[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl on a dating app We texted for an hour I gave her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-12-28-adult-alejandra.jpg (509KB, 850x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28-adult-alejandra.jpg
509KB, 850x1365px
Met a girl on a dating app

We texted for an hour I gave her my number
Same night she responded on whatsapp. We texted for another hour
Next day. I forgot to reply till 14:00. Only answered 2 times later on the day. I know she works so that's fine. Didnt answer for 5 hours. Look at my phone
She is constantly online since 40 minutes
Should I give up?

biggest fear: She found a better dude
acceptable cause: I am low priority

Your oppinions? what should I do?
>>
what app?
maybe she has a phone it was on in the background 4?
>>
File: 1487027978840.jpg (46KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487027978840.jpg
46KB, 540x500px
>>25207514
dont worry about it.
Try texting another girl, just to keep your mind off the first one.
You dont owe her anything and thats true for her, also.
if she liked you, she'll text you back eventually, give her time.
If you give her time and she's taking too long (2 days), text her. If she answers with 1 word sentences or doesn't, your dog's dead.
At this point, plenty of fish is the sea.
>>
>>25207535
yeah i saw those plenty of fish
single moms and girls with 0 interests for days
I dont have high standards but that girl is the type of person that you find on a dating app mabye once in a year. She never answered with 1 word sentences, but I did indeed asked many questions. My last text was in fact a question. My plan was to ask her if i jinxed it. And if she gives a acceptable answer, I will go ahead and take my chances and ask her for a date
>>
>>25207526
i dont really want to tell you which app I was using.
She could see this. Chances are not too bad that she could actually see that post.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.