[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia Thread? Bonus Points if you're from the CSRA >706

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: georgia.gif (18KB, 338x412px) Image search: [Google]
georgia.gif
18KB, 338x412px
Georgia Thread?

Bonus Points if you're from the CSRA

>706
>>
Athens here, 30 male
Kik Direwinterwulf
>>
30 midtown here. I work for healthcare as a software programmer. I'm one of those millennial fuck ups that was sheltered and then partied too hard and for fucked.

Anyway, Saturday only I'm just looking for cool people (chicks and dudes - be advised I am straight) to just come get fucked up at my place and watch movies. I have some 420 and other stuff if you're into that.

Yeah what can I say I have big balls
>>
File: IMAG0120.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0120.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I hate Columbus
>>
Buford here, south end of Lake Lanier, any females on here from Ga?
Anyway, I am bi
Kik thickdickwhitey.
>>
>>25195427
Dude, being from the CSRA causes you to lose points.

Move man. That's what I did and I never looked back
>>
20 Male, from the CSRA for college.

Moving back to Henry County in like 2 weeks
>>
22 male, 678 and stuck in little Mexico. I hate buford highway.
>>
Any girls in Columbus looking for a good time with a few guys? We can fuck you right. Any girls want some dick right now?
>>
>>25196042
Guy or girl?
>>
>>25197134
You're literally surrounded by the best food in the city.
>>
404 here in ksaw
>>
>>25198165
The food is great yeah , but the traffic and uninsured drivers are fucking hell. At least they're finally done paving it and putting a single traffic camera on the trouble intersections that only look one way
>>
>>25198210
>404 here in ksaw
yet we know nothing about you or what you want or anything

nice
>>
>>25198294
Seeing as this thread is full of dudes looking for pussy, it's safe to assume I'm a dude looking for some pussy.
>>
>>25198299
>Seeing as this thread is full of dudes looking for pussy, it's safe to assume I'm a dude looking for some pussy.
This is 4chan. That's not a safe assumption in any way. Also if you really want some pussy try harder ffs. these threads are the least effort possible. Goddamn you fucking young people
>>
25/F in the 770 looking for a friend to chill and blaze
or just a weed hookup if you don't want to hang out.

kik is Naephris
>>
>>25198694
added
>>
>>25198694
gonna put an addendum to my post here
I don't want to see your dick. or sext you.
please don't contact me with that intent
>>
>>25195427
Norcross 25 male

Kik is casualatl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.