[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever fuck some trap ass? I need some stories to bust a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0819.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
Anyone ever fuck some trap ass? I need some stories to bust a nut and go to sleep
>>
Had a femme-presenting "gf" for a while. It was fun and she was cute but those things rarely work out, I think. Anyway, she was super submissive and loved to be grabbed, bitten, bruised, and generally dominated. Besides orgasm denial all the time, my favorite was holding her down in a sundress and dumping a fat load deep. She took a lot of those from me haha
>>
Pics or vids?!
>>
>>25323416
How did you manage to meet her? I've been wondering exactly how one would find and have relations with a trap, but then again I don't get out much anyway.
>>
>>25323440
Saw her on the bus one day. She was cute, small, but still resemblant of a male in certain ways, like the shoulders, chin, hands. Anyway, I was looking at her for a few stops, hadn't really noticed me. There were two guys sitting across the isle from her. I told myself I was going to do it, and by god I did: I stood up, walked down the aisle, passed the guys, and sat down next to her. I said I just wanted to mention I loved her hair. And her dress as well. Yada yada

This part is no different than dealing with a genuine female. If you like the look of her, she seems like your type or someone you would enjoy, then try. Rejection is such a human thing, why run from it? Other men are content to set and stare as some kind of means of "flirting." That doesn't work unless you're Fabio. Make yourself stand out; people use the word a lot but confidence is fucking everything let me tell you.
>>
>>25323440
>>25324174
I don't think it's feasible to just hook up with traps. First they are so few and far between, you could never manage ever bedding more than two, three perhaps, in your entire effort. More plausible but still highly unlikely would be an FWB relationship, which would obviously guarantee intimacy for a while, but come crashing around your ears like a Haitian ceiling. These people want to be liked, and treated well, like anyone else. They desire to be desired, and not because they're shaven or petite, but because of the content of their soul, their character. They want to be admired for their smile, hair, eyes, clothes (big one), dainty voice, etc.

Th reality is this: they are more akin to women, in terms of desires, than men. At least I believe that. They desire companionship on a level far beyond the strain and release of human sex. They want to see movies and play pool and learn to dance and have favorite movies together. They want to be shown off, because more often than not they lack much self-confidence. Can you imagine thinking you're some strange, homely outsider, but then having someone in your life to say the exact opposite every day? To actively try and be with you and be unafraid of being around you in public? That has to mean a lot.

Of course there's exceptions to everything. But I sincerely believe the only way to fuck a trap is to love a trap. Or at least care for one, until things become suffocating, which they will. My biggest piece of advice: keep things somewhat cool or aloof! Even traps like a guy who's hard to get. Show her you have desire for her, that you're interested in spending time, but that you're not hung up on it, that you are perhaps worthy of being won over.
>>
>>25324195
Nigga u gay
>>
Hella traps on Craigslist. There's one offering $15 bjs in my area.
>>
>>25324256
Yeah actually
>>
Not yet, gonna hold onto hope that one day I can.
>>
>>25324256
Bruh, who cares?

What's hotter than someone that is very fem, smooth as silk and craves/worships your cock better than you do?

It might be gay, but if I found me a very fem looking trap or sissy (especially if there were some nice tits) I would love to pound the fuck out over every hole I could. Knowing I can smash and not worry about getting her pregnant?! Omg, love it!
>>
>>25324888
I agree, I'm attracted to feminine, submissive, qts. Genitals aren't a big deal as long as there's a hole for me to smash
>>
>>25324904
the glorious wave of the future in a sentence
>>
>>25324195
I think some can be ok with just or mostly sex, just like some girls can, but yeah a lot of people in general don't just want sex.

I fucked a mtf but wasn't super feminine, it was an interesting situation where a girl I met and I traded oral and had hung out some, and then she asked me to fuck her friend in the ass the following week, so of course I say yes, then she mentions the friend is mtf, but I'm ok with that anyway. The pics were pretty good but the actual person was meh for myself, but enough to cum. Used a condom and fucked once, then after a bit tried again, but I couldn't get it up completely so after sucking her off (she couldn't cum either) I ended up leaving.

6/10, would definitely do again with someone more feminine. Sucking a cock wasn't as bad as I expected, but only because it wasn't some big burly dude. Feminine benis is decent.
>>
>>25323416
>>25323440
>she
>her

are you retarded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.