[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Omegle !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: Omegle screenshot 73280.jpg.jpg (54KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 73280.jpg.jpg
54KB, 320x488px
Hot Omegle !
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 22089.jpg.jpg (54KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 22089.jpg.jpg
54KB, 320x488px
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 72981.jpg.jpg (53KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 72981.jpg.jpg
53KB, 320x488px
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 12590.jpg.jpg (52KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 12590.jpg.jpg
52KB, 320x488px
>>
>>25355797
Your caps? You use a vid as bait?
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 4492.jpg.jpg (46KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 4492.jpg.jpg
46KB, 320x488px
>>
How do you guys pull this off?? I have used omegle for years and still can't find a surefire method toget girls to flash tits or do stuff on this site! help a brother out man
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 29084.jpg.jpg (49KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 29084.jpg.jpg
49KB, 320x488px
>>
>>25356387
Nice collection if really your oc. Must have taken month i assume
>>
>>25356290
There is no surefire method that's why. It's always dumb luck.
>>
>>25356488
Monitor or unmonitored?
>>
>>25357465
Go on monitored, theres far more girls. Just dont have your dick out right away
>>
I've had a few omegle victories, but the best was my very first one. Had a girl in a cute sundress who stripped fully and masturbated with me. If I had only known it would never be that way again.
>>
GG but it's better to record the screen instead of screenshotting it
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 90468.jpg.jpg (37KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 90468.jpg.jpg
37KB, 320x488px
Pretty shitty picture but I had the omegle chat of my life. :p
>>
you gotta be patient bro haha
>>
>>25356290
When I used to do it a couple of years ago only reason it always worked for me cause I actually had a big dick and they liked my lips.

Not showing your dick at first helps a long way also, one cause girls stay longer cause youre not showing it, and two you won't get banned.
>>
File: omegle lol.png (397KB, 527x807px) Image search: [Google]
omegle lol.png
397KB, 527x807px
>>
My greatest and only omegle accomplishment was when I went on there at 16 and me and 10 girls all masturbated together it was by far the best experience ever. No lies they were legit, I was beyond happy.
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 75347.jpg.jpg (32KB, 320x488px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 75347.jpg.jpg
32KB, 320x488px
>>
Used to do omegle a lot. All I ever got was land whales.

Any good interests to put in for better luck?
>>
Femanon here
I used to omegle a lot before I moved in with my boyfriend, we also had omegle nights sometimes where we would fuck on cam, that was fun :)
>>
>>25358418
Yfw it was a gif
>>
I sometimes do that "complete tasks for points" thing. It works pretty well actually. Doesn't raise the success rate or anything, but it's not noticeably worse either.
>>
>>25358566
my gf and i do that lol
>>
>>25358564
any good interests will be flooded after a while by men and then bots.
So use your imagination and try different interests. And sometimes go completely random.
But remember that it's always a matter of dumb luck. Sometimes you could find a willing girl right away, sometimes you could spend a whole day and not find anyone.
The secret is to get the contacts of the girls who are into it, from omegle and other places, so you have options to cam.
>>
File: OmegleOne.webm (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
OmegleOne.webm
2MB, 272x480px
>>
>>25360503
What other places do you get contacts mate? Stop acting like spy game master lol.
>>
>>25360553
there is no secret place, it's a grab anything you can game.
so people you chat with in random online games, other chatrooms, even reddit. Even omegle text.
But it's all a game of luck and time.
There is no magic site where to meet horny girls. And if there was it would only last a few months and then it would get flooded by horny guys and camwhores looking to get paid.
The only valid advice is that, while some girls just want to get down and dirty those are very rare. Most prefer to chata bit before, ranging from a few minutes to some day before they accept to cam.
So if you go on the search horny with your dick hard you'll likely miss many chances and likely end up emptyhanded.
Spend some time chatting if you want to build up a list of contacts to cam with, and some may accept to cam after a few minutes of chatting.
If you want to fap right there and then, then don't waste time and simply ask if they're up for it straight away.
>>
>>25360619
as someone who has spent many years (honestly longer than i can remember, started back when i was an underage teen) camming and swapping nudes with girls online - this guy has hit the nail on the head.

kik/sc threads on b or soc, tons of subreddits, whisper, omegle, tumblr, all over the place. basically just talk to people. "it's all a game of luck and time" - have literally said this myself.

like anon said, if you treat and talk to girls online like actual people most times they open up to sending pics or camming. most do not immediately get down and dirty but some will.

so basically if you're just trying to get off you're going to have to get lucky. but if you put the time in it you'll eventually have a roster of bitches lined up and ready to go when you want it - some are even willing to meet up if you use local apps like whisper/tinder/meetme/badu/whatever.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.