[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is me. i am still a virgin. how come no guys wanna bang me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

This is me. i am still a virgin. how come no guys wanna bang me?
>>
>>25296491
You probably hang out with pussies desu
>>
>>25296491
Never seen you before :)
>>
>>25296491
Then again you'll fit in. It's like China will outbreed the whole world soon enough and yet there is one Malaysian who can't get laid. First world problems. Many people will bang you if you let them.

Post contact info and wait :)
>>
My add was not meant to offend the republic of China. I still plan to visit it this summer.
>>
Maybe cause you don't post tits enough. If it's any consolation, I'd fuck you till I passed out. If you're real anyway
>>
>>25296491
No way thats you, but if any girl that looks like that is in this situation its because this >>25296492 or you friendzone all your friends without even realizing it because you think you always deserve better than what you have

plebbit /s
>>
>>25296491
What general area are you at? I'll bang you
>>
Because you look like you'll eat my cat or my dog or both
>>
>>25296741
Gonna have to second this
>>
>>25296491
This is a 18+ site. Come back in half a decade.
>>
>>25297672
I think Asian people just always look like that dude.
>>
>>25296491
If it makes you feel any better, I want to bang you.
>>
>>25296491
If you're real post contact or gtfo
>>
>>25296491
Google Image Search says you're full of shit, OP. Better luck next time, when you will hopefully use one of the two neurons you have inside your head before you post crap like this
>>
>>25296491
Timestamp or gfto.
>>
在哪?告诉哥,保证喂饱你
>>
>>25296491
Because a reverse image search of all of 4 seconds says this is not you.

Scammer.
>>
>>25296491
Obvious troll post for the weebs and to gage their yellow fever.... like this guy with 3 consecutive posts, ending it with an apology LMAO

>>25296497
>>25296508
>>25296530
>>
>>25296491
personality issues and drama levels off the charts?
>dont stick ur dick in crazy?
>>
File: Seman20mph.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Seman20mph.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>25296491

Do you hang out with all guys?

btw Id smash.
>>
>>25296491
OP is a fag
>>
>>25296491

ITT every /soc/fag gets catfished by picture that they could have right clicked on and google searched.
>>
>>25298325

>在哪?告诉哥,保证喂饱你
Hotttt...
>>
>>25296491
Timestamp if real or gtfo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.