[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make an account and put some images of myself on there >Fill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1495487094548.png (331KB, 1172x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495487094548.png
331KB, 1172x630px
>Make an account and put some images of myself on there
>Fill out the rest of the profile, my fetishes and what I'm looking for
>Search for users using the horrible search engine so basically I'm just going to my city and scrolling through every account manually
>Every single female is taken or in some fucking dom/sub relationship
>Every couple that's polyamorous is fat or taken
>Every CD or TS or TG doesn't respond

How the FUCK do it?
>>
>>25275632

Also fetlife/fetish thread for advice and meeting new people
>>
File: 1365197075430.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
1365197075430.png
490KB, 1280x709px
>>25275632
We all know this feel.
>>
users/5369320
post your profile yall
also what y'all into? where ya from?
lets make a thread of this, damn

fuck this defeatism
>>
>>25275654
You're fine just showing your face like that?

Users/2779197
>>
>>25275739
Forgot to mention I'm in Sacramento California into group play and crossdressers and thick girls
>>
>>25275632
Find new users most relatable to you and have a decent profile. Fetlife is like Facebook, if you're completely ugly there's no point anyway. I've met 5 girls in my area using it on and off, and one has been a great friend for a year. While it might not be the best way to meet people it's good for practice flirting and just learning about people's kinks. Munches seem like a good way to get stabbed by a nutcase so I'd stick to tring to meet people 1 on 1.
>>
>>25275739
my dude
fuck it
I figure, I either show my face or my dick
and my face is always ready for more pics
my dick will need fluffing and such
>>
>>25275791
I'm on my phone so I'll add you later when I'm home. Have you have any luck on there though? I've had better luck on my luck craigslist desu
>>
Users/498654

Ireland. Voyeur.
>>
Fetlife isn't a dating/hookup site unless you're a woman.

Think of it like fetish Facebook. You get to see everybody else talk about all the kinky sex they're having, but you're better off not trying to enter any conversations because everybody else thinks of you like the creepy guy that shows up to a party and just sits in the corner by yourself staring at everybody else.

That's Fetlife.
>>
>>25275894
You can say this all day like a million other people but in reality that's not how people use it, you're wasting your breath. It also runs contrary to the creators' intent, which was to meet kinky women.
>>
>>25275906
No, the majority of users who have any friends or relationships use it like it's facebook. You ever notice the 50,000 men who create a profile, try to hook up with somebody unsuccessfully and then never log in or post again? It's the same with the ugly women.

While the really attractive women have literal thousands of "friends" and followers and post daily but you never see them talking about looking to hook up (Except maybe looking for another attractive girl), they're usually in a relationship already, just letting everybody know how often they have sex.
>>
>>25275930
>>25275930
That irks me. Plus the website is a little dated and seems like there a huge amount of zombie accounts. Usually a male posts an ad looking for a bull and then don't hear from anyone local so they give up
>>
>>25275906
If a million people think that, then doesn't that kind of support his point?

Fetlife currently pulls about a mil visits a day. While the original site by the original founder was a dating site, when he created fetlife it was not the same thing. His dating site was FriendsWithFetishes, not Fetlife.

I'm sorry that you disagree, and hell, I'd like a kink dating site too, but the main point of fetlife is to make kinky friends, find events to attend, and generally talk about/experience the lifestyle with likeminded people.
>>
>>25275877
Invalid account are you sure?
>>
>>25275963
>but the main point of fetlife is to make kinky friends, find events to attend, and generally talk about/experience the lifestyle with likeminded people.
I used to use /soc/ for this, in the old /kink/ threads. But nowadays, /kink/ is full of a lot of pseudo-dom guys spamming "kik?" to every female poster, and the few women that post anymore are just DD/lg fetishists looking for a sugar daddy.

Basically, being into kinky shit is suffering for the past few years now because the internet ruins everything.
>>
>>25275984
Aint that the goddam truth
plus a lot of women who used to be vanilla tried kink because of 50 shades
and the guys who got into kink because of 50 shades borderline abused them now they'll never go near it again
>>
>>25275984
It's not suffering but it's more niche when it comes to discussing shit irl. The internet is a great way of bypassing stigma.
>>
>>25275984
Yeah, I know. It probably helps that I'm in a major metro area (Tampa) with a lot of kinksters and lifestyle clubs in the area. But like my friends on there consist of the guy who runs all the major events, a couple models, a few photographers, a tattoo artist, a dancer, and then a bunch of random people I've met
>>
>>25275752
>Munches seem like a good way to get stabbed by a nutcase

Sometimes, yes. If you go to the wrong ones. Or you could get stds from a nutcase. I went to one once in a hotel suite near my city. I walked in, saw the people, walked out.

For a bunch of people trying to have sex with other people, they all looking terrifyingly homeless. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 of them were actually homeless and showed up for the free food....how a homeless person catches wind of the location of a munch though, is anyones guess.
>>
>>25276045
When it comes to networking even with humans, i'd rather find the right port and send packets, than send packets to every port and hope for a response.
>>
>>25275632

I'll give you the rundown. You're looking for the wrong thing. You're looking for a fetish right now and not a person. You have to immerse yourself in the culture of kink while avoiding the cheesy munch bullshit. Of course I am on fetlife. I grew up in NYC. The way to be good at this game is to first and foremost work on yourself. Women, dominant or submissive will never ever want to be with anything than the ideal partner. If you're going to be a man, be a masculine, in shape, healthy man; fuck if you're going to be a trap, be a beautiful in shape perfect trap. Aim generally for the best in life, career, fitness, health, and personality. You need to be a well rounded socially and physically attractive person. I am in a long term Domme / sub relationship with a beautiful dominatrix that had worked professionally and now is in corporate. I myself have an excellent career and moved in and out of the rock and roll, experimental music scenes in the city. I'm friends with dozens of dominatrices just knowing them from shows, nightclubs, art shows, daily life basically. I've dated some regular women, some dominatrices, in both bdsm contexts and non bdsm contexts. I met more kinky women working in film production, record label stuff and even the fucking legal industry, than I ever did at a munch.
>>
>>25275984

I've never not lived in a fetish mecca. It's not hard. Just don't be a loser and expose yourself to a lot of social scenes that are outside of your comfort zone. Kinky women are everywhere, you're just not seeing them through the haze yet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.