[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckold Advice & Meet Up Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493897568519.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493897568519.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
Cuckold Advice & Meet Up Thread.
>>
I know a lot of you are going to hate this thread but for those who will take it serious: My girlfriend told me she wants to do a threesome and then after further talking she revealed she would like to have sex with a guy while I just watch because it would be "fun and naughty for her to show off for me". As a new couple to this, what advice do you have for easing into it. And yes, I'm into it. We're a Louisiana couple and my kik is: nolafun1988
>>
My cocks legit 7.8x6 but my GF has been fucking this buff monster cock dude we found on fetlife
>>
>>25215125
See how she reacts to pictures or videos of huge cocks
>>
>>25215123
Cute bum
>>
>>25215123
>Cuckold Advice
you could try suicide
>>
Bulls add me

boytoyxxo
>>
>>25215123
>tfw you want to demonstrate your fucking ability but only have a 6 x 6 in a game of size queens.
>>
I've done it before but I usually do both sides. My advice is start by playing with her while you talk about it, let her talk about it more than you do. Then maybe play around while you watch videos of bigger dicks together. Then what I did was have her set up a snap to talk to guys with bigger dicks. And we realized that's as far as we wanted to go. I let her play with them anon then punish her for it lol. Or well used to. But don't go full cuck. Command her to do it or punish her for it or something. But still keep some dominance in the bed. And don't let it go past the bedroom.
>>
>>25215355
Stop projecting lol. You people are just sad human beings.
>>
>>25215125
You should kik me op I'd bull your gf anon if ya want. 7"
>>
>>25215125
You're going to watch your wife get fucked by some unemployed dude with a big dick and then you're going to hate her for it

You will probably break up over this threesome
>>
>>25217166
My kik is up there!
>>
>>25217157
You're a cuckold
>>
>>25217868
Duh
>>
File: 1491706524491.gif (21KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491706524491.gif
21KB, 411x480px
>>25215125
>>25217157
Good goys, i bet you are both white too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.