[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone told me this board is for desperate lonely people So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0730.png (10KB, 369x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
10KB, 369x399px
Someone told me this board is for desperate lonely people

So I came to offer you a mail order bride sort of thing. I'm from a Muslim family who is marrying me off this year. Would you take me to live with you? I can cook and clean, and give you company
>>
Sure. Are you willing to wear slutty things for when you cook?
>>
>>25344791
No one?
>>
>>25344805
Lol, I don't mind. You make the rules, I just want out of this.
>>
>>25344808
This makes me sad. Also, people say it's a Muslim thing, but it's always seemed to me to be a regional thing. There are many Muslim countries without arranged marriage.

I would, just to get you out of there. But it as well seems a less than desirable solution.
>>
>>25344791
Dude don't do this, there's always a way out and you can speak up. I did and they didn't marry me off. Get on your own feet because you're doing the same thing that they would be doing to you anyway. You don't have to resort to this.
>>
>>25344791

What country would you be emigrating from?
>>
>tfw muslim convert
>tfw no muslim parents to arrange your marriage
>tfw no virgin to wear slutty things while she cooks
>>
>>25344808
What country are you in and are you over 18?
>>
>>25344791
If you're serious I would, but I would want us to at least get to know each other and be able to say we get along well enough for that.
>>
File: afghan girl.png (167KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
afghan girl.png
167KB, 398x269px
>>25344791
How old are you?
>>
I feel like this is bait.... How would you even get here. Does your shithole even give passports to women?
>>
>>25344862
Dude, people in Egypt and Libya were organizing on Twitter during the Arab Spring... they have Internet access.
>>
>>25344823
It's my only way out.

>>25344830
>>25344843
Morroco and I'm 25

>>25344853
I'm on discord if you're interested

>>25344862
I have a passport and I'm not planning to run I need a man, my parents can know about the western man as long as he actually marries me asap
>>
>>25344890
How do we know this isn't a scam?

This feels like a scam... Like a "just give me money to buy a plane ticket" or "Yea one more month just buy me more gifts...." kind of scam.
>>
>>25344899
Because we would talk and I won't ask for money, all I need is a place to stay, we could talk, get to know each other idk
>>
>>25344908
Without money how would you come to America? You are going to buy your own ticket?
>>
>>25344908
How long have you been pressured like this?
>>
>>25344908
post your discord I'm very interested
>>
>>25344915
You could buy the ticket instead of giving me money to buy it?
>>
>>25344921
Heist #8480
>>
>>25344890

Discord link?
>>
>>25344928
one sec discord being a bitch
>>
>>25344931
That's the link
>>
>>25344938
says its invalid or expired
>>
Post a pic of yourself
>>
>>25344944
https://discord.gg/Yh4jnC

I made a channel? Maybe this will be easier
>>
I wish this weren't necessary but I know how strict and abusive "traditional" Muslim families can be. If this is legit Inshallah I hope you find someone safe and civil, OP, and not someone who is just going to continue dragging you through control and abuse.

>>25344815
>people say it's a Muslim thing, but it's always seemed to me to be a regional thing.
It is. Forced/arranged marriages go against the Quran. Arranged marriages also aren't exclusive to Islam either. It's just some outdated bullshit perpetuated by patriarchal family ideals regardless of faith.
>>
>>25344791
Post tits with timestamp and then we can talk.
>>
>>25345053
>forced marriage against Quran
>muhammad literally forced a little girl to marry him and then raped her at the age of 9, which is far from the age of consent

God damn I hate taqiyya bullshit.
>>
>>25345799
I can list Ahadith and verses that make it pretty clear forced marriage isn't acceptable.

If you're going to talk history, you have to think historically too.

Age was not recorded back then. There's not really any solid sources stating exactly when the marriage was consummated. Going off her sisters' ages alone, she could have been anywhere from 15-20 at the time of her marriage. She was also engaged to another man prior.

>which is far from the age of consent
Obviously modern age of consent wasn't really a thing back then, but also marriages were largely political and about tribal relations, they were not purely about sex and romance. Everything points to their union being one of respect and political alliances, not sex and rape, and I don't recall anything about him forcing himself on her. In fact, it was her own mother who suggested the marriage, and he agreed to it as a way to strengthen tribal bonds with her father. All of his marriages were for political reasons, not pleasure, and the range of supposed age of his waves was immense, including marring a nearly middle-aged woman when he was in his young adulthood.
>>
>>25345916
>being this fucking delusional to think muhammad didn't consumate as was custumary in marriage
>justifying pedophilia because "her mom said it's okay" as if you'd be down to let yourself be sold at age 9 by your own mother to an old merchant turned genocidal warmongering cult leader

I thought muslims regard Muhammad as the ideal man? How does a man who supposedly recieved the true word of god didn't get the memo to not marry and fuck kids? Does this therefore make him a sinner or are you saying child marriage is acceptable and advanced Western society got it wrong?

Also I can give you Quran quotes allowing child rape suggested by Muhammad himself. Among other atrocious things you without a doubt try to spin it around as "not to be taken literally" or "it was ok back then".

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the so called moderate muslims we're letting into civilized society. Pedophile enablers among other things.
>>
Exactly how Muslim are we talking here? Fundamentalists, """moderates""", Muslim in name only types, or reformers?
>>
>>25346334
Moderates, they won't behes you or me
>>
>Doesn't want arranged marriage with some loser
>Arranges her own marriage with anonymous online losers

Well played OP
>>
>>25346436
Some of us are probably better than what her parents would set her up with.
>>
>>25346436
Muslim loser which is basically you guys but strict and religious and worse
>>
>>25346520
I'm not trying to be offensive or dramatic, but do you think that the American ways of freedom and inalienable rights are incompatible with Muslims expectations for women?
>>
>>25344890
Aka I want citizenship pls gimme so I can run the second the paperwork is done lol
>>
>>25346436
Its a
S C A M
C
A
M
>>25346640
>>25344908
>>25344915
>>25344923
>>
>>25346645
If anyone is dumb enough to fallow through on this get a 5yr minimum contract wrote out for model services the requires her to atleast cook and clean for you in the nude or sexy outfits
>>
>>25346661
And a prenup talk to a lawyer about how to prevent being scammed
>>
>>25346669
I'll sign anything... I'm not trying to scam anyone
>>
what do you look like.
>>
>>25347018
Add me on discord, I'll show you
>>
>>25346317
Oh, so you're not actually a Muslim, you're just someone with a degree in Islam from post-9/11 Google university who only pays attention to things that support your negative preconceived notions about the faith.

Mohammad probably did consummate the marriage, but you completely ignored what I said about Aisha's age being unclear, and her sister's ages not really supporting the notion that she was a child at the time of marriage and consummation.

>Among other atrocious things you without a doubt try to spin it around as "not to be taken literally" or "it was ok back then".
Except, both of those things are true to a degree.

It shouldn't be taken literally. Sensible people from any faith are able to look at their texts and say "Alright, this may not have been frowned upon back in those days, but we've evolved as a society and now see the errors in these things, so we're not going to interpret them in the same way." When you take scripture literally and don't put it in modern context, you end up with malignant fundies like Daesh Wahhabi and WBC.

It -was- okay back then, because that was a society just beginning to move past primal ways of living. Does that mean it's okay now? Nope, and like I said above: intelligent, sensible people of faith understand that. Again, if you're going to talk history, you need to be able to actually think in historical context and differentiate between that and modern.

>Ladies and gentlemen, these are the so called moderate muslims we're letting into civilized society. Pedophile enablers among other things.
And this is a non-Muslim trying to perpetuate hate for the religion based on none other than cursory reading and improper understanding of what he reads. Daesh uses people like you to brainwash young, western born and raised Muslim men into thinking the west hates them, leading to attacks. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>25347642

I applaud the effort, thank you for trying to clear out the lies. I have a lot of respect for you. I would just give up after the first reply and turn to memeing/ironic shitposting instead.
>>
File: Islamic Deception.png (343KB, 1024x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic Deception.png
343KB, 1024x1261px
>implying this is real anyway
>>
>>25348049
yeah 2 billion people are constantly lying to YOU regularly because they think YOU'RE important enough that they want YOU in their religion. Jesus fuck enough with the delusions you 4chan-posting fuck, no gives a shit about you.
>>
Op, you still around?

I would be interested. Describe yourself, what education level, height, length hair, weight, hobbies and interests and so on.
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png (11KB, 255x128px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png
11KB, 255x128px
Where Are you from? Canadian convert here kik is nslord
>>
File: 1491282695652.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1491282695652.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>25348990
>Nova Scotia
>>
>>25348049
Taqqiya is an exclusively Shi'a concept, used to protect them from the Sunni majority. It is not some form of deception against non-Muslims, and Sunni (who like I said, are the majority) don't even use it.

>>25348042
Oh I know a person like that Anon won't budge in their beliefs. Anyone who starts out that hateful and angry is just going to deliver the same old cop-outs and canned responses that I've heard and defended dozens of times before, but engaging in public spaces also helps stem the spread of his degree of hate because it provides counter-criticisms so people are seeing more than just his side.
>>
>>25347642
I don't care about religion or politics so I'm not backing any side. I just want to call you out personally for being full of shit. Religion has no basis in logic, it relies entirely on believing in an all powerful god. According to Christianity and Islam, this all powerful god has written down what you should do, the Bible, Koran literally is the word of god. The only way you can call yourself a Christian or Muslim is to take those words literally. If you have your own "modern interpretation" you're making shit up on your own and saying you know better than your god.
>>
Don't give up hope...
>>
Why would anyone want to bring another Muslim into the western world. Too many of them as it is.
>>
>>25344791
Im interested if youre still looking, in Australia which isnt too bad of a refigee country desu
>>
File: IMG_2373.jpg (98KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
98KB, 640x381px
>>25344791

Derka derka the fuck off
>>
>>25347642
>I'm part of the problem

Yeah, "hatred" towards muslims is the REAL issue. Not the tens of thousands of muslim sex attacks on young girls in Europe, hundreds of islamic terrorist attacks all supported by 50% of muslim migrants in Europe, or the fucking woman beating, terrorist enabling scum that's polluting my home city of NY right now which has experienced the worst terrorist attack in history at the hands of middle eastern muslims.

But sure, blame it all on ISIS. Despite them doing exactly what Muhammad did- rape, war, genocide, spread the religion of peace by the sword.
>>
Vainfall#2486 on discord. If you'd like to talk.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.