[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf that wants to impregnate you over and over again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1454960851823.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454960851823.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
>tfw no bf that wants to impregnate you over and over again
>>
>tfw you don't post any info and If you screamed out your window you'd have 50 guys there up to the challenge.
>>
>>25298052
I'm glad you stopped posting over at /bant/
>>
>>25298052
> tfw no bf
I see absolutely no effort on your part
No Photo
No Profile
No Paragraph describing yourself
No Personal statistics
No Contact info

the way I see it you don't want to be found
and you just want to complain and receive
empty assurances of how it's all the fault of us men

there is no such thing as a lonely women
the only thing a women has to do is open her legs
and make an invitation, and she'll be flooded with requests.
>>
>>25298052
Pretty sure you're trolling.

There are at least 10 guys I know that will be your bf and fuck you more times than I can count.
>>
>>25298052
Who are you? Would you make a good wife and mother? Are you Christian?
>>
File: 0EGE1nv.png (115KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
0EGE1nv.png
115KB, 306x306px
>>25298643
This.
I'm from Brazil, where are you from?
I can impregnate you if you're white.
>>
>>25298052
Pregnancy is gross, also kik?
>>
>>25298052
>tfw you write a lazy oneliner and dozens of thirsty guys take the bait
>>
>>25298643
I hope you're trolling more than OP is
>>
>>25298779
Kinda, I doubt I'll find a wife here, but yeah I eventually do want a Christian wife and if she'll take care of the domestic stuff I'll earn the money and impregnate her over and over again.
>>
>>25298052
>over and over again
It's the repetition that's the problem, probably

A lot of guys will fuck you once; for whatever weird reason they seem to think that getting their dick wet anywhere feminine is better than not. I'm a weirdo because I won't fuck a girl unless I think I am going to want to fuck her again and again.

So back to you, OP: you must be gross or creepy if you cannot find a guy to like you enough to hang around and fuck you more than once. Or maybe you kill each guy after he fucks you? Yeah, if so then you should stop doing that.

You are obviously a troll, so why not describe yourself so we can pretend to solve your "problem" for lols?
>>
do you want to be impregnated over and over, or be creampied over and over?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.