[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are women thinking when out in public? Are they actively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zzz233.jpg (76KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
zzz233.jpg
76KB, 590x443px
What are women thinking when out in public? Are they actively seeking mates? I always see women alone who wear lipstick and try to dress all slutty but I'm not sure if they want to be approached.

What do you girls think when a guy comes up to you and says Hi?
>>
>>25216674
they want to be approached by attractive men
>>
>>25216674
What you think of as "slutty" I think of as "I felt like looking pretty today." It doesn't necessarily have to be for you. You're just the one objectifying it. That is not my problem.
>>
>>25216897
yeah it is ur fault for looking like that. i mean the objectification i can agree with is a "wrong" concept, but men are wired differently than women.

if you see a girl who is all attractive and has excessive skin showing its hard not to sexualize that. its like walking around saying hey look im a sexual object, and then getting pissed when people comment on it.

like dont walk around half naked in public if you dont want comments on it.
>>
>>25216996
You're putting a negative spin where >>25216897 is going positive. She says pretty, you say slutty, whatever. Point being it's not "for" you. You ever clean your house as a means to feel better? It's like that but personal grooming. Some random lady didn't get dressed up FOR you to hit on them, or objectify them. Maybe they look the way they do because of some event that's going on in their life or their meeting someone they want to impress. That doesn't mean you can't eye fuck them quietly from a distance because A: they'll never know, B: you're not REALLY hurting anyone if you keep it to yourself (and we're all guilty of it) and C: there's no real way to stop you.

If you enter a room and see a bowl of apples would you think:

"Huh, someone left this bowl of apples"
Or
"Hey, apples! I like those. These are probably for me.
>>
>>25216996
You're a sapient human being. You know that staring or making comments is rude, don't blame it on muh peepee. Stop acting like a child.
>>
>>25217026
its not for a personal experience. saying that theres a sense of entitlement is an incorrect way of describing this.

since if i see a girl like this i dont hit on her. in fact i do the opposite i look at someone dressed like that and say its kind of gross that someone would go out in public like that.

im exceptionally conservative especially when it comes to clothing outside the house. while it is attractive its not really appropriate even if it is "just to look pretty" which is basicaly the same thing as trying to attract guys.

i know when i leave the house and i think i look good i notice when girls check me out. they stare at me like a piece of meat which is why i always wear enough clothes.
>>
>>25217047
i dont make comments but i would definitely stare 100% thats the point they want ppl to look at them.

>wants to look good
>doesnt want ppl to look at them
>yea ok
>>
>>25217053
Ok, I'll admit I got a bit confused. I replied to your comment which I thought was an extension of OP.

I'm with you on some levels. Like if you go out, wearing something that draws attention to yourself (anything from booty shorts to a giant spongebob costume), you don't have a good reason to be angry when attention comes your way.

You're conservative so I'm going to take a few guesses about you based on stereotypes that you're welcome to correct my assuming ass for.

I assume you prefer things either, the way they were, classic, down home, etc.
You have to see though that modern change can't be stopped. Things are going to skew further in this direction as time goes on and there's really nothing an individual can do to prevent it.

Hell Im a millennial liberal and I get it man! Shit is just going and going and as soon as you have a grip on what you THINK is today you realize you're ten steps behind again. I'm only 26 and I actively thing about natural lifestyle/Social changes I need to get ready for if I want to keep up with history.

I got off topic but if your argument is
"I should be able to judge people in my head because I disagree with some aspect about them."
Do it man, nobody is stopping you and fuck'em for trying, it's your head. You only lose me when (if) you want to step in and personally correct them based on your own personal opinions.
>>
>>25216897
>>25217026
All of this. If I made an effort today, it's because I feel like I want to. It's not because I want to be approached by randoms: I really don't. Cold approaches are very rarely welcome.

Yes it's kind of nice to be complimented on your appearance or what you're wearing, but that's not the first place your mind goes when you get cold approached, you're wondering what the fuck they want, are they creepy, are they about to attack you or something. If a guy just flat out walks up to me on the street and says hi, he's probably either about to sell me something or ask me if I have any spare change, but I don't know, so it makes me a bit anxious. If he's telling me I look good or something I'm wearing is really cool (I get that one a lot) and then just walks away, okay, a bit random, but cool I guess? But I'm still going to be a little bit anxious in case you're lurking around behind me in a couple of corners' time.

If you're cold-approaching random people to tell them they look slutty, kindly fuck off. People on the street are not your sex objects.

If you're wondering what I'm thinking of, it could be anything from something about wherever I'm walking to, to being hungry, or whatever, or maybe even zoning out and basically nothing. It's probably not about you.
>>
>>25216674
I generally avoid humans when I am out. If I am driving I am speeding or weaving between cars and cursing or flicking people off.
If I am shopping, i am very precise and plan ahead so I can get in and get out as quickly as possible.
If I am /out/ I generally avoid humans unless I need something or there is an explicitly obvious interesting talking point.

I look very sweet and innocent but I absolutely hate being approached by men
>>
>>25217061
>>25217053
>>25216996
>>25216674
>I'm a creep with no understanding of social etiquette
You didn't need to make a thread about how retarded you are
>>
>>25218457
im not the op
>retarded
>>
>>25218475
>hehehe if I make op on my mobile my Id will be different and no one will know how retarded I am hehehe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.