[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20y/f here been single for the past 2 years ive gone on tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1493411386071.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493411386071.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
20y/f here
been single for the past 2 years
ive gone on tons of dates but i just cant get it to go on after that stage
a lot of guys have interest in me, they start talking to me we go on dates etc..
what im getting at is
im good looking, fit,
but i also am introverted, shy and very quiet when im getting to know someone
is it just too much effort to be bothered?
how do you guys know whos gf material?
>>
>>25198849

In my experience the best relationships start with female initiative. When guys start it there's like a rulebook of how things have to progress. When girls do it it's more...freeing?
>>
She is GF material if:

>She isn't a super expensive needy date
>She isn't a complete princess
>We have shared interests (something to actually do or talk about together)
>She puts out; and it is at least passable sex.

Maybe the men you are choosing aren't finding you to be something special in any of those departments -- maybe they are just looking to play the field and notch their belts, maybe they find something that they think makes you (or they think themselves) undesirable.

What are your dates like?
>>
Stay single, have fun. Men will only drag you down.
>>
I always say I need match on IQ, EQ and sexual level in a gf. For me that means the ability to have an open and free conversation without either one feeling restricted. It also means understanding each other and having sex in way that is pleasing for both (and creates a need for more)
>>
Kik me mocohocarolyn I'm pretty sure I'll be the best guy you'll find on soc for many years to come
>>
>>25198849
Keep looking, my ex gf was shy and I thought it was the cutest thing, we broke up cause she was dealing with other mental issues. But yeah, take initiative every now and then. See a guy you like, hit on him.
>>
I set up a few dates, then I stop initiating communication. If the girl isn't enthusiastic enough to seek me out, I know it won't work out.
>>
File: 1493093694566.gif (73KB, 840x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493093694566.gif
73KB, 840x514px
>>25198849
I personally have high standards but I like a girl who's witty and can beat me in arguments.
A girl who will open up to me so I feel important instead of hiding her emotions, then unloading them all at once in a splurge of rage and break up.
And one who is very clearly monogamous. There's something special about two human being dedicated to eachother, especially in this day and age.
>>
>>25198873
we usually go to dinner or something and theyre never bad dates just ok

>>25198879
thats what i usually think but im wondering if theres something wrong with me

>>25198883
so if im not that comfortble being that talkative in the first dates is it going nowhere?
>>25198888
im way to shy to ever make the first move

>>25198930
but how to know if a guy stopped talking to me because he thinks this or because hes lost interest
>>
This thread should be closed she's not even posted her pic and she's just begging attention coz she can't get that irl coz of her social skills and abused past.

I'll be closing this thread in few
>>
>>25198948

You have to send a text. Or some form of contact to confirm interest, if neither of you recontact each other after the first (or the second date) then it's never going to go anywhere anyway.
>>
>>25198948
>Uip
Yes....if you are not feeling comfortable talking to this guy after a date or two it is a waste of tine
>>
>>25198849
being introverted has nothing to do with social abilities nigger. It just means do you need to be alone or with people to recharge your energy
>>
>>25198860
Truth.
>>
>>25198849

Where are you located? I feel like the easiest way to help you figure out what you're doing wrong is for us to go out.
>>
>>25198948
Chemistry is a tricky thing. You usually hear "You'll know it when you feel it", but that isn't always the case. Zero relationships work unless people are actively working toward it, so you can't just hope things will randomly turn out okay.

The trick is finding a guy who will work toward it, and you working toward it, as well. Communication is key. If you're not comfortable talking with someone, even if only over text, things won't work out.
>>
>>25198948
>but how to know if a guy stopped talking to me because he thinks this or because hes lost interest
Ask him?
>>
I dont know if this is just me, but i dont necessarily like a girl that is shy, i like a girl that is up front about her personality (aka what she acts like on a daily basis) but rather reserved when it comes to explaining how you got to that point. Also for me, looks dont matter that much too me, if you are smart and i can fun with you then your looks matter less and if you are really enjoyable to hang around with i probably wouldnt even want sex. I know i might have a different opinion than most guys, but the most important thing to me is probably the fact that they know what they are doing with their lives, they have thought through their decisions thoroughly and can defend them. It makes it so that i can respect them much easier.
>>
>>25198948
there probably is something wrong with you, just like theres something wrong with me and everyone else on this website. If you cant get a boyfriend after going on several dates with several men then there is something wrong. your standards are probably too high where you are ghosting a percentage of guys and/or are giving off vibes that you dont want to be with them anymore. Also the more attractive the man the higher the chance that he has several girls that will put out for him so if you arent an easy fuck then you are dropped
>>
>>25198849
>but i also am introverted, shy and very quiet when im getting to know someone
>is it just too much effort to be bothered?
>how do you guys know whos gf material?
girls usually talk a ton. guys are most likely interpreting your shyness and being "very quiet" as disinterest in them. if girls like guys, they talk a ton and they touch them and shit. if you're super cold, they don't think you like them so they're not going to waste any more time on you.
>>
The answer is to find a guy that likes shy girls. We exist
>>
You are still young. Don't start worrying until you are above my age lol!

I'm 27 m

I'm introverted too, but not shy anymore (was maybe like 6 years ago when I still couldn't understand why I was different to everybody else).

I kinda have the opposite problem to you; I can't seem to find a woman that I like. I lose interest really fast. But I probably have less than half the dates you have because I hate every time I have to tell them I'm not interested anymore, and being a guy I'm most likely the one that has to take initiative and say something, so I just don't bother anymore unless she caughts my attention.

If it still bothers you, just think that a lot of guys find introverted girls really cute. You haven't found one of them yet. Also you will lose shyness with time!
>>
>>25198849
You're anorexic, if you're slim and fit it'd show.

Besides: your personality description can only lead to two conclusions: you seem to appear too needy while still looking for male non-whores, or you panic too easily when meeting the other gender. The former can easily be avoided if you realise you don't get anybody anyway if you don't just relax and see what happens; the latter can be gotten rid of in parts when you just get used to meeting men, it just takes time and so should you.
>>
File: weird-celebs-depp.jpg (60KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
weird-celebs-depp.jpg
60KB, 431x600px
>>25198849
what kind of guys do you date ?
you could just be seeking the wrong kind of attention from the wrong group of guys

personally i dont believe you being introverted or shy and
quiet is a bad thing at all like >>25198888
said its very much seen as cute and i also very much like it so nothing wrong there

as for know if a girl is gf material it really does just come
down to finding a connection with the person and getting along enough that you just click and naturally we want
to see you and want to spend as much time with you as possible

personal opinion of you, and things as a guy id find attractive about you is
body wise, extreamly attractive
if you have an introverted personality and can be quite shy and quiet your already very cute
you sound genuine and your hearts in the right place
if you feel that your too shy when it comes to getting to know someone,
maybe try and find more opportunities to talk about yourself along side finding out things with the guy your seeing
this is something that helps alot with dating and getting to know someone
just find ways to share info about yourself and seek info on them along side it.
never expect to just have a guy start talking about himself truthfully(refering to guys with their heads up their ass)
on his own nor should you be telling a guy about yourself alone

all in all have faith, if you feel seeking out guys isnt working try not looking so much and see what happens hopefully something happens
im 23/m/Australia Kik: Zero1one8eight
if you want to talk id be happy to
even if its to help with figuring out what else you can do differently when dating guys
>>
Maybe cause you sound like a whiny bitch and they know you're seeing multiple guys at a time? Maybe give your attention to the one you like most and see how it goes?
>>
>>25198849
Post YOUR picture and not someone else's OP.

Let's see what you have to work with

Also, try calling up some of the guys you went out with 6 months ago, and ask them for suggestions as to what you are doing wrong.
>>
>>25198849
>but i also am introverted, shy and very quiet when im getting to know someone
Pass ASAP
>is it just too much effort to be bothered?
Holy fuck, yes. I have limited time on this earth and I don't want to waste it with impersonal and passionless small talk.
>how do you guys know whos gf material?
By not being like you, obviously.
I hate shy people in general. There's almost no tolerrance when someone doesn't talk/keeps it superficial with strangers but for anykind of relationship with a grain of depth it's unforgivable. There are people with low standards out there who just need good looks, but there's no platonic quality there.
>>
>>25198873
actually if she puts out she's failed the Girlfriend test
the point of a guy asking a girl for sex
is to test her skills of choosing a possible mate.
if she'll open her legs for you prior to marriage
she isn't wife material,
as she's proven herself to be just your average slut
she obviously can't plan far enough in the future to properly raise children

the Fun part of a Virgin waiting for marriage
is the husband gets to train her sexually.

clearly you're just a man whore
and as such you also fail the test
>>
>>25198879
found the man hating feminist
>>
File: coffee.png (831KB, 882x940px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
831KB, 882x940px
>>25198849
> good looking, fit
> introverted, shy and very quiet when im getting to know someone
you sound like you'd make a good girlfriend to me.

as long as you being shy around me was short lived
and you would speak your mind once comfortable around me.
I might like you
really though it would depend what you're really like afterwards
what kinds of hobbies and interests you had.
how serious you are about the potential of marriage ?
Are you still a Virgin ?
When would you wait for sex or start requesting it?
Marriage, Fiancée, 3 years, 2 years, 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 2 weeks, 1 week ?
Would you request or initiate sex or intimacy? or would it always be up to me to initiate it ?
do you masturbate ? how often? what do you masturbate with?
what your debate skills are like when you disagree or fight with me.
would you disagree with me? or would you be subservient to my whims and desires?

After all having sex and the relationship in general
would be pretty boring if you have no initiative of your own
>>
>>25202176
your whole post is bullshit.

lol'd
>>
>>25202227
Of the 10 questions you asked, 7 were directly or indirectly about sex. It's almost as though you think sex is the primary factor in compatibility. No wonder you're obsessed with virginity and purity. Your entire post reeks of insecurity, worry that you might not be the best partner she ever had.
>>
>>25198849
it's possible that you're a Ferrari, someone who's pretty and fun to ride, but too much upkeep.
do you have the guy organize and set up everything for you?
do you have the guy carry the conversation, and not bring up topics or start conversations yourself?
do you make the guy pay for the dates?
since you describe yourself as shy, chances are you at least do #1 and #2, which is pretty frustrating for guys, and can make them lose interest.
Playing hard to get isn't always the way to go, because if some chick on tinder is half as good looking as you, and not as much upkeep, he's probably gone
>>
Did she show her tits yet?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.