[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom general thread! Post any experiences, pictures, contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 11

Femdom general thread!
Post any experiences, pictures, contact requests/information, and anything relating to femdom.
Myself: M/19/US (IN)
looking for any women interested in talking about or meeting up for femdom. My interest varies from mild stuff to the more extreme. Add if interested!
>>
I gave a guy a vomit fetish once.
>>
>>25227031
Would you care to elaborate on that? Sounds interesting
>>
met my femdom gf on here.
she is so mean to me but i get off so hard. like seriously her calling me a loser is better than getting laid,

been together for close to 2 years, she tortures me all day everyday, i have to beg her to stop. just so she can start up again and make me get off.

were most likely going to get married or at the very least be together forever sort of thing. were like soulmates its amazing.

never thought i would have a gf who loved and cared about me enough to put my orgasms before my ego.

she totally destroys me sometimes but thats when i get off the hardest. afterwards ill complain alot and she will apologize and then we just do it again.

its so much fun we have such a complex game going on that we play.

i would highly recommend it
>>
>>25227240
are you a 5 year old?
>>
>>25227240
What i would do to be in your shoes mate, it might know no bound.
>>
>>25227251
i dont know what that is supposed to mean but im in a happy relationship so stay mad
>>25227253
i laughed i felt the same way before i met her. shes a goddess
>>
Mommy Dom seeking sub boy younger than 25. White guys only. Send face pic or no reply.

Abenson99
>>
>>25227294
Where are you from?
>>
>>25227013
Good ol' Plague of Gripes.
>>
Wish I had a femdom gf
21 m north nj
>>
>tfw I have a femdom gf
Feelsgoodman

Being tied up and gagged during sex is pretty great, but what's even better is sucking her tit while she jerks me off and calls me a good boy. OwO
>>
>>25228052
"what's even better is sucking her tit while she jerks me off and calls me a good boy. OwO"
That sounds heavenly
>>
19 m GA
Would love femdom, more inclined to gentle femdom, but anything is fair as long as I get to serve someone

Kik: slightlyymad
>>
23 f, i'm a switch that's been feeling more dom lately! i get off to bodyworship and somnophilia. i'm ruff n' tuff but also a sweetpea petite lil thing. i like to play wrestle and i like ddlg/mdlb etc

i once dated a guy that wanted me to cuck him but i didn't follow through, oh well! i was too nervous lol. i love facesitting. once i was facefucking an old lover of mine and i was just all over his jawline with my hands and made him drink and guided his throat with my hands, quenching his thirst with my juices hahaha omg, it was really hot tho. incorporated a bit of choking too
>>
>>25228217
You sound hella fun! I've been facesat and forced to give oral while doing so once myself. It was great. Been attracted to it for a long time.
>>
>>25228217
You sound absolutely perfect for me sweetie. 27/m
>>
>>25228217
>>25228273
And of course I forgot contact. My kik is boredanon3181 if you want to chat
>>
>>25228217
18/m
Please show me the ways of the femdom; I have a great fear of being cucked lol
Kik: johnjohnnyjohndoe
>>
File: 1293417644076.gif (2MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
1293417644076.gif
2MB, 285x214px
25/M/TX (DFW)

Looking for (cis) ladies for hookups/fwb/whatever

Kik: blackpoolgraves

You can dom and abuse me all you want as long as nothing phallic goes in my orifices, thats about it, I have a magnum dong, I love eating pussy and i get off the most on girls cumming
>>
>>25228217
18/m

O M A H A
M
A
H
A
>>
>>25228369
kik is danomr btw

can you please help me find a femdom gf?
>>
How can you tell the difference between femdom and abuse? I always worry that I'll end up in a toxic relationship because I'd be too beta to question anything or stick up for myself. I guess for some discussion when did you guys realize you were into this type of shit?
>>
>>25228863
You have to draw that line yourself. I'd be able to take what others might call abuse, but i'd draw the line at certain things like drinking period blood or being forced into a cage for more than 2-4 hours a day. Me i had weird feelings towards women since i was a child. Even in grade school i had a desire to be sat on by women. Didn't fully realize till about middle school maybe.
>>
>>25228317
>nothing phallic
So fingers are okay?

>>25228863
Abuse is hot.

>>25229147
>not loving your woman every day of the month
>>
>>25229297
people are still afraid of anyting dick shaped making them gay but he better at least take fingers.

also he doesn't sound like an actual sub at all so
>>
Are there dommes who like shy, skinny, feminine guys who are submissive or beta by nature? Seems like all the dommes want a tall. fit. muscular guy who is only """""""submissive"""""" in the bedroom
>>
I'm into any kind of femdom but not gonna lie, I mostly just want to let bugs bite my cock and to have somebody tell me I'm not allowed to stop them.

I have the bugs and am very serious about this, please kik me, passable trapdommes accepted

Kik: LexJC
>>
>>25230514
You want to know why? You want to know the real reason why?
Because guys like you are fucking disgusting.
Women love submissive guys. You want to know what they don't love? Doormats. Doormats aren't submissive. They're lazy pieces of shit. They're the guys who do it to get off and never actually serve their dominant, they think it's all about them.
Do you actually offer things to your dominant? Like trying to take care of them by serving them? Offering things like emotional support, making them coffee, or being attractive? Or are you just a lazy doormat who expects to get off and never take any imitative and be your own separate person?
The post you made says plenty. It has nothing to do with not wanting submissive guys. It has everything to do with wanting someone interesting, who can provide, who can be of value, and someone who they actually want to be around. Your perspective says everything because you assume it's because they don't actually want a guy who's submissive. Which is dead fucking wrong. They just don't want pathetic doormats like you who just expect to get dommed without being valuable in the slightest. guys who use it as a fucking lazy card to not actually do jack shit. Ugh, fuck guys like that, and fuck you. And the fact that you see women like that says plenty too. Instead of considering it to maybe they need to be supported and given things and offered more than just "please abuse me". Guys like you are submissive for YOUR sake and not THEIRS. You do it to get off, because you enjoy it, because it's about you. And no one fucking wants that. They want someone who can actually think about others and be more than a boring doormat. And as long as you never take any personal responsibility and blame it on "them not being interested in actual submissive guys" then there's your fucking problem you shithead.
>>
19/m, im in cali la area
i want to try being pegged and teased
>>
>>25227031
Deets pls
>>
>>25230899
>show guy 2girls1cup
>says it turns him on
>eat some shit then push my finger down my throat and throw up all over him
>he rubs it all over himself and licks it off
>he now has a vomit fetish
>>
>>25230873
wow i didnt read this but this is one of the posts that would have been a huge turn off to me before i met my girl see
>>25227240
>>25227290

im closer to what that other guy described you know dominant in day to day life but submissive in bed. its still a huge turn off to see stuff like this posted. its not about serving them its about having fun.

youre making it sound like thats the experience youre supposed to have. ive been in this relationship for 2 years and we never once had an issue like youre describing. its a relationship ffs you know youre supposed to like each other. so naturally if you like each other youre gonna wanna do sexual stuff. point being i NEVER felt any pressure to do anything for my dom gf.

i understand where you are coming from but berating someone who is just starting out or trying to figure out what they want isnt right. you dont know the type of relationship that person is looking for the play style etc.

so how about you stop and think yourself before complaining about someone else complaining.

>gg no re
>>
>>25230902
oh
well
...got Kik or anything?
>>
>>25230514

>Are there dommes who like shy, skinny, feminine guys who are submissive or beta by nature?

yeah, but they have to be attractive. I'm really particular, I want a guy like that but also thin and shorter than me. No facial hair.

>>25230873

I get what you mean, but i don't think this anon is the correct target.
>>
>>25231197
Where you're going, no one can help you.

God speed, sir.
>>
>>25228111
I would kill for something like that. Hopefully one day.
>>
18/M/U.S.

Looking for gentle, caring femdoms who would be interested in dirty talk and pic trading with a hippie-looking, hairy guy lol.

Here are some of my contacts if anyone's interested:
Kik - BanksOfBanks
Discord - BanksOfBanks#3304
Snapchat - jesuschris_112
Skype - jesus chris
>>
21, 6'2, masculine guy looking for taller/muscular women who take control in bed. Mild femdom
Kik: trawl00
>>
25/F

I am a switch, but I prefer and feel more comfortable while in charge.
I am very caring and gentle. I don't like humiliation, to me it is always about making my partner feel nurtured and pleasure him. I love teasing and denial, orgasm control, anal play, cum play and facesitting. I love body worship. Public things are sexy.
>>
>>25231437
All of these things are my wish. I wanted a femdom who taps into my need to feel liked and wanted and needed. I can be insecure and I want to please, so when a girl uses that I just melt.

Add teasing, orgasm control, and facesitting and I'm yours. No questions asked.
>>
>>25231457
>I wanted a femdom who taps into my need to feel liked and wanted and needed.
I am definitely that kind of femdom.
I don't want to make my boyfriend feel humiliated, I just love to make him feel cared for and nurtured. My femdom kink is more about pleasing my partner and having someone who trusts me enough to let me in control than "here, lick dog shit off my boots".
>>
>>25231437
Honestly, I've always sexually wanted somebody like you. Just to have that security, that trust, that love through the guide of a nurturing femdom, just couldn't make me any more joyous. This, and most of what was said in >>25231457 applied to me 100%. Just to know that you can be accepted and loved for who you are as a person by a sexual partner, as they take you in their warm embrace, would do so much for me, and, I'm sure, many others in this thread. I honestly hope one day I can meet a female, who's sexually like you. I just crave that sort of intimacy so much, especially as a virgin lol.
>>
>>25231488
> that security, that trust, that love through
Yes. It's something I really love, that makes me feel really good.
I like the idea of making my man feel good about himself. This is both during sex and during everyday life.

>I just crave that sort of intimacy so much, especially as a virgin
I actually love the idea of being someone's first.
>>
I would be very interested in chatting with a dominant female

Kik: sasker
>>
>>25231481
That's the great part about being on the other side. I can let go completely, and just enjoy you to the fullest while you get the pleasure of exactly what you want.

That only happens, with me at least, with trust.
>>
File: 20160215_182912-1.jpg (818KB, 2550x1961px) Image search: [Google]
20160215_182912-1.jpg
818KB, 2550x1961px
My wife is a Domme, and is currently looking for a female sub in the Los Angeles area. Can be bi or lesbian - won't be shared with me, as I have my own sub.

Kik me at LaserJesusBeard, not giving her Kik out on soc.

Pic related, it's her.
>>
>>25231509
Yes, there's something super cute about having a man let go completely and just abandon himself to you. It is very sweet.
>>
>>25231437
Femdom is a very wide range fetish. One of the things i like about it, especially since i like both the milder and more extreme forms. You sound cool.
>>
>>25231528
And it's one of the best feelings in the world. Being able to serve and please like that.
>>
>>25231528
Hey, would you be interested in talking outside of 4chan, in even a friendly way? I really enjoy reading what you have to say and just generally hearing your interests. If you would like to contact me, my social medias and what not are above lol.
>>
>>25231583
Right now it's late by me, so I'm not available to speak, as I have to get to bed lol.
>>
>>25231317
bless
>>
Send me pics in your gear kik:plaitime55
>>
22/M in Wisconsin. Looking for a dom, especially an older female. In into mom/son replay, humiliation, and assplay. Transgender girls and girls my age are fine as well. I could pass for a high schooler and look innocent. I'd be perfect for anyone into student, mommy/auntie incest, etc.
>>
>>25230873
femdoms sound very different than maledoms. I'm happy with a hot femsub, I don't care what the hell her ambitions are.
>>
>>25231561
Yes, it is. Thank you by the way, you sound pretty cool as well.

>>25231580
I agree. I am pretty switchy so I don't mind being on the other side, and I really enjoy that feeling of complete safety you have when you're submissive.
But being in charge makes me feel really hot. I feel so sexy when I see a man going crazy for me and needing me.

>>25231583
I'll be busy for a week or so because I have a big test coming up, I wrote your nickname so I'll message you when I don't have to study 15 hours a day.
>>
File: 2cool.png (111KB, 239x312px) Image search: [Google]
2cool.png
111KB, 239x312px
>>25231437
26/F here and I don't remember writing this post. If I weren't older than you, we'd be domme twins.
>>
>>25232222
We should get domme twins bracelets and go sit on cute guys together <3
>>
28 and still trying to figure out if I'm more on the sub or the Dom side.
I'm not too much into the shoebox thinking that can come along with this topic but I always enjoyed having a girl take the lead in bed.
I get really turned on from seeing a girl squirm in lust too so when I'm top then I can't really be selfish and only care for my own pleasure.
Sadly switch girls seem so rare, beside from threads with this topic of course
>>
>>25232266
Yea you two should totally do that as a matter of fact I know just the guys...
>>
24 m in the north of England here, looking for a nearby femdom

Really wanna be used completely, whether worshipping your feet, being spit on, slapped, giving pleasure, being ball-busted etc. Feel free to introduce me to new things too if you're interested.

Kik: jamesdrd
>>
Are any gals into masculine subs? I feel I"m very much in control of my life and am going places but enjoy the idea of inevitably having someone to answer to or to be just that slight tier higher than me to follow.
I see a lot of subs as twinks/femboys but I'm a bearded thicc kinda guy, do domme gals go for that or would I have better luck just dousing my body in Nair?
>>
>>25232222
>>25232266
I've always wanted to be dommed by twins
>>
>>25232201
Do you have a Kik by the way? I'd like to chat as well, or some other way of communication?
>>
>>25232669
Some prefer more masculine guys. From the sex point of view the fact that your submitting to them out of will is a turn on.
>>
>>25228217
Huge switch here also. Recently pounded the shit out of a girl, had her call me daddy, choked her, teased her, full nine yards. Then after I finished her off she sucked my dick until I was moaning like a girl, practically melting with my whole bodyb shaking in pleasure.
Being a switch is so much fun. I've never truly had my face sat on though, where are you at?
>>
>>25231437
20/m
I'm very interested in talking with you, you seem nice enough to just chat with about this kind of stuff. If you'd be interested in talking to someone about this and making a friend please Kik me at. Seppypeppy
>>
>>25231890
Of course, I mean with maledoms getting hot pussy is usually enough.
For females a cock isn't a lot, and usually isn't enough or even valuable at all. A lot of them want actually decent people.
>>
Nice to see someone created this thread. It's pretty hard to find an obedient sub with interests that align to mine. How is your experience from the other side? Do you find it difficult to find Mistresses/Dommes?
>>
>>25233189
I'm guessing you're female?
Are you into humiliating by any chance?
Like spitting on your sub.
>>
>>25233213
Yes, I'm female. And yes, I am.
>>
>>25233189
I think the general consensus is that it's much harder for a male sub to find a female dom, but I don't know. I'm looking for a something long term so finding someone I'm compatible with and who is also a dom has proven hard so far.
>>
>>25233227
I think its hard both ways. There is a wide span of interests that falls under the word "Domme" so I have found it really hard to find subs into the same mode of behaviour and application of BDSM.
>>
>>25233249
Yea I agree with you on that. It's not as cut and dry as finding a "dom" or a "sub". That would be easy. It's hard finding someone who you share interests with, have compatible personalities with, etc. what kind of sub are you looking for?
>>
>>25233249
I am totally into that. Have any form of social media we can talk on? Or no
>>
>>25233281
I'm not interested in having a slave or a 24/7 kind of relationship of any type. I'm not sadistic. I'm more into the psychological aspects of having control over somebody. I don't like brats. I like people willing to work hard and excell. I'm into rope play, and any form of punishment necessary.
>>
File: Snapshot_20130114_10.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20130114_10.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
28/cd/nnj
kik: nemotrap

Adore femdom, especially foot worship, facesitting, verbal humiliation, forced feminization, chastity, pegging, forced bi. Always open to new things.

Love chatting about stuff. Not looking for an online domme thing, just friends who are dommes and like chatting about femdom things.
>>
>>25233189
Mistresses and Dommes are fairly rare. Though they are usually very fun to talk to when found. I'd love to chat if you have the time.
>>
>>25233402
Feel free to ask me anything here, for now.
>>
>>25233362
That's interesting. What do you mean by the psychological aspects?
>>
>>25233417
When did you discover you were into femdom? Was it something you always felt, or maybe something you discovered later in life?
>>
>>25233417
Any stories that stick out on subs you've humiliated?
>>
>>25233426
The idea of knowing somebody so well (I take time getting to know my subs) that I can make them fear me without using any device. And the position of complete control over somebody..knowing I am in their head even when I am not present. Learning about their reactions and responses, pushing their limits to extremes, being able to predict how they will react to what. That is what I mean.
>>
>>25233429
I always knew, it just took some time to learn how to satisfy my needs in that respect.
>>
>>25233439
Humiliation is not something I am particularly into, humiliation per se. If it is a part of the learning process or if I see it is something they need, I an inclined to reward them with it, when earned.
>>
>>25233452
You say you like the psychological aspects of doming, which is great. A large part of kinky sex is the emotions behind it. That being said, what kind of actions do you like to perform with a sub?
>>
>>25233462
It really depends on the relationship we develop. I'm very primal and extreme sometimes.
>>
>tfw no gentle/gfdomme who wants me to be her obedient footboy
>tfw 99% of all your sexting/trading partners from /soc/ have been subs
it stinks. i'm a switch and i don't even like domming that much.
>>
>>25233189
>It's pretty hard to find an obedient sub with interests that align to mine.
What sort of interests do you mean?
>>
>>25231437

Contact?
>>
>>25233473
That sounds about right. Whats the most extreme you've ever gotten with someone then?
>>
Reading through this thread makes me wish I could find a lovely girl into gentle femdom to settle down with. It'd be so nice, but I know the chances of finding such a girl are fairly small here in the UK.

Still, if there is a lovely girl out there from the UK and you're interested in gentle femdom, I'd be happy to talk to you. My kik is stjimmyo if you'd like to talk.
>>
>>25233443
That's like, refreshing to hear. It sounds like you actually give a shit about your subs. How long have you been domming for?
>>
>>25231528
>>25232222
I would love to just talk someone like you, I've always been interested in something like femdom but never taken the plunge as I'm not into the torture humiliation aspect.
Kik: Aus100817
20 M USA. Any others interested hit me up too.
>>
>>25233492
Out of things I am willing to discuss here, an example would be: they were locked up for some hours on a party, forced to eat pussy through the cage and eat their own cum in front of my guests.
>>
>>25233533
Oh wow, sounds like fun. I've had a similar experience once actually. I bet they had the time of their life.
>>
>>25233504
For about 10 years now, I think. Well, I think everything is based on respect, and so is a BDSM relationship of any kind. In scene, I do not give a shit, on the outside, but I am quite aware every moment of the play not to overstep boundaries.
>>
>>25233558
How do you meet most people you dom?
>>
>>25233578
Fetish community gettogethers, mostly. Once I had an online sub, but I prefer irl if it can be arranged.
>>
>>25233594
that's understandable. i'm venturing into that realm right now, still new to it. Have you ever meet someone in daily life that transformed into doming? Like a relationship?
>>
>>25233599
Yes, I had boyfriends who became my subs eventually. But my preference is to keep it separate. If I am in a relationship, they of course know of my sub. My subs were both male and female.
>>
>>25233608
Do you have a preference over men or women? I myself greatly prefer dom women over men.
>>
>>25233622
I prefer men, but since I am bi, I had women too. That did not satisfy me in the same way.
>>
>>25233632
I can relate to that. Does it feel better if you can tell they're enjoying it? It makes it more enjoyable for me when i can tell i'm being useful.
>>
>>25233642
Of course, I don't see it as a one way street.
>>
>>25233653
Mutuality is very important to me, in vanilla and kinky sex. I guess that applies to relationships and friendships too.
>>
>>25233653
Do you ever used tools or toys? Or prefer it just natural?
>>
>>25232201
Alright that sounds good! I'll be anticipating your message then lol.
>>
>>25231890
Cause there's so many guys competing for them they can be picky. Goes to there heads but guess that adds to the fetish.
>>
File: 1473067054680.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473067054680.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
24/M
As a virgin, sub/dom relationships are enticing yet incredibly scary. I'm sure half of my attraction to it is just being naturally timid, and the teasing bits or just anything under gentle femdom really gets me off. Stuff like pegging/humiliation/pain is pretty much right out for me. But past all that I just get anxious at the idea of my first sexual partner being a dom, because like some other guy said in the thread he's worried about abuse or being taken advantage of. I think a lot of that is just typical virgin anxiety about dealing with more experienced women, and like what's she gonna do when the novelty of it all wears off and goes to find some other inexperienced guy.

So like yeah I'm really attracted to the idea of a femdom gf, but also terribly spooked about it and get worrisome any time a girl decides to show interest.
>>
>>25232222
A domme with quads?
Isn't this magical.
>>
File: 1474799933569.jpg (472KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474799933569.jpg
472KB, 900x1200px
Bumbing with some art
>>
>>25228217
24/Male/Switch leaning Sub

I love the way you describe things, and I'd love to talk about experiences, fantasies and maybe even roleplay on Kik. My username is guynoir93

If you prefer speaking some other way, you can send me an email at [email protected]
>>
Also am I the only one that has thought it might be hot to have a lesbian domme? Like a woman completely uninterested in my dick, but gets off on dealing out the humiliation
>>
>>25235646
It doesn't have to be a lesbian. Some Dommes never have sex with their subs, I never do for example.
>>
File: 1489667769926.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489667769926.png
30KB, 633x758px
Probably won't get any replies as that's how these things always go but I'll give it a shot.

I am a 21 year old virgin who is too scared to initiate anything when it comes to romance and/or sex. I guess that's why I developed this fetish. I want a girl to be able to fill in the parts that I lack. I want a girl who doesn't see the lack of the ability to do those things as a negative. I have a fantasy of a girl pinning me to a bed and kissing me, knowing full well that she is giving me my first kiss. I like being called a good boy and I like to have my head rubbed. I want to worship a woman's beautiful body because she was so kind in taking enough time out of her day to make me feel good and happy for once. I love facesitting and I have a foot fetish. So any domme of mine would get eaten out for days on end (if she doesn't mind teaching me first!) and daily foot rubs. I am a TRUE sub. I live to serve my beautiful goddess of an owner. But I do tend to stay on the side of light femdom, stuff like mommy gfs and the like. I'm not really into the hardcore things like ballbusting and pegging. I want a domme who loves me and cherishes me. I want a domme that I can love, that I can pleasure fully. It's probably asking too much. But it's my ultimate dream and fantasy. If any women ever read this I would like to hear from you. I promise I will be the best sub boy you have ever had. I have so much love to give and it hurts not being able to. Please. Any domme.

Give me a reason to live.
>>
>>25236545
I actually think you are pretty cute.

Bumping the thread after 10 hours on the books <3
>>
23 / m / Sub

I lean more on gentle femdom, but I'm still discovering more about myself so I could go anywhere really.

Had a Domme for like a month, ended up not working out. She expected way too much but it ended up being a mutual breakup. Although I did have some awesome times with. I don't regret a single minute being under her.

Finding a Domme is hard, but keep looking. Just don't be a jerk about it, know what you want.
>>
>>25237384
T-thank you. Are you a domme who is looking to love and to be loved by a sub boy? My Kik is Alfaskalden.
>>
18 m sub, Texas
I have a thing for older girls, not sure what it is, women just get better with age. I'm trying to get cuter every day, I'm losing weight, shaving my body, growing my hair out. It's pretty fun
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
23 boi likes all sorts of femdom happy to explore and amuse any ladies, experienced or just a bit curious. Kik nwbottomboy
>>
>>25231512
Would a trans girl or crossdresser be okay?
>>
File: 1426561440805.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
1426561440805.gif
789KB, 444x272px
26/f

its foot friday, that means the subs currently under the blankets tonguing between my toes (After a long day at work sweating in cotton socks and gumboots) and kissing the soles of my feet.

>tfw sub thinks you have secret hypno powers
>tfw sub says being at my feet "feels so right"
>tfw sub's obsessed with you
>tfw not only have great relationship but the kink is off the walls

we actually met on 4chan as well, shit is completely possible
>>
>>25238676
That's awesome to hear!
>>
>>25238676
i'm really jealous of him.

i would like to be coerced into letting a taller, more muscular man fuck me in the ass and mouth while a femdom watches.
i may only pleasure her with my mouth.
too bad i'm just a disgusting tran
>>
>>25238859
jokes on you my perf sub is a trans female
>>
>>25238935
really?
i always assumed women were disgusted by me
>>
>>25238676

Read this on the scroll down, grats to you both, into feets, but not the sub/dom thing. Being vanilla sucks.
>>
>>25238676
Can we see your feet pls??
>>
>>25238676
fuck man, i need a Domme like you
lmk if you need another
>>
>>25239136
You just gotta find the right one, start off with bisexuals

>>25239161
i see more woman enjoying feet things if you break it to them slowly.

>>25239310
:^)

>>25239347
kek, sadly we are happily monogamous.
>>
>>25239378
DAMN

oh well. Maybe in the future. I'd like to experience at least one foot Friday
>>
>>25239136
trans girls are important ok
>>
>>25239378
>>25239615
ok, thanks. :3
i think i have the confidence to go out & look for people
>>
https://discord.gg/wEqXNb4 gfd rr server, we're pretty cool people, just a little dead at the moment
>>
>>25228217
>switch
>somnophilia

You are my fetish
>>
18/M/UK

Switch, looking for a female dom, into a lot of things :)

Kik: cxmerxn00
>>
>>25240009
it's just like people asking in this thread if femdoms like muscular sub or if they want twink subs and complaining that they're the opposite. They forget that Doms are humans, and just like the rest of the human race they have different tastes. Some doms like x and some like y, its just finding one you're attracted to thats attracted to you in turn.

then actually liking them as a person on top of that.

there are plenty of femdoms that have no problems with trans, if anything the general kink community is incredibly accepting towards all lgbt. I mean it would be weird for them to be judgemental when they're into weird fuckin stuff themselves. The fetlife group I used to hang out with had another trans girl there and she never had any issues being accepted and was lovely to talk to. If anything the group was more aware to look out for her to make sure she didnt get taken advantage of or harassed by chasers.
>>
Are any dommes here into tickling?
I'm, uh, asking for a friend...
>>
>>25236545
Are you me? I coulda sworn I haven't been to this thread before.

Regardless, I feel you broseph, It's less of a sexual thing for me and more or less the human closesness of it in tandem, being in someone's arms. I've had terrible luck with dating recently, most girls flaking on dates with me constantly, it ain't doing much for my self esteem at the moment.

If any lass is willin' to take a chance on me, here's my info:

22/Male/California
Kik: MamboNo.Nien
>>
>>25238636
Yes, actually. Just asked her. Kik me, happy to chat. LaserJesusBeard
>>
19/m/ MN-WI
if anyone interested, ask me for deets
>>
>>25241271

sort of yeah - i love doing it, it's not 100% sexual thing for me but could be
>>
22 m looking for a online femdom kik is dakwolf5626
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.