable to someone younger, only problem being they use language that it no longer politically correct. So, some of the classics can still work, but many are just too advanced. Also, I think that the English teachers etc. Try to read way too much into the books, sometimes a story is just a story, the author isn't always trying to slip in a hidden meaning into everything. Some books like catch-22 are virtually unreadable for example.

Car washed and waxed etc., On a Toyota Avalon.
>>
>>25363062
Hey there anon.
Im feeling pretty friendless myself. How has your night been so far?
>>
>>25363031
As to other reading list books, Sherlock Holmes books for example, aren't terribly hard to read books, and are well written. Also, while colleges try to read waaaaayyyyy too much into the storyline, the original star wars books, and the actual Lord of the rings, and the Hobbit, are well written and not so hard to wade through, that it makes students hate reading, and turns them off to reading anymore. There is enough I the books, that were not in the movies, to quiz the classes on to catch anyone who tried skipping reading the actual books.
>>
>>25363080
man that can be hard.. for some reason every single one of my friend's in hs had divorced parents.. I'm not sure if I just attract that kind of person or if more and more divorces happen..
What do you study in college?
>>25363081
haha I don't think it's weird.. she's super beautiful and sounds nice too and you want to see her.. how's that weird? I'd think it would be more weird if you wanted to see a guy sing imo but still.. :P
I'm good, drinking a wine cooler, microwaving a potato to go with my awkwardly acquired fries.. I think I scared customers at work away from asking me questions today since I was so upset that I wasn't planning anything for tonight lol.. it was kind of funny but I got my tasking done and didn't have to talk to many people so it actually wasn't too bad!
How are you tonight sir?
>>25363082
Reference: >>25359591
>>25363089
He has very little body hair actually.. but his facial hair is thick..
What's most of the population like around you? well I think I'm pretty American in terms of my "culture" but I have this weird mixture of traditional, conservative and liberal so.. not sure where I stand on that spectrum exactly *scratches head*
Turkish soap operas were really popular where I lived (always showed them on local channels and MBC I think..) Turks look a lot Caucasian than Arabs do from what I saw though I'm not sure if it's because they picked people would had lighter features (as many cultures and countries do) or if that's actually how the race is.. do you know?
wow the g sounds like a softer version of the kh sound in Arabic I never would have guessed! also same here! I'd love to meet someone in person who knew German or Russian or Dutch and wanted to know one of the languages I know so we could teach each other.. I've tried with people who want to learn English or French but they don't genuinely have the motivation so it died quickly..
>>
>>25363141
have you made your way into any of the dirtier threads here?
>>
>>25363100
Make that way too nature , stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>25363141

whats a 10/10 guy for you? or lady if that's your thing.
>>
>>25363151
Ugh, mature.

What flavor wine cooler?
>>
>>25363141
Most of the population around me are north-african. By that I mean people from Morocco, Egypt, UAE and so forth. Most of us have a lot in common so integration isn't hard at all, though I'd imagine it would be if a Dutch person was to move to my part of the city.
I like to believe that arabs and turks have a lot in common, though. Especially culturally. Same goes for Hispanics, we don't have many things that differentiates us, so I personally don't consider you guys to be complete strangers. That unconditional love for family is especially significant in both our cultures. I'll be heading off soon to bed as it's getting late, femanon. Do you have any type of medium for contract if you're willing to keep in touch?
>>
>>25358691

Cute as fuck, honestly. I'm not reading this whole thread - have you already said where you live?
>>
>>25363100
>>25363132
I definitely agree.. espeically since nowadays the youth stays more "Immature" (in terms of life experiences) for a longer time than before.. like with Romeo and Juliet.. we're not really choosing our life partners that we will literally give up everything for at like 14.. I think that as humanity progresses we might take longer to really personally understand older works until the cultures are so different it will be like reading fiction but remain at a historic standard.. idk.. just guessing
man I never even tried watching the movies en lieu.. though I admit I did frequent sparknotes........
> the author isn't always trying to slip in a hidden meaning into everything
can you join the AP committee damn
>>25363102
well it was kind of dull at work but getting on here lifted it up a bit honestly!
how's your's been?
>>25363146
nope
>>25363153
>10/10 guy
Smart, brown eyes and brown hair though sometimes blue eyes and blond hair looks nice.. I like facial hair.. height doesn't matter much as long as they're not shorter than me (I'm 5'6).. has to be kind of nerdy and I think betas are the cutest things.. chad personalities turn me off immediately though they make loyal friends imo
>10/10 girl
smart ass, curvy (not normie description of curvy.. actually curvy) not too much of a belly, I like blonde girls in pictures but I've found myself checking out more brunettes, not annoying or obnoxious (but that might just be my retail ptsd talking), cute or sexy doesn't matter.. doesn't wear too much makeup.. can't be shorter than me
I don't really have that much to be 10/10.. mainly if our personalities click I'll over look a lot of stuff physically honestly..
>>25363160
Original smirnoff ice! I usually get Mike's but I didn't want the watermelon flavour which was all they had left
>>
>>25362987
Hey, it's worth a shot. I'd love ti hear from you sometime.

My kik is uncreativeusernam

The missing E is intentional.
>>
>>25363171
I honestly wish I got along more with the Arab population here.. I'm not really too sure why I don't fit in with them more I think I look pretty Arab and know a lot about the culture obviously.. :(
yeah that's why I guess my upbringing wasn't too clashed in those terms.. family first, always help each other out, take care of everyone and accept their help because they love you and just want you to rise up etc...
well I wouldn't post my kik on here but you can leave me yours if you want! I don't have much social media or presence on them honestly..
>>25363173
I live in Texas currently though I've moved around a lot (overseas included)
>>
>>25363183

what kind of porn do you like? have a favorite star?
>>
>>25363199
I have an early morning anons so goodnight!!
>>
>>25363141
i'm good! went bowling with some friends and had some beer. i'm not too good at bowling. what do you do for work?
>>
>>25363183
Ever try pear cider? Iirc, seems like Woodchuck brand was pretty good. Adding a bit of vodka to all of those type drinks helps five then more of a kick, don't go overboard on that of course.
>>
>>25363229
Goodnight OP, sweet dreams. Hope you get back on here again tomorrow night, a bit earlier hopefully lol.

Enjoyed talking to you.
>>
Why do people keep replying to a girl who wont even get nude? Why would we be interested in you as a person OP?
>>
>>25363183
Work can drag on. Im glad that your spirits are lifted!
I recently got back from a date, it was nice, but there wasnt really an interest. Just makes me feel lonely...
>>
>>25363199
> you can leave me yours if you want
My kik is irontysonthegoat, hope to speak to you soon, have a good night, anon.
>>
>>25363242
Hey
>>
>>25363183
Pipredomese 10/10
>>
>>25362839
:p Well, yeah, it's a great way to learn something through one of your passion, and for myself, I know I love stories, any kind of stories, not only the one you could find in books :p But lots of these stories involves reading so well xD I won't say I like reading, it's really hearing about stories, though hearing them face to face eh it's a bit more complex for me and I do like having the time to process and collect the information you have when you're reading something :p Thanks for your answer btw xD
>>
>>25358691
Have you ever pissed on someone?
>>
>>25363199
Drowninginair
>>
Kik kodo83 hmu
>>
Come back, op
>>
>>25358691
Mi kik es alanwake16 por si te apetece hablar algún día!
>>
>>25358691
Add me on sc for sexting?
An.non
>>
>>25358741
Here's my kik then
anonnona54
Also, happen to be from Ohio? I'm bored too, I'd like to hang out
>>
>nsfw

Still no nudes, huh
>>
boobs when
>>
>>25363183
I'm your 10/10 guy. Kik me @ commandersalamander
>>
Looking forward to seeing a new picture of OP, she looked terrific in last nights timestamp.
>>
>>25362942
This time I fell asleep AND switch IPs. Go me.

>How old did you say you were?

>Yeah younger people seem to still be genuinely interested in life still.
For the ones I really like, this is definitely the case. Most of them aren't interested in what I have to teach, but they're at least interested in something.
There's way too many of those fucks though who honest to god have no fucking interests in life.
They wake up and play on their phone until the time they go to sleep.
It's baffling. But I'm rambling off topic.

>What made you major in English?
Long story short, I had no idea what the fuck to major in but I kept taking those classes because I enjoyed them and one day they forced me to pick a major and I told them I didn't know, so they looked at my transcript and asked if I was an English major and I said sure, why not.
College was a shitty time for me in general. I didn't really have a plan.

>Do you teach lit or comp?
I don't? I teach generic ass high school english.
Sometimes when they're feeling nice I get generic ass high school english honors.
>>
w-which one is OP now?
>>
File: hipart3.jpg (61KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hipart3.jpg
61KB, 720x1280px
>>25363231
That sounds like fun actually! It's alright.. I'm really horrible at bowling too.. I think one game I ended with a 6.. yeah single digit while everyone else was at like 70-90 lol
I work in retail actually.. it's frustrating in the moment but after work I don't even have to think twice about it so it's not too bad for right now. What about you?
>>25363238
I can't say that I have.. I haven't been 21 for very long and didn't drink as a minor (since for some reason it's easier to get bud than alcohol.. who knows), so I don't know much about alcohol. I'm learning the hard way *sigh* but I'll have to try pear cider with some Vodka for sure! I like Vodka better than other hard liquors.. the taste just doesn't bother me as much though I've heard that that's usually not the case? Any thoughts on hard liquor anon? Do you have a favourite?
>>25363242
Sorry I didn't come on earlier I wasn't sure if the thread would still be up desu :s but I don't work tomorrow so I can stay on later if it goes well today too!
>>25363249
>it was nice, but there wasnt really an interest
as in you two worked better as friends? Was it a blind date or someone you knew? I know it was last night (I'm sorry!) I'm still interested in knowing about it though!
and my spirits are lifted even more today since I finally have a day off tomorrow after 7 days straight of work! woohoo!
>>25363861
hello! how's it going HQ?
>>25364377
oh I love stories as well! I wish radio stories were a more popular thing so there would be a War of the Worlds audio type happening in current day haha
I'm the same way.. I don't really grasp information from people as well if they tell me.. I have to have a visual in order for me to grasp the concept better.. which was fine overseas since they had a lot of read this and that then come learn at school but when I got to the States for hs they started heavily enforcing PBL which I sucked at for so many reasons :(
>>25365555
>>25365921
I'm OP :)
I'm back anon!
>>
sorry my comment was too long already..
>>25365823
t-thanks!
how's your Sunday been sir? :)
>>25365853
haha it's alright if I feel I'm about to drift off I don't fight it since it's so hard for me to fall asleep
>They wake up and play on their phone until the time they go to sleep
I disliked those kinds of classmates in hs.. mainly because nothing bothered them to the point they were rude and mean and felt (seemingly) nothing which was just stellar for self conscious impressionable mini-people but now they still work at hot topic so.. life has a way of balancing itself out I guess..
>I had no idea what the fuck to major in
that's basically me right now.. I've changed my major so much that I just settled on Business since I figured I can't really go wrong with it.. If I decide I'm more into computers or fashion or English I can always just pair it with something and head in that direction of admin
We didn't have honours in my school.. is it like AP? I think one of my old schools just incorporated IB and I'm like:
>honours
>AP
>Pre-AP
>IB
>dual credit
this shit's getting way too out of hand.. what do you think?
>>
>>25363183
Might be 11/10 here. Brown eyes, a little taller than you, nerdy, not a chad and not a beta, but I still have the cuteness.

If vodka isn't that bad to you try rum as well. For some reason vodka and rum don't taste as bad as they do for other people and they're easy for me to chase too. Although these days I prefer red wine that's not too sweet or too bitter.
>>
>>25366041

You look a bit sad tonight, everything going ok?

Favorite liquor would be Vodka, have one that has been distilled extras times and filtered, and rare to get a hangover.

If looking for a really good mixed drink, go to a
Longhorn Steakhouse, and order a watermelon margarita. They are delicious, be careful though, they are stronger than they taste.
>>
>>25366072
Been a fairly good sunday, slept in really late (a certain someones been keeping me up late last two nights....;-). How has your Sunday been? Did you do anything besides work today?

What does PBL stand for?
>>
>>25366073
I've only tried captain morgan's spiced rum and Malibu (don't laugh).. I just drank it straight.. are you supposed to mix it?
I wonder why.. I remember I had gone to a wedding once and there was Vodka, champagne and beer.. and champagne obviously wasn't bad (I just wanted to try everything desu), and I tasted the Vodke.. not too bad either.. barely tasted it then I was told beer is so that you can drink throughout the night and not get super messed up while you're at it but for the life I me I could not finish the bottle.. not even chasing it with soda.. some distant relative at the table asked how and I just shrugged and they slapped me on the back and poured me another shot.. maybe the beer I have tasted is just not good but I just don't like it so far
also I have been transitioning from white to red wine as well.. it's just comfier than constantly sweet
>>25366079
>>25366092
I felt insecure at work today cuz I decided to wear overalls and my manager kind of embarrassed me saying really loud "AYE BRINGING OLD SCHOOL BACK HUH" and she literally starting doing what she called the cabbage patch as I clocked out at the register.. I honestly thought cabbage patch was a stuffed doll..
I sound like Diary of a Wimpy Kid
I didn't know that was a thing for liquor! I've admittedly never had a hangover but I know I will at some point in the future.. gotta love biology right? heh
Where do you get it from?
ooh, I might go out and try that on a day I'm making myself be social as a reward for getting out lol
I'm literally writing that down :D
haha well you guys have been keeping me up too honestly.. well actively up instead of vegetating in front of the TV
After work I sat at Barnes and Noble to people watch while my bus came since I have no car
What sticks out the most is this guy heavily checking out this girl until she turns and she's super pregnant and he literally stood up really straight and walked away lol he was so caught off guard I chuckled
>>
>>25366092
>PBL
project based learning..
>>
>>25366072
I'm the polar opposite. I could fall asleep in the middle of the highway. Well, you know, if I wouldn't go splat.

Work at hot topic? We're thinking of two very different kinds of kids.
At least the kids at high topic like something.
I mean, it's something terrible, but hey, it's something.

Business you can't really go wrong with. It's logical, if nothing else. Me? I was never logical.

Honors is, in theory, like AP for lower grade levels (we're getting AP this year for the first time). It's supposed to be at a higher level than general English. In practice, they just lump more or less whoever signs up into it so it ends up being more or less the same thing, but with more disappointment because my expectations are higher.
IB is something I've only faintly heard about. I've really got no idea what it is except that it's something like IP.
Dual credit we have, but fuck dual credit. The local community college is a shitty degree factory and the class goes accordingly. The kids probably learn more with me in senior english.
>>
>>25366127
Cabbage patch dolls for kids was the huge in you a lot of years ago. If you still have the outfit on, take a picture and post it so can see what it looked like? You have me curious about it now. Odd comment for a manager to make, seems kind of an obscure reference. Sorry you had such a lousy day today. Manager is probably just jealous because you are a cutie.
>>
OP are you still adding people on Kik?
>>
>>25366127
Just look on this label of the bottles, they list how many times they are distilled and filtered. Quit drinking a few years ago, but back then, pinnacle was really goid, it is distilled 5 times, is pretty cheao, but really good, better than many brands that are a lot more expensive. The flavored versions of it are pretty strongly flavored, so I would mix like two parts plain vodka, to one part flavored, to lighten it up.

Fair word of warning, like all types of alcohol, be careful to not become someone who drinks heavily all the time. You don't want to become addicted.
>>
>>25366177
I would have to actually look into getting kik if she was, that's just some wishful thinking on some people's part I think.
>>
>>25366147
oh man I wish that were me.. sometimes I literally go days without sleep.. I don't feel tired but I feel so bored and restless it's horrible
sleep a comf
hmm well that's true.. I guess my school's equivalent of that would be.. okay there was this one kid who always wore the same orange camo sweater.. original crocs and jeans.. got bad grades.. didn't really have a personality but wasn't antisocial or social.. he had no plans and didn't really care that he didn't.. really chill but in a monotone way almost.. not sure if that's closer to the kind of person you mean.
I'm not sure if I'm logical.. I really skeptical and I overthink everything.. I'd say I'm more cautious than logical honestly..
the only thing I hated about AP English was the essays.. they had us writing an essay everyday in March and April for the full 50 minutes..
would you ever teach at a CC?
>>25366150
I don't have it on anymore.. I have a picture of just the top part from earlier cuz I wanted to post something but it mainly just showcases a filter I was trying out not my outfit..
It was honestly just super basic.. had the shirt I'm wearing in >>25366041 underneath and pretty normie but I liked it still.. though I might no wear it again desu :s
She's a new manager so I guess maybe she's just really goofy like that but idk her personality yet so idk but I'm not a cutie ('specially not enough to be jealous of..)
have you ever come across anyone like that in person?
>>25366177
I don't want to add people I haven't really talked to on here first honestly.. if they just posted their kiks with no conversation I didn't even look them up..
also they'd have to have a profile picture on their kik cuz on here anonymity is fine but on kik I'd like to know who I'm talking to more..
>>
File: 1494739760076.jpg (160KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
1494739760076.jpg
160KB, 566x677px
>>25366205
>also they'd have to have a profile picture on their kik cuz on here anonymity is fine but on kik I'd like to know who I'm talking to more..
>>
>>25366188
I might go look for one tomorrow!
I will keep that warning in mind thank you ^_^
>>25366212
you don't have to have a PP if we talked on here.. I'm just here for conversation and to "socialize" a little since I am horrible at it in person
how are you doing tonight?
>>25366215
I think that the people active on this thread just want conversation and so do I so here we are talking to each other
>>
>>25366205
Well you really light up when you smile, you looked great in your second hi pic, and you are fairly pretty. Never underestimate the levels of pettiness someone can have towards someone young and attractive.

I have run into lots of people who felt it is fine to comment negatively on someone's appearance, without having been asked. Would be rare for a manager to say something, unless you were in violation of the dress code, or out of uniform.

I would have thought a farmer type comment would have been more likely, cabbage patch kids just seems so obscure nowdays.

As you get older, you will find it less likely for someone to comment like that.
>>
>>25366205
When I get really manic I can go pretty long without sleeping, if I get really into writing something or playing something, but that's pretty rare. Normally I'm sleepy af and sleep like 16 hours a day like a cat.

That's closer to what I mean. These kids, I mean they have personalities, they're just really boring personalities. Nothing interests them except getting drunk and the opposite sex. They have no real interest in the world around them.

Cautious is good. College for me was just..ugh. My highest ambition was making it through the day without killing myself. I almost never thought about what would happen after school. I didn't think I'd last that long.

I'd love to teach at a CC (and would be awesome at it) but I don't meet the standards, gotta have a masters in English and no such luck there.
>>
>>25366215
Someone just proved my last posts point about petty jealousy.
>>
>>25358818
You look like you just murdered someone. Scary af
>>
>>25366240
well thank you :D
side note: do you ever just smile to make yourself feel better? even if it's not genuine.. I feel like just the muscle contractions of smiling have this subconscious (?) effect on our minds that make us feel better because our body thinks we need to match the feeling of what our body language is portraying..
as for the pettiness I hope I'm not like that when I'm older.. it seems like a life passage for women to be like that (then again it could just be that I watch too much TV and have a skewed idea)..
Well the only dress code we have is "look fashionable and put together" and no overly revealing stuff.. so I like to think maybe she was just excited since she's in her 30s which would have made her an actual 90s kid..
though I will not shy away from yelling at youngsters to get off my lawn when I retire lol..
>>25366244
maybe they're just frustrated I didn't give them what they want.. there's literally millions and billions of pics and videos of what they're looking for from people perfect enough to be paid for that.. not sure why so much hassle desu
>>25366243
oh man I know that feeling.. if I get really into playing or a series it's so hard for me to sleep and regret not sleeping (which is the worst part cuz then I dont look for a way to stop).
Have you ever written anything you're especially proud of? like a poem or maybe a short story?
I truly wonder what happens to kids who grow into adults with 0 personality like that.. I truly do
Im just taking it easy through college since I tend to be a perfectionist and my first semester I took 12 hours and was so adamant about getting everything perfect I couldnt even handle it.. now I take the 12-14 hours average and I dont stress and it works out better even if I dont have all As
why dont you get a master's in English? it seems like cc setting would be more your speed since college students are looking to "find themselves" more than hs students who just wanna have as many followers as possible
>>
>>25366284
Well I feel really self conscious about how my smile looks, so I don't do a lot of big smiling, but have read that doing a big smile, even if a fake one, is supposed to make you feel better.

I have seen a jealous woman mocking someone else behind their back at the health club I go to, by mimicking while exaggerating, how the other woman walked. Was making fun of a petite brunette, was like sheesh, get over it. They looked to both be in their 30's.
>>
>>25366322
that's all right.. I'm sure it's nice :)
omgosh really? I mean I get jealous too sometimes but that's so cold and mean and I wouldn't say it out loud..
though most of the time when I see a pretty female I get shy
>health club
do you like working out?
I've always been more of a cardio person.. I can't lift for crap *sad*
>>
>>25366356
It's not so much liking working out as trying to get into better shape. I can't lift much in the way of heavy weights, but do a lot of treadmill. Get shin splint from trying to jog in pavement, treadmill is a lot softer of a surface, so can do more on it. I do a lot of walking with it set for a steep slope, since that is a good workout, but not hard on the shins.
what type of cardio do you like to do?
>>
Well gotta go to work in the morning, and it is getting late. Hope you have a goodnight OP, and sweet dream. Ttyt hopefully
>>
OP is Cutee
>>
OP What is your real namee
>>
@ OP What kinda car do you havee ?
>>
>>25358691
woaa you're so nicee its kinda hard for me to believe you have no friends (but i believe you). also i think your eyeliner wing is cutee. i might end up forgetting to come back to talk more but i hope everything goes alright for youu
>>
>>25366284
Um. I mean, in retrospect, no, there's really nothing I'm that proud of. I think I'm probably my own harshest critic though.
I've got a bunch of poems and a few short stories from over the years, but my overall opinion of them is...meh.
I think what happens to those kids is nothing really.
That's something I've come to realize in recent years. Being successful and hardworking and a model student, there's zero payoff. You can achieve the exact same results being a shitty student and going to community college.
I applied at a few places to get my MFA a couple years back but I was universally rejected. I guess I probably could get a Masters if I went somewhere less prestigious but eh, doesn't seem worth it. It's not like a master's makes an English degree any less useless.
>>
>>25366356

Would you ever wanna be spoiled?
>>
>>25358691
is it about the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean?
>>
>>25366041
That's a lovely "father's day card" for all the dads out there. :D

You look very young in your photo, though... and a six??? I would think they'd let you use bumpers if your score was under 50.
>>
>>25366041
I ended up bowling like a 35.. My friends niece rolled a 40. ;-; Retail sucks, I worked at a clothing store once, it was so bad. I'm in marketing at the moment, it's a pretty solid gig. I'm gonna leave my kik username, hopefully we can talk some more if you feel like it. kik: egyptianpools
>>
Just want to to chat? Kik is bloodyhell01092
>>
File: hipart4.jpg (71KB, 823x1163px) Image search: [Google]
hipart4.jpg
71KB, 823x1163px
I just woke up.. my face is all bloated :(
>>25366395
getting into better shape for aesthetic or health reasons? haha it's alright.. I once tried lifting my brother's 30 pound weight.. I couldn't lift it at all. I felt pretty ridiculous honestly.. I want to do strength because I really do need it..
I mainly like to do running/jogging.. I do about 5 miles 2-3 times per week but I've always ran (since I was 8).. I used to be in Karate and I really enjoyed that as well but I stopped :(
>>25366422
have a good day at work!
>>25366590
I don't have a car unfortunately.. what kind do you have?
>>25366621
wow thank you! :D I have no friends because I'm awkward in person rather than I do want to make friends.. I get opportunities but I'm not normie enough and idk where to find out of bounds people irl
hope you come back and thank you
>>25366638
>I think I'm probably my own harshest critic though
isn't that the truth ._.
do you keep your stuff on your computer or do you keep physical copies of your work?
yeah.. I just realized that when I started college.. I was in the top 10 of my class, took AP, joined clubs, blahblah the typical boring student thing.. got accepted to UT for engineering but I'm a poorfag and I ended up where people who barely tried for the most part did so I was like why did I even try so hard.. I'm just gonna not stress.
which grad schools did you apply to?
>>25366664
nope.. I'm trying to find enjoyment in life and being spoiled takes out the enjoyment of life and focuses on mememe which isn't that fun imo..
>>25366989
why thank you sir!
I'm 21 so I guess that's kind of young but I'm not very young anymore..
>six
I know I'm bad at bowling so I had asked for bumpers before we started but they said that bumpers only work for the whole "team" so if I got bumpers everyone else would get bumpers too so I went without but it was pretty funny I only got a 6 desu
>>
>>25367105
I wouldn't mind scoring a 35 at all!
retail really does suck.. I'm hoping to get out of having to deal directly with customers and just be in an office. What exactly goes on in marketing? It sounds like a nice job to have
>>
So qt be my gf op
>>
>>25368167
All my stuff is saved on a computer. Writing by hand is comfy and all, but it gets frustrating when my pen can't write fast enough to keep up with my mind.
Which means I have like everything I've ever written saved. Even the really cringeworthy stuff from when I was 16.

Yeah, it's depressing but it's true. UT's a good school, but at the end of the day the difference between UT and Southeast West Virginia Community College is about 2 seconds of pause from the guy reading your resume before he moves on.
I should have just spent all of high school fucking sluts and getting drunk. Too bad I was busy being a sperg.

I applied to LSU, Texas State, UNO, Ole Miss, and...whatever North Carolina campus is their creative one. UNC Greensboro? Or maybe Charlotte. Idk the UNC system is weird.
They're all like top 100 MFA programs with like 5% acceptance rates, so I dunno what I thought I was doing really.
>>
Ayy, a fellow Arabic person on 4chan xD
Holy shit, how are you keeping up with all these messages haha
You could learn Hebrew since you're fluent in Arabic and like learning new languages, it'd be easy since its close to Arabic.
Do you play any video games on PC ? :)
(first time posting on 4chan, not hate, please, kind people of 4chan)
>>
Hey OP, how has your day been? Turkbro/dutchfag here from last time. It sucks that we can only back-and-forth message during early morning hours. Timezones suck.
>>
>>25368174
In super simple terms, I just sort of direct companies towards their targeted demographic. It's pretty nice. I don't think I'd ever go back to retail.
>>
File: 20170619_185404.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_185404.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>25368167
Unless I'm mistaken I believe your one I off on your year in the picture.
Roman numerals wise
VI - 6 XIX - 19 XVII - 17 you have XVI - 16
I wouldn't know if I didn't Google it, clever way to time stamp, nonetheless.
>>25358998
I realize it has been some time since I last messaged, but Missouri to me has cheaper property taxes, a few laws/punishments are better or more lenient, but I would say it's more of a midwestern sterotype you have to look at over just Missouri. I'd say sterotypes include corn fields everywhere, which I have one outside my house, but it makes a good privacy fence. People would probably think we all hunt and farm, also that we are conservative. I am guilty of sterotyping people myself but also break it down into who the individual is too. Society kinda leans people toward sterotyping others lol.

Also here is a picture of one of my blackberry plants, picked some blueberries today as well.
If you recall I mentioned I garden.
Someone said they liked your winged eyeliner somewhere in the thread, I wanted to ask is that your Hispanic side showing itself? :)
So what is your day to day, or in a more broad spectrum, your week to week or months like? What is your goal in life, or if you don't have one, what's your plan or meaning?
Just figured I'd ask a question that's interesting to me, hopefully your day is going well.
>>
>>25369577
You sound like you majored in sociology and minored in marketing. I do not know if you mentioned it in this thread but just a guess.
>>
>>25368167
Both aesthetic and health reasons. Dr. Said lose weight or go on insulin, so chose lose the weight as being preferential lol

Hmm don't know what you are talking on face being bloated, no sign of that from here, none at all.

Nice Roman numeral timestamp, have never seen someone do that on 4Chan before.

How was your day today?
>>
>>25358691
Cute nose. What part of the world did it come from?
>>
>>25369922
Arab and Hispanic. Gotcha.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.