[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fuckable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170525_205745372.jpg (3MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_205745372.jpg
3MB, 2268x4032px
Am I fuckable?
>>
unfuckwittable
>>
absolutely (n-no homo)
you look EXACTLY like a nordic jon snow
>>
Very.
>>
>>25285916
Sure, i'm femanon
>>
maybe?
>>
>>25285916
where are you at ?

i'd suck that cock 24/7
>>
>>25286457
Not near you.
Dorset, England.
>>
>>25285916
yes, are you gay? whats your skype if you are?
>>
Hobojesus/10
>>
Any chance you've got a Kik?
>>
Gay men have 0 standards so yes, enjoy all that mental illness
>>
>>25288371
Where in the FUCK did all you "God is a woman" (shekinah hoax) fucking kikes come from? You saw all the dick in here. Picked up your chopped off dicks from the I'm a dick board called /pol/. And came here. To cum with your vagina in these threads and to fucking cry with it too. Nobody knows what substance is leaking from it today but you have too many holes and crying holes anyways (((Freud))). Nothing you say is true. If any male is honest about the inferior females. Proven over and over. He is called a virgin or homophobic slurs. Maybe you are the same. Or worse because you hate yourself or even your own gender. But you are the scum of the earth and a dyke so nobody cares. Kys
>>
>>25285916
>am I fuckable
>has penis
Yes. By definition, you are fuckable.
>>
>>25288395
Enjoy the smelly butt piping, truck stop dates and AIDS I guess

Gayness is a fetish, and a sick one
>>
Well this thread took a turn
>>
Yes highly
Lose 20 lbs please
>>
>>25288419
Truvada, charlie sheen. Enjoy your zika. Super gonorrhea and throat cancer from fungus. The devil's sloppy seconds is a fetish too and a demonic one at that. Half of you have anal. Pussies stink way more. Poop doesnt store that low. We have two sphincters and a g spot. They have nothing and piss on you. Nothing to defend with them. If men are so shit stop being one. Why are you still in here or on this board at all? You have interior "genitals". That's why. Defiled manbitch crying in his pillow you sicken me and all people. You make Christ Himself shed tears. Scum of the earth. Dick police animal
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-174427.png (161KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-174427.png
161KB, 1080x1920px
>>25288524
Mate fuck off
>>
>>25285916
Yes, get a haircut.
>>
>>25288524
This nigger literally just his the middle button on his iPhone when he types, I figured it out.
>>
>>25288532
No you fuck off. Stop going into threads and fucking leaking your tampon fluids everywhere you captain kangaroo piece of shit. Wtf kind of "reply" was this just now. I blew you out on all fronts like the blow jobs you dont receive and either answer the questions or leave
>>
>>25288544
I am the OP you moron.
>>
>>25288544
Homosexuality is wrong on all fronts, and I hope you hit on the wrong guy and get forced to eat a curb
>>
>>25288547
Ok you're a fucking queer then you retarded idiot. Go accept these little miss muffets who demean you. Notice i didnt rate you? You look like a shaggy sheep anyways. I dont go in threads I dont like to make a mess. I dont look at all IDs to check for buttblasted dissonant anybodies nor Oh Pees
>>25288539
Great typing and making sense skills there Matilda
>>
>>25288548
Why'd you click this thread not knowing what kind of replies you'd find? Do you go to gyms and slice off all the dicks? You know nothing of the world. Wrap yourself in a towel. Your father is the devil. Research serpent seed. Research the 144,000. Christ's blessings. How "grab em" is sodomy. King David's bisexuality. September 23 and Revelation. And how by being so cowardly possessed and obsessive you already are a sulfuric demon. I fear only God. You are zombified by the weaker inferior defiling sex. You make no sense. Take your how do magnets work garbage and go pay alimony get divorced and see how women really are. Not my problem. Go be a feminist. You're dead already and you don't even know it. I don't hit on randoms. And if you cunts tried your shit I will be protected by what you don't have. Faith. If I'm not? People's blood cries out to God. Sticking your dick in period blood instead is an abomination
>>
>>25288558
Meth is bad you faggot, stop touching little boys and maybe we'll chemically castrate you and keep you in prison rather than just giving you the Nelson Mandela
>>
File: IMG_1877.jpg (85KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.jpg
85KB, 1024x773px
>>25288560
Canned reply. How'd you read that so fast? Nice and relevant to your own sad sack piece of shit you call a life. /Soc/ was advertised on /pol/ like happens with all boards. You came knowing it was a dick advertisement. You see how not popular you are. You bow to social pressures because you're a kike. And all you do is click on cock and roll around on the floor. God is in control of everything. Not your reptilian synagogue of satan number one problems in the world. I leave you be not because you are better. You are the original sinners and are far worse. We are having a chicken and egg argument here. YOU made all this. YOU are the assholes and edgy anonymous faceless pedos and cowards. And if I'm confident to not care about you. Why can't you do the same? You have no confidence. Too much estrogen. Meth is bad. Im not on it or anything. Jewishness is worse. Stop being a hooknosed bagel fucker and stay the fuck on your containment board
>>
>>25288566
Kek I can rest easy knowing some official somewhere is going to get to you and fry your brain with anti psychs
>>
>>25288570
That's just your serpentine father talking little girl
>>
>>25288572
Says the schizo who knows his days are numbered

What does crack taste like exactly?
>>
/thread
>>
>>25288578
I dont know. All you do is sex up cracks. Mental illnesses are only spiritual problems. I dont have any. They are pseudo sciences or not real, like anything else. Look how much you care. I won't be a pussy cuck. You won't be a real man. Your nose is a 27 foot long wooden dildo. And according to the jewbag encyclopedia, jewbags have the most mental illnesses. Like you. Project more please and try and control everybody's ball bag because yours is hidden in a coin purse somewhere. Kthxbai. Too bad adam and eve's days were numbered eh? Because if you female and snake obsessed perverts left eachother alone we wouldn't be here and they still would. Oh well. His curb stomp fantasies didn't work. His religious tropes didnt work. Pedo. No. Drugs. No. Time limitations. No. What else you got in your back pussy pocket? Start trapping ok? You are less than the soles of my feet. Everything in life when right wingers spout off about shit. Is cover for themselves. All of it. Im not having a political discussion with you. You thought you could speak for others. For your own problems. And get away with it. I will eradicate you how you made /pol/ shit and how you spread your cancer here. Every time. Dont even try. Or try and fail. Maybe this will bring you a precious stab wound. Go buy a fish. Cut a hole in it. Let it rot and start leaking a whole bunch of shit. And post threads about your adventures. Why arent you doing any of this? You act like any one of us are responsible for pathetic closet fags like you or the fact penises have always outnumbered murder scenes on here by large factors
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.