[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people on /soc/ just talk to each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: the important questions.jpg (20KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
the important questions.jpg
20KB, 624x352px
Why don't people on /soc/ just talk to each other?
>>
>>25269591
I'm talking to you right now.
>>
>>25269591
Because it's thirsty autistic dudes and attention whores. No one's here to socialize.
>>
>>25269977
How's it going my man, anything interesting in your life? What's your favourite band? Anything you wanna talk about?

I'm shitfaced and dead fuckin' tired of /soc/ being such an abysmal board, let's just have a conversation about something that doesn't involve rating our dicks or whatever.
>>
>>25269985
I feel you, broski. This whole board revolves around getting off anymore. Which I can't shit on because that's probably why I'm here, too, but at least I don't need to read 5 different dick rate threads. What the fuck is that?

Anyway, my life ain't got shit right now. Trying to figure out what to do with my summer mostly.

My favorite band is The Birthday Massacre.
>>
File: mom pls no.jpg (249KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mom pls no.jpg
249KB, 960x960px
>>25270028
I've never heard of them before but they're not bad. It's pretty rad when it's got than synthwave 80's thing going on, but then it goes full I don't know what and I stop digging it. Almost reminds me of Escape The Fate for reasons I couldn't even begin to guess at.

>What the fuck is that?
Cripplingly low self-esteem and inferiority complexes as far as the eye can see. I mean, that's mostly just me being a douche but at the same time I don't know why else anybody would be so hung up on what other guys think about their cock.

>what to do with my summer
What're you into? Depending on what it is I might be able to throw down some ideas, but otherwise just lay it on me and let's go through what you're thinking.

And here's a song just to maybe get people talking about bands and shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmHDCQPTiT8
>>
>>25270061
I like to think of them as Depeche Mode's little sister that wears too much eyeliner and goes to school with pentagrams drawn on her arms in sharpie. Oh, and she has an encyclopedic knowledge of serial killers.

In all sincerity, though, that's one of things I really love about them. They'll go from really pretty to really creepy and back at the drop of a hat. It's a neat dichotomy.

>Cripplingly low self-esteem and inferiority complexes as far as the eye can see. I mean, that's mostly just me being a douche but at the same time I don't know why else anybody would be so hung up on what other guys think about their cock.
I dunno, I think it goes deeper than that. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I've come to realize a lot of guys -like, a LOT of guys, not just a lot of the freaks who hang out on 4chan -will take any opportunity to show their dick to anyone who will look. Completely unsolicited a lot of the time. It's such a widespread thing I'm starting to wonder if it's not fulfilling some evolutionary function.

>What're you into?
At this point in my life, I mostly just want to go somewhere I can get drunk and bang sluts. Preferably with a beach.

I enjoyed the song too. It felt like a less pretentious Bauhaus.
Since we're apparently trading music, here's some Battle of Mice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wScX-ao9ZU
>>
File: NITHING WOULD CHANGE.png (370KB, 661x715px) Image search: [Google]
NITHING WOULD CHANGE.png
370KB, 661x715px
>>25270106
>I've come to realize a lot of guys -like, a LOT of guys, not just a lot of the freaks who hang out on 4chan -will take any opportunity to show their dick to anyone who will look. Completely unsolicited a lot of the time. It's such a widespread thing I'm starting to wonder if it's not fulfilling some evolutionary function.
No shit? I never noticed that before. Now that you mention it though I wonder if you aren't right. I've never come to /soc/ without at least one dick rate thread going even though we all know this board is 90% other guys.

>At this point in my life, I mostly just want to go somewhere I can get drunk and bang sluts. Preferably with a beach.
Spring break. Buy some acid, or molly now I guess, go to the beach and just talk to girls. Sooner or later somebody is gonna mention wanting to get fucked up and you're in. If that's not your bag that's cool but that's the best advice I could give someone who wants to go to a beach and party. Never failed me yet (obviously ymmv based on where you live and shit).

>I like to think of them as Depeche Mode's little sister that wears too much eyeliner and goes to school with pentagrams drawn on her arms in sharpie. Oh, and she has an encyclopedic knowledge of serial killers.
That's entirely too right holy shit. That's a trip man, you just turned that band into a person in my mind.

Battle of Mice was wicked, thanks for turning me onto that. hopefully somebody likes this half as much as i liked that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkYVuQsKVo

>In all sincerity, though, that's one of things I really love about them. They'll go from really pretty to really creepy and back at the drop of a hat. It's a neat dichotomy.
I see what you mean, yeah. When you put it like that it makes me think of Frank Zappa
>>
>>25269591
I'll chit chat too, but i don't wanna but in on conversations. im also at the 'Late night confessions/vents/feels/ask/ramblings and chitchat/plus one' thread. yall are welcome there too for chatting. Ive got a template but i dont care
>>
>>25270141
>No shit? I never noticed that before.
I don't get it. No girl ever has suddenly been into a guy just because she liked his unsolicited dick pic. It doesn't work like that. I thought everyone knew this.

But that's my rant on that.

>Buy some acid, or molly now I guess, go to the beach and just talk to girls
Nah, not really my thing. Booze is more than enough. I've got my flask. I'm ready to go on the intoxication part.
Plus the only people who've ever asked me for drugs at the beach are hobos or shady black dudes.

>That's a trip man, you just turned that band into a person in my mind.
I would totally date that girl. I mean, if she wasn't like 15.

Also I was waiting to finish listening to that so I could post and tell you what I've thought, but I've only now just realized it's an entire EP. Pretty neat though.

>>25270172
You're not butting in
Come bro out with us
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.