[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cheating worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is cheating worth it?
>>
>>25336555
No, unless you're a soulless hooman being
>>
>>25336555
Naw, unless you never cared in the first place, in which case just leave first
>>
>>25336555
No, unless you are such a coward to do it
>>
>>25336558

Pretty much this.

Just leave if you want to cheat. It ruins everything, even if they find out and forgive you.
>>
If you're cheating on a person with the same sex, no. The person you're cheating on gives you basically the same thing sexually, but with companionship. If you are a guy dating a woman and want to fuck a guy or tranny, it's not really worth it, but it's also something you should probably do before you die, if you want to.
>>
>>25336555
Only for two reasons

1) The girl you're going to cheat with is a literal 10/10 dime top shelf pussy you will NEVER ever get elsewise in your life and she's into the cheating aspect.

2) It's a rich as fuck sugarmama and she's going to shell out like a million dollarydoos.

If you're just bored and cheating on your girl for like a 7/10, fuck off.
>>
>>25336555

I know it's lame, but consider the golden rule.

If you'd be fine with your girl hopping on another dick, then sure, go for it.
>>
>>25336555
Nah even if the sex is great, it's still just marginally better than what you're getting with your gf and will eventually devolve into the same thing. Anxiety from knowing she could find out at any time sucks and when she finds out, even if she takes you back, nothing will ever be the same. And I mean ever. She won't forget and will always hold it against you in some way. Better off buying a fleshlight and explaining why you have it instead of explaining why you cheated to a hysterical bitch
>>
>>25336555
>Is cheating worth it?
For guys, yes actually.

It seems like women desire you more the more women you fuck.

Back when I had a gf, I was getting sexually bored of her. So I cheated on her with a whore. On the same day it seemed like she wanted me even more. Probably the smell of fucking other girls makes them hornier. They think you're more desired or something.
>>
Why wouldnt you just break up if you want to fuck other people? Lmao how is this a thing?
>>
>>25336772
This
>>
I cheated on my LDR gf once, wasn't too heavy but I got a blowie. Didn't really feel great and honestly my gf gives better blowjobs, and this woman had way more experience than her. Don't bother.
>>
Do it and don't do it
???
It comes down to your philosophy
Just make sure you castrate yourself before you cheat, we wouldn't want anymore dipshit genes in the cesspool
> more food for the pussy vultures tho
>>
>>25336555
If you don't get caught
Or if it puts you in a better place in the end.
>>
>>25338511
>being impulsive and lying to and betraying your mate will somehow make you a better person in the end

k
>>
File: PSh16RR.jpg (62KB, 460x1067px) Image search: [Google]
PSh16RR.jpg
62KB, 460x1067px
>>25336555
>>
>>25336555
More than likely one of the stupidest things you can do in your life. I've been cheated on, i've known several cheaters, they fall into two groups:

1) Intense shame, guilt, self-hatred. Shit is with you for life. Even if you never cheat again, never have the inclination, it pretty much fucks people up for decades if not life.
2) "Everyone cheats". Period. I consider them soulless if such a thing exists, and the people in their social circles run for the hills. It never stays hidden forever, but they really don't care. Wasn't there a thread here about a chick who was happy cheating last week? "i love my bf, hed never believe im cheating, and i treat him great, he has no clue, and i have no intention of stopping." If it's real, that's who i'm describing. I wish I could watch their lives fall apart when it happens :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.