[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve thread (or am I beyond help) Thx

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: ok.jpg (750KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
750KB, 1136x640px
Improve thread

(or am I beyond help)

Thx
>>
>>25339744
If you post naked pictures of yourself more people on here will care
>>
>>25339754
I don't think it will be an improvement.
>>
>>25339767
Can't hurt after the first picture you posted
>>
>>25339744
I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to improve
>>
>>25339789
Everything/anything
>>
>>25339792
Well I think you're a qt with a killer smile. Maybe get your hair a little bit more styled; nothing that requires to much attention, you seem like an easy going person.
>>
>>25339744
You're cute in a corky way but if you're looking for standard beauty just get gewd with make up dress more girl and find better fitting clothes idk
It all depends on the look you're going for just never come to 4chan for fashion advice or you'll end up with some goth ninja fuccboi shit
>>
>>>25339744 (OP)
You're pretty cute
>>
>>25339788
Thanks...
>>25339789
It's just improvement thread come on I thought it's self explanatory.
>>25339816
Ok

Any matchmaking sites that are worth trying?
>>
try /fa/
>>
>>25339862
All are good for girls just expect to be flooded with desperate men fuccbois dicks ect if you want to do it the right way ignore your inbox and just add guys you specifically pick from there profile be the first to say hello
>>
>>25339865
Don't fa is garbage unless you want to look like a tard
>>
>>25339870
Yeah I have heard many horror stories about the spam...
>>
>>25339744
your ok, try makeup. but them asian eyes are bringing you down
>>
>>25339882
Yah the whole issue is the men have to say something first meme and since dating sites are filled with a fuck ton of people from your area you're going to get a fuck ton of introductions this puts the pussy on a pedal stool and makes every girl think she's the hottest shit alive making her extremely choosy leaving out 99% of the guys and over enflating her ego while deminishing the males ego making him more desperate and makes him say hello to more girls because of the shot gun approch aka say hello a thousand times to a thousand women and one's going to say hello back so continues the cycle of the broken system
>>
>>25339889
Sorry about the eyes, that I can't change.
>>25339893
I have hard time reading that text because lack of punctuation but I think I get you. Yes, it's probably broken system.
>>
>>25339792
Oops, thought you were OP.

>>25339862
OP this >>25339805 was meant for you. :3
>>
>>25339744
You look pretty cute actually
>>
>>25339918
Ok thanks then. I was kind of hoping this to be an improvement thread but guess no one else wants to post their pic than me.

And this is OP, I'm on my phone.
>>
You're amazing. Perhaps some mascara.
>>
>>25339898
Probably? Trust me it is also expect a ton of thirst cause desperate deflated egos
#egosneedlove2
>>
>>25339994
Everyone needs love
>>25339983
Alright...
>>
>>25339744
Honestly can't tell if you're male or female.
>>
>>25340312
I'm a woman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.