[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADVICE THREAD: Pls help I feel so stupid for asking this but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496239620310-1567434098.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1496239620310-1567434098.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
ADVICE THREAD:

Pls help I feel so stupid for asking this but I literally have no one better to ask

Before my story I will mention I do have a girlfriend (which is why I haven't made any moves on the girl in this story)

> Sooo,
> to set the seen, I met this girl recently (we'll call her Hannah)
> we've become pretty close friends
> (I wouldnt say she has any attraction to me further than a friend however I definitely find her attractive and have a lil crush on her)
> Throwback to when me and my friend "Liam" first saw her he was all like "aw fuck the things I'd do to her"
> Liam's a bit of a tool/cunt and I know when he drinks he's very handsy with people he shouldn't be
> Liam and Hannah have both been talking a lot lately and have started goin on dates with each other
> I can't help but feel kinda shitty about it

Am I right to feel jealous and uneasy about the whole thing?

Like she just got out of a bad relationship and it wouldn't bother me if she was seeing someone else (not as much at least)
Am I just jealous or am I stupid for even bothering
>>
I'm guessing here that hannah is 18+, therefore she's a big girl, she can handle the shit she brings on herself.

That being said, maybe you should reconsider your current relationship? If you just met a girl and think that you have a crush on her then maybe things are not as good with your girlfriend.
>>
>>25305155
Nah I literally love my gf to bits we have 0 issues in our relationship

It's just a crush nothing major, everyone gets crushes on people at any time, dating or not
>>
>>25305178
If you can muster the courage, you should tell your gf about it. You could explain that sometimes you feel like you want to hump everyone and everything, which is pretty natural but we don't talk about that sort of thing b/c we humans not animals, right? I bet she'd like to have an open discussion about objective sexuality from time to time. It's called, "sharing your feelings," and it can be a lot of fun.

But no, you're not likely to get a FFM 3way out of it (but who knows?)
>>
>>25305178
Mm if you say so. But imo you shouldn't do anything about hannah + liam thing, you don't know for sure if it will be a bad thing after all.
>>
>>25305189
lmfao thank you
>>
>>25305189
Definitely doubt a 3way would happen

Have you ever been in a similar situation and felt the same way?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.