[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this forum predominately gay males?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Mashd N Kutcher at Label.jpg (181KB, 993x771px) Image search: [Google]
Mashd N Kutcher at Label.jpg
181KB, 993x771px
why is this forum predominately gay males?
>>
>>25304660
Why are you so homophobic?
>>
>>25304660
gay peopl make over 89% of the population globally
>>
>>25304680
im not homophobic, im asking why this thread in particular is mostly gay/bi males

>>25304681
"Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]" [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%]."
>>
>>25304660
It didn't use to be but "the lgbt community" has a very "specific" way of acting and having to look at exposed assholes and trap dicks drives normal people away.
>>
>>25304680
You fags literally pollute this board by posting your 50+ disgusting fag threads every day.

A lot of girls used to post on /soc/ but you made them leave.

Post your infamous shit on /lgbt/, you degenerates.
>>
>>25304660
>Forum
>>25304680
>Homophobic

Holy shit. This is without a doubt the worst board on the site. I guess I should have expected that from it being based around losing your anonymity on an anonymous messageboard
>>
>>25304660
Since gay people are already a minority, they have to resort to online portals to find other gay people. Also, it's discreet and convenient.

The thing is the more u lurk on 4chan, the more you realize that a lot of people who claim they are straight are actually still faggots.

I've met way too many that consider themselves straight but don't mind sucking cock or getting blown by another guy.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and hypothesize that most gay people are white. Since 4chan is mostly white, we have a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>25304810
Are you jealous that no one is talking to you on kik?
>>
File: stats.jpg (21KB, 940x74px) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
21KB, 940x74px
>>25304660
Think about it...
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>25304687
He was joking
>>
>>25304660
>why is this forum predominately gay males?
Because after the first few years, this became the board of the special snowflakes.

>>25304810
>he's right you know
>>
>>25304660
Didn't used to be that way. There were gay threads here, but /soc/ was never this gay. I blame that gay marriage law.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.