[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR: Started dating girl. Girl takes meds for depression that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 390509-memes-im-alone.jpg (40KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
390509-memes-im-alone.jpg
40KB, 1920x1200px
TLDR: Started dating girl. Girl takes meds for depression that suppress libido. Wat do?

So i (27 M) recently started seeing this girl (25). We've been having a blast during our dates and we're getting along famously. 2 nights ago, we were watching a movie on the couch and i saw an opportunity to lean in for a kiss. She seemed to doubt for a second and then pulled away, saying that her sex drive has been very low since she started these new depression meds. Not wanting to pressure her or make her feel uncomfortable, i told her it was fine and we just cuddled for the rest of the night.

Normally, i would've just dropped this girl and moved on to another one, but i REALLY like this girl and i'm willing to take some time and just see how this plays out.

I don't have a massive libido myself, but well, i do have one. Is this something that's going to persist, resulting in pretty much no sex at all? Is there anything i should or shouldn't say? The last thing i want to do is pressure her into anything, but i would like to know what i'm getting into.

Typing this i realize i don't even know exactly what i want to ask. If any anon in the same situation could shed some light on this situation, that would be very much appreciated!
>>
bump. especially keen to talk to femanons in this situation.
>>
>>25327443
Hey there. You could try smoking weed. I took SSRis for depression, did the same thing for me. FOR me weed enables me to become sexual very easily.
>>
>>25327587
I'm a female btw.
>>
>>25327587
Interesting. She told me she smokes weed and asked me if i wanted to come by in a while to smoke some. Maybe that'll help the situation.
>>
>>25327594
Go get it. But also don't pressure her too much, don't want to accidentally cause her to relive trauma or something, who knows why she's on the meds. Always gentle on us mental cases. Remember: Gentle.
>>
>>25327607
Yeah for sure. You can find my X-post here:
>>>/adv/18394177

Definitely not looking to pressure her, just want to make sure she's comfortable.
>>
Every relationship is a little different.
Communication is the most important thing, you have to tell her how you feel about her. Tell her that you like her, and that you want to make her feel good.
Don't make the sex about yourself, you should focus on making her happy so she can make you happy.

Do things for her because you want to, and she might start doing things for you when she wants to.
>>
>>25327443
New meds can really fuck up your sex drive (I've been in her shoes). If you really like her, give her a few weeks for her body to get accustomed to the new meds and go from there. It seems yall are pretty newly dating so dont push too hard about getting sex
>>
>>25327443
Try some natural aphrodiasiacs maybe?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.