[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate out of 10, bitch.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Me.png (70KB, 214x202px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
70KB, 214x202px
Rate out of 10, bitch.
>>
Also, if you rate me any lower than 9 I will most definitely trace your ip, and send goons to your house to piss on your carpet and kill you.
>>
>>25216160
1/10
good luck i have hardwood floors and am suicidal
>>
2/10 gay chink
>>
>>25216174
First I'ma have carpets installed in your house so my goons can piss on them, then I will instruct them to cut your dick off for your serious offense of causing the inconvenience of me having to waste funds on installing a carpet in your house.

Also, you're going to die.

>>25216178
Thanks faggot.
>>
>>25216178
You get to die too. I'm like Oprah, except I'm ten times as charismatic and only slightly less psychopathic.

Go get buttfucked by a horse. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>
File: epc7sm2p372y.jpg (59KB, 560x575px) Image search: [Google]
epc7sm2p372y.jpg
59KB, 560x575px
>>25216184
we capture little skinny chinks like you, I'll cut off your head once you're here
>>
>>25216187
I will now announce that I am merely using you all as a bunch of tools to further my internet troll persona, which covers up all my web activity (although I have access to various proxies already), which may or may not be linked to several murders, robberies, assaults, heists, assassinations, and so on.

Or maybe me announcing that I am trolling to cover up serious offenses towards a bunch of assholes (I don't hurt women or children) is me trolling, and none of this actually ever happened.

Or maybe I'm trolling about that and this is all part of a much larger plan.

Anyway, I'm going to go murder some bankers while I have certain individuals forge their wills to have all their funds redirected to my front organizations.

Also, I am a fucking robot unicorn reptilian space pirate.

Let the hate flow in.

>>25216193
Give me a rate and make it less than 9 so I can officially have your ip traced and have your dick cut off, eyes gouged out, fingers crushed, and neck snapped. Make it fast. I already sent goons after the first two guys, because everything I am posting here is clearly extremely serious. :)

I have business to attend to now. Have a lovely night. Enjoy the distractions and diversions.
>>
First and Fifth Amendments, bitches.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

gawd bless amerikkka

lawninja smoke bomb

(((vanishes spoopily)))

yung supreme meme out.

CHAOS, CONFUSION, MANIPULATION, DECEPTION. Fuck all of you. ;)
>>
RACE CAR NOW

GAS THE TANKS
>>
>>25216207
>muh trace yo ip

my ip is 178.18.25.30, please come to here, no American can cause ANY harm to me.
>>
Anyone know how to hack a honeyhive account ?
>>
>>25216217
Posting from mobile.

I like your spirit. Do you have any experience in martial arts, espionage, and / or garbage disposal?

I'm considering expanding operations internationally.

Everything I am posting here is clearly a joke.
>>
>>25216217
Business, economic, and technological knowledge are also pluses... This is the twenty first century. All that old school gangster shit is outdated. My methods are extremely advanced and highly evolved.

If you aren't elite, then fuck out of here.

Again, clearly trolling...
>>
>>25216217
Ah, he's clearly useless and has no skills, which is where his inferiority complex comes from.

I'm going to extort some more losers and call it a night.

Am I actually a mob boss utilizing extremely advanced techniques and mind games to throw off the opposition, or just a silly internet troll? The world will never know.
>>
1 you too ugly to be a tranny, yuck!!!
>>
>>25216159
0/10
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.