[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Nashville Tinder full of ugly chicks and little to no hot ones?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0343.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Why is Nashville Tinder full of ugly chicks and little to no hot ones?
>>
there's plenty of lovely people everywhere you're just a shut in judging the world.
also Memphis is better.
>>
>>25316129
>yOuRe JuSt A sHuT iN jUdGiNg ThE wOrLd
And you're probably a nasty creature from Nashville, OP's right that bitch is ugly.
>>
>>25315792
welcome to The South, Midwest, etc.
>>
>>25316183
The best part is that these cunts think they're 9/10.
>>
File: dogroadtrip.png (154KB, 247x240px) Image search: [Google]
dogroadtrip.png
154KB, 247x240px
>>25316183

This. OKC and tinder is all fatties and single mothers.

And they all have an attitude.
>>
I know plenty of good looking people from Nash and I don't even live remotely near TN, but none of them use apps and dating sites because they're not socially inept.
>>
>>25316288
I don't think you understand the point of Tinder and are really skilled at projection.
>>
>>25316187
If she lost a third of her weight, I'd fuck her face.
>>
>>25316473
That's only 80 pounds
>>
>>25316442
I don't think you understand what projection is.

No, I understand the point of Tinder, and you made it clear in your OP that you're looking for hot women for a lay. Genuinely attractive and charismatic people don't need to rely on apps to meet other people, so Tinder in pretty much every city is going to have a low amount of attractive people (that aren't bots).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.