[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OF COURSE I just downloaded Kik and there's no casual normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (46KB, 1136x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1136x540px
OF COURSE I just downloaded Kik and there's no casual normal wholesome Kik thread active. What a world....

Tell us a bit about yourself..

I'm 27 years old, female, a freelance artist. I prefer meaningful and thoughtful conversation more than anything else. I'm painfully lonely and going through a very difficult time in my life. I don't need sympathy though, I'm just lonely and want to talk .
>>
>>25258997
Oh my god I'm an idiot...my Kik name is Fat_Mermaid_
>>
Anyone...
>>
>>25259001
I skype requested you because you sounded interesting to talk to but I actually prefer kik. Do you mind if I kik you? Or would you rather talk on here for a bit?
>>
bored and horny most of the time.
Straight M 26 London, UK
Kik: poolboy909

Prefer Snapchat but kik me first. (For girls only)
>>
>>25259028
I added someone , I don't know if that was you? We can use Kik . I sent a message but I don't know how to use the app yet .
>>
Im down to talk add me kik: Prytanis_I1
>>
>>25259035
I sent you one on skype and kik just now, asking what was important in life and some other stuff.
>>
File: 1451639730310.jpg (148KB, 720x808px) Image search: [Google]
1451639730310.jpg
148KB, 720x808px
Male, 24, bored, pretty lonely, not sure what to do with myself lately
Will talk about board games, vidya, anime, manga, comics, maybe other stuff outside of this idk I'll try to keep up
kik: HourlyMiles
>>
File: IMG_4813.jpg (121KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4813.jpg
121KB, 722x1280px
kik is peachesandbutts
I'm 18, female, I got a chubby baby face, I have piercings and tattoos, bisexual... I've been missing the feeling of talking to someone new and having my heart skip a beat every time they text me back or tell me I'm cute. lame, I know but I'm serious! I also like making friends though too. I'm all about positivity and being a good human.
>>
22/m

i am about ready to kill myself bc of this heat and humidity. but it's going to be ok!! send me pictures of your pets. vent to me i am your sponge

into film, music, persona, whatever

kik is octohelp
>>
19/f/Poland bi
Ig/kik/snap: jvlix00
Twitter: jvlix000
Tumblr: http://mdccx.tumblr.com
Looking for someone to talk to :)
>>
>>25258997
Yo dude, fellow artist. I know your feel, just moved across the country for work so Ive kinda got no one around me I know and its creeping in a bit haha
>>
>>25260413
Shit, my kik is VampCass
>>
I'm male, 22 years old and from Norway. I like meaningful and deep conversations, and prefer to have some sort of emotional connection with those I talk to.
I like music, and I play guitar and sometimes sing. I also love video games.

Let's talk about whatever. My kik is rubikspube
>>
29/m west coast
I am always welcome to any convo. I may not know about some sibjectz but always willing to listen.
I don't get responses so why not try Again.
Andrewbearpig
>>
>>25258997
Hit me up. My name is superjazzrainbow. I play the guitar a lot and a little piano and drums. They're all in my room. I study science and math and work as an engineer.
>>
>Me Brown, 21, male, straight
>Looking for a chick with a good head on herself and can hold a conversation, as well as a women to call to when im down on my luck
>I can keep a clean convo, If needed I can keep a 18+ convo, up to the person.
> Kik What2Ya
>>
Kik: watitdomane
21/male/italy
Just an average it student that feels pretty lonely bc of fucked up friendships and shit like that, I'd like someone to talk to casually or about shit that goes down in both of our lifes
>>
Kik: steamturbine
19/m/uk
Student, into all the nerd Shit like tabletop, vidya, sci Fi, old movies and all that good stuff. Ask me about my tape collection.
Like most people on this board, I'm mostly straight.
Pretty lonely dude, would be good to talk and get to know someone or whatever you feel.
>>
>>25258997

I'm a freelance artist too. 25 Years old, male, will write to you today
>>
>>25260052
Hey hit me up on insta.
>>
kik: BasedSun96
21/m/Tunisia
into vidya, movies, music and all them goodies
mostly straight but can be bi if drunk enough
i am lonely pls talk to me especially if you're a girl god knows i crave contact with females
>>
File: 1460756370172.png (630KB, 440x593px) Image search: [Google]
1460756370172.png
630KB, 440x593px
>a/s/l
21/m/Australia

>interests/hobbies
Video games, philosophy, politics, reading, plenty of movies and music.

>looking for
I've been stuck at home for a week now and still have 5 more to go post-surgery so I'm looking for friends to pass the time with! I'm open to talk about anything and everything with anyone.

>not looking for
Nothing, the more people I can meet the better.

>kik
gummybear12321
>>
35/m/uk
into Music, music, music, some movies, some TV, travelling and Google Maps because i am so hip!
Looking for someone pleasant to chat to on a regular basis...none of this talking for 20 mins and you're gone! I want a committed kik friend! :P
Not looking for...anything goes I guess.
Kik = quirkyfarang
>>
21/trans girl/US
been transitioning for over 17 months
is a musician, into movies, literature, art, movies
prefer to talk to other trans people from north america

AlexErin9
>>
File: me.jpg (246KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
246KB, 959x960px
Message me about anything. Trying to procrastinate.

eclipse0109
>>
>>25258997
Hey I'm lonely too, I you ever wanna talk message me
Kik - Metalmadness94
>>
18/m/fl
Looking to talk about anything particularly music / vidya / books
Kik : DocterEz
>>
>>Gender
Male
>>Age
>>Location
USA CAL
>>Interests
music, life, photography, philosophy, creativity, photoshop.
>>What I am looking for
Conversation
>>kik?
What2Ya
>>
Male, 20, WI (US)

Just moved here from Europe and need a couple of friends, or really just people to talk to!
Interests are the usual stuff - gaming, music, etc.
Looking to be social too, so if you're in the area, hit me up!

Kik is YanderedereKun
>>
File: 1368847411745.jpg (75KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1368847411745.jpg
75KB, 393x393px
"I don't want sex I just want to talk"

Hahahaha I pity the dumb fucks who will do this. Sooooo many emotionally needy cunts with zero redeeming qualities just want to use guys as their emotional tampons and guys put up with it on the off chance of satisfying their sex drive but it will never happen. Ever. So you're just torturing yourself for a selfish undeserving twat who is busy banging other dudes.

Part of the reason why only faggots and the most subservient beta retards can have attractive girls as friends.
>>
>>25264596
are u okay my guy? =/
>>
File: 1364171312825.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1364171312825.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>25264627
hmm? better than ever. Spent my early twenties being the beta faggot I was talking about. Chicks will talk and lead you on while unloading their emotional baggage on you and .... then nothing. Nothing reciprocated even when you've made it clear you're interested. And they'll string you along as much as possible.

Then I stopped being a fucking retard who looks for women by being friends with them first. Now I have a normal sex life and am happy and have zero minutes of my life wasted by emotionally manipulate cunts which abound in this world. Now I'M the asshole they're banging while some waiting in the wings faggot pines for them elsewhere. It's a much better existence. Consider my original post a public service announcement for all the sadfucks stuck in the friendzone.

Because the truth is there is no friendzone. You're either dating/banging them or you're an emotionally abused emotional tampon.
>>
>>25264647
I more or less agree, but that seemed very insulting and condescending for a "public service announcement"

glad you're okay tho :D
>>
File: 1359604601882.gif (821KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
1359604601882.gif
821KB, 249x188px
>>25264670
If it's condescending it's also self deprecating because again I was that guy for the loooongest time. I hate to see other mates in that rut now.
>>
>>25264596
What about if I genuinely and seriously just want to talk and don't care about your gender/ orientation because that's not what I'm looking for? Interesting conversation is so much harder to find than sex and I'm not even that attractive.
>>
>>25264791
Any tips for a guy like you? Though I'm much more retarded than ya. 20 kissless virgin betafaggot here. I haven't approached anyone yet
>>
27/M/EU
Looking for females for any kind of chat on any subject, doesnt matter whether clean or dirty.
Recently relocated after a job offer so I tend to feel lonely in my real life, so any kind of company will be appreciated.
Im a person of many interests so feel free to ask or challenge me with anything you have in mind.
Kik: Last_interceptor
>>
27. Male. Bisexual. Bipolar. Struggling with mental illness, stress, shit life situation. Into music, art, and photography. Video games. Tattood, piercings.

Kik xbunnynomx
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.