[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband comes home drunk every day, falls asleep, and works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161017_161809.jpg (898KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_161809.jpg
898KB, 2160x3840px
My husband comes home drunk every day, falls asleep, and works the next day. He wakes up and does it all again. I feel like he's an opportunist when it comes to sexual exploits, and he has a new client every day. I'm lonely and sad and I'm starting to drink myself, to deal with the lonliness. I would post this in /adv/ but I love soc. I used to camwhore here a lot before I met my husband.. What do I do to deal with the pain of being his sub wife that obsessed with him all day?
>>
>>25283131
Keep it goin keep it goin why you playin with it
>>
>>25283131
Get out of the house and get an independent life so you have something to share with him other than your grief.
>>
>>25283131
you take pride in yourself and find a guy who cares about you and also don't post pictures on soc for neckbeards and virgins in the hope of getting compliments, attention, and then going back to your alcoholic husband with a sense of fulfillment from the internet until your reality sets in again
>>
Find someone who will appreciate you! I know if you were mine I wouldn't be out with anyone else!
>>
>>25283131
Most people find solace in drinking and class a drugs. Until you get arrested and blame your failing "marriage?".
Lay the blame on everyone else and you'll feel better about it all.
Alone. Blame the Muslim's.
Feeling shitty? Fucking niggers.
Failing marriage? Must be the guys fault.
Seriously if you are going to ask for advice give us more than a few lines of text.
How long has he been ignoring you?
Why drink instead of talking to him?
Why /soc/? Don't give me that shit about you used to be a regular. I don't remember you.
New client every day? Is he some sort of businessman? Who would have though?
>>
>>25283131
You sure you aren't a man OP? Pic looks kinda trappy.

Try posting a picture from this year, with a timestamp, so we know it is actually you and not someone catfishing.
>>
Get a fucking job. He ain't making enough for you to sit at home being lonely all day. You don't even have a goddamn curtain in the room. Fucking blanket in the window.

If you are working, occupy your time by fixing up your home. Start with fucking curtains.
>>
>>25283131
I would like to keep you company
>>
Anyone notice the girl in the pic isn't wearing a ring...
>>
>>25283131
-cheat
-camwhore
-chat on kik/skype/SC
>>
I totally did this to my wife. I wasn't cheating on her. But was defs getting fucked up Monday-Sunday. Then she fucked her coworker and blamed the whole thing on me. I caught her 3am at dudes place. Basically bitches suck and all I have now is a dog and a restraining order!
>>
>>25283188
Too funny - these retards only see themselves and not all the shit that's behind them...
>>
>>25283131
If thats you in pic then you could totally be a sugar baby
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.