[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Chat/Discussions general Second Dead Thread Edition: The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 119

File: stop bein ah cunt a'n post m8.png (955KB, 850x598px) Image search: [Google]
stop bein ah cunt a'n post m8.png
955KB, 850x598px
ITT Chat/Discussions general
Second Dead Thread Edition: The Bumps Will Never Come Volume 12

Lets just have another pic dump, anything you've taken or have taken before post em. Drawings, landscapes, sceneries, pics of animals. Whatever just post them.
>Happy upcoming Mother's Day, what will you get your mother(Victoria's secret panties?)
>Merry Armed Forces Day-something no civilian really cares about
>Happy upcoming Victoria Day for our many(way to many) canadian posters
>And Happy start Ramadan, enjoy starving and eating bread till June

Post pics in current state(not necessary if you don't want to)
post content
>What are you doing currently
>Recent music(post jewtube links if you have them)
>Why are you a NEET
>Films/television
>Books
>Recent stories(funny or shitty)
>etc

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.
>Just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Don't be discouraged from the slow reposes, most of anons here are international

Just post it

Old Thread:
>>25191827
>>
File: IMAG0160.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0160.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'll get to posting and replying to (you)s from the last thread in a "few".

I'm feeling pretty out of it today, drowsy and unmotivated if you can see in picrelated. and the weather here isn't really helping my mood either.

But I'll leave some music for the thread:
https://youtu.be/ufG8uVxuqNE
https://youtu.be/qupeVLtXWLY

guess I'm shilling chicagoier music today
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto464.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto464.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>Latvian spring
>spring

Hey lads, sorry for missing out on (You)'s.
>>25230878
It's been busy last few days, how you've been yourself?

>tfw listening to your muzak early morning and not sure what the fuck is going on
It was warm enough to go swimming the day before yesterday.
>>
>this late in the semester
>finals are next week
>only now decided to come out of my shell and hang with other people with my major

Why do I do this to myself
>>
File: 1491572781193.jpg (26KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491572781193.jpg
26KB, 450x338px
>>25231051
One becomes what one is.
>>
File: justinian.png (125KB, 2334x302px) Image search: [Google]
justinian.png
125KB, 2334x302px
Friendly reminder that Justinian is the DEVIL.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto447.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto447.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
Might as well.

>Mother's Day
Almost forgot, thanks for the reminder.

>doing
Not sleeping.
>music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5jGPrq94-w
>NEET
Haven't been one for as long as I can remember myself, anyone else saying otherwise is a liar or a heathen.
>films
>
>books
Jung's book about UFO's.
>recent stories
So here is one.
>get high with some guys, four of us in total
>two of the guys want to burn dead branches, but they are too lazy to get a fire going, so they use gas
>one of them pours the gas on the branches, the other one tries to light it up using a FUKKEN ZIPPO while the gas is still pourin
>he keeps shouting "This is not gas"
>this is all happening while we are high on weed and only one of us is a smoker, so we are all baked af
>he keeps shouting that it isn't gas while frantically trying to set fire on it
>out of blue shit starts burning with a huge poof and the guy who said that it isn't gas, actually gets caught on fire, not without managing to say "This is not gas" at least twoce while burning
>starts shouting "Help me good friends"
>rolls on the ground
>it's his fucking crotch that is burning so idk what to do without stomping his balls
Not very funny, but I laughed my guts out. Guy was fine, didn't get burns or anything, but that sure was funny. Geez. What a guy. Wew.
>>
File: IMAG0164.jpg (838KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0164.jpg
838KB, 3264x2448px
>>25231047
>The famous california spring.....summer? Honestly feels like fall rn

The climate here is fucked, it was all 90 last week then it dropped to 40ish and we had a one day rainstorm. Now it's just muggy English weather. Almost looks the same in your pic. Other than that I feel like I was up all night and have that tired feeling where you feel sleepy but not enough to go to sleep

>not sure what's going on
I'm sure it was the same with that disco song since everyone was coked up dancing to that. I wish it was the morning over here tho, I'd give something to restart my day.
>>
>>25231136
How beautiful, this spring is very shitty compared to last one. Fratigue is a bad feeling, I generally only don't have it if I sleep all night and have a stable sleeping cycle, daytime sleep isn't very good compared to sleeping in night.

We need to cop coke fast so we can pretend we're cool and stuff. What's the time there, I'm too lazy to check.

YOU SHURE LOOK HAPPY!
>>
>>25231051
Is that a bad thing? I really don't know, have never really met another bio person who was a swagfag.
Don't blame others when you yourself are to blame

>>25231114
Im not even touching the "what am I doing post" till tomorrow.

What kind of info does that book go into? Is it about theories about "space brothers" or recorded personal accounts of spooky ufo shit.

>story about lighting a fire
>always turns into the fuel pouring turning into a ball of fire
Holy shit it's like human nature to do that, well I laughed reading that. I think I heard or seen enough webms to know to back away from someone doing shit like that lol hope that dude's dick is okey and or he got a good trim on his pubs.

And what did you guys smoke out of? I think next time you should try an apple. I've been smoking out of them recently and their bretty damn gosh
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-184330.png (292KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-184330.png
292KB, 720x1280px
Also found out once again my phone data was banned again, or I guess I changed to a node that was.

Whoever it was got a permanent global ban......in 2014!!!!!
Tried to rogue bump the last thread but this happened and then I went out and completely forgot :p
>>
File: fuggg.jpg (39KB, 880x436px) Image search: [Google]
fuggg.jpg
39KB, 880x436px
>>25231175
Actually about the psychological implications of the UFO's, not if they are real or not, as in, if they are a mass hallucination, and even if they are real, how much of unconscious influences how we perceive what we see, honestly I am bad at recapping what they are about, but it isn't really about the origin of UFO's or even if they are real.
It's an odd book tbqh, Jung was an interesting man.

Yes, I was actually expecting that to happen with the other guy who wasn't doing anything, but it was just like in the movies when it did happen. He's fine, but he got mad at us when we were making jokes about him after that, I was laughing so much my stomach hurt.

Of a proper bong, most of the times that I have smoked I usually out of a can, never an apple. What's it like, is it different? I smoke so rarely you could get me to pass out with what you usually smoke for a mild high probably tbqh.
>>25231193
r u a pirate or sum shit
>>
>>25231163
You can just see the sun smiling at me in that picture, that's how glorious spring is. Did you even get any spring this year, it was more like a mini summer here if anything.

I think I feel like this cause I slept for too long, usually feel like $100 when I get 5 hours of sleep. I prob got 9 today, and I never really try not want to sleep in the day. That just makes me feel gross and dazed afterwards.

Don't you remember I snorted about a gram of coke for the thread last year? Tho I'm bretty sure it was weak ass coke
>>
Stale thread, make another one
>>
Whenever I stop by this board, these threads are always over a hundred posts in and I hardly feel like I can jump in on the convo. Nice to catch one at the start for a change.

Since there's already some book discussion happening, anyone here know of any good Buddhism books? Siddhartha's been one of my favourites since HS (went to a Buddhist school), and we were recommended Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance but that gets obnoxiously pretentious.

>Happy upcoming Mother's Day, what will you get your mother(Victoria's secret panties?)
Would help if I had a mother, huh.
>And Happy start Ramadan, enjoy starving and eating bread till June
I mean, you can still gorge yourself when the sun's not out.
>>
>>25231211
Ufo of dreams sounds like a wives tale, I don't think I could believe anyone talking about aliens in their dreams. That's almost always their selfcounsious playing with them. And there's a lot of ufo fanatics who use ayy lmao to cover their mental problems as well.
The modern art part seems interesting tho, theres some famous paintings with UFOs in them that are still unexplained. And meh you prob explained that better than I would.

Idk how your friend got butthurt, he should know better. Not the fire part but the bro part, if you fuck up your going to be the butt of the joke for a while. I'm pretty damn sure I would have been on the floor clinching my sides after that.

Ay than never mind the apple since you had a bong. I'd just say use an apple next time they try to use a can. They hit farely good and your not lighting metal either. My tolerance is pretty low now so I get farely high of smaller hits "atm"

>>25231237
Stale like what? A baguette?

Also why am I getting a posting error on my phone 4chan?
>>
>>25231288
>Also why am I getting a posting error on my phone 4chan?

I've been having "connection error" (on PC) repeatedly over the weirdest shit. Like I tried to reply to Latvian Anon in my last post and it wouldn't let me post until I removed my reply. In another thread I couldn't post until I removed a harmless link to an article I was trying to drop.

>shits broken.
>>
>>25231288
>>25231306
>connection error
Usually disappears after I refresh the page.
I'm off for a bit of sleep, catch you all bit later.
>>
>>25231244
Damn where are my dubs at?

I mean usually no one carries on the same convo for an entire thread. It usually changes as the thread goes on and if anything new ppl coming into a convo is a good thing.
I didn't know ppl felt alienated ITT feels bad

>buddist school
That sounds interesting and very none American, but I'm kinda confused why they had you read an maintenance book that's pretty funny.
I never saw auto care as a peaceful practice, more of a hobby with mild crusing involved.

I'll go driving around for some books after I'm done eating and watching my show
>if I had a mother
Well then that's just more money in your pocket lol
True about eating at night, but it'll just be nuts, yogurt, and lettuce which as an merican would kill me
>>
File: oh my god.gif (3MB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.gif
3MB, 396x299px
>>25231333
>333
>>
>>25231306
Yeah I just had the same thing happen, I'm posting on my fone(I know, I know) and the clover app kept giving me posting errors. Then I just went and tried it on the actually website and it posted without issue.

Made another post back on the app and got no errors. Maybe it's catching on to spam words and links and fucking up
>>
>>25231288
Baguette :)

Je me pas baguette
>>
File: drinking_piss.jpg (110KB, 720x1293px) Image search: [Google]
drinking_piss.jpg
110KB, 720x1293px
Hi what's up I've posted here like once ever but the thread is new so maybe I won't drown

Post pics in current state(not necessary if you don't want to)

studying for a final tomorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPx7TnLRtcw

>>25231244
I got the tibetan book of the dead for christmas and it's really interesting, idk if that's what you're looking for.
>>
File: 1493900265060.webm (715KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493900265060.webm
715KB, 640x640px
>>25231342
Wew about fucking time m8

All hail my trips

>>25231355
>55
don't be such a faguette mah friend
>>
>>25231362
Best webm I've yet to look at on 4chans.
>>
>>25231361
We got 24 post so far for a possible 30 minute old thread. Seems good enough for now.
I pray you missed all the shit that was going on in the couple of threads before this. We had some pretty powerful orbiters in here these past months.

Is that green tea or has Starbucks formulated all natural elephant bull urine from southern India? Dude you better study then we already have one regular up shit Creek without a paddle on his exams
>>
File: meirl.jpg (1MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
1MB, 1400x1812px
>>25231412
No I posted in only one thread like a while ago, months & months.
I got this picture and no orbiters so it was cool

And yeah, it's green tea. Too poor for elephant piss kms
And I'll do okay on the one tomorrow at least, my Thursday exam is balls though
>>
File: full_size.jpg (105KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
full_size.jpg
105KB, 570x760px
Opinion?
>>
Song as requested.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWnrUgzlHyQ
>>
Last September I posted in one of these threads mentioning that I was converting to Catholicism. I doubt any of you remember me, but on the off chance you do, I was baptized, confirmed and received first communion on April 15th.

It's kind of nice seeing these threads still around. I don't come here often but I always see it. I hope you all have a fulfilling and joyous life.
>>
>>25231472
I remember you
>>
>>25231384
Probably the best "I did it" reaction I have unfortunately :'(

>>25231430
Oh shit, I remember drawing that and I'm also very sorry how odd that came out

But now I remember who you are so welcome back to the bread, or what's left of it. I'd take a rain check on the orbiter part tho, pretty sure someone asked for you in the last thread. How have been since then

Funny how tea is the cheapest thing you can get there, or maybe a crescent.

Is it a question of studying or is it just a fat arse exam on Thursday? You might have to turn off 4chan till then

>>25231472
I remember that but I think I was lurking for some reason. Well like I said earlier you missed out on all the cancerous posts from the "betacuck". So I'm glad you feel that way.

Do you feel like your life has gotten brighter in a way after converting? Like if any heaviness was wiped away.
I also forget I'm a unbatized Christian, but thats a feeling everyone else feels differently about when it comes to being batized
>>
>>25231511
Holy snaps that was you?
>>
Hello?
>>
>>25231524
What me in that webm? Nah no way I wish, I would be the funniest meme on 4chins
>>
File: 1492553055727.jpg (31KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492553055727.jpg
31KB, 539x960px
>>25231559
Hello?
>>
>>25231511
Nah it's cool I like it a lot, it's my odd face :^)
And oh that's weird :/
I've been on-and-off okay, I guess? I had kind of a weird thing and I'm working on just getting through exams at this point so I can have a gosh darn breakdown in peace already.
I'm just passing at this point. It isn't a major concentration course though, so I don't need a good grade.

Also, cheapest starbucks drink is water checkmate atheists
>>
>>25231569
>>25231572
Only to me. Night.
>>
Seeeing if I get dubs in this post
>>
>>25231333
>very none American
It's located in Pennsylvania, and I know there's a Zen Buddhist collage in Colorado (not sure if it still exists). Plus the school is partnered with a Buddhist temple in Boston.

>I'm kinda confused why they had you read an maintenance book that's pretty funny.
Lmao "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" is the title, but it's basically about a guy and his son who go on a long motorcycle trip, and the discussions and narration sort of revolve around philosophy which vaguely mimics Buddhism.

>>25231361
>I got the tibetan book of the dead for christmas and it's really interesting, idk if that's what you're looking for.
Nah, not quite. I'm looking for more... in-life stories if that makes any sense.

On a related note, I've met a lot of Tibetan monks, and watched them create and dismantle a sand mandala.
>>
I'm at work. Anyone wanna talk to me?
>>
>>25231577
Damn theirs alot of dubs in here tonight, guess the board is slow
If you like it then that's all that matters, I just get like that when I see older drawings I made.
Meh I'm pretty sure I've seen really odd looking faces on soc, but they were probably males at some point tho.

Well asking how your doing is kinda a crappy thing to ask. I couldn't really answer it myself. But all I can assume is your study time is all the time right now. My sister is going thru the same shit at, she apparently skipped class to......study cause apparently it's that bad.
>not a major class
Well shit all you really need to do is land a C and your good, kek no one in (current year) needs a secondary degree in political science unless your a regular /pol/ark

Wait wait.....I can't get a free water cup at starbucks? If this is true I'm buying mine down to the ground
>>
>>25231666
>Satan trips
>>
>>25231594
>>25231607
No dubs for you then, mods should ban you

>>25231621
Wow in the heart of the east coast's center of "brotherly love" that's really surprising since those States especially Boston Massachusetts are some of the racist cities on that side. Tho that would make sense making a Buddhist college there, its a good place to bring peace and understanding too.
There might be a college here in socal but I've mostly seen temples around the nicer cities like in Pasadena.

Lol, the saying don't read a book by it's cover comes into play with what I just said. I literally thought they had you read a Honda repair manual or something. Where does the setting take place in that book btw
>>
>>25231666
>Satan go home your drunk
And holy shit you almost look like one of my friends minus the pedo glasses and less sharp noise.

And I was kinda about to leave the thread tbqh. What kind of shit do you have on your mind? Or are you just trying to drop your kik
>>
>>25231701
Or sleep with me :)
>>
>>25231714
Are you saying my nose is round?

Are you lonely? Do you have a good life? How old are you? Do you care about how others think of you? Any friends? Relationships? Crazy women? Men?
>>
>>25231727
>DnMKsuGF
>has gf in Id
Kek I'm not sure I better ask my waifu if that's alright
>>
>>25231736
Nah he has a more round noise yours is more prominent

>lonely
I'm always lonely but you get use to it
>Good life
Currently unemployed sooooo no?
>old are you
>do I care what others think
Ppl I don't know, not really I'm a nigroid. Ppl always think I'm something
With ppl I know it's a little column a and b
>A few but most are living somewhere else or just busy
>relationship
No money means no ship
>Crazy women
I've been OP's this place for a while and I still have not even one stalker
Feels really bad sometimes
>>
>>25231845
I see. I was in a bad place at 22. Making minimum wage washing dishes, getting really fat, no dates or friends really, smoked a lot of weed. It started to turn around for the better around 23 and a half. Now I'm in a much better place at 26. My life isn't perfect but 22 year old me would be very very impressed.

Do you have any education or skills? Any interests that could drive you to a certain destination?
>>
>>25231881
Problem is my last job wasn't really minuim wage and I can't gain weight for longer than 2 days. But everyone comes out their 20s slump at their own time, I said the same when I was turning 20 and then when I was turning 21.

At the most I got 3 years experience in the auto industry(no certification) which gave me experience in alot of other service industry titles. That and I draw or I am a drawist
Problem with my last job it was all under the table so I legally have no experience. Probably going to wait for fall classes at a occupational school
>>
>>25231938
>Problem with my last job it was all under the table so I legally have no experience.
You don't have any references from these jobs? And I'm glad you seem to have a plan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTg1nIJDRkk

>>25231701
>racist cities
It must only be certain areas. I've only known Boston and Central NJ as places of genuine non-skinhead liberal punks, and the Philly area as an equally liberal art and music hub. I feel like I recall seeing something about someone wanting to establish a Buddhist High School out in Cali, taking inspiration from the one in PA, but the only information I can find is for actual legit 90% Asian schools.

>I literally thought they had you read a Honda repair manual or something
There's another book by the name of "Shop Class as Soulcraft" that's often regarded as a "less pretentious" version of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, where the author details the psychological merits of manual labor as a motorcycle repairman... or something like that. Idk, I haven't actually -read- that one.

Regardless, there seems to be a common theme with philosophy and motorcycle mechanics, which I'm 200% okay with.

>Where does the setting take place in that book btw
Uhhh, upper midwest. He travels from one middle-of-fuckwhere state to another. Montana to Wyoming I think? I dunno, I just recall them being places with a whole lotta space.
>>
File: tumblr_n13pwycrMt1rgptwko4_500.gif (1019KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n13pwycrMt1rgptwko4_500.gif
1019KB, 500x280px
>>25231938
>it was all under the table so I legally have no experience
Bah, for my first job apps I had a friend's mom serve as a reference claiming I did babysitting work for her, when I really didn't. Under the table or nonexistant, if someone who sounds pretty official on the phone can vouch for you, it counts.

>connection errors upon posting again wtf
>>
Thread is shit we need more nudes from that anon
>>
File: 1494192379925.jpg (1MB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1494192379925.jpg
1MB, 1152x1536px
I've lost all connection to the real world, I've succumbed to only consuming animal crackers.
I love it, I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT5zkWrBVLo

Is the muslim girl outrage over yet?
Where do we go from here?
How do we power through and come out stronger?
>>25231666
Are you the salvation?
>>
File: received_2016_10_12.jpg (3MB, 3218x2255px) Image search: [Google]
received_2016_10_12.jpg
3MB, 3218x2255px
>>25232230
here pham
>>
>>25232357
This face is clearly not hers.

Try harder.
>>
>>25232389
why do beta whiteknights do this to themselves
>>
Almost forgot to finish these (you)s before bed from the old thread >>25224955 Dude I didn't even watch it after season 6 or 7, it just didn't seem like it belong in the current time we're in now. Theres barley any comedy show with that same kind of format around anymore. Fucking GOT is in season 7 now and thats been on a free fall, dispite saying that I'm still going to watch even tho it gave me a brain tumor I watched that show before normies thought it was "kool" can't.....stop now ;(. Only time you can actually find a actual kino review is around the time it came out after that its just circlejerking and shitpost. But lol idk how but they got bane posts under control feet is another story >does nig on welfare pay taxes Aren't all those gifts payed for by the voting agency that hands them out? And I spent about an hour trying to find a source, theres nothing on both sides. All I can find is that romey blamed obanga's win on gifts, but I couldn't find anything that listed what those gifts are which really makes me made. but the rumor I heard was on side was giving out free Hennessy in urban NY areas >musica during the dirty Its mostly to set the mood if not only just to keep a good rhyme while fucking, if you have to focus that hard it sounds like your pounding away >breastfeeding in public Holy shit I forgot about that one too, target's PR are bunch of fuckups anyway. That might have added to that, but it was mostly do to those hacks, it happened twice and then customer got mad then the shareholders. If I remember right it was st crazy like every credit card user's information was stolen. And the target had to offer them that free credit moderating thing, sucks cause targets is a pretty nice place compared to everything else. + they have those pretzels
>>
>>25232445
man what the fuck

first I can't post this on my PC because connection error
then I post this shit on my phone on desktop mode and I get this mess, tha fuck 4chan
>>
Almost forgot to finish these (you)s before bed from the old thread

>>25224955
Dude I didn't even watch it after season 6 or 7, it just didn't seem like it belong in the current time we're in now. Theres barley any comedy show with that same kind of format around anymore. Fucking GOT is in season 7 now and thats been on a free fall, dispite saying that I'm still going to watch even tho it gave me a brain tumor I watched that show before normies thought it was "kool" can't.....stop now ;(.
Only time you can actually find a actual kino review is around the time it came out after that its just circlejerking and shitpost. But lol idk how but they got bane posts under control feet is another story

>does nig on welfare pay taxes
Aren't all those gifts payed for by the voting agency that hands them out? And I spent about an hour trying to find a source, theres nothing on both sides. All I can find is that romey blamed obanga's win on gifts, but I couldn't find anything that listed what those gifts are which really makes me made. but the rumor I heard was on side was giving out free Hennessy in urban NY areas

>musica during the dirty
Its mostly to set the mood if not only just to keep a good rhyme while fucking, if you have to focus that hard it sounds like your pounding away

>breastfeeding in public
Holy shit I forgot about that one too, target's PR are bunch of fuckups anyway. That might have added to that, but it was mostly do to those hacks, it happened twice and then customer got mad then the shareholders. If I remember right it was st crazy like every credit card user's information was stolen. And the target had to offer them that free credit moderating thing, sucks cause targets is a pretty nice place compared to everything else. + they have those pretzels
>>
Jesus christ 4chan sometimes you make me want to throw up, this also includes some of the user who post here
*Fix your severs*

>>25226588
whats with your two dubs man, to bad it doesn't matter
>:)
why couldn't you just come to me, "man to man" and tell me that my son?
>what th fuck is that
I might have to stop making that joke cause I swear you said that some phrase before
>>
>>25232012
I have a few some former coworkers other personal ppl I've know for years, probably need to update them. And I guess I had a good while sitting on my ass to think things over, I missed the last sign up dates so now I don't want to fuck up again.

>>25232168
>>25232172
Idk why but I never thought of you as an anime viewer, but then again you can never assume to much from an anon.

What side of boston did you stay on? And I assume your not black or any other form of deplorable, their was just that whole incident where a bunch of baseball fans were throwing peanuts at a black player and calling him a nigger.
I'd have to go check it out myself I guess might be a different experience for different colors. And well most of all the colleges out here are 99% asain so it shouldn't be hard to get a highschool to do that, seems like asian and some white parents would send their child there

If anything I assume all the motorcycle metaphors for Buddhism just has to do with the fact that most asian nations are dependent on motorcycles or mopeds. Some countries have a high levy on imported cars which make them cost a fortune.
I think its Vietnam where a car cost something like 20mil dong which is something like $50k

>upper midwest
wait it takes place in america? Well there goes those last sentences I just typed. Kek I thought it all took place in some asian country
>>
>>25232172
Yeah I use to have a good fake referance, I just said I worked at a friend's granma's burger shake. It was real, didn't last that long and I never been there but their was no paper trial leading back to it.
I usually leave the phone number from my last job in the application, that number goes directly to the ladies in the office. Maybe their not giving me a good referance who knows

>connection errors
I think I figured it out. Seems like when you go over a certain character limit it trips that error. I want to say at 1500 so I guess no long posts till they fix this shit
>>
>>25232308
Lol I can't tell if its a good thing to pshop your face next to kennedy or if thats a bad thing, either way its funny but I hope you have a good cleaners
>animal crackers
what kind are we talking about?

>Is the muslim girl outrage over yet?
It was but I guess not anymore goddammit

>Where do we go from here?
>How do we power through and come out stronger?
Somebody print this on a shirt, or I guess I could just spam this next time the nudes show up
>>
File: 1494408688027.jpg (4MB, 3218x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1494408688027.jpg
4MB, 3218x2255px
>>25232357
>brown hair..........uuhhhhhuck
I guess your finally getting bored, or your imagefap folder is getting low

I was also told to tell you to kindly fuck yourself: reminder those aren't my words so leave the betacuck warrior for someone else eh
>>
One last post till I leave this thread to its own resources

>>1680977
Took another vid of my lizard eating a cockroach, but this one just seemed grosser and sad.
I never saw a roach put up that much of a fight, its probably because it was a mother and was about to lay an egg but damn nature.
>>
>>25232575
>>>/wsg/1680977
whoops
>>
File: snowday.jpg (54KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
snowday.jpg
54KB, 1024x573px
Also you should take the time and question your own exsitence with Werner Herzog's Match of The Penguin
>>>/wsg/1679228

Good night
>>
File: crucified one.png (197KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
crucified one.png
197KB, 3000x3000px
>>25232511
you are severely retarded if you think that's how cameras work
You's noided phäm
>>
File: crucified one.png (357KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
crucified one.png
357KB, 3000x3000px
>>25232654
Don't pretend to me, champ, there's only one Pious, and he's the greatest of all times.
>>
File: 1494412884071.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494412884071.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>25232654
Go outside germanon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSewbS5eQI
>>
File: 1494413748995.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494413748995.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25232654
>>25232664
we all know its you my angry little friend
>>
File: attempt was made.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
attempt was made.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>25232681
>>
File: 1494413187654.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494413187654.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>25232682
sure
>>
Summoning this girl. This thread is shitty without her.
>>
File: crucified one.png (357KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
crucified one.png
357KB, 3000x3000px
You can pay me your attention and (You)'s here.
>>
>>25231811
Wafu is mod? Ask. I sleep like a bear.
>>
>>25232710
Wat girl?
>>
>>25232724
the Arab girl
>>
>>25232727
Dont know who that is, you have any of her pictures?
>>
>wants the muslim girl to post again
>starts asking in this thread for her naked photos

I don't even come here often and you guys just contradict your own wants. Why would anyone come to a thread full of randoms trading photos of their nudes?
>>
>>25231237
There's no need, this thread is fire as is.
>>25231244
That's ok, these threads are in a way you can jump in anytime, Drawanon doesn't make a new one unless the old one has hit the bump limit or has died. I guess that feeling is largely the reason why people aren't coming in as much as they used to.

No idea about Buddhism.

>>25231288
I think I've seen at least a couple dozen claims saying that aliens have probed X with Y probe in their ass while they were sleeping.
Yes, and that book goes on about that too.
I haven't ogt that part. NOT AS WELL AS I COULD THOUGH.

It didn't help we were all high, so it's practically impossible not to laugh lmao.
kek I wish I could've had filmed it for the bread.

I actually hate smoking with other people, imo a high is better if you are on your own or if you have someone who is very interesting to have around, so I might try that on my own if I ever cop some. You don't smoke as much as you did?
>>25231361
>drinking piss
I remember you.
>>25231362
ayy
>>25231461
I give it a strong 7.
>>25231472
I can't say I remember that. Why did you convert in the first place?
>fulfilling and joyous life
Hyperborrean as is truth to be told.
>>25231559
Yes?
>>25231666
Sure, but watch out with those devil trips.
Why are your pictures ant-sized?
>>25232308
Whoah, I didn't know you were that old, what was Kennedy like?
Also, why is that womans skull nearly as big as yours? I suspect that you are actually a biological female now.

So do you live in a rundown movie threathre and exclusively drink milk handled with kleenex tissues?

No, it has just begun. Apparently I ( him ) has been posting nudes, while pretending to be me ( me ) and with me pretending that he ( me ) is not me ( him ( or is it me? ) ). Do I make perfect sense?
We go to a place where there are no roads, Latvian countryside.
>>25232584
I don't think I ever asked, but where did you get the lizards in the first place?
>>25232749
It takes a special kind of person.
>>
>>25232749
>starts asking in this thread for her naked photos

Like I said before, I'm sure it's not her.
>>
>>25232749
I thought she was arab? I dont know who she but she posts nudes?
>>
>>25232753
>ant-sized
Gives multiples
>>
File: the heck.jpg (18KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
the heck.jpg
18KB, 438x438px
>>25232797
I... understand.
>>
>>25232654
>>25232664
>>25232665
>>25232681
>>25232682
>>25232708
>>25232710
>>25232724
>>25232727
>>25232732
>>25232749
>>25232753
>>25232754
>>25232756
Man stop samefagging and get a life jeez. You were already told to fuck off are you really this serious?
>>
File: proofs regarding my identity.jpg (76KB, 723x303px) Image search: [Google]
proofs regarding my identity.jpg
76KB, 723x303px
>>25232905
Really made me ponder.
>>
>>25232914
>>25232905

what if that was a samefag too?
>>
>>25232932
It never ends. The ride never ends.
>>
>>25232502
I never did, I participated in a rate thread and got this handed to me. I look really good next to Kennedy imo.
I'm all about the sheep with the exciting textures.

Titties.

I wish you would, we could unite and stand tall in the face of evil.
>>25232753
You got pranked because this photo is merely photoshopped. Low IQ latvian.
You did however find out about my most precious secret, now we can truly fuk the way god intended.

If the milk was handled in any way I don't go near it. I've got a portable udder with me at all times for when I crave that sweet nectar.

Is this an application for anonymous??
Are there raves?
>>
>>25232941
Whoah dude, should've known I am too low-sentience to comprehrend what that is. So it's like a video game or sumthing?
Thank God, I will finally have my own Swedish trophy wive. Cook me your cranberry sauce or whatever.

Lactation should be illegal, that sounds inhuman. Literally.

Yes, basically just fuck your shit up and come to Moldova for a new life as a grape farmer.
Nah, but I can get pills for 10€, molly I think. At least I can try. Then we can go on our beach and have a blast in seagull shit.

Now, did you get snow in Sweden too earlier this morning or it is just us that are blessed with weather like this in May?

And what are you doing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-10-08-24-33.png (92KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-10-08-24-33.png
92KB, 720x1280px
Bitcoin is way up this week. Anyone else in the game?
>>
>>25232953
In this relationship we accept the flaws of eachother. As long as you're not slav.
It's like a videogame in the sense that it isn't.
I don't think we celebrate thanksgiving here but I could get you some cloudberries.

As long as it's from a titter I'm all up for it. I had one in my hand today and it was comfortable.

As long as we are eco friendly. I resent bioaccumulation and all it has to offer.
Sounds like my kind of date, will there be complimentary sandals to avoid the shards of glass in the sand?

We've had a fuck my shit up kind of week when it comes to weather. Yesterday morning it was hailing. Just now when I got home it was snowing. We've had some sun but in general I'm in a conundrum regarding how to dress accordingly.

What I'm doing? As in currently?
>>
File: Who are you.jpg (18KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Who are you.jpg
18KB, 403x403px
first time posting in this thread
>picture
attached

how is everyone?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJo8u-JxbYk

>>25233042
Very sleepy, I am fasting on sleep.

But I am good, getting stronger everyday, I feel much physically stronger than I used to be after eating like a cow for a whole year without gaining weight.

And how about you, stranger?
>>25233025
>What I'm doing? As in currently?
Now tbqh, give me some time to reply fully, I am far too sleepy and low-IQ to comprehrend your entire message rn.

And we had hail too today after the snow well, it's a complete clusterfuck in terms of weather rn. And few days ago it was warm enough to swim, I regret not taking a dip as I was already waist deep in water.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 977x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 977x721px
>>25232932
Nah, I'm just annoyed that he doesn't stop.
>>
>>25233079
I won't stop posting, if that is what you are asking. I couldn't give a damn about what some [1 post by this ID] wonder that brought a 4chan pass instead of getting some bleach thinks or wants.

Reminder that you are literally paying me free attention and causing and crying about drama faggotry that you yourselves are creating by not shutting the fuck up.

Fuck you, but have a nice day.
>>
>>25233122
>Fuck you, but have a nice day.
Actually stratch that, that's fucking Lotto from the film who said it.

Sleeping should be mandatory in Soviet Latvia.
>>
It's 20:00.

Exactly three hours left to go and my sleeping cycle will be restored.
>>
>>25233045
>fasting on sleep.
Why?
>Cow
You ok
>how are you
i can breath without my back hurting
i think i'm alright, anon :')
>>
>>25233438
To fix my sleep cycle.

Yes, I just have a huge apetite. My feet have grown half a size and I've put a bit of height from what I've observed, but nothing major.

Why is that?
YOU MIGHT BE, PAIN IS MERELY A EPHEMEREAL THING, SOMETHING THAT WILL PASS.

Whenever I am in pain I listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2hWVivzhI
>>
>>25233445
emphemeral*
im sleepy
but grammers is impordnat
>>
>>25232357
I would feel bad if that was even remotely close to her. Try harder mang.
>>
>>25233438
>i can breath without my back hurting
I read that as "I can't", so my question why it is so is redundant. Why couldn't you breathe before, did you lose your left lung or something and grew it back?
>>
>>25231511
>Do you feel like your life has gotten brighter in a way after converting? Like if any heaviness was wiped away.
Yes. Being in a state of grace is amazing. I've sinned since then and felt it go away but it came back after confession. It's indescribable. Your periphery seems wider, everything is brighter, you feel lighter.

>>25232753
>Why did you convert in the first place?
I would come home from work every night, get incredibly baked, and listen to Mozart's Requiem Mass. Then it became listening to it constantly, while at work and at home. It had an effect. I knew a lot about Catholic dogma/theology and preferred it over any other (and I really, truly take issue with fundamentalist/evangelical/charismatic Protestant denominations) and I love Latin as a liturgical language, so it made sense. Since last September I've remembered a lot of events in my life that have taken on a deeper meaning. I'm fully convinced and I haven't wavered in my faith, in the least.

I suppose I should at least contribute to more of these conversations/threads, but I'm off to work. I make guns for a living, and it's pretty neat.
>>
>>25233475
>why it is so is redundant.
I like to think about how things could be worse and that make's me feel better about my current circumstances. I'm weird.
>>
File: IMAG0170.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0170.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Damn 100 posts in one day, thats bretty good but it makes you wonder how many samefags are in here
Also I think I'm shaving this dead rat of my lips, I look like a mongol

Trying to rearm my windows 7 since the dumb windows genuine came back up. This what I deserve for not buying it
Thinking about making french fries and cleaning the damn gutters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPb4p0dwJM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-uGGKpsAM
^this song just symbolizes modern 4chan, talking about autistic paranoia
>Why are you a NEET
my hands are tied and I don't want to relate to the anons in the /shut-in/ thread
>Films/television
Haven't watched anything new, honestly I've been watching alot of River Monsters since its the last season
I'll miss you Jeremy Wade, your truly the monster....of the river
>Books
Gundam Sentinel
I was suppose to start reading some space colony book but I've been lazy
>Recent stories(funny or shitty)
I really don't have anything, sad because I usually have some decent stories
Heres a short one
>went to go fill my moms flat on her car
>drive to the same gas station me and a friend had a standoff with the manager
>before I get there I see some hispter chick(odd cause you don't see alot here) walking around
>she dressed in what looks like a goodwill pawnshop outfit
>I drive back towards my house and I see her again
>she's having a heated conversation with the air or invisble person near her
>shouting and throwing her hands around
>I'm use to seeing the bums here do that, but she was most likey one too
that was acually pretty sad than funny
>etc
>>
File: drunk Abdu blows out betacucks.png (2MB, 1310x1006px) Image search: [Google]
drunk Abdu blows out betacucks.png
2MB, 1310x1006px
>>25232654
>how cameras work
Oh I guess you almost forgot how lighting and auto balance works, but its alright we're all autistic orbitors sometimes.

Well you are at least
Also did you get my artist depiction of you CNN+?

>>25232654
>>25232664
>54
>64

>both 3000x3000
>197KB
>357KB

How the hell do you get the same picture, same quality and same resoultion but different sizes? M-my......my brains
>>
File: fuc-mang.gif (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
fuc-mang.gif
3MB, 512x288px
Mfw all these 1 time posters and randoms flocking in this thread over imagefap.com material

Don't be surprised if you see this gif somewhere else on /soc/, its hot fira...
>>
>>25232717
>wafiu is a mod
If only, I'll make sure to ask her tonight since she was busy cucking my yesterday with my dad

>>25232727
I don't even think your helping opening your mouth in hear all the time.
Your just enabling more and more anons to lurk for these fake pics, and you don't even know her screen name so just makes me think

>>25232749
preach motherfucker preach
>>
>>25232753
Do they ever follow up and examine them over their claims. I mean the realist in me would just assume their dad or creepy uncle raped them in their sleep
That books seems pretty interesting I'd dl but I'm finding out that I'd rather have a physical book rather than an ebook. Seems like it give me more incentive to read, that and I usually read when I shit

Theres a bunch of shit I wish I could have recorded for the thread. There was a car accident me and a friend saw last year that would have been perfect

I know a few people who are like that, its 50/50 with me sometimes I like getting high by myself and use it for drawing or watching something. But then other times I'd just like to be around good company. GOOD COMPANY, not dumb stoners tho I've been smoking with the same ppl for years now
So it really just depends who you hang around and what you talk about. Sometimes those friends just want to talk vidyas, which I find annoying but thats life I guess
>here did you get that nigger lizard
kek I think it was july cause it was hot as balls, it was just chilling on the wall to my garage, keeping out of the sun. Apparently their kinda hard to find
>>
>>25234762
Ill save you cheese with pizza then; is what I am currently eating.
>>
>>25232905
well I got two (you)s from this
But thanks for the public shaming and fuck your house. I think we need a show of hands of whoes samefaggin

>>25232914
why can't OP get special permission to see all samefags?

>>25232941
Ohhhhh was that from that rogue anon who photoshops random anons? I always wondered who did all that, and it also makes me wonder. How many first names do you have?
>sheep
Not exclusively eating all the giraffes heads off and throwing the rest away like a proper capitalist

Shhhhhhh don't let that anon see your request.

I'll think of something noteworthy to spam next time that drunk abdu returns
>>
>>25233497
Were any of those sins even condemnable or were they simple things like fapping or cutting into line? How long do you usually go before you go back to have another confession?

>I make guns for a living
I'm interested in this, are you a gun smith? And please don't tell me you make AR-15s those are so played out now

>>25234866
fuck you and your dubs
But you just reminded me I wanted to make french fries. But lol cheese pizza, I think I'm good I just saw on the news that two pedo got arrested today for making child porn in LA
>One some black guy, getting kids from some online game to give him pics
>Other was some Italian restaurant owner who was filming women in the bathroom

god bless this state
>>
>>25234901
Fersures
>>
>>25232455
>No comedy show with that same kind of format
I know man, thats what makes it so sad. It is like a parody of the cheesy sitcom. Curb your enthusiasm is somewhat close, but it aint the same. Baneposting is kind of funny, but footfags are fucking D I S G U S T I N G. Stay in your own fucking threads REEEE.

>Paid for by voting agency
Well it depends on the gifts. If you mean those tiny buttons and stickers, I dont think anybody is going to give a shit about those. Now (((private donations))) is where shit starts getting murky.

>Set the mood
I guess that was just one of the quirks of her. She liked foreplay over nigger music. I, on the other hand, prefer a quiet silence.

>Targets a nice place
It kinda is, actually. It is like a somewhat fancy walmart. The prices are a bit higher, though. Youre paying for that "I am totally not poor, guys" feeling.
>>
File: 1493910504804.gif (469KB, 263x264px) Image search: [Google]
1493910504804.gif
469KB, 263x264px
is there anyone here that isn't dead/dying from finals
>>
>>25235045
Subject?
>>
>>25235015
Thats what happens when you make unrepliable posts, you get a mountain of useless front from me.....your boy

>>25235028
I've still never watched curve your enthusiasm, I heard it was decently funny but I never had the channel that aired it so never had a chance to "steal" an episode. I'm not sure if merica got sick of parody sitcoms but it kind seems that way, look at the office that shit got old after fucking 6+ years
I'm not even sure if your allowed to make bane threads there anymore, I think "think' foot posts are bannable now. But if anything those 12 yo actress threads need to be deleted, those fags have a real problem

>depends on the gift not the girth
Nah pens and stickers don't count, I want to know exactly what those "gifts" were because it doesn't seem like anyone will give a straight answer. I just want the truth scully...

>one quirk
Is foreplay a quirk? Thats a pretty common thing especially for fatter people, essential for asian women too, can't fit your log in a dry thin crack in the wall

>nah guys I shop at target, I make above minimum wage
That what I always felt about that place, or maybe more of a fancier K-mart since their usually not that big. Their usually nice and clean, idk how but their always quiet and depending where you live the female employees are usually cute af
>>
File: IMAG0175.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0175.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>25235045
Does my eye look dead inside? I'm also blind now so you have that too
>>
File: shit.jpg (6KB, 253x96px)
shit.jpg
6KB, 253x96px
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>25235283
I noticed that I get that if make big posts, I said to someone else it seems like when you hit 1500 characters 4chan shits its self
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izL1Nt_fKoM
>>25233497
That's a pretty unusual way to go about becoming Christian.
My only exposure to theology has been me pretending to be a either a protestant or catholic on /lit/ a few years ago when they had a big fad of Christianity on there, so it was an easy way to bait people in replying.

What sorta guns?
>>25233548
I'm weird too, it's quite alright.
>>25234682
DON'T SHAVE!
>>
File: message 1.jpg (50KB, 348x309px) Image search: [Google]
message 1.jpg
50KB, 348x309px
>>25235302
>>25234707
This calls for strange solutions.
>>
>>25234756
I will stalk you from now on, that's for sure.
>>25234830
Yeah, I think it could be so, and they are just coping with the reality by coming up with an elaborate tale of aliens and stuff.
>creepy uncle
I've never understood this stereotype for some reason.
I got it off the big /x/ occult Mega-link, it basically has little bit of everything.

What happened?

I'm pretty much a vegetable when I am high, so all I can do is walk around and look at things or eat stale bread and wonder why the crust is so good, so I don't know how you can draw or do anything creative. But dude, weed lmao.
I know a guy who was a big stoner and he began watching those David Icke videos on Youtube and reading his stuff, he couldn't shut up about Illuminati conspiracies. That was years ago, now he never says those things anymore. Still is into that retarded New Age spiritualism thing.

SO YOU KIDNAPPED A FUKKEN LIZARD AND YOU ACTUALLY KEPT IT ALIVE FOR SO LONG?
>>
>>25234873
You'd expose me as le infam00s lewd poster, as some would believe it, so no way. :]
>>25235045
I'm woke.
>>25235280
Lens distortion makes your cheekbones look like prime Mongolian tits.
>>25235302
Not always, I got one of the big posts through, so I don't know what is happening.
>>
>>25235332
But my mom said I looked like an asian sage, if this shit won't fill in on my bridge then its gone. I'm not feeling it....also I sometimes burn it when I smoke

>>25235339
Alright I'm going to try my best to reply to this. but damn you don't have an english pack on your PC?
Idk how you even deal with use posting in english all the time

alright
I'm seriously wondering who the fuck is doing this and that they do with most of their time. That anon is literally studying your posting habits, and saving anything you post
makes you really think.
>how much time they spent pouring thru the archives
>how long has "he" been doing this*
>how does this guy operate in the real world
>how autist is he
>and how much fucking time has he spent pouring thru the archives

*I say he because even tho theirs autist femanon on this site they usually know when enough is enough. But if anything he gets off to all this

But I didn't even know about that trick with duplicate files. i guess I'll go pretend I'm someone else now
kek also that link is going to have to wait
>>
>>25235404
>English pack
>English
It actually helps me remind myself how to write words properly as I don't have anything telling me if I am right or wrong.

I noticed it in the earlier threads, but I didn't pay as much attention, but at this point it is annoying. I'm not blind as they might think I am.

You can literally post the same image until you hit the image limit if you just change it a little bit everytime you post. It doesn't register as the same picture.

I need coffee.
>>
File: we wuz.png (105KB, 930x520px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz.png
105KB, 930x520px
Which one are you?
>>
>>25234901
>Were any of those sins even condemnable or were they simple things like fapping or cutting into line?
Masturbation is a mortal sin, yeah. If you're addicted to pornography or the feeling of it then your culpability is lessened, but it's still a mortal sin and it has to be confessed explicitly. Cutting in lines or gossip or minor things (venial sins) don't have to be explicitly mentioned, although they should.

Cultural Catholics always joke about 'Catholic guilt' and it's very real. Not because God is all about hell and damnation and the need to be perfect to avoid those two, but because the soul seeks the good and the highest good is God, obviously. When you're aware of that intrinsic desire to be a better person and you have a misstep, it's a pretty shameful feeling.

>And please don't tell me you make AR-15s those are so played out now
Not a gunsmith, no. I work in a machine shop for one of the top 5 firearms manufacturers in the United States. We do not make an AR-15 variant, in fact we only have two, maybe three models that use the 5.56 cartridge.

>>25235332
>That's a pretty unusual way to go about becoming Christian.
God calls to everyone in mysterious ways. It's only a matter of listening.
>My only exposure to theology has been me pretending to be a either a protestant or catholic on /lit/ a few years ago
lolol. Let me guess, Seven Storey Mountain, GK Chesterton, or C S Lewis, that kind of thing?

Theology is really as complicated as you want it to be. The dumbed down, simplified version that Protestants generally cling to makes no sense half the time.
>>
>>25235359
The mind will think of some pretty fucked up stuff to cope with certain kinds of trauma. But then again I bet all the money I don't have the people who said they were probed have told a lie like that before.
>I've never understood
Lol that more of a fact if anything in america. Alot of families have some kind of mentally fuck up sibling who the family won't trust around their kids.
Hell my brother might be that guy in the future. Sometimes......sometimes he says some weird shit and I've seen and heard about his porn collection too. Dickgirls and hentai

>me and friend just got done eating at a burger king
>we're in santa anna for that fighting game thing we went to
>santa anna is quit shitty at night, lots of bums roaming around
>probably spent 30 mins eating in their bantering about the election
>soon as we walk out to the cross walk
>we hear a big crash happen down the street\
>some white van full of fat ppl crashed into a truck and they hit the corner missing a light pole
>the crash happened right next to the vidya place we were just at
>but surprisingly all the fats are all calm and okay nothing amazing happens

That was the same night where we almost got into 3 accidents. Seemed like the entire city forgot how to drive

Funny enough when I started smoking I lost all my ability to draw, it only came back after a year or two after that. If you keep smoking you'll feel less like a vegetable and more streamlined.
Man thats what I mean by good company, I hate listening to conspiracies especially high its a waste of good weed. Some ppl just spend their high on dumb things and have to spread the word. Reminds me of highschool when all the rappers were saying they were lluminati

yeah I did, now that bitch got stockholm syndrome, fite me
>>
>>25235444
ohhhhh fuck those digits, and I'm surprised I didn't get an connection error. I was about to split that post
>>
>>25235444
*approaches digits*
Nothing personel.

Reply when I get back.
>>
>>25235422
Idk how you deal with our world famous silent silent vowels and "gh"s and what if you run into a synonym? I have a jewtube plugin on my firefox that unchecks my spellcheck. So now I get a little more practice in.

I thought the whole posting an old pic of you was going to be the height of this gag, but I guess I'm wrong. Who ever it is, they seem to have some kind of long standing beef with you.
And kek I always thought the 4chan system was full proof, but know I know it just reads pixels. that changes the whole game

>>25235425
>lol sicily getting cucked in the BLACKED meme like always
I don't think any of this applies to me cause theres no jungle slavs just desert. And all north africans are angry dark muslims

soooooo wine slav
>>
File: 1487911662256.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487911662256.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>25235439
Well then I have a whole back log of mortal sins to make up for. But saying I'm addiction to porn just to get a lighter sentience is kind of a loophole in a way. Damn but I never knew gossip was a sin in the catholic church, that on just seems like a human condition

Catholic guilt is pretty real I heard its brought up apon you even at birth. That your conception was a sin and you must work off the sins of your parents with commitment to the faith, or something like that.
I can't really say I felt shame in a while, desire seems to be a different take depending on the person.

>top 5 firearms
Soooo remington or smith and wesson? I know those two have patents for ar-15s. They don't make any of them that accept 7.62 cause that would be to dangerous for the public imo

>>25235448
>wallaby gets scared off by the most aggressive animal in the park

Alright senpai I'll probably be up till then. Well till 2am at tops I'm changing my sleep schedule TONIGHT
>>
bumping for moar nudes
>>
>>25235264
O yeh :3 heh
>>
https:/youtube.com/watch?v=sNi80K5sTco

Do have a gf in my filename. Barelly checked. Doesn't really mean jack tbqh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcoBDVXpdr8
>>
Does T still post in here?
>>
horny cutie, come fuck me 10119 emerald sun, San Antonio, tx
@blackzilla_man is my kik
>>
>>25236627
Termi is kill
>>
>>25231047
Your hair is so long now pham
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto479.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto479.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
Thread seems dead today and I am procrascinating on (You)'s.

Rate my squash plants though.
>>25235439
Perhaps, I'm not the religious type due to some of my views, but I do see the appeal on some level. I think they have to do more with irrational tendencies than thought out reasons.

>Chesterton
Exactly that, I even used his views on Nietzsche to bait a large ammount of replies, the man just keeps on giving.

Well, you can read a catechism or the entire Summa. Depends on who you are and what do you want.
>>25235444
Some people just like to lie, I know a semi-pathological liar myself, he is a funny guy, but I don't trust anything he says.

>your brother
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS COLLECTION?
D-did you fap tho?

Well, that is unusual, but nothing that tragic. Now I know a guy who saw a car crash into two people and them dying, it fucked him up well for some time.

More drivers, the larger the chance of shitty drivers in them.

I guess it is all about conditioning, but I can't imagine myself smoking on the regular, weed just isn't my type of drug. Drugs usually have the worst effect on me, so I try to stay away.
Yeah lmao I remember hearing about Illuminati in 6th grade or something, people were big on that, but it's all horseshit.
>muh triangles
>muh marketing must mean satanic rituals

Damn you's a straight up madman.
Sorry for low-quality replies, I'm bit unfocused.
>>25235459
I've never really had issues with writing English, even when I just got started, iirc my teacher told me I have a natural ability to "get" that part of the language quickly. As for speaking, my spoken English sucks dick, I have a bad accent as I rarely speak English.

As far as I am concenred, the "you're all betafags" poster has been here since Autumn. We were already in decline then.
It's a simple trick I found out about a long, long time ago.

HOW ARE YOU WINE SLAV?
>>
>>25235499
If ducks are angry, how come seagulls are the ones going spastic on me at the beach?
>>25236627
Termi? She has stealthposted here a couple of times, but last time I properly spoke to her she was working in a pizza place and trying to save up some money. Either she's busy or has moved on just like most of the people that used to post here.
>>25236653
Yeeh, been almost a year since I last cut it, it was late June. I was drunk and buzzed it kek. It's hard to keep it under control though, might cut it down soon.

What's up?
>>
>>25236058
Means a lot actually, do you not see......the patterns
https://youtu.be/gU1pZbgm4gg

>>25236627
Idk are you going to tell ever other thread that she posted here, I noticed there's a few ppl who lurk here just to save her pics.

Last I remember she moved out and quit here last chessy pie job and started grad school. I'm pretty sure I triggered her with that bolivian macro I made a few months ago, she prob lurks here from time to time.

>>25236635
>San Antonio
Lol enjoy your fucking drought, with love and kisses from California xp
>>
File: IMAG0180.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0180.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Wow still getting posting errors even on my God dang fone.
Fuckin government
>>
>>25236888
Witnessed.
>>
>>25236894
Witness my manifestation from this mortal realm
>>
File: Fotor_149453076918089.jpg (874KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_149453076918089.jpg
874KB, 2448x3264px
>>25236917
Fuc whoops
>>
File: eeee.jpg (95KB, 710x408px) Image search: [Google]
eeee.jpg
95KB, 710x408px
>>25236921
Should I be concerned?
>>
>>25236694
I haven't been around any liars like that in a while, I guess I just pushed them out of my life. Can't really hang around ppl I don't trust

>how
Cause I been on his computer, we shared the same room till we were eighteen, my friend who's kinda like a brother told me he found some.
It's not like it's a secret now dude just leaves his shit in a "H" folder in another folder on his desktop.

Lol what's their to fap too, 2D lolis don't give me boners

Yeah see I still haven't seen a fatality here, even tho they happen here alot. Always wondered how I'd take seeing something like that. I hope I don't do the famous merican thing and say I have PTSD now and I need sadboi pills

There's always a bunch of drivers there just some days where accidents and crazy driving is everywhere.

That's what I thought before I started, I was pretty straight edge before that. I wouldn't even drink because "I wasn't old enough". But like all things it just becomes a norm some ppl can function like nothing happened others won't even drive after smoking.
Bfuh that shit was so annoying it happened thru out 9th-11th grade, all the swag, jerkers, and wantabe blacks would always talk up a storm in class about Kayne and Beyonce Illuminati shit.
>Bruh they the riches ppl out there tho, they can do whatever day want tho
>You know they killed biggy right
>>
>>25236921
Error: You have not unlocked your true potential yet.

Would you like to give £2,000 to achieve this?
>>
File: IMAG0194.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0194.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Man fuck your squashes their on drugs anyway. Here's what that sprout looks like ATM, I pray it's the Korean fir I planted but no clue yet.
Also planted my Cypress seedlings last week their sitting in a plastic bottle in my window

>>25236934
Possible but my stomach is bubbling so I think I'll be stuck with you please for a while

>>25236694
You probably just need to hang around English speakers for a few years. Your probably a quick learner since you picked writing in it. Tho writing and speaking are two different things and you already mastered the hardest part.
If you do move to the UK you'll get to see just how bad they butcher their language especially Scott's, tho scottish girls make my knees quake like a Quaker

I can't even remember now, all threads from last year are starting to phase together. For all I know that could be a regular with the meta knowledge they have.
Shit I didn't even know the oldest trick in the book, says alot

Because all pasta niggas are niggers no matter what they say and map didn't apply to shitskin so I picked the nicest nation there.

Fucking guineas
>>
>>25236993
This sounds like a scam but I'm a trust fund baby so my dadums will pay for it one way or another
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2xs4G83TWk
>>
arab girl come back!
>>
>>25237195
Tha fuck I though viper was black, or at least black american

nigga doesn't have a nap in his hair and his face looks hispanic as fuck. Probably dominican
>DROPPED
>>
File: leave-faggot.gif (3MB, 484x273px) Image search: [Google]
leave-faggot.gif
3MB, 484x273px
>>25237368
wew lad just stop, your prob that anon who always says, "your cute post more"
>>
>>25237400
Drawanon, you're cute, wanna fug mayne?

t. totally anonymo0us
>>
arab girl dont listen to these jerks your qt!
>>
>>25237403
my kik:bigblackbottom//420SWAGbitch

come hit me up for the D bitch a/s/l?
>>
>>25237507
18 f la

fuk me daddy
>>
>>25237432
I sometimes wonder why I hold my tongue, but then again seeing all this thirst is always a kek in the sides

>>25237514
>f
>la
>18
yo fuck off with this, those are all triggers
>>
>>25237519
but u r my crush :((

I think almost all the obviously fake contactfag threads have LA as location lmao.
>>
File: IMAG0195.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0195.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Alright thread I'm heading out to clean the gutters since I'm bored and the weather nice, and God knows it should have been a while ago.

One of you lurker request a drawing or something I'm bored and willing

>>25237537
No one has a crush on me, but good farce tho

I've noticed that, have no clue why that is, but usually "18" is the common red flag.
That's from experience when I use to post in contact threads, glad I don't anymore. And I'll keep my phone with me to bantering
>>
arab girl where are you!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoVnqbkBebY

Night.
>>
>>25237568
You know her Skype is catjakin
>>
>>25235264
>Curve your enthusiasm
>Curve
Just pirate it my dude. The office was decent but it should have ended around season 6 or 7. That last 3 seasons was dogshit kinda. Those actress threads make me feel fuckin skeezy, dude. I know it aint illegal but its something that can just pop up out of nowhere if youre on a list or something. Feds watching this shit, you know?

>Gifts
Its all donations and shit to politcal campaigns. Play ball with me and I will have a corporation that I am friendly with give you a bit of money. I know bob from Goldman, he can send a few thousand your way.

>Fatter people
Goddammit man. She was a bit chubby desu but punani is sweet.

>Always quiet
That is a good thing about target. You walk in and its just peaceful. Female employees are the shit, man. All the qts go to fucking Shoprite and other stores, only fatties work at the warehouse club I am at. Goddammit I want a thin white blonde to fucking pound now, and I want to meet her at a retail store.
>>
>>25236875
But yet I feel meh inside

Damn this is prutty damn good

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rHycT3MTtu8

Going to the store, later m8
>>
>>25237679
are you true?
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto480.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto480.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
Who woke and eating buckweat at 4:25?

GOing to bed after, this is a bump.
>>25237880
Yes, it's definitely her.
>>
File: IMAG0202.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0202.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I meant to post in the thread after I was done with those gutters but I was out of it. And the power for the entire neighborhood went out TWICE so theres that. I feel bad for my hardrives ;(

Can someone answer this question:
>What are the purpose of gutters? Are they their to catch rain water and siphon it away from doorways, or just catch ever bit of debris till they clog themselves up?

Anyway bump from page 10
>>
>>25237653
This definitely click b8. No thanks

>>25237697
I've been told to pirate a bunch of tv shows, but if theres more than 5 seasons thats a no go. Like Lost or Mad Men feel like that would be around 100gb. And idk about the office, I think I got tired of the "we're being filmed, look at the camera" shtick Those fucking actress threads are creepy af not skeezy
Those anons have most likely been following them even before they were even legal. And then they say some of the craziness pedo shit about what they'll do to them. But what would happen if they closed /tv/, I don't want to know

>donations
I think everyone should know about private donations, that shit has been happening for a while. All those fancy dinner parties during a campaign at billionaire's mansion just to get more funds to run more dumb PR commercials. I thought, and I thought I heard the obanga gifts went to regular voters

>punani is sweet
thats true about alot of chubb girls, but you got to work for it like a slave

>peacful
idk what it is about their atmosphere but its like as soon as you walk in there your in another world. Can't say that about super target haven't been to one in a minute. All the qts work at the ones they'll actually shop at, almost every walmart employee is either a degenerate or doesn't want to be there.
I remember going to one with my white coworker in pasadena and we were both just jaw stricken on how big all their asses. Its either you settle for a haggard girl at work or mask yourself for a college girl. Keep your blondes their nothing but trouble lol
>>
File: IMAG0197.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0197.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
That shit was straight up THICC as white people on this tawianese copy infringed website would say after black stopped saying it
>>
>>25237800
Tomorrow is another day anon, but I feel you I usually get pretty depressed around the summer time
Funny enough I've never listen to their entire album just that one song

>>25237945
I can't even tell whats going on in this pic, is that stuff salted or sweeten?

Also why is your damn chest hair in every damn pic now, your going to cause a riot with all the submissive girls on this board
>and you also ruined my b8 almost had him
>>
File: IMAG0203.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0203.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
This stuff almost reminds me of brazilian anal juice or better known as respiração de idiota
>>
File: IMAG0200.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0200.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm out of here faggots
>>
>>25238900
Yeh
>>
File: 1488836672953.jpg (62KB, 444x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488836672953.jpg
62KB, 444x768px
Should I use my personal email on craigslist or a more anonymous one?
>>
>>25239644
Depends, how many boys are you trying to attract?
>>
>>25239656
I'm replying to an ad
>>
arab girl are you here!
>>
>>25238900
Salty, it's just covered in sour cream.

I tore my shirt and I live like a slob, so it only adds to it.
Time to exploit daddy issues to hell and back then, where do I sign up?

Shh, he would figure it out that you're too much of a hunk to handle anyways.

Busy day, but how you've been? Wait a moment for (You)'s.

>bump
>>
File: 1491083225589.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491083225589.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
>>25238869
>Mad men clocks at 100gb
Well thats true unless you get shit quality rips. You should go for that russian rips. 10gb per episode. You can count the pores on Jon Hamm's face. That routine did get kind of annoying, but at least it didnt have a laugh track. Its not the actresses that are skeezy, its the age. If /tv/ closed the people would maybe go to lit or another forum. The footfags would just spam on the other boards.

>Obanga gifts
The obama phone lady comes to mind. Corruption is illegal but it aint really corruption.

>Work for it like a slave
They shouldn't make me work for it, they are the chubsters.

>How big all their asses
Ayy sometimes white girls have a nice ass. They aint the tumor asses like the blacks and hispanics have. They are just nicely shaped with the perfect amount of fat. I kind of want a college girl. Work girls are fucking trouble, dude.
>>
arab girl!
>>
>>25239728
Anon
>>
arab girl you here!
>>
Threads like these make me wish for a voluntary lobotomy sometimes.
>>
>>25240093
It me
>>
>>25239984
henlo
>>
arab!
>>
girl!
>>
o
>>
where arab girl!
>>
y u ask
>>
>>25233042
>>25240236
not you
arab girl please!
>>
>>25240253
:'(
>>
Take your time with your (you)s pious, I'm fighting to stay awake atm

>>25240253
>>25240228
Truly you deserve the SAA award(Saddest Anon Award) for your pathetic existence ITT. But I think I just came up with a new drawing idea now.
>>
arab girl your the best thing here!
>>
c o m f y discord server
.gg/qWCFE
>>
>>25240267
What's even the point of posting in here tbfh.

I skipped out another day of sleep, so I am sleepy as fuck and probably won't reply until tomorrow.

Will bump before sleep.
>>
File: divinity.jpg (407KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
divinity.jpg
407KB, 960x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4oApBlw7Gc
>>
arab girl the only good thing from itt!
>>
File: varg_vikernes.jpg (21KB, 184x342px) Image search: [Google]
varg_vikernes.jpg
21KB, 184x342px
>>
arab girl!!
>>
arab girl please post!
>>
>>25240461
>>25240418
>>25240367
>>25240316
>>
File: WP_20170429_19_47_47_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170429_19_47_47_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
I'm getting ready to go to a geek gathering tomorrow

Current favourite song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzJhkrZm5Y

Looking for people to play OW on PS4 with, that would be nice
>>
>>25240418
>>
Night and last bump.
The autism in the thread has reached a critical mass and I might have gotten AIDS from he posts today.
>>25240474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDACHNxQyYY
Favourite DG song at the moment.
>>
arab girl post again please!
>>
>>25240487
GP is really underrated
>>
arab girl post your beautiful face!
>>
bump for now
>>
File: IMAG1892.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1892.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I've been away for 2 days and already there's so much to catch up on and some guy begging to see some girl's nudes or someshit.

Anyway take this picture of some stuff I got at the local movie/music/game thrift place.

>The Dreamcast literally just came in and hadn't even gone up on the shelf yet. Feelsgoodman.

>>25232478
>anime viewer
Eh, I recoil at the thought because these days when you hear that you think of /a/ moeshit waifudom or screaming weebs. I'm picky, I like stuff with adult casts, western influence, and non-rehashed writing, and have a soft spot for the avant garde. Most of the titles I like are at least 10 years old.
>Boston
Uhhh, idk. I've visited but never stayed long. I know the temple is like, southwest of Boston proper.
>deplorable
Hilariously, I'm mixed Arap/white/NAfrican, and also ("bad") Muslim.
>Kek I thought it all took place in some asian country
White pipo have been eating up the "zen" thing for about a decade now. Aside from the Tibetan monks and one teacher at the school, I don't think I've even met an Asian Buddhist.

>>25232489
>no long posts
But that's what this thread is foooor. Pls fix soon, notmoot Japanese overlord man.

>>25235045
Me...

...but I'm also too old to still be in school anyway. :^)

Good luck tho, Anon.
>>
>>25240491
OH yes
>>
Bump from the 9th.

You're more important than cocks, selfies, and shallow insecurity, chat thread.
>>
File: 1494665082825.jpg (842KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494665082825.jpg
842KB, 1440x1080px
Crap I was about to bump the thread but it was already done by such a kind anon

>>25242698
Your probably on of the 4 or 5 anons on soc who think this, apparently dick pics and self gratification are way more important than ITT, but thats life
I'll reply back to you guys in the morning since I have to wake up early anyways. Also nice pick up on that dreamcast btw

till later
>>
I'm bored so bored bump i guess

what are you fags up to today
>>
also when are we gonna start the riot revolution?
cus i'm getting ice cream on monday
>>
File: john-f-kennedy-42.jpg (148KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
john-f-kennedy-42.jpg
148KB, 900x750px
Nobody really missed me
>>
>>25243038
>missed me
>kennedy
i chuckled
>>
>>25243064
>i chuckled
Asking of you'd like to do something together in a nondirty way. Maybe talk.
>>
I'm moving soon, if you want to hang out let me noe.
>>
arab girl whats your contact please answer me! i wont do what the the slavic guy did to you i promise!
>>
balts r not slavs
>>
>>25243282
what arab girl????
>>
>>25242733
Zero motivation to post anything ITT tbqh.
>>
>>25243303
the beauitful goddess that used to post in soc
>>
arab girl your the only interesting person here!
>>
File: 1493932320178.gif (985KB, 254x160px) Image search: [Google]
1493932320178.gif
985KB, 254x160px
>>25243312
Whelp, guess I might as well (you) the thread and then fuck off and find something to do

>>25243282
>>25243330
>>25243398
>Pls arab grille give me your contact info so I can triangulate your IP address
>Your a goddess, I have to stalk you......
drunk abdou pls stop, picrelated is aslo what you have in mind to do
>>
>>25239589
oh.......oh alright anon ;(

>>25239644
If its not anything sketchy like buying hot merchandise or "encounters" you should be fine, that guy prob gets enough replies as it. Unless you piss him off I doubt he'll hack you like a russian

>>25239860
>sour cream
I just burped some stuff up in my mouth, I couldn't eat that. Creamy shit is my petpeeve I think I'd rather chew on 5 yo jerky for a month straight

There was a ROOM thread I saw yesterday, I wanted to post in it but I guess I was being too lazy. But anyway there was a true slob that posted in there with the messiest room, shit all over the floor no table space. Low and behold it was a girl's room, not surprising tho
Where do you sign up? Only the most magical and successful thread on here, caregiver and edom threads of course

Idk how I feel closer to summer it gets the more depressed I feel.
Just been trying to keep a clear head atm, also heard my brother and his band are having a kick back at the "SPACE" their recording room and of course he didn't invite me only heard cause a friend told me. I might go but I don't have my hopes up
>>
>>25239967
Kek I forget what thread I saw that pic in, but we were probably in the same thread at some point

>quality shit rips
But I don't want that and I don't want anything that eats up that much memory, tho seeing how well their makeup is would be good if I was an oscars judge. Maybe that show wasn't just for me, I just tend to get bored of thing pretty quickly after a while.
Didn't I kinda say that about child actors I don't remember. Lel if they moved to lit their would be a huge shit storm, hiro just needs to make post on /tv/ on how disappointed and grossed out he is about that board like moot did.

>phone lady
What did she do and or get? Political donations are the name of the game, its part of the cog of modern elections biggest super pack wins the election. Its more of an unspoken arrangement

>their chubbsters
Most likey they watch mad porn and destroyed their climax from fapping for fucking 3 hours, kek at least thats my theory

>tumor ass
Yeah cause everyone except whites have gross looking butts, lol I get it shitskins are disgusting people. Their most likey perfect because they squat butt idk what the definition of a perfect butt is tbqh. Kek didn't I say something like that about work girls last year?
>>
arab girl!!!
>>
>>25240322
I should make a big rant in the OP post about not dumping your discord links in here. Its a chat thread why do you need to make a safespace?

>>25240338
>when you let anyone even tumblr people rap. Also in my goddamn state tooooooo!? oh mai god i want to fight someone one REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>25241558
Yeah no more lewds of burrnette girls now its just that guy who spams the thread thinking he'll summon that anon
But damn man thats a good buy on that dreamcast(I'm repeating myself) but those controllers even came with two memory cards, usually some ppl will sell them sepratley. Never did like how they did that I remember those cards costing a bookoo amount of money.
Guess sega took a note from jewish nintendo. Do they also have the rumble pack? Also enjoy that wire placement lol

I don't even touch /a/ in anyway I'm not into waifu collecting and arguing or smug anime girls. But I feel you on the western influence and mature setting stuff I'm the same way with anime, those are usually the only stuff I'll touch. I'm mostly intrested in 70s-early90s anime since that seems to be the high point.
>didn't stay long
Well hopefully one day I'll get to find out myself. I'd like to go cause its a food meca and good for bar hopping

Usually when I see north african I automagically assume muslim since north africa basically belongs to them. No hate tho this thread seems to attract shitskins like myself for whatever reason
>Asian Buddhist
thats one of the reason why I never took it american buddism serious here. Just doesn't seem like the real deal when Jim from accounting is able to dawn the robes. That temple in pasadena I use to drive past had a few asian monks, but not surprising since that city has a high asian population

seems like its been fixed on the US end, I think pious is still having issues. Maybe you have to refresh the page
>>
File: 1494545075326.jpg (99KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1494545075326.jpg
99KB, 350x262px
>>25243517
If i told you she doesn't lurk here cause she's busy with persnonal shit would that make you stop?
your killing me with this shit
>>
arab girl say something!
>>
Alright then your just waisting your time and bumping the thread
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12HZqhXFULz
>>
i want arab girl!
>>
>>25243570
She left months ago, dude. Try telepathic methods instead. This can works.
>>
>>25243577
why!
im posting here for here
arab girl!
>>
DRAWANON I TRIED DRAWING IN ONE OF THE BREADS
>>25243230
>>
>>25243593
Oh shit I didn't even know there was a new "nonfaggot" drawthread going on. Those last two were cancer since it was that one guy trying to get laid.

>Not ty
>Not even surprising
I'll probably pop in after I eat something, can't draw shit when I'm hungry. Aslo I'm pretty sure I drew that OP like two times that femguy needs more pictures
>>
>>25243618
Draw me mayne, I honestly feel too lazy to post a proper reply to anything ITT tbqh.

I'm listening to tacky rap, am I losing it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BABNcJ7SDk
>>
>>25233045
I gave you the time to reply fully but the time has ran out. You're excluded from the force, commander.

>Dongi
I don't recall as to what I was doing at the time but currently I'm in the process of making some homemade banana chips with girl. Not sure why but I hope it turns out well.
I tend to look like an absolute jackass leaving the house because of this. On days when sun is up all day I wear a peacoat and on the hailing ones I walk around in a tee. Kill me.
Doubt the water has had time to warm up yet, regardless of a few days sunny.
>>25234873
No idea, just some dude that felt like it I suppose. I appreciate the act, regardless.
I've got 2 first names, why?
>Head
Ye well im not gai like u.
keep ur head to yourself.
geiboi.

It's worth a shot. If I'm not against the movement I must be with it. Titties to the people!

Well, in honor of dexter you could make "Daddy's box" your new catchphrase slogan. It sounds a bit dirty but too mysterious to understand without the right tools either way.
You're a dirty bastard, I see right through you.
>>
arab! girl!
>>
>>25243632
I looked thru the thread........and kek I guess we're on the same mindlink cause theres not alot of ppl drawable in there. Plus theres like three anons WITH THE SAME pic I drew like two months ago
I'll get on it after I make a pancake and eggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8
Daily reminder this nigga went stright edge after going to prison(again) and got married. nigga gone and fucked up
>>
>>25243654
Dang mayne, I guess drawthreads are shit nowadays. You have a folder of people you draw btw? Wonder how large it is if you got one.

lmao, isn't he the guy with ice-cream tattoo on his cheek?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4BvnHtfMTk
This guy goes hard.
>>25243638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
u r gai :-D

check my hops mayne

(( I'm really lazy, pls. How is your evening, I promise I will reply soon. ))
>>
>>25243638
I've seen anons do that before but never post their own face so I just assumed it was the same an0n
>why?
Because you might be the next presidential assassin, the whole conspiracy is that everyone who "killed" not grazed like reagan, had two first names
Gay?
Your gay for eating animal crackers y-you.......faggot bet you just lure children with them

>"Daddy's box"
your going to have to explain that one to me cause that sounds like something you'd run into in a caregiver thread. I assume its the closet you'd hide your twink in when your wife gets home
Bruv I've been on this board since 2011, what do you expect
>>
arab girl please i want to talk to you!
>>
>>25243677
d u b s
>>
File: shit fam.jpg (265KB, 1437x843px) Image search: [Google]
shit fam.jpg
265KB, 1437x843px
>>25243665
Damn man you almost got demon digits. But idk man some drawfags just find a way to ruin an already shitty thread.
>wonder how large it is
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh picrelated
it gets so fucking huge since everything is a png and raw scan

Kek well you know when you don't need to put in a job application face tattooes are a must. But that nigga is pretty crazy and jiggabooish to begin with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMaYajamyw
>>
arab girl how are you!
>>
>>25243695
Your so sweet anon
I'm doing fine, how about you?
>>
>>25243693
almost, that just means im a good boi and done no evil here or anywhere

jesus, nearly 300 drawings
WILL YOU MAKE THAT FOLDER SMALLER AND SHARE YOUR ART?

ayy lmao, I unironically enjoyed that on some base level.
Then again I sometimes listen to this stuff, especially if I feel like I need to do something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wKH6QG7Jwg
>>
>>25243693
>Kek well you know when you don't need to put in a job application face tattooes are a must.
I will get one like Tyson once I ascend to boxing master race.

That said, daily Ali post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSewbS5eQI

I'VE BEEN CHOPPIN' TREES!
>>
real arab girl where are you!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2146x2682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2146x2682px
27 F

Artfag here with a picture I just drew.

It's kind of Yaldabaoth-y if any of you are in to Gnosticism.

AMA (ask me anything)!
>>
>>25243748
It's her, you mong.
>>
>>25243751
I am into occult and esoteric stuff.

Show me your other stuff.
And what kind of stuff do you read?
>>
>>25243748
Ahhhhh fuck your like one of those 35 year old fish that know better

>>25243752
Nah that was me b8'in him. So close
>>
>>25243757
You caught me, damn you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CeC3yrcG4
>>
>>25243755
Nag Hammandi library, the book of Thoth, a lot of Carl Jung. I have a mentor who's been studying mysticism and the a cult for 20 years.

You can see a bunch of my artwork on Instagram!!:

www.instagram.com/fat_mermaid_art
>>
>>25243738
Nah family you need to go to church because your a sinner for just being on this earth, because. Because

Some of that 300 are duplicates that I need to delete since those are those big ass raw scans. picrelated. I can upload idk how long it'll take, I can just delete the big stuff.
But there are nudes drawing from when the drawthread wasn't teaming with thirst idk if want to see those, plus all the old stuff is horrible looking

Sometimes nigga music can be a good listen, but theres alot of satire in some of his songs, kinda why I like it

>>25243743
Man I wish boxing could go back to its roots like when Ali was the CHAMP. Tho that shit was all race baiting, maybe to the extreme but thats how you sell tickets
Can't beleive that sob is ded now, UFC will always be a faggy sport to me in all honesty

>>25243751
What kind of work do you usually do, and how long have you been doing it?
Also can I request something? I made a banner flag for some fantasy nation but I'm terrible at making decent looking flag art and coat of arms
>>
arab girl answer!
>>
arab girl why dont you answer!
>>
>>25243880
>arab girl why dont you answer!
/thread/
>>
File: me walking out of the thread.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me walking out of the thread.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>skimming through this thread
>>
File: T5HKBTa.gif (417KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
T5HKBTa.gif
417KB, 320x180px
>>25242733
>apparently dick pics and self gratification are way more important than ITT, but thats life
It's the insecurity board lol. People don't want to chat, they just want someone to tell them they're not as shitty and unlovable as they believe they are, and the easiest way to do that is with superficial instant gratification.

>>25243434
>there was a true slob that posted in there with the messiest room
Oh god why did I just go into the archives to look at that. Women's rooms always tend to be way messier than men's, but I guess a large part of it is also that women tend to have more just... stuff that isn't just for decoration. Even factoring in how lazy people get with depression if you can get up to take a picture, you can at least pick up a few things while you're at it, ugh.

(women's bathrooms can be pretty awful too)

>Idk how I feel closer to summer it gets the more depressed I feel.
Summer is the best season though, perfect for getting out and doing stuff to stave away that depression. Keep your head up, Anon.

>>25243521
>those controllers even came with two memory cards
Only one, and I hooked it to my projector last night and it may be bad. Didn't register at all in one controller, and was going off and on in the other. I kept having to explain to my roomie "no, giving it new batteries will not make it show up, the V and the M functions in 'VMU' are separate."

>70s-early90s anime
There's some good stuff from back then, but a lot of those turned into huge franchises with a fuckton of content (Macross, Lupin, the Leijiverse). Early 2000s had a lot of good titles as well because everyone was trying to ride Bebop's coat tails, and that's when a lot of studios tried to experiment with new concepts. Nowadays its just what will sell.

>doesn't seem like the real deal when Jim from accounting is able to dawn the robes
Here it's less "Jim from accounting" and more "Jill the middle aged single mom from rural PA who got tired of Wicca."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1KON-K-Kk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPib1Zgcrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnog5RRQo

>>25243560
That's the good thing about these thirsty shitposts, at least they're keeping the thread alive when everyone's busy. :^)

>>25243593
Lmao oops. I auto-pilot hid that thread without even looking at the text because it started with some guy's face so my brain was like "rate thread, insta hide".

>>25243751
Neat. I like the detail on the mane.
>>
How is everyone's Saturday night going?
>>
>>25243434
Wot
>>
>>25244475
gud
>>
File: 1493835368262.png (154KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493835368262.png
154KB, 495x497px
>>25244475
just fuckin meh
>>
>>25244583
what are you up to?

>>25244616
same
>>
>>25244327
Its just sad to me, not trying to be edgy and say everyone is a degenerate. But maybe just a year ago this board was littered with all kinds of chat threads, now its just mainly us. But we barely get anyone new anymore, your not new cause you post here a good while ago, your just a cool dude

>more just... stuff
Thats basically it, I can't shit on anyone for having alot of stuff. Girls just like having a good set of cloths and accessories, and some girls are 10x more organized then men, but damn sometimes you'll just run into those messy ppl. I think I watched to much hoarders to go down that road.
Same here, that anon could at least pick some shit off the floor, I would get my arse beat and or cursed out by my dad when I was a niglet for something like that
>(women's bathrooms
Man..........I can't answer that cause holy shit even some neat women have dirty bathrooms. Guess its the one place where old habits die, i've pulled enough hair out the drain tbqh

Idk I guess I still have the desert mentality with me, it usually hit 100+F so Im just use to sitting on my ass and doing nothing to beat the heat

>busted controllers
Fuck I remember that happening when I was a kid, its most likey the wire since some ppl bend forward in the crease. those things do not age well tbqh does the system alteast work? Especially the AC cords

Almost everything turned into a big ass franchise, and they usually fall over from their own weight. Gundam especially, I'm still a big faggot for it(if you can't tell by my posts and drawings st) but sometimes the writing gets repeated or they just retcon it.
I've still haven't watch Macross I need to since it all made by the same ppl as the original gundam. But sometimes I think bebop killed the industry, animation like that aren't cheap and I'm sure it was hard to follow something like that. Modern anime just seems to be fanservice now, which just kinda shows you how bad it is in nippon
>>
>>25244636
sunrise and sleep tbqh

life is fukken rad rn
>>
arab girl were are you this thread is boring!
>>
>>25244212
this hurts my feelings
>this is me when I read your post

>>25244636
at least I'm not the only schmuck feeling meh today
>>
>>25243480
>probably in the same thread
o is pretty funny at times. Some of the jokes I dont get, but the pictures can be amusing.

>tend to get bored
A lot of people hate mad men but are into bullshit like breaking bad. I don't want to use the word pleb but I feel its justified.

>What did she do or get?
She was chimping about how obama paid for her phone. Look up "obama phone lady"

>Girls watch porn
Really?

>Everyone except whites have gross looking butts
Alright ill concede latinas have decent bodies then they get old and fat. I am not into blacks but sometimes you get those rare ones with a nice toned ass. The perfect butt is big, but not mushy. Its got a perfect shape that holds when clothed and nude. I could post a really old pic as an example, but I dont want to shit up this thread. Stuffing some fat into yoga pants is one thing, but having that ass hold firm is another. You probably did tell me about work girls being bad news, but muh dik wanted some fuk.
>>
Bump from the 9th before I head to bed. Where's our thirstanons to keep the thread alive?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (95KB, 1109x505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
95KB, 1109x505px
If you in Fiji, don't forget.
>>
>>25245481
>anons
>>
>>25245977
just pieus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ79-DIQ0Yw
>>
File: 1494775262495.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494775262495.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
yous noided af
>>
dog ate a library book
who wants to wire me £50
you get the luxury of feeling powerful giving money to someone
is a good deal
do it
>>
File: IMAG0212.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0212.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25244212
Am I going to die?
>>
>>25246542
Yes.
Sorry man.
I had to tell you.
>>
>>25246542
>gunna die
>is black
oh boy if you need to ask this i'm surprised you've lived this long i really am
>>
arab girl!
>>
>>25246584
>>25246585
Oh wow thanks you gypsy betacucks thanks for making fun of me. Guess I'll just go back to r.eddit now
>>
>>25246632
Where's Arab girl, you know where she is
>>
>>25246632
Where is she?paco
>>
>>25246644
And Arab said… nothing, you idiots!
He's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)
>>
>>25246632
What did you do to Arab girl?
>>
>>25246637
>fun of me.
cumes from a place of love bby you know that
>>
>>25246632
I just want my arab back...don't hurt her I have.....
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 1592x672px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 1592x672px
>>25246632
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
>>
>>25246632
that's what you say
>>25246668
the shitposter is being...shitposted???!?;*7&%???
>>
>>25246651
See:>>25246668

>>25246655
Must be the same place your dag put that library book. 50 quid is asking for two much, I got........2.49 on a gift card.

That's enough right
>>
Hitler was a sensitive man.
>>
File: 63c.jpg (10KB, 600x600px)
63c.jpg
10KB, 600x600px
>>25246671
>I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you
>>
>>25246674
>gift card.
it might just work...is it for subway?
>>25246674
>See
eh you making fun of me palio?
just cus i have no eyeholes don't mean u can bulle me
i'll av ur nose m8ty
>>
File: cat(ch) a rex.jpg (456KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
cat(ch) a rex.jpg
456KB, 1024x819px
>>25246682
take it back!!!!!!
>>
>shitposting ITT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XIrniuy-Y4

This is violence now.
>>
>>25246691
are walruses sexually submissive???

find out more on fox news @ 9
>>
>>25246682
Not as sensitive as my trigger finger, got him to show me his rostbratwurst last time I time traveled.
It's all in my novel...
>>
>>25246699
>double dubs
I want to read it now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9bOVk5xNs

what is happen???
>>
>>25246684
Ewww subway,that's sooooo 2000 and late, your supporting pedophile and terrorism buying their processed meat.

>fun
I'll tell you what's fun you little shit. Blowing off my targets head at 350 yards with a slight 2mph wind gust. My 7.62 will make sure you don't come through you bitch
>>
arab girl post your the best!
>>
>>25246699
>trigger finger,
The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger.”
you maniac
>>25246695
>find out more on fox news @ 9
>fox
but i only watch the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsiYu2VELM
a little sample for your uneducated mouth
>>
>>25246718
>x factor
reeeee
all my norman cousins watch that stuff whenever we are together and are drinking and have a laptop around

muh talent
muh singing voice
>>
>>25246696
Do you want me to make a meme out of this? Only way to stop me is to post your face or your "actually" IP address

>>25246714
How many chins or how many quran beards do you own?
>>
>>25246718
You know the saying about niggers and triggers. And this isn't metal gear no nanomachines are going to stop me from shooting up the block and accidentally killing kids

>>25246726
Yeah ty England for giving us another turn key show that ruins ever good song. My gmom loves that shit
>>
>>25246709
>your supporting pedophile and terrorism buying their processed meat.
i don't remember voting for Meryl Streep
>blowing my target
that's one way to get a load of data
>yards
actually kys
>make sure you don't come
oh you a naughty little kiwi
>>25246726
>have a laptop around
>with my cousins
you know what to do then
>norman
your aunties weren't too creative with the names
>muh talent
it shouldn't be the just the shower that gets to see you're disgustingly embarrassing...voice
>>
>>25246754
>You know the saying about niggers and triggers.
i wouldn't know, my streets clean
i mean
ethically clean, the actual roads are fucking filthy.
>accidentally
yeah sure bub
>kids
i know college students do sound childish but remember, old enough to pay taxes old enough to join isis
they're practically liberated already
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto511.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto511.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>25246763
>he evens saves my pictures now
PIOUS'D
>>
>>25246763
Wow that's it really? Your truly a master stalker pls don't tell me your a phatphuck cause that would be embarring to have ITT
>>
>>25246763
>>25246776
who's the real pious?
only one way to find out...
>>
>>25246782
I DON'T EVEN KNOW AT THIS POINT DESU
>>
File: 1493513910417.jpg (889KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1493513910417.jpg
889KB, 1836x3264px
>>25246738
ARAB GIRL POST!
>>
>>25246795
WHOAH IT WAS DRAWANON ALL ALONG, SHOULD'VE SUSPECTED THAT ALL ALONG!
>>
>>25246795
fuuuuuq
she's in the afro
>>
File: jaredfogle.png (126KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
jaredfogle.png
126KB, 450x300px
>>25246755
What's 55 divided by 3?
It's faggot at it's lower denomination
No it's not Streep, daily reminder Jared got more underager puss and boipuss than soc combined
>Load of data
What? Only a Saxon would shove words in ppl's mouths. And then keep talking to the camera man in the process.
>Kys
Yeah wonder how easy it is to eye your meters and muh millameters
>>
>>25246795
Fuck I should have known all along. Why does your face look like mine. Does your camera shut off when it gets your face in focus?

What's next?
>>
File: fogle1.jpg (40KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
fogle1.jpg
40KB, 620x264px
>>25246807
>whats
well you just simply-
oh you got me
>jared
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769681/Pedophile-Subway-pitchman-Jared-Fogle-sues-victim-s-parents-blaming-spiral-drug-abuse-self-harm.html

but the guy doesn't just quit
>shove things in peoples mouths
not just saxons...
>talking to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJa6al8J2o
insert jpg of man with mic
>to eye
we have Asian kids for that?
what are you stunk in the stone ages?
>>
>>25246768
Probably because your white women's clits hold to much testosterone and hang far to low. This scares the black man
>old enough to join isis
I'm pretty sure most of them are mentally still children. Or just make really poor life choices
>>
>>25246835
Dick too small.
>>
Oh shit Arab girl hunting must have dived into the archive to find a rebuttal. For this is it's natural reaction to hostility.

Next week we'll follow the amazing life cycle of the 4chanic Brit poster, as he returns to warmth of the African sahara

>>25246848
Case and point, that also none of us so yea
>>
>>25246822
Holy shit, I thought they threw him in prison already? Just goes to show you what the "law" is in California. You can sue the person you robbed because they shot you in the back.

Pretty sure he gave them the drugs in his five footer foot long
>not just Saxons
But doggins also, you fell for it

All your Asians are good for is making knock off fried chicken, I know this.

I'm going on my PC so I can properly read that article and jewtube link btw
>>
Shitposting ITT has reached critical mass. This is like the garbage bin of 4chan at this point.
>>
>>25246865
>>25246879
As the featherless R-nineamucock fears his calls have gone unheard. He desperately tries to defend his nest from the other predators.

But as is the way of mother nature, even the most desperate of creatures must face the fact that there is nothing here for him. He'll later be found have dead in a ditch just like the rest of his flock...
>>
>>25246881
Meh I guess at this point we should stop and just report I think I've done enough shitposting anyways
>>
>>25246879
Is this is the long haired merman?
>>25246881
>This is like the garbage bin of 4chan at this point.
Wallow in it my son
>>25246878
>"law" is in California.
with enough money you can do anything
>shot you
you can
could probably find a case where that happened
if
i
had
the
energy
>gave them drugs not hugs
insert video of mcdonalds selling heroin
>fried chicken
>i know this
you've convinced me
>gong to my pc
aha my plan is success
>>25246835
>scares the black man
have you never met a female black?
oh boy they're givin me a scare
>poor life
>most went to college
i see a link...
>pic
lel
>>
File: 13nA3tEzezSMbm.gif (923KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
13nA3tEzezSMbm.gif
923KB, 480x270px
>tune dropping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYEtOlRN1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCuOjfyUHnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMZCGQCEgM

>>25244706
>messy ppl.
One of my housemates is a slob, but like... an organized slob as in he's messy but his mess is contained. He's got like a 4ft pile of trash in his room and we have to tell him to bring down his stacks of dishes every week. The irony is he works as a High School janitor.

>I would get my arse beat and or cursed out by my dad when I was a niglet for something like that
My mom would go through my room with a trash bag and throw out pretty much anything that didn't cost her a lot of money.

>i've pulled enough hair out the drain tbqh
Ahaha, I've had to do that when living with long-haired guys.

One time I was living with this absolute fucking psycho single mom who had 4 adopted kids from around the globe, though she'd abandoned 2 of them at that point. Every fucking time I went to take a shower there was a GLOB of her hair in the drain. One of her daughters came back home for a bit, but left some toothpaste in the bathroom sink. Psycho mom passive aggressively leaves a post-it notes saying "alright, who's the pig??" I took the note, and when I moved out a few days later, put the note by the shower drain. :^)))))

>Idk I guess I still have the desert mentality with me
Maaan, even on warmer days with the window open, if I'm at my desk I've got one of those electric heaters blasting like 80+ degree air on me.

(cont.)
>>
I'll drop in the rest of (you) after I make this egg mcmuffin

Please keep the beatcucktery to a minimum
>>
>captcha: select all the clothing
>picture is of a clothing store with side-to-side racks
Guess I'll just select every square then.

>>25246957
>>25244706
>controllers
I mean the controllers themselves seem to be fine, its just that the VMU isn't reading properly. There's some on Ebay unopened for cheap so I might pick those up eventually. The system works, though I haven't checked the lens since I have no games to test at the moment. All the decent games seem to have jumped back up to their 40$ price tag from ye old days.

>Gundam
I love me some bigass robots, but for whatever reason I could never get into Gundam. Same for Eva.

I've only seen Frontier. It was enjoyable but the thing about Macross is it focuses heavily on musical idols which isn't everyone's cup of tea. Some good robutt battle choreography though.

I think what killed the industry is the fact that anime costs a lot in both time and money to produce, but the return is minimal without merchandising so that's become the #1 focus. People started to pirate and stream ever since the mid 2000s which was about the last time a lot of quality stuff was dropping. Only the most dedicated fans actually buy hard copies anymore. Merch is what makes most of the money, so what comes out nowadays is either shows based on established franchises that are guaranteed to sell, or shows that are basically stale *dere type waifubait for the sake of pushing statues and other figures with 50 different outfits.
>>
pieis leaves so does the arabposter hmmmm
>>
>>25247077
Really makes me think tbqh.
>>
>>25247077
>arab girl begger appears again falseflagging because his data IP change
wow color me impressed, well color me darker
>>
spoopy
>>
File: chinaman.gif (629KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.gif
629KB, 500x250px
I had a lovely shower, played with prostrate, and had a snack after spending most of the weekend working and prepping. I'm shortly going to bed ay lmao.
>my face right now

>>>/wsg/1687613
>>>/wsg/1687621
Have 2 webms, one will make you laugh (possibly) the other will make you laugh as well, but of disbelief. Have fun!
>>25244740
Fuck you feelings bruh.
Good thing his helmet broke his fall, amirite?
>this is me when I read your post
Kankerlijer, ik neuk je moeder!
>mfw ik neuken moeder
>>
File: blanco feet.jpg (2MB, 2061x1362px) Image search: [Google]
blanco feet.jpg
2MB, 2061x1362px
>>25246542
No my dude, you have begun ascension into the supreme Aryan race! We shall meet in the Era of the fourth Reich ready to take what is rightfully ours given to us by our Lord.
>proof of my pureness
Call me Vanna White my nigga, also I have to get my pedicure, mmmhhhmmm girl *snaps fingers*
>>
File: dont look down!.jpg (234KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
dont look down!.jpg
234KB, 580x435px
Damn, what the fuck happened here. It kinda feels pic related...
>>
File: whoo.jpg (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
whoo.jpg
21KB, 800x600px
who was light?
>>
>>25246498
Going to pass that blunt or naw?
>>
I'M THAT GREY BORN GORILLA OUT OF THE CONRETE JUNGLE
>>
arab girl post again
>>
>>25248321
I AM THE GREY BORN GORILLA OUT OF THE CONCRETE JUNGLE MAN
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HkNqFzZ83J

I
>>
>>25247958

h-hot
>>
Trying to get power from 3 phase

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fwyDO2X7rpI

Took me all day to get the right cap and correct wiring. Now I need to store the power. Haven't torched anything today, so it's good.
>>
I need to get absolute potential but I forgot how and I lost the German Wikipedia page....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-phase
>>
I'm drunk
>>
>>25249392
Yeah? And I am that grey born gorilla out the concrete jungle.
>>
>>25248718
>potential
>absolute
>>
arab girl you are here!
>>
>>25249507
Grey born gorilla here.
>>
>>25249512
yous the arab posting cuck
>>
>>25249516
Nah pham, grey born gorilla out the concrete jungle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orzTYFl48Q

This is shitposting central now.
>>
>>25249503
Something like that :)
>>
>>25249958
How can potential be absolute tbqh?
>>
>>25249979
the same way were absolutely sure that your potentially the arab posting cuck
>>
>>25249994
>were
Who was were?
>>
>>25249995
you we're
>>
File: yee.png (278KB, 493x492px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
278KB, 493x492px
>>25250078
I am we're?
>>
>>25249979
The outermost you derp. Help me find it tbqh.
>>
>>25250107
You want me to help you find the "outermost absolute potential"? What's flawless, complete potential like? Is it God, because God is complete and perfect, so God has to have perfect ( absolute ) potentiality.
>>
>>25250115
Yeh
>>
>>25250125
So you seek God?

Think about this.

If universe is created, it was created by something outside of it. There is nothing outside universe.

Same your stomach didn't create itself out of itself, it came from the "external" world around it, so if the universe was created, it could only be created by something outside of it.

Therefore God is somewhere in your room.
>>
arab poster busy being to intelligent to arab post
>>
>>25250257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlOtCOW0bM8
>>
i want my you
>>
>>25250288
For dubs, always.
>>
File: snek.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
small snek

hisshhhh

I got you a new thing to take care of, Drawanon.
>>
>>25250288
i want my arab girl
>>
>>25250401
Nice nope rope.
>>
>>25250424
It's a slow worm, not really a snake, my cats tried eating it, so I felt sorry for it. Should release it in the wild soon enough since I don't want a pseudo-snek in my room rn.
>>
>>25250420
I told you she in my basement.
>>25250292
appreciate mate
>>25250401
>posts limp noodle
reeee
no lewds plz sir
>>
>>25250430
Always there to give you a (You) if you feel like it my man.

It's no noodle, it's a half-snek.
SORRY I THOUGHT YOU'D WANT SOME WITH THESE LADS ASKING ME FOR SOME ALL THIS TIME.
>>
>>25250433
>my man.
Did you just assume...
>half snek
:o
where's the other half?
>all the time
THE VOICES AREN'T REAL, JOHN!
WAKE UP AND COME BACK TO US.
Also post nature pictures.
>>
arab girl where you are!
>>
>>25250446
listen
>>
File: appel tre.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
appel tre.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>25250441
I did, honey.

It's tail fell off since cats caught it first.

THEY ARE REAL AND I KNOW THEM TO BE REAL, FUCK IT MAN I CAN'T QUIT I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, I GOT THAT ATTITUDE, YOU GOT NO THING.

I tried taking a picture, not the easiest task with a webcam. That's my garden.
>>
need arab girl posts!
>>
File: did this guy just buzz my fuzz.jpg (23KB, 269x398px) Image search: [Google]
did this guy just buzz my fuzz.jpg
23KB, 269x398px
>>25250465
shut up
>>25250455
>honey
that's beeist
>cat caught
poor noodle
>no thing
>nothing
>nothing=everything
;)
>pic
my god
it's so big :o
>>
i want arab girl to post again!
>>
>>25250485
Your mum was a dirty bee.
Yeah, but I liberated it.
So you be saying you got something after all?

WHAT'S BIG???
>>
>>25243665
The digits speak for themselves, you are nowhere near god's blessing.
(Maybe cause you're homo? God hates fags I've heard)

I actually struggle listening to that, I'm sorry.
Here you go with some sweet tunes for rainy days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8KKryZdheY

Banana chips got fucked to shit, was fun though.
I honestly don't have time to come here atm but I needed a break, should be sufficient to explain what my evening's like.
>>25243668
I wouldn't know, it might be. Does it make me pretty?

Swedes aren't generally known for assassinations. We're a friendly people unless you're from the middle east.
That theory does add up though.
What have I done?!

I'm actually offended at this point, I'd never!
Whilst we're on that topic though, I've got some animal crackers in my white van, wanna share them?

It's a reference to his son mentioning his box of blood slides without actually seeing them. But if you're into twinks I suppose that could work aswell.
You do you, homo.

I always expect the very best.
>>
>>25250441
>where's the other half?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlrsqGal64w
>>
>>25250496
>Your mum was a dirty bee.
Haha jokes on you she's a wasp
>liberated
you're the next Hillary
>got something
do shit jokes and poor social skills count as something?
>what big
i think you know ;)
the american debt, cus you forgot
>>
>>25250401
Dwaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Look at the little kid's belt, you should keep.........half snake? nah never mind throw that thing back in the garden or to your cats. That's basically a legless lizard.

I showed my lizard to my dumb grandpa cat but any time I bring him in my room he just meows for someone to let him out, cuz he's a bitch

>>25250427
>Pseudo-snark
>Pseudo
When will this meme die
>>
arab girl please post
>>
A awoke at 8am, saw some post ITT, thought that was and said let me close my eyes for a bit
Now it's 12pm and bread is ded and the fire nation is right at my door step

>>25250495
What if I told you....now bare with me...

What if I told you that arab girl is on Reddick now? I may or may not have a link, tho I'm not sure if your that schizo anon. I think your after the wrong Muslim girl, no?

>>25250585
Depends on what your euro definition on pretty is. Long hair, tights pants and a cig in mouth is fag stuff here m8

Well I'm sure at some time someone in the early 1900s said the same thing about austrians. And look what happened lol. What about dark Africans, do you guys saw "welcome in" but give them the shit eye when you see them in your town.(their prob looking at your women)

>what have I done
Probably followed an isis blogger who used minecraft

If it's a fors transit than I'm not getting in cause I'll probably just die from their shitty desgin. It's 2017 mercades already made a new van model get with the times

>box of blood
I don't think that saying will work cause now I have to ask where this box comes to play. You euros and all your folklore references, let me tell you about Yankee Doodle dandy a true legend
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4295WTD5l0
Viper is actually a really good music producer.
Sorry for letting you all down with my lack of (You)'s and shitposting, but you know my ways all too well.
>>25250585
God has forsaken me and I have sinned, in cardinal ways.
( Not really, but it isn't really gay unless the balls touch. )

I know, but check the instrumental, it's actually kind of good. Most of Viper's stuff is oddly good even though he comes off as making meme trash.
I have listened to that song billion times, you keep posting it!

So I guess you have found someone, that's really good to know, all the best and good luck with that person. Wait, you were making those chips with someone if my memory is correct, right? If not, well, fuck me memory.
That's alright, I haven't been the most constant poster here either, all shitposting aside.

How''s this evening?
>>25250629
Oh, I see, WASP. That's a good background.

That means I have to become a lying woman, which won't be easy as I am neither small or very pretty ( but I am pretty, actually ).

Yes, at least you got something going on. Slight pessimism is always appealing as opposed to me claiming I am the best and funniest person ( I really am ).

I think I do. ;o
NAAAH.
>>25250699
I put it pretty far away, it will do just fine.

What a pussy niggah, should've kept him up for real nigga hours or some shit. But I found out lizards can live pretty long lives, which was neat tbqh, so I hope your reptiles accomply you in your long, sad, sad life. :^

SNARK?
I NEVER SAID NO SNARK!

HEY MANE, HOW U BEEN
>>
Well fuck I'm going to get these (you)s in but fate has gotten in the way.

Just had a low speed police chase that turned into some kind of shooting. So as usual I'll post some webms. Idk if that guy died but looks like he took a few rounds
>>
>>25250903
Ask him if he died when he is clearly dead, they say it brings them back to life.
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>25250907
>>
>>25250760
My hair is pretty short atm, decided to buzz it a while back in order to avoid people calling me a fag doing fag stuff on 4chan. Guess it didn't work out too well.
I'm not crying btw, these are tears of manliness.

We don't mind africans, they're not the talk of the town atm. We welcome all immigrants but secretly vote hardcore rightwing in secret.
It's hard to avoid looking at women.

This chat is now being tracked thanks to you using a terrorist keyword. Disgusting.

Sometimes second hand and vintage go really well, are you typing this out on your new iphone you capitalist cuck?

Blood slides.
It's hard to avoid staying true to the aryan ways, especially when they're right about everything and gorgeous.
Is this murcan even making any sense anymore?
>>25250776
You can refer to me as father if you'd like.
I can see that, wanna touch balls though? No reason.

I'll look into it again. I have a hard time enjoying new music, pretty settled at this point.
This song I've actually never posted. I've however used this band a number of times.
Maybe it all sounds the same to the unwashed ear.

I have, it was somewhat inevitable in a way due to my schedule not working out for mere friendships.
I made them with her, yes.
I see you posting all the time dude, you've posted 103 times in this thread.
It's time for an intervention in order to rid you of this addiction. Denial's not healthy!
>>
>>25250951
No, you can call me your daddy though. Because why not.
Yeah sure, can I also touch your penis? No reason.

It's nothing special, don't even waste your time kek.
I actually thought it was one of the songs you keep posting just fron the thumbnail. KENT KENT KENT. Makes me think of cigarettes always.
More like the sleepy, unattentive ear. Sorry senpai, this won't happen again. Spank me. Please. But don't say anyone I told you that. THis is a private conversation on a public website.

I didn't mean mere friendship.
I know, but I don't post quality stuff. I think I need a break because I just come here to shitpost inbetween breaks of me doing something useful. I should become a better poster, do you understand?
OH MY WHAT HAPPENS NOW???

Life really seems to be going alright. Funny how I don't have the same urge to talk about the good things going on in my life as I have the urge to talk about my problems, well, at least I used to as I haven't seen myself sadpost here at all in the spring. Have I changed? You're the psychology man, so give me your wise words and make me feel special ( I am special though ).
>>25250946
Can you die until death?
>>
>>25251010
I'll consider the proposition.
We're way too far apart and my dingus is way too short to reach you at the moment.

Doesn't have to be, up for interpretation.
I've posted 10+ songs tbf, I cycle through them after getting tired of the last one. This one is about recognition.
I've always suspected it'd come to this. I'll give you a wet willy asap.

Oh I know, I wasn't responding to anything you said but more so covered the reason as to why I'm in another relationship again. It's the only way for me to have any kind of social life atm, is what I was getting at.
Personally I always enjoy the conversations, regardless of the content. I wouldn't enjoy reading all 104 posts but the ones directed at me I value.
Now we fuk.

I'm happy that it is.
Well it's pretty straight forward really, we base our own persona since youth on other people in relation to ourselves. We point out similarities and differences and compare ourselves in order to easier categorize certain traits. What we value and enjoy and what we dislike and try to avoid.

Differences are learning opportunities, if we see something we dislike or that is unfamiliar in the current setting we either try to change it by putting it into context or we accept it aswell as the following consequences of that decision.

I wouldn't know if you've changed, I barely know you to begin with and thus I wouldn't have insight in how you deal with your issues on the daily.
>>
File: 06-the-charms-of-jain.jpg (77KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
06-the-charms-of-jain.jpg
77KB, 350x263px
Lol I like how it seems like I keep bailing from the thread.
I got caught in house work, had to put together my gmom's new chair she ordered and then finished all the (you)s I missed from two days ago. Sorry about that, get ready for them to roll in.

Also got all of that police chase saved and posted on /wsg/ so be ready.

>>25244762
/o/ is funny but the problem is that ppl are more happy bantering, shiting, and arguing but when anyone has an serious car issue hardly anyone will bother to help. Most likly you'll just get called a faggot if the car you own is on /o/'s hate list

>breaking bad
I like to say I kept a long running record of never watching that show, and I still aim on keeping that going. Idk that show wasn't as good as people say, and I watch alot of bad television

>"obama phone lady"
Isn't that what an obama phone is, or was lol. I think that would be something if obama actually pulled out his debit card and paid for her phone. But most likely it was some voter agency that did it, maybe those scam artist at acorn
Almost forgot about all the dead ppl voting last year, but capital hill says thats not an issue

>Really?
Ye-yeah, have you never talk to anyone of the fems on here. Your b8'in me

I'll agree that hipanics do have some of the best looking butts of the shitskins, seems like their genes can pull it off. Blacks its give or take, I've seen good balanced ones butt those are rare compared to those "big ghetto oakland booties". For whatever reason white ppl are ass people in the states so now
everyone works out their ass. So now its not rare to see firm big butts.....butt I'll take a natural booty over anything I guess. Not sure about brazillian women tho, their asses are crazy must be all the solar radiation they get
>>
>>25246957
>organized slob
I feel like I'm part of that "lifestyle" as neeters would say. My desk is usually a mess since I'm always drawing shit and moving around papers. I need to get a qt file cabnet, but I don't keep piles of trash sitting around. Scent is a big thing to me so if I walk in my room and smell something off I'll go hunt it out and throw it away
Lol tho when I worked at that auto shop I cleaned the fuck out of that place but would never take care of my space, so I kinda feel that

>mum would clean mah room cause I'm good boy
That wouldn't happen in my house, my mom would either tell us to clean up or tell my dad. And my dad would come home, march up the stairs and look thru our room to find something to get mad about lol

>left a note
I really wouldn't mind if it was a spouses hair I was pulling out the drain, cause I do like girl with long hair. But if its family they need to do it their selves, that not my hair bruv. You did the right thing leaving that note, tho I feel like I'd just yell at her about it and then dip just because.
Maybe say something about her being the "boar" who leaves her maltings in the shower

>80+ degrees
Try living with that when the sun beams directly on you and the sun doesn't set till 8pm. And even then its stays 88F till about 2am, that shit ain't bueno
>>
>>25246989
>captcha: select all the clothing
Well I have to say it: Pleb still not using captcha legacy? Its like you want to spend 10 mins clicking street signs

>sega's shitty VMU
I want to say the pins on the connectors are prob damaged, the build of the units are pretty solid so that seems like the case. Might as well buy the unboxed ones. And yeah make sure the laser works on it, the one we had as a kid died a few times. But that one was modded so that could have been the cause.
Man but fuck that why are these games getting so expensive now. I had a friend tell me he went to a "retro" game store and he saw FF7 for the psx for $70. that game will literally burn your eyes out.

But kek if you want a (fun) party game see if you can get sonic shuffle, its a knock off of mario party but it'll make you fight your friends since have to do the most dirty tactics to win

>couldn't get into it
Well I'd say you have to turn some parts of your brain to watch some, never watch EVA only the movie. I do not like that show and the ppl who watch it, its not really a mecha either more a psycho thriller. And I guess it depends what gundam era you watched, i don't watch the newer ones just UC

And yeah thats one of the reasons I don't want to get into Macross, not a fan of that idol meme, aslo heard about the newest series and I think I'll pass

At the rate they push out modern anime now you can kinda tell the pressure they're under from it. And now "RE" versions seem popular, they'll finish a season and go on hitatus then make a reanimated version of that last season. Seems like the japs had to figure a way to make a profit form both domestic and foreign fans.
Selling merch is the best way to make a profit now, Gundam is a good point on this, they make a whole series just to sell their model kits. I use to buy alot of them now I stopped.........but damn the current ones they made this year make me want to buy more
>>
File: 1458707236048.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1458707236048.png
161KB, 500x313px
>>25247929
>played with prostrate
How old was she, and how much did you pay. Only betacucks try to get laid with gf, real alfas pay for sex from dirty hookers

>>>>/wsg/1687613
Whhhhhhy and where do you keep fucking getting these. I was thinking about watching it again, but I'll prob punch my monitor
>just cause I have boobs doesn't make me a female
>I've been taking testosterone now my voice is deeper
>I'm a man tho I can give birth to a child
▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄

That last one was pretty funny tho, he got away with that cause hes white. If I did that they would kick me out and throw hot fried rice oil in my face, then cut my hair for their wigs

>amirite
>helmet
>he
Nah that lady broke here neck or some spinal piece from that. Still tho, the Olympics were fun as hell to watch
>mfw ik neuken moeder
Eu acho que eu estava ocupado limpando a merda no meu pau sua mãe deixou para trás
You can read portuguese right? Your hispanic ;p
>>
>>25247958
>amirite
>helmet
>he
Nah that lady broke here neck or some spinal piece from that. Still tho, the Olympics were fun as hell to watch
>mfw ik neuken moeder
Eu acho que eu estava ocupado limpando a merda no meu pau sua mãe deixou para trás
You can read portuguese right? Your hispanic ;p

Lol those are not aryan feet.
Those are what you call fat wetback sandal feet
>we
but I'm black, if anything maybe I'll get lucky a get an ammo dump job cause my feeble nigger hands can't be trusted around a firearm
>>
File: IMAG0217.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0217.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25250776
>it will do just fine
Gets swooped up by the slavic equivalent of a hawk

That cat doesn't do shit during real nigga hours(I still love that term btw) he might perch himself in the window, but if I'm outside and walk passed he'll get scared and leave. Usually samller ones live till their 20s if not longer, my friends parents had a 15yo bearded dragon(whites love them here) and it recently died in its hibernation.
Hopefully I'll have mine till I knock some fat white trash lady and pick up binge drinking

That was obviously a snark by the snize of it's snizzile
>I'm an expert btw

Meh I'm doing alright, I was pretty moody over the weekend now I'm back to my usual temperment. Didn't really do anything for mother's day, mom was working and my gmom went to brunch whit my aunt and uncle. Got to talk to my black-blue eyes cousin that I haven't seen a year, so that was nice.
Still kinda butthurt about that kick back but thats life I guess
>>
>>25250951
Well now its buzzed so you don't have to deal with the libcuck hippie stuff, but I assume you got that hitler youth looking cut since those are really popping now lol. So now you have to deal with the brotherhood asking what chapter you go to
As that MRA anon on here would say, manliness is a meme. Men are oppressed and blah blah blah

>not the talk of the town
That seems to be a thing worldwide atm, everyone's attention is on muslims and over here, tha mexican'ts. So I can't complain.
I heard that the rightwingers will patrol the streets looking out for unwantables. But then theres leftwingers who are crazier and will clash with the righters. But idk what city that shit happens in.

But am I allowed to look at your white women, they use to lynch blacks for that back in the good old days. We need to get back to those times
>Austrians did everything wrong
>Austria is a German puppet sate
>Austrians did everything wrong
>Austria is a German puppet sate
bring the party van then....

>new iphone
EWWWWWWWWW never I type it on my android like a normal human being. But now I'm on PC

Probably because its only been 5 decades since......well you know, and being a fascist is now cool again so I won't be surprised when swizterland starts goose stomping again. Southern euro are beatuful go any higher and you just get large foreheads lol
>even making any sense anymore
WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT? he doesn't know a yankee dandy when he sees one. You should know everything about our nation while I stay ignorant about the whole world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDpLge_ITM
>>
File: IMAG0215.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0215.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
And here you guys go, you get to see the beginning and end of the drivers life in all these.

Whole thing started in Compton(now you euros get a glimpse on your favorite place) and ended in Paramount which went a good distance. I think that van was packed with at least 3 people, one was girl.
Most likely she was the thot of the crew, after the shooting happens she goes unaccounted for. And I'm not sure if they said they found her

>>>/wsg/1689708
>>>/wsg/1689709
>>>/wsg/1689711
>>>/wsg/1689714
>>>/wsg/1689718

Found out later one that dude who pull the gun in the last video, died on the spot. So I'm assuming the sheriffs just unloaded their 18+1 rounds at him

Apparently their was another police chase that ended in a shooting today, but they didn't air it. Stay safe thread
>>
>>25250131
I'm drinking giuness but if I had a good, it be you. You're not wrong.
>>
Blaze it
>>
File: freespeechrallypossibleclash3.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
freespeechrallypossibleclash3.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>>/wsg/1690537
So which one of you guys went and demonstrated your rights at the Boston Freedom of Speech rally? Seems like everyone brought out their kekflags and memeory
These are the faces of true patriotism cucks, take a good look at their pasty faces and the one grown man holding the amp.

Antifa gets blow lel fuck out of water by pepe xD

also bump
>>
File: fuck lyfe mang.png (2MB, 1926x1400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck lyfe mang.png
2MB, 1926x1400px
Also I meant to post this two or three days ago, pic is of the god of this thread apparently, sorry for the late shitty drawing
Anyways my laundry is done so I'm out of here
>>
File: 1494935755753.jpg (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494935755753.jpg
36KB, 420x420px
looks like shit>>25253711
>>
>>25253822
>trap
>>
>>25253711
That's a really good drawing my man. Saved.

I look better than I do in there, but I d-don't complain.

You even drew my chest hair and made me into a masc hunk.

I'm so busy these last couple of days, I just want this week to be over.
>>25253822
>looks like shit
Hmm, dubs on one side, dubs on the other, who's right and who's wrong?
>>
>arab posting
>'busy'
what did it mean by this?
>>
>>25253901
It means you got a 4chan pass.
>>
>>25253905
4chan pass doesnt change id
Yeah i have one :^)
yous a arab posting kuck
>>
File: von assburger.png (93KB, 331x429px) Image search: [Google]
von assburger.png
93KB, 331x429px
>>25253937
>:^)
>>
tell me about the last you ate so much you felt sick
>>
>>25254704
arab girl!
>>
>>25254726
clearly not
>>
clearly need arab girl!
>>
>>25254848
>clearly need arab girl!
why tho
what do you get out of this
>>
>>25254852
because why not! arab girl best girl!
>>
>>25254895

>what do you get out of this
>>
>>25253822
Uhhhh do you want me to draw this? Or did you pick the cwrong shitpost pic?

Your a weirdo

>>25253875
You don't have to lie, I think I made your face too big. It's because we look 2x sexier ITT than any where else senpai.

Just us this pic for your Kik, FetLife, tinder, and deviant art. Oh and match.com
>want this week to be over
Dude it's only Tuesday you'll need alot of drugs to make it go any quicker
>>
>>25253901
>>25253937
>2 posts
>B8in about arab posting
>has a 4chan pass
You just can't make this shit up, why don't you go shitpost in your /vip/ board?

Also what is a VPN? I could spam the same shit if I dropped $20 for a muhcapcha vip baby pass. Weird how you'll only shit on one person. Go back to stalking jasmin
>>
File: 1494430358982.jpg (35KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494430358982.jpg
35KB, 475x355px
>>25254704
Over steamed beef Frank, or as you guys know it: a hotadag
Had a stomach ache that kept me up all night, then the next day I threw up about 6-7 times and watched ghost adventures all day. Maybe it was that show that made me sick.

>>25255105
Scaring off my waifu, if anything. I swear she was about to post I can smell her humas breath
>>
>>25255105
i want to see her what about you!
>>
>>25255165
And then what will you do? Have you ever talk to arab
>>
>>25255195
i want to ask for her contact i go away after i get contact!
arab girl post!
>>
>>25255239
Errrrr idk about that Anon, you know most of us here are old fags and don't go throwing our contacts around to randoms or don't contact at all, right?
I assume you'll just bug for lewds and then post her contact on /b/ or st
>>
>>25255310
i will just wait for her to post and ask her! no lewds i am not like the anon who posted them!
>>
>>25255376
>i will just wait for her to post and ask her! no lewds i am not like the anon who posted them!
I'm questioning if the autism is still an act...
>>
>>25255131
>show that made me sick.
You know what else will make you sick?
Hackers that don't post nudes.
Makes me a little ashamed to call myself a lurker
>>25255165
>what about you?
what about me?
>>
>>25255376
Your ambiances but I don't think you got the point of that last post, or your just trolling, or your really serious. In honesty I think I should be kneeling when I speaking to you.
>when is your ip going to change?

>>25255384
>if the autism is still an act...
Seconding this
>>
>>25255384
>>25255425
i am serious! i just want arab girl to post thats all!
>>
File: Killing a dead horse.jpg (130KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Killing a dead horse.jpg
130KB, 1000x600px
>>25255451
>i am serious!
>>
File: wat is this.png (508KB, 1024x545px) Image search: [Google]
wat is this.png
508KB, 1024x545px
>wat is this

>wat am I feeling right now
>>
File: hoomans.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
hoomans.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
>>25255489
Haven't you ever made a mistake? ;_;
>>
>>25255400
>unironiclicly waiting for nudes
>it never happens

I think I'm almost done with 4chan now, whats the point anymore baka senpai

>>25255451
No one from here wants to contact anyone whoes never posted their face ITT. How do I know your not an arab sheik buying wives
>>
>>25255504
whelp now its forever saved in a meme
you belong to me now, come and hack me I have Win7 bitch
>>
>>25255525
>>it never happens
>implying i'm referring to the thread
(i think)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/12/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-massive-hack-that-hit-britain-and-11-other-countries/?utm_term=.adc011caf341
>>25255525
>whats the point anymore baka senpai
life has no meaning B)
>>
File: jokes on you.png (157KB, 611x509px) Image search: [Google]
jokes on you.png
157KB, 611x509px
>>25255537
Errrrrrr I think theres two people on soc oppsessing over arab girls rn. And they both posted in here at one point or another wich is ironic

>picrelated
So I basically stop opening emails and downloading things from popular sites.
I wonder how easy they are to find

>has no meaning
it never did we just build things to make it seem like, come on lad
>>
File: 1494954349106.jpg (269KB, 1152x1639px) Image search: [Google]
1494954349106.jpg
269KB, 1152x1639px
>>25255525
this is me! will she post now!
>>
>>25255571
bullshit, and if so you got to timestamp it, file name kills it, and the same pic in that thread rn

aslo meh guy's tats are an eyesore
>>
ARAB GIRL!
>>
arab girl!!
>>
File: whoa i know bulletfu now.gif (2MB, 490x274px) Image search: [Google]
whoa i know bulletfu now.gif
2MB, 490x274px
>>25255592
Dodge that (you) like a champ didn't you
>>
arab girl please im sorry that these people hurt you!
>>
>>25255634
>arab girl please im sorry that these people hurt you!
>im sorry that these people hurt you!
>im sorry
>>
>>25255570
i'm tired to reply
will reply with coffee
>>
>tfw shopping for homes
>all of this wood paneling
Ah yes, interior design by someone's blind aunt Susan.

>>25251331
>That wouldn't happen in my house
Pfft, it wasn't so much cleaning up trash as "You enjoy having things? Well now you don't have things. Fuq u."
>good boy
>boy
:^)

>boar
Well, she sure acted like one. I did try to yell at her about some abusive stuff she was doing to her oldest daughter, and she proceeded to try and get me institutionalized in Jersey.

>that shit ain't bueno
Whereabout did you live? One of my best friends, whom I met on /soc/ a couple years ago, spent a good portion of his life in Cairo.

I hear its getting so bad due to climate change that Iraq had a 160 degree August heat wave.

>>25251352
>legacy captcha
Jesus fuck I didn't even know that was a thing. Shows how often I come here. You're my savior.

> the one we had as a kid died a few times.
I still recall the days of having 3 copies of a 2-disc game and knowing the exact points the laser fucked up on each disc to save and switch to another copy of the disc. Its like the CD version of blowing on cartridges to make them work.

>SANIC shuffle
Lmao I used to be into SANIC when I was a kid so I had pretty much everything for DC, Genesis, and PC, plus some of the comics. I had almost full completion (a rank on trials and all) on SA and SA2. Found Shuffle far more enjoyable than Mario Party, but then again I was never a huge Nintendo franchise fan to begin with. Its a shame I can't even nostalgia about the Sanic franchise anymore because it's lumped in with Starfox and MLP where the entire fanbase is a venn diagram of furries and neckbeards.

Dreamcast was the last great system for action/adventure games and fightan' games.

>Macross
Frontier was at least well written despite the idoru stuff, I haven't even touched Delta.

>model kits
Ha, my housemate has a couple of those. I've been eyeing some Zone of the Enders kits (best mecha designs) but model kits and statues are so expensive.
>>
arab girl!
>>
I just woke up, what is this thread?
>>
>>25255707
we got:
1 guy calling for an arab
1 black man
1 swed
1 white guy
that's all folks
>>
Here I was thinking I'd have a lot to catch up on with 50+ new replies, but 90% of it is "Arap girl" begging.

>>25255537
>Wcry virus
The thing that really gets me about that is Memecrosoft has gone to the lengths of releasing a security update for Windows XP. But I guess that's not too surprising considering there probably is some quasi-luddite business owners still running it.

>>25253670
What's with all the hard hats? Is that like their version of those pink knit hates? For a second there I thought someone was trying to cosplay a TF2 pyro at a Reddit rally.

>sunglasses when the sun isn't even out
>military gear on the suburban streets of Bahston

>>25251547
Grand Theft Freecandyvan
I wish I had the editing skills to turn that into an icecream truck.
>>
File: my hops.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
my hops.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>v2
My hops
They wanna see me gone cause of my hops
Shot in the dome cause of my hops
And ballin' no more cause of my hops
My hops
They wanna see me sprayed cause of my hops
And sleeping in a grave cause of my hops
And not getting paid 'cause of my hops

How does a meme-rap song have such a good beat? It's one of the saddest things I've heard. Just keep bumping it. Your hops will love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4295WTD5l0 [Embed]
>>25255784
My hops.
They wanna see me gone cause of my hops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c [Embed]

>>25255108
My skull is pretty big, my shoulders look narrower than they are because of my massive cranium.
I look 3x sexier IRL because of my hops though.

kek

Not really, but to be honest, I think I am going to take a break from these since my posting is irregular and these are such a clusterfuck as they is. You still got your Skype? I'll try to reestablish contact with Germ too once I make a new one.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>25251326
>When someone has a serious car issue there is no help
Because spouting memes about vette vs gtr requires no thought. Figuring out why a car is acting fucky requires a bit of knowledge about cars.

>Wasnt as good as people say
Maybe I am just a hipster, but I feel like shows that normies hate are actually great. The wire, sopranos, mad men. Holy fuckin trinity you ask me. But if it doesnt have tits and dragons its shit.

>Obama phone
Its a government program to subsidize cellular devices to the needy. It wasnt even a thing that the obama administration even did, I dont know why he gets credit for it. Look up "Universal Service Fund"

>Never talk to the fems on here
Uhh, no? Half of them are dudes and freaks. I dont want to just become another orbiter like the people losing their dicks over athena and fox. I'll look at the pictures and enjoy the asses, but I will never comment. It is like going to gonewild, except its anonymous. The comments are the same, really.

>Seems like their genes can pull it off
Sometimes they get fat outta fuckin nowhere, though. I dont understand hispanics. "Big ghetto oakland booties" is a good term, I am adding that shit to my vocabulary. I don't know why the tables have turned. Ass men used to be blacks and tits men used to be whites. Natural booty is the best. On my hike today I saw a white girl with a perfect ass, dude. Thats when sunglasses come in handy, even when its cloudy outside.
>>
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25256068
arab girl!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25256068
Thanks.
>>
My hops.
>>
Neet cause of shitty abusive ppl
>>
>>25256095
They too wanna see you dead cause of you'll hops?
>>
Test
>>
Test
Bump
>>
>bitch ass faggots made me racist

>warm ass boipussy made me crave it

>crazy ass trap tried to make me taste it

>I lurk thru sissy Kik threads cause now I'm gay for it
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.