[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Just shaved, so my opinion is biased. Which do you think looks better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: PhotoGrid_1496643164155.jpg (696KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1496643164155.jpg
696KB, 1024x1024px
Just shaved, so my opinion is biased. Which do you think looks better?
>>
After pic is better, but cut that ugly ass hair man
>>
>>25319633
Thanks, but the hair stays.
>>
Without I'd say.

And talk to a barber which other options you have for your hair, it's long (I guess you prefer it like that) but there might be a style that could suit you better.
>>
>>25319642
>>25319644
This
Just my opinion but ur hair doesn't match ur face very well rn
>>
>>25319648
Suggestions? It's just always been like this.
>>
>>25319652
Girl here— youd look so much better with short hair. Im a sucker for that douchey hipster hair where the sides are shaved shorter than the top. The top usually looks unkempt. Doubt youll listen to my opinion but i figured since you probably wanna attract girls...
>>
>>25319652
>>25319669
You see man, a real girl from the internet gave you some advice. I'd run with it..
>>
>>25319669
Won't be cutting my hair. It's always been long. Never had issues attracting girls. Maybe it just looks weird in these pics.
>>
>>25319648

Hey man, I'm a guy who's had long hair for most of his teenage-adult life with stints of short hair.

You can leave it long no matter what your face shape is, but it needs to be layered and trimmed in ways that give you a hairstyle that's more deliberate than "I grew it then had the last few inches every now and again."

Also, shaven is better.
>>
File: Snapchat-1235493859.jpg (293KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1235493859.jpg
293KB, 720x1280px
This is usually how my hair looks, brushed and shit.
>>
>>25319686
I just think it looks a bit droopy.

You have a long face, which is probably amplified by long hair. There must be some serious alternatives than just letting it grow straight out of your head.

You said, sternly, that it will remain long since you've always had it like that. I hope you understand that that isn't an excuse but probably some insecurity talking?

I've had a beard for 7 years, one day I decided to shave it off, I felt naked and cold so I grew it back in no time. No harm done ;)
>>
>>25319694
I've cut it before, even shaved my head once. I just prefer it long.
>>
>>25319686
Female, here. I like long hair myself, but you need to get layers to make that frame a little better. you do have quite a long face. As far as the beard goes, middleground would be better. Let it grow in thicker and keep it trimmed instead of taking it all off.
>>
>>25319698
We'll it's ur hair but u would honestly look better with shorter hair
>>
>>25319678
It looks ratty and lifeless. It accentuates a sloped forhead and weaker jawline, especially how you have it parted. You should consider at least styling it differently. Also it's fucking hair, it grows back. Maybe give it a chance and people might stop assuming you're a 15 year old. But losing the facial hair was a very good idea.
>>
>>25319702
My beard has never been thick. It's thinner than it looks. Also have a neckbeard.
>>
>>25319714
Then off with it entirely
>>
>>25319716
Yeah, it was an easy choice between clean and midway.
>>
also female. it's your hair and your face so yeah, do what you want. however personally I'd prefer the shorter hair. long hair isn't bad but it's jarring with your face and those glasses.

at the very least get a new haircut even if you must keep it long. how it is now looks unkempt.
>>
>>25319605
Your facial hair should never be grown, it's ratty and patchy. Looks horrible. Stay clean shaven till it fills in or shave daily for life. You look better clean shaven
>>
>>25319605
Both kind of suck desu. I get you're trying to look metal, but if we're talking about what looks good then a few things:

1. Add volume to your hair. Shampoo, conditioner, whatever. If you're going to grow your hair long with that kind of hairline and part, it needs to not be so flat.

2. You have a baby face, so facial hair probably looks better but not that stupid ass shit on the left. Get some clippers (worth the 20 bucks), just do a regular 2 or 3 all along your face and shave your neck down with a razor.

3. Wear contacts, or don't pick glasses frames that are so much wider than your face and and so much larger than your eyes.

4. At least style the hair? Undercut or manbun maybe?
>>
>>25319887
>Undercut or manbun
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
op, if this is really you, and you really care about your looks compared to societys standards, here wha you should do:
1. shave, thats not a beard, but a lousy excuse for one

2. cut your hair, no undercut bullshit, just straight short male standard look

3. buy contacs (monthly contacts are good to start) needs some time to get used to putting them in n out, but trust me, you will look way better without glasses (in fact everyone does)

gl, if you follow my advice, you can definitly up your attractivness and your selfesteem
>>
>>25319989
Normie stuff looks better than what he has. Please give examples of fashionable longer hair styles that don't require curling irons and such?
>>
>>25320012
Bangs of any kind
Undercuts and manbuns are two of the ugliest shits this decade has given to us
>>
>>25319605
cut your fucking hair man, you look like AIDS Skrillex ffs
>>
>>25319706
This
>Not trying to dish on your shit bro, but the least you could do is get rid of the split ends and toss some conditioner in that hurr
>>
>>25319605
You look better

I know you're probably sick of hearing it, but a haircut would do you a lot of favors. Combine that with a gym routine and you'd be a mean looking motherfucker.
>>
>>25319605
Idk if you were styling that shit or not but good Lord it looked awful sorry to say my dude

Definitely keep shaving

And get a haircut too, I know you're goin for that nerdy metal dude look but it doesn't work soz
>>
God I love this thread. Every single person on here is saying the same thing and the OP is all "this is how my hair is, fuck y'all".

Dear OP, that beard is awful. If life has blessed you with that gross ass facial hair, then you need stubble and nothing more.

With regards to your shitty ass hair, at least style it. You need volume and some conditioner. You also need some product. Or a fucking hair tie.
>>
>>25319686
Miss?
>>
>>25319652
Tie your hair, let your beard grow.
>>
File: products.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
products.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>25320640
>You also need some product.

Word. Like pandemic or red top.
>>
>>25319605
Better after shave, your mustache looks like shit. Cut your stringy hair and lose the faggity glasses. You'd probably look better with a short/shave/partially shaved haircut.
>>
get glasses that fit your face
>>
Woman here. If the long hair has to stay at least get it shaped up some. Maybe a different style of glasses too.
>>
>>25319605
>>25319642
>i want to be more attractive, but am unwilling to do the main thing that will make me more attractive

youre fucking ugly as fuck dude. time to make concessions
>>
>>25320720

+1
>>
How long did you let that beard grow for OP? Lighting in pics is poor but the after looks good.
>>
>>25319686
I can't be the only one that thought he looked like a flat chested ugly woman in this pic.
>>
>>25319605
Neither.

Cut your hair, get glasses that aren't 12x to big for your head, and for fuck's sake; Smile, it won't kill you.
>>
>>25319605
Looked like a permavirgin nerd before, now you look like a dork lesbo. Both equally ugly. Either learn to grow a proper beard or cut that filth you call hair off. Oh get new glasses, dork.
>>
>>25319605

Honestly u look like one of those western dudes that joins ISIS in the first pic bruh...
I still say u look a little better w the beard though
>>
>>25319605
Neither, cut you damn hair.
>>
just shave your fucking head OP jfc
>>
>>25322509
This

Those glasses are way too wide for your SJP face.

P.S. Cut your fucking hair.
>>
Please show us your favorite pair of panties that you wear, and if you dont, i say go buy some..!
>>
>>25319605
shaved, 100%
>>
>>25319605
Get a haircut and some smaller glasses that fit your face better. Jesus that hair has got to go
>>
>>25319686
Would bang if trap
N-n-no homo
>>
don't ever grow a beard again OP. it looked like pure trash.
if you don't want to cut your hair at least style it.
>>
>>25319686
Pretty hair, just needs a trim. I dig your look. Femanon btw.
>>
I have to agree with the rest of the thread, if it were me I'd cut the hair much shorter and change your glasses (those glasses are AWFUL for your face) If you don't fancy cutting the hair at least get it trimmed up and get all the split ends removed, it looks a bit like pubes at the minute in terms of the ends.
>>
Love the hair, I don't get the hate for it. Add some good shampoo and conditioner, do so coconut oil treatments, trim up the dead ends and it would be amazing. As far as the beard and glasses go, I'm a beard kinda girl but yours doesn't fit. I like the glasses but maybe try contacts? Pic without glasses?
>>
Some* coconut treatments
>>
>>25319686
Wait a minute, ive seen you on here pretending to be a girl. With makeup and everything. Didnt you have a thread whining about your mental illness while simultaneously trying to find a girl who will somehow put up with all that?
>>
you look way better without a beard, your shit doesnt grow in full enough or just look good at all if it does grow in so i'd say without it
>>
>>25319605
The after pic is so much better, Kylo.
>>
>>25319605
Sans neck beard is better.
>>
>>25319605
I feel like you would look good with kind of a short semi-long wavy hair
>>
Clean shaven is much better, and the other anons are right about considering a hair cut. You've got quite a long face, the hair only elongates it.
>>
>>25319642
then fix your receding hairline
>>
>>25319605
Manson/10
>>
>>25326720
100% agree with what he said
>>
I think having unkept long hair but not having any facial hair kinda makes you look like a lady.
You would look pretty good if you kept the mustache off, grew the beard back.
>>
>>25319605
Go bald. or longer top, shorter sides, but still go pretty short/medium
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.